Creating a Character
Step 1: Learning about our setting:
- Chronicles is set in Arethil, an original medieval fantasy world. Arethil is home to humans, orcs, elves, dwarves, and many more. This Page will tell you the basics of our settings.
- Arethil is a “mid-magic” setting. Magic is present throughout Arethil and is governed by the Five Laws of magic.
- You will find all the articles (such as species and locations) about Arethil on our Folklore Wiki. You may build upon existing concepts or create your own.
Step 2: Making a subaccount:
- Once you have registered you can create a subaccount for each Character. This enables you to have a seperate avatar, signature, linked biography and notifications for each character.
- To make your first subaccount click your avatar on the top bar and then “subaccounts” from the drop down as shown below. In future you must be logged into the account you first registered with to make subaccounts.
Step 3: Making a character sheet
- Head to the Character Areaof the Wiki to make a Biography for your new Character.
- Use the Macros drop down to bring up a pop-up to enter some character details. You may press Insert and finish entering details at any time.
- There are no approvals for your character sheet. You only need some basic details to get started. (appearance)
- Feel free to use/expand upon a pre-existing species or create your own. Don’t make a wiki page for a new species yet (see Wiki guide for rules and regulations).
- Detailed information on Character pages is included on the front page of the Character Area
- Now link your biography to your profile to make it easy for everyone to find!
- You can even embed the whole sheet as a tab on your profile:
Last edited by a moderator: