Ethereal noises cut through the unnatural silence yet you can never quite work out which direction they come from. Perhaps just an owl, but it doesn't sound like any creature you've heard before.
As the mists thicken the sun grows dim, just a faint smudge overhead. No magic will disperse the mists or bring more light to guide you.
The air tastes wrong. The grass has died. The wet soil is churned up and sucks at your feet.
Nothing seems to move, yet you can't help the sensation that you're being watched.
Out of Character Information
- You don't have to start in the mists. Perhaps they're encroaching on where you are or maybe you've set out bravely to investigate.
- This thread covers all the locations listed below.
- Make sure you start your post with your location (feel free to use the images).
- The opening is all about establishing where you are, with who and why.
- Staff will introduce the dangers and reveal more of the story as it goes.
- You may now also start your own threads with the Pandemonium prefix.