Poll Where does your character live?

Where does your character live?

• Total voters

Urchin

Dirty Rotten Pickpocket
Cherry Rose Inc.
Character Biography
Link
I was just curious about this because from what I've seen, most of the characters on the site tend to live in either Alliria or Elbion with only a few scattered about in other places. I'm not complaining, since all of my characters live in Alliria, but I thought the thread might be useful to help members find other characters that live nearby to them if they wanted to expand their RP circles. :)

(You can vote multiple times in case you have characters in different locations. Also, if you live in a location not listed on the poll then let me know and I'll add it.)

My characters of Elra Mistfall, Tanith Mistfall, Amelia Rowe, and Radrick the Enchanter all live in or around Alliria on account of me making a store and wanting the store to be where the most potential customers are. Also because Alliria is the wealthiest city with the most merchants anyway, it made sense to put a store there.

My character Rina the Rose is in the Allir Reach because she belongs to the Winter Court and the Allir Reach is in their territory. I put her close to Alliria because she hordes jewelry, which again, made me think it'd make the most sense to put her near the wealthiest city.

I put my last character, Dana Kass, in Vel Anir because I thought it made the most sense for her.

• Yay
Reactions: Urchin
Seteta is Abtati, so her primary homebase is Amol-Kalit, though she's a bit of a nomad within that region.
Ruvsá's current home is Indeholm, in the Kingdom of Nordengaard, Eretejva Tundra.
Arva is Kivren, so she lives in the ocean, though she is predominately found with her pod in the Akiva sea and the Asherah ocean.
Isiell's home is the fae Dawn Court province (so mostly Amol-Kalit), but she's a ranking member of the court (Fury) so she has living quarters within the capital, Leogaire.
Miane's home is an isolated keep in the Sereti mountains, within the Shtekmet State territory.

• Yay
Seteta is Abtati, so her primary homebase is Amol-Kalit, though she's a bit of a nomad within that region.
Ruvsá's current home is Indeholm, in the Kingdom of Nordengaard, Eretejva Tundra.
Arva is Kivren, so she lives in the ocean, though she is predominately found with her pod in the Akiva sea and the Asherah ocean.
Isiell's home is the fae Dawn Court province (so mostly Amol-Kalit), but she's a ranking member of the court (Fury) so she has living quarters within the capital, Leogaire.
Miane's home is an isolated keep in the Sereti mountains, within the Shtekmet State territory.

Wow, your characters are spread out nice and far. :)

• Yay
Reactions: Seteta
Edited the poll to add the places you specified (Wish I could rearrange the poll. I feel like it should be done by region, then by town/city... Ah well, too late.) :p

APenName
Seteta

• Yay
Reactions: APenName
Oh, I have one not on your list! Azlat lives in Thagretis, on the newly discovered continent of Malakath.

Kiros here was a resident of Elbion until the disaster. No plans to return even though it's been rebuilt, so he's still at no fixed address.

And Harun lives in Maraan, owns a villa, and enjoys retirement.

• Yay
Added all the new places. (Am very disappointed with how crazy this list is. Wish I could start over but it doesn't give me the option to delete the poll and start a new one.) :p

Kiros Rahnel
Lyssia D'avore

I made my character(s) Drethok so he could basically be in any rp zone. I don't like isolating my characters off to one region anymore. I did that a lot on my other rp site. So basically, I design my characters so they can easily be up and go style most of the time. So I could easily fit them in whatever storyline.

I personally like grouping in smaller groups myself which is why I make my characters the way I do. But yeah I personally picked the traveller/vagabond option since a blacksmith type can literally be in any major settlement anyhow. But yeah bro hope my words inspire some thought/etc.

• Yay
Dez is a native of the Reach, and part of the fun of joining a far-flung thread is deciding what a minstrel with middling magic is doing way the heck in some freezing mountain range or sweltering swamp. He doesn't travel without reason, so thinking one up gives me some starting motivation outside of "I was just passing through when suddenly ADVENTURE CALLED" lol.

• Yay
Reactions: APenName
Brenna - Eretejva Tundra
Caliane - Thyasari, which is in The Spine
Cillian - Traveller, with safe houses all over the world
Dhara - Steppes region
Elijah - Dornoch, Steppes region
Favashi - Dawn Court over in Amol-Kalt
Gawyn - Oriasa, Blightlands
Harlowe - Traveller with the Regiment
Ianthe - Unnuaq, Blightlands
Jace - Aliiria