Welcome to the Locations section of Chronicles
What this Area is for
In here you may post Location articles. Articles such as settlements and notable landmarks are stored here. This includes, but is not limited to what is listed under Common Categories below.
What are the guidelines for content in this Area
Please see the detailed guide relevant for your page:
- If you intend to make a larger/more significant location/settlement then this should be reflected in having been used extensively in roleplay on the forum.
- Ensure at least the basics and a summary paragraph are completed
- Do not copy a canon item from another genre/intellectual property
- Please add sensible tags and categories to your page to make it easy to sort and find
- Though there is no upper limit to the size of a location one can create on Chronicles, we ask that you remember to add references and flesh out this location first through RP threads.
- When writing up an article for a city, state, or a larger entity you should remember that any claim made as to size of your nation can and will be contested by other articles.
- Please refrain from marking out a territory of any location/nation, but instead mark the centre and give a description of its extent in your article.
From the Faq said:Can I claim this unnamed island/claim this region/have my city put on the map?
No. And yes. You can roleplay a location and give it its own name and culture. However, there is nothing to stop anyone else roleplaying a different lore in the same area. Talk to them and collaborate if you feel someone else is ignoring existing Lore. Only if Lore is featured heavily in roleplay over a long period of time will it be added to the map or afforded the Core Lore prefix on the Wiki