How do I get started?
- Click the "Create New" button at the bottom of this article and then "Page"
- Choose the suitable recommended templates from the drop down
- Fill in the Placeholders
- Click "Insert" and finish your location article
- Give the new article the Title of the location
- Add the Region and Type (e.g. Town) of location to the Categories
- Choose the Region from the Field drop down above the "Create new page" button. (This will automatically populate the infobox)
- Click "Create new page" to post your article.
- If you intend to make a larger/more significant location/settlement then this should be reflected in having been used extensively in roleplay on the forum.
- Ensure at least the basics and a summary paragraph are completed
- Do not copy a canon item from another genre/intellectual property
- Please add sensible tags and categories to your page to make it easy to sort and find
- Though there is no upper limit to the size of a location one can create on Chronicles, we ask that you remember to add references and flesh out this location first through RP threads.
- If you haven't roleplayed a location yet, write your draft to the Sandbox page
- When writing up an article for a city, state, or a larger entity you should remember that any claim made as to size of your nation can and will be contested by other articles.
- Please refrain from marking out a territory of any location/nation, but instead mark the centre and give a description of its extent in your article.
From the Faq said:No. And yes. You can roleplay a location and give it its own name and culture. However, there is nothing to stop anyone else roleplaying a different lore in the same area. Talk to them and collaborate if you feel someone else is ignoring existing Lore. Only if Lore is featured heavily in roleplay over a long period of time will it be added to the map or afforded the Core Lore prefix on the Wiki