Open Chronicles We Are Gathered Here Today...

A roleplay open for anyone to join
The party certainly livened up a moment later as the Goblin King promptly called out how boring it was. Weren't these kinds of things always boring? Wasn't that the point? Make everyone so bored that all eyes were on the bride and groom because what else were you going to do?

In the increasing commotion of dancing, Zathria started doing a dance of her own: a two-step shuffle right toward the door. And she would have made it, too, if it weren't for Vyx'aria. Never willing to let Zathria just shuffle out of the room or toward the sidelines, the Queen promptly pushed Zathria in the direction of the dance floor, preventing her grumpy escape.

Grumpiness intensified.

She spotted Ta'Kar, seemingly being wildly swung around by some goblin woman who looked like she knew a great deal more about this than he did.

I'll take over, she stated bluntly, nearly pushing the goblin woman out of the way. The goblin woman wasn't very happy about it, but she was enough drinks in to become quickly distracted a moment later.

Come on, she said, grabbing Ta'Kar and starting a slightly more drowish dance. While Zathria didn't like dancing, her mother had insisted that a noble drow needed to know how to dance. Zathria had been forced through endless lessons. She hated the fact that her mother had been right and it was proving useful now.

You don't like dancing? she asked him. He at last didn't look comfortable with the last woman. As far as male went, Ta'Kar was not only familiar to her, he was... well, he was tolerable. That was about as close to a compliment as she gave to males normally.

The party was increasingly chaotic, and Drytail was becoming more comfortable by the minute. This was a true Underrealm celebration! One of drink and loud music and whirring bodies and many, many animals. It was a strange picture to see the lovely drow amidst such chaos, yet oddly they fit.

The drug was beginning to take root, albeit slowly. Colors were becoming more fluid and people's voices would change pitch chaotically. The mushroom was having a sluggish time spreading throughout his body, though, as he had quite a bit of body to get through.

"Truly remarkable!" he barked out above the chaos, loosely directed towards Vyx'aria the lovely queen. "If one had told me that the drow would hold the best party of the age I would have spat in their soup, but you have outdone yourselves!" he bobbled a bit to the music and noted that his own teeth had become rather fuzzy-feeling. "Perhaps it is confidence from your recent crusade? Oh yes, the sacking of Dhunbor was quite a spectacle, and now the Goblins King himself joins the fold!" he turned to face her, his eyes, momentarily, not clouded at all by drug as he spoke a bit lower. "Very eager expansions from such an old and quiescent power."

A knowing statement, and a probe into what exactly had motivated the change in character. And on a beat, his smile was back with his boisterous laughter. "And why not? If the drink her is always so fine I should welcome the exports!" And he drained the last of his goblet before snatching another from a nearby tray, which had begun to take the shape of a dog.

Xunari caught some of the words her niece was throwing her way and pretended to be hurt by them before flipping her off. If the little chit was going to try and make this more difficult for the family, and herself, then Xunari was not above indulging in some corporal punishment. Griag might disapprove but if it took her foot being up Harianra's ass to get her to accept her fate then he could shut up and like it.

Thankfully everyone else at the party seemed to be very aware of her dark mood and so didn't feel the need to distract her with further conversation - it was fortunate because that was the only reason she managed to spot her niece.

Making her way toward a horse in the chaos.

"... don't you do it."
she hissed under her breath, glaring at the woman as she began to stalk toward her, "Don't you do it! So help me Goddess if you...!"

And then she was trying to ride away.

Suddenly leaping closer, Xunari grabbed a horse of her own and pulled herself up onto it's back... there was a bit of undignified scrabbling to get fully seated due to only having one arm but she managed it fairly quickly. She raised her hand to cast, determined to lock the doors even as she spurred her own horse to give chase.

"Niece! You can play with your wedding gifts later!"

Oh if she didn't stop Xunari was going to spank the grey off her arse.

Why couldn't Xunari Auceus be scared of horses? That would have been perfect and would have enabled Harianra to get away. But noooooo...she couldn't be that lucky.

As Harianra continued to urge the horse on, she wasn't stopped by the guards, but by the hall doors slamming shut. Her horse came to a quick stop, which nearly caused her to fall off, yet she braced herself against the filly's neck.

With a huff she looked over to her dear and oh so loving aunt. "You're such a spoil sport! Can't I have a bit of fun before I get whisked away to live with ....THEM?" This whole marriage and the alliance wasn't her choice or her idea. Yet she felt no different than the horse she sat upon; just to be used for someone elses gain.

Her opinion of Griag The Goblin King wasn't very high. Queen or not, she didn't feel like there was anything regal to do with her fate at all.

Now this was a party!

King Griag continued dancing to the song produced by his musicians rolls of the Goblin King's fat continuously jiggled as many of the Drow looked on in a mixture of shock and bewilderment. The Goblins howled and shrieked in joy instantly going over to dance with Griag. Damn Elves what do they know about throwing a feast?! It's about getting piss drunk and gorging in feasts! A couple of Drow had some sense and hesitantly danced with Griag unfortunately as the Goblin King twisted and contorted his rotund and grotesques body his large stomach slammed a hapless Drow face first and he flew a few feet in the air before landing in front of the Duergar.

Griag was too busy being the king of the party to give a damn about the Drow he accidentally hit. If he couldn't handle Griag's amazing dancing skills then he doesn't deserve to be on the same dance floor as him. It was then that the Goblin King recognized a familiar friend dancing and conversing with Queen Vyx'aria . "Well tickle my jelly belly and call me an Owlbear!" Griag laughed. "Is that you Lord Skavius Drytail ?!"

Skavius was a crime boss who became one of Griag's most reliable trading partners in The Shallows of Allira. He was just as big boned as Griag but was gifted with incredible strength even for a Rous to the point where he can swing his Greatsword: The Farmer's Wife like a Knife. "I can't believe my eyes! It is you Sakvius you son of a bitch!" Griag bent over and slapped Skavius on the back. "You've picked up a few pounds since we've last saw each other! Meanwhile I've maintained my big boned body!"

The Goblin King took two handfuls of fat and began rubbing them together. "Soon my wife will be buried under my love handles!" he snorted. "I'm sure even the Queen would be envious of my escapade!" The Goblin King placed his boiled covered hand on her shoulder. "Congratulations on your victory my Queen," Girag said giving a simpering smile. "I'm sure my Goblin Horde did a fine job killing and pillaging. I'll make sure that Harianra Auceus will be loved and treated well. She is my Queen after all."

Just then a Steppe Orc what's his name? Tarnakh came over bearing gifts for Griag and Harianra. For Griag he presented some fancy cloth of sorts along with a Sword. It's been over century since Griag last wielded a sword but the Goblin appreciated the gift. "This sword will make a fine addition to my collection," he smiled holding the Naghoon sabre in his crooked hands before casually tossing it over his shoulder hitting a dancing Goblin over the head knocking her out.

Griag the took the fur and held it over his nose sneezing on it. While Griag lifted his head, large strands of dark green mucus was stuck on the between his nose and fur. "This is a fancy cloth! I really appreciate you giving it to me!" Griag laughed giving the dripping fur to a Goblin Boss who also collected the Sabre.

Tarnakh also gave Harianra 50 Horses, Griag's eyes went wide. "They'll make excellent food for the Troll food," he wanted to say but one of them got loose and went wild then the entire damn herd followed suit wrecking havoc in the party place killing one Goblin. Griag shuddered a bit seeing the poor soul get his head crushed into multiple pieces by the hoofs of three Horses.

Harianra and Xunari Auceus took off possibly trying out the Horses? Perhaps Griag will keep a Horse just for Harianra, her happiness comes first and all that. Griag laughed at the chaos unfolding before snapping his fingers. All of the Horses transformed into Rats who then scurried away causing Griag to motion his Hobgoblins to catch them.

"You know what the humans say?!" Griag yelled at the crowd while his yellow eyes darted at the headless Goblin corpse on the ground. "It's not a party until somebody gets killed!"

At least that's how he remembered it.

"Anyway!" The Goblin King clapped his hands. "Let's party! Get more Goblin singers and damn it I demand VODKA!"

Griag motioned Skavius and Vyx to come over, "come on!" he shouted. "let's all together to dance!" A small dirty Goblin waddled over next to the muscians:

proxy.php

He cleared his throat and began to sing:

While the Goblin sang, Griag and all of the Goblins began to dab wildly on the dance floor:

proxy.php

(OOC: LET'S ALL DAB ON THE DANCE FLOOR!!!!!!!)

Well Griag hadn't noticed, thank the fucking Goddess, but that didn't mean much. The repulsive manbeast didn't even notice he still had toes beneath that gut of his. She sighed a little bit and brought her horse closer to Harianra's. She leaned closer to her niece as the music started, making sure that only she heard her.

"If you can't make something work for you after being made the Queen of a military power...?"
She tilted her head slightly, "Then you are even more of a failure of an Auceus and a Drow than I thought. Get your shit together and make something of this."

She leaned away from her niece and held up some shrooms.

"And seriously - get fucking wasted, it's a party and you're being a real buzzkill."
she declared before shouting louder for the waiters to hear, "Bring out the shroom reserves! I want to see the fucking music and taste the fucking colours already!"

Harianra Auceus Griag The Goblin King

Harianra clenched her jaw, biting her tongue as Xunari Auceus leaned in and spoke quietly to her. She wanted to respond, but didn't. She wanted to bite back with a retort on how her aunt wasn't the one that was expected to sleep with Griag The Goblin King or bear his children. But what was the use?? Xunari'd only say that it wasn't her problem.

Instead she just took hold of the mushrooms and kept them in her hand as Xunari shouted about the revelry needing to be more lively. Already she was plotting, taking in her aunt's words about 'making something' of being a Queen of a military power. Well fine then. She'd do just that.

As Harianra was about to stroke her filly's neck, all of the horses were turned to mice and she landed in a crouch, shock and surprise written on her face. Griag knew magic?? Well of course he did! Everyone did but her and it was just so...so stupid that she wasn't capable.

Walking away from her aunt and the others, she took a seat at the big table, gingerly nibbling on one of the mushrooms. Her eyes lingered on some of the male Drow in the room. Why couldn't one of them be her betrothed? She'd sleep with any of them in a heartbeat instead of the Goblin King. She was sure it'd be a much more enjoyable experience.

Vyx offered a thin lipped smile as the smelly goblin king touched her shoulder. She had to check to make sure he didn’t leave a trail of slime behind. The Rous crimelord was given a similar treatment, though the commentary about his weight was blatant enough to where Vyx had to cough to suppress a laugh.

It was then that all hell broke loose with Tarnakh bringing in those stupid creatures called horses. Vyx never understood the purpose of them, and now they made an appearance in the Underrealm. She watched with a cool demeanor as they ran in every direction, quietly sipping from her wine.

Davios quickly jumped on the case, sending guards to corral the strange creatures. The mages also got to work to set up barriers to prevent them from getting out. Did goblins even use horses? Vyx pondered this quietly, turning to give Xunari some hand signals, “Make sure these idiots don’t eat the prized horses and manage to anger our Naghoon allies.”

She couldn’t help but linger on Skavius’s compliment to her victory and the notes around expansion. A grin began to form on her lips, “I see you’ve taken notice,” She swirled the drink in her wine glass, “Perhaps we can find some mutual interests in this journey for expansion.”

A drow priestess slowly approached The Nameless One, smiling coyly as she found him to be far more interesting than any other guest. The mage dipped into some illusionary magic that gave him the vague sensation of a lone finger tracing along his face, “You look far too lonely over there,” A sultry voice whispered in his mind. If he looked up, he’d see the priestess standing across the hall and eyeing him from a distance.

Xunari Auceus Lord Skavius Drytail The Nameless One

The Queen noticed her. She gave a small, sultry smile in response to the woman's long, slow assessment as well, giving a slight wink in response. "Thank you, your Grace," she responded to the compliments, but the woman would be busy with many well-wishers or fawning Drow. She would retreat, her coils a sinuous trail across the cold stone a soft sussuration even with the constant noise the goblins might have considered music.

It was the voice of another, low and rough, that caught her attention. Like her, his had an accent; something that spoke of further North, of Khans. Of names foreign even to her sandy tongue. Golden eyes watched with the keenest interest, full lips pursed slightly.

An Orc. A red one. Would the night never cease in its' wonders.

His gifts seemed to create havoc, however; the King was doing... whatever he was doing. The little Queen seemed to attempt to flee the scene, not that she could really blame the poor girl, and various nobles and prominent people seemed to be caught in the melee of mares and drinks. Or perhaps drugs...

Serpentine eyes focused, for an instant, on the plump figure of a ratlike being perched beside the Queen, and she could feel her fangs ache to descend. Oh, she wouldn't mind wrapping her coils around him, certainly... but he was not at the top of her 'notice' list.

Each would be paid their due, in good time, for the Naga's notice.

Instead she slithered her way over, slipping past storming mares and flailing goblins, skirting chaos.

When she drew close, her voice was low, a soft rasp and a slight, sly smile.

"I'm impressed with your many kindnesses, Khan of the Naghoon. Such a gifting cannot be bested." A sincerity, actually, the Naga's eyes would show for it. "I confess, I do not know your customs as well as I would like. If I might be so bold..." she offered up her arm, golden eyes glittering in the low light. "might I ask for your time to educate me, and perhaps engage in a dance?"

Tarnakh

Kaelen was quick to respond, still salient enough to understand Davios' question. It was not just an introduction he wanted, but also Kaelen's credentials. A mere human mouthing off in such a fashion would have been extremely out of character given the circumstances, but Kaelen was anything but ordinary these days. Smiling in a slight manner, he spoke plainly. "Who am I? I am no-one, just a guest. I merely serve the Queen's whim, silently. Not in such a grand enough gesture as the Black Guard. But the name is Kaelen, and you sir?"

That conversation was beginning to go smoothly when all hell broke loose, goblins dancing with horses trampling about. Still, it was quickly resolved and the party went back to it's dull roar. Turning his eyes back to the Drow officer, Kaelen paused. "But it occurs to me, I really do not know what the Black Guard do. Would you be kind of enough to detail it?"

The Nameless One watched the festivities, the goblins were going crazy. The Commander went off to scold her niece about trying to run, and the bride went off the go get shit faced. The Queen was around her things and a few of the others were busying themselves with each other. Then he felt something graze his face, even though it was magic it was something he was not used to.

The elf jumps some and looks around until he sees the priestess. The Nameless One chuckles and glares at her rubbing his face.

“You look far too lonely over there,” A sultry voice whispered in his mind.

Loneliness is a fantasy Priestess. Though I am not used to people being able to touch me, even if it is with magic. He sends back to the woman crossing his arms, tapping his fingers on one of them, What is it that you wish of me? He asks her with a curious glint in his eyes.

Vyx'aria

The Goblin King's comments were met with silence for only a second before Lord Drytail burst into boisterous laughter, slapping a hand to his own belly and chortling so heavily that he rippled like a bowl of pudding. "BAhaHA! Yes I suppose there is a bit more rous beneath the armor than before! Can't be helped, I'm afraid, the wine and bread keeps flowing! I have younger men to fight for me these days, as I should say you do as well!" His eyes had dilated to two different sizes at this point, and the goblin king's skin had begun to slide around and bloom little flowers.

The queen, whose head was now a bit insectoid in his eyes, made what sounded like a business proposition. "Oh I dare say we shall. The Underrealm is a cramped and crowded place, but with the right... agreements... there is no reason to bump shoulders. Why, I say, we may find quite pleasant company with one another!"

The wild dancing diverted his attention once more, and he began to sway so precariously that his guards moved in to support him (with effort). "Ah, I seem to have misplaced the gift I had brought. Zilch! Get the... the thing!" One of the guards saluted and hurried off, his mismatched armor rattling loudly. The remaining guard devoted the entirety of his strength to supporting his master, who had begun to step around in small circles to keep the room facing one direction.

"Yes, well, time enough later for business talk. In the mean time, I must find those shellfish morsels that were just here..."

Ta'Kar was completely lost in the dance and could only be instructed by the goblin what to do during this dance but she wasn't that helpful as she would only offer hand gestures. The dance only lasted for a minute before the goblin was pushed out of the way and replaced with a drow that he was familiar with as well. The goblin woman let out some sort of ugly snort, "Pointy ears always demanding..." The woman stared Zathria for a moment before just nodding as she realized it was a party and the alcohol in her veins helped as she eventually walked away.

The drow turned back to look at Zathria with a little shock on his face. He was used to seeing her in armor and leading soldiers and not in a dress. Ta'Kar wasn't usually allowed to visit parties like this and never allowed the opportunity to see his commanders actually somewhat relaxed.

Before he could respond to her, Zathria grabbed him and pulled him into another dance. This one he actually knew and moved with her generally well to make it appealing to the eye. When she asked if he didn't like dancing, Ta'Kar smirked, "I don't know if I would consider whatever that was dancing." It didn't feel or appear like it to him. As they moved in and out, the expression was clear on her face, "Are you sure I'm the one who doesn't like dancing?" Chaos was happening all around them but he was with his commander, he was somewhat at attention and careful of what he said as he knew her well enough that it wasn't good to be on her bad side.

Davios would be standing among the human as the spikey haired Drow in full armour were smirk softly. "Don't we all serve the Queens whim? I'm Davios. House of Agarwen." His yellow eyes would watch as it seemed most of the patrons were content in mingling about. The bride merely tried to run off for her life than to stay with the Goblin King..Seemed all was naturally well in the underrealm. It was only when a small Goblin began to appear and started belting out some sort of folk song of theirs when Davios heard Kaelens follow up question in regards to the Black Guard.

"A experiment if you will. A mix of slaves and experienced leaders/Drow Officers and command. We also keep a close eye on the queen when needed. Officers and seniors that is." His voice was stern but his eyes continued to scan the room. Especially on the Queen.She was gorgeous but cut throat. But a Officer attempting anything along the lines of flirting with the Queen could result in a freshly cut throat. Thinking to himself before A young waiter would approach him again and his new found talking human. "Would you like a drink?" Davios would wait for Kaelen to say whatever he wanted or deny the offer as Davios would add "Dark rum, straight." He finally seemed to be able to let a bit more loose and have a few more drinks in him.

The Guard managed to control the horses with a little help from the mages. His tattooed face would turn again to Kaelen. "I'm going to need a lot more these" he would lift his drink ever so slightly. "Before the night is done.."

Vyx'aria Kaelen Rovelle Griag The Goblin King

Last edited:
Kaelen laughed boisterously at the jab about everyone serving Vyx'aria's whim. The dark male was not wrong, not by a long shot. They all did jigs when her fingers pulled on their strings, puppets dancing the night away. Still, she was not particularly cruel, nor hard to look at. These facts made Kaelen's new life more then just acceptable. She had embraced him and his strengths almost immediately, giving him chance after chance to earn more prestige and power. Fortunately for both Queen and Knight, he had not failed her yet.

Turning his eyes more directly to Davios, Kaelen nodded in small deference and leaned back into a chair he had found. The explanation of the Black Guard seemed interesting, a particularly brilliant twist by their Queen and senior advisors. Yet, Kaelen noted the look Davios carried - echoing his own when their gazes stole small looks at the Queen. There would be nothing more though, for Sovereigns were there to be regaled and respected. Nothing more.

"It occurs to me that it is likely a stale affair from a security perspective, horses not withstanding. You and your kin have long interested me, and I am glad to find myself amidst this company. It is both more honest and also far more rewarding then the great courts I left behind." Turning his eyes back to the dance floor, Kaelen wondered what pickings there might be for a lonely human when it came to dance partners. It would be demanded of him soon enough. He just had to stomach it.

Davios Agarwen Vyx'aria

While Griag and his Goblin minions continued to dab to the music he recalled his friendship with Lord Skavius Drytail. Despite his small stature and the fact that he's fatter than Griag, Lord Skavius was a clever little Rus who quickly managed to form one of the most powerful criminal organizations in The Shallows. Quite impressive considering the old heads usually kill any fast risers. Through Skavius help, Griag managed to smuggle some illegal magical items, weaponry and other items through Alliria while Skavius had access to the many tunnels in the Goblin Sanctuary for his people to move stuff in and out.

The Goblin King stopped dabbing the moment he noticed that he and Goblins were the ONLY ones dabbing. "Come on PEOPLE!" he yelled large beads of his sweat spreading all over the dance floor. Some of the sweat unfortunately landed on some of the Drow. One poor soul managed to accidentally swallow Griag's sweat causing him to gag. He fell on his knees and began to convulse on the stone floor gurgling in the process. Griag raised an eyebrow before struggling, "not my fault that you Drow can't handle the love nectar that pours out from my body!" he said.

A few Goblins jumped on the Drow who were smeared by Griag's sweat eagerly licking them off. "I likes the sweat that comes from you your grace!" One of them shouted.

The Goblin King laughed snapping his fingers as the three Goblins magically appeared and began to perform the next song:

Griag chuckled at the singing Goblins while holding on to a nearby table and began to dance to the tune. "I can dance all night!" he shouted. It was good thing his mother wasn't here for the party, Griag didn't even bother to let her know that he was in Underrealm let alone inform her that Griag was married. That woman would definitely yell at Griag for being a pathetic son. Which he wasn't.

proxy.php

• Yay
Reactions: Davios Agarwen
Harianra continued to just nibble on one of the mushrooms here and there. She only wanted to feel a little better, but to keep her wits about her. Of course the want to run away was still very strong, yet she couldn't do it. There were too many to stop her. She thought of just announcing to retire for the evening, but then rumours would abound that she was eager to to share the repulsive Goblin King's bed; which of course she WASN'T!

She looked down to the tattoo on her arm, wondering if she could somehow alter it. Then maybe she could rid herself of Griag The Goblin King . If he was to die, then what? Would she still remain Queen? Would the Goblins even do as she commanded them to? Would she be forced to marry another one among them? Or could she pick out her own husband? Hmmm....

Getting up from the table, Harianra approached Vyx'aria quietly, not really wanting to draw the attention of her aunt Xunari Auceus too much. She cleared her throat a little before speaking. "Forgive me for the interruption, but I have a small request...Would it be alright if I could have one or two of the Black Guard to accompany me to the Goblin Sanctuary? They'd be most helpful in relaying messages and also to ensure that there's no devious plot in this...union." Not only would it keep her safe, but also give a heads up in case the Goblins were planning a war with the Drow. Yes. Those were good excuses to give for wanting to not be the only Drow stuck down in those depths.

The Khan blinked at the newcomer and quickly took in all the details. He’d heard the name Naga tossed around and a vague description, but he’d yet to meet one. His people had a name for the race, but he doubted she would know the Naghoon called them Mogho-Alkhaghui, much less know what it meant.

“It is a responsibility as much as a kindness,” Tarnakh said after a moment with a respectful nod. “I am Khan and a Khan possesses much wealth, but it is a foolish Khan that hoards furs and horses than one Naghoon can use in a single lifetime. A Khan should take his or her just due, but it is better to give excess to others as gifts or rewards. Rulers are only as strong as those they rule.”

The proposal for a dance intrigued him, though he was also mildly concerned. He was, at this point, no stranger to the Drow and their allies, but certain nuances of their culture eluded him. Namely, proper court behavior such as dancing, ruling, and the like. Naghoon rules and laws were fast and loose, evident of a short life spent roaming the steppe, but these were more sedentary peoples and sedentary peoples had more time for ceremony and all it entailed.

“I do not know any dances for a wedding, but education does not end,” he stated with a nod, gesturing with a free hand to the dance floor and a large number of goblins doing… whatever it was goblins did.

Nesipheia

Around then is when it would happen. The interruption, the madness. The big bang, if you will. That perfect, likely expensive stained glass could be heard shattering above, various rocks and pebbles hitting the floor, luckily it's all centralized in one spot, so no one is hit. Amongst all the falling rubble is a human shaped figure...with horns? Falling alongside him is a common denizen of the underralms, a giant carnivorous lizard. Whoever the man is, he's cursing up a storm in common tongue as he quickly descends.

In a last ditch effort to save himself, which would be an impressive display to those below, he begins fighting the lizard midair, fending off it's strikes with swings of his longsword before literally skewering it in the chest and pulling it under his feet, so that it can be a cushion when he falls. And so, right in front of the goblin king, a weird gray man with bronze horns lands, a lizard with a broken spine under his feet.

He looks around, realizing where he is. "Shit, I fell that far? Uhm...uh, you guys have an infestation." Is all he can really say. Though he does quickly realize, he needs to do something to fix this, or risk execution. He needed to think of something quick. What could get dark elves thinking he is of some sort of noble blood that won't be executed for showing up to this party? He sighs deeply. "Hold on a minute everyone...let me just...." He puts his hand on the dead lizard's open chest wound, and casts his hands up towards the new skylight he just created for the building. They would see the blood of the lizard begin to disappear, steam rising from the body. As the blood fades, glass shards begin rising up to the ceiling, magically putting themselves perfectly back in place, like a puzzle. That's when through the repairing glass falls a furball, that being his companion. "Oh fuck!" He snaps his fingers, spending more of that dead lizard's blood. Hahnah would find herself falling slowly, like a feather, the stained glass now repaired above her head where she entered. Once that's done, he looks around at the crowd no doubt glaring daggers at him. "So can I just go or...." Then something catches his eye, well, something other than the amount of pretty dark elf lasses here. "Is that a bar?"

Griag The Goblin King

Last edited:
They had gone from the Falwood. Hahnah had never left the Falwood before, seen any other part of the world, seen much of anything or anyone other than surface elves (of whom she counted herself de facto one of their number, despite appearances) and the humans who lived within the sphere of Vel Anir.

So journeying with Aldenaxk had been enlightening. Still though, she did not like large crowds of people and cities. Still though, she killed humans whenever she had the chance.

But this thing that they had encountered (in this strange place Alden had called the "underrealms") was not human. It was a monster. A monster that ignored Hahnah and had charged for Alden. A fight ensued. Hahnah could not do much to help; her Elemental Hatred would have been useless, and she could not lock eyes with the giant lizard to try and start a Cascade.

The fight, quick and chaotic, led to collapse of the cavern ground. Hahnah, Alden, and the giant lizard were falling. Glass shattered. Hahnah's flailing hands caught onto a truss, while Alden--in the midst of falling--finished the fight with the giant lizard. Yet Hahnah did not yet see this. Did not yet see what was below, the massive Cathedral and the wedding celebration. She held onto and dangled from the truss. Her fingers were slipping. She clenched her teeth and kicked her legs, trying to pull herself up. Her fingers slipped more. Slipped to the point where she did not have the strength to support herself.

And she fell. Plummeting with a yelp as her hands slid free of the truss, the narrowly-intelligent strands of fur-like Living Armor which covered her body writhing in distress like blades of grass in a whipping wind.

Yet below, Alden had noticed (this noticing announced by an exclaimed curse of "Oh fuck!"). And then through his blood magic Hahnah began to descend slower, as if invisible wings of a bird had brought her fall under control. Down and down as she kicked her bare feet. And from this fruitless effort she went slightly off course. Instead of landing on the Cathedral floor by Alden, she landed a large creature--Griag--the like of which she had not ever seen before. Something of a confused struggle followed, as she attempted to free herself from the entanglement.

Eventually (after an "incident") she did come free. And she landed again, not on the Cathedral floor, but on the tiefling she had arrived with: Alden.

Aldenaxk Drazukel Griag The Goblin King

Last edited:
Griag continued to dance against the table shaking his but in front of the many Drow and Goblins on the dance floor. Many Drow looked disgusted at the sight of large, morbidly obese Goblin King shaking his behind around wearing nothing more than a small, brown, tattered miniature linen that occasionally showed a flash of his butt-crack. One of the Drow fainted looking at it, the Goblins however howled with glee clapping at their King letting it all out that is sweat that smelled like raw garlic and the body odor of a dead Racoon. Combine those smells together and it created a stench so foul it's a miracle that nobody aside from the Goblins choked to death.

The singers finished their song as a small, pale round Goblin with a right eye as big as his face along with a green female Goblin dressed in a tattered white dress and a blond wig. She was spraying herself with redberry perfume though it did little to combat that stench that was permeating the air. Griag stopped dancing dropping his boiled covered hands on his fleshy knees. His gargantuan belly preventing Griag from reaching any farther. Truth be told Griag was rather surprised that he was able to reach this far, the last time he tried to touch his knees he ended up breaking his back in the process.

"Ha! I'm not fat after all Mom!" He thought triumphantly. "I'm big boned!"

The Goblin King's mouth was rather rather dry to the point where he nearly gagged. He demanded a bottle of Vodka long ago. Where the hell was it?! "WHERE'S MY BOTTLE VODKA?!" Griag roared. "I ordered it eons ago!"

Just then a small black furry thing landed on his head, Griag barely felt it and removed it from his head to examine the thing, his eyes darting up and down. "Ah," a smile spread across his lips. "To anyone who threw this small towel at me thank you! I worked up quite a sweat!"

The Goblin King wiped Hahnah all over his sweaty, pimple filled, body. From his armpits to under his man boobs, to even under his large quadruple chins. "Ah much be-" Griag stopped breathing for a bit he felt a sneeze was coming on.

"AH-CHOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Griag's voice thundered in the room, dark green mucus draped all over the small creature while Griag casually tossed her over his scab filled shoulder. Scratching his nose, Griag looked around and laughed. "Party is just beginning folks!" he chuckled as the Goblin couple began to sing:

Griag eyes grew wide. "HO HO HO HO!" He said clapping his hands. "Swagitgus and his wife Lena! Singing one of my favorite songs!" And he broke out into a dance with the rolls of fat jiggling everywhere:

proxy.php

• Wonder
Reactions: Hahnah
Xunari had crushed the horse-turned-mouse under her boot casually and wandered away from her stupid bloody family member as quickly as she could. There were shrooms that needed doing and drinks that needed drinking. She caught Vyx'aria's hand signals and pretended she didn't.

She'd gotten her blood married to a fucking goblin and spent weeks enduring their hospitality. Let someone else mind the fucking things for a night.

So she drank.

And drank some more.

She danced with some Drow male she didn't know the name or until he stepped on her toes and she laid him out with a punch. It was at that point she realized she was probably about as drunk as she had ever been because she'd thought about apologizing to the male Drow after she broke his nose.

Apologizing to the males?

Yep she was drunk.

She wandered on over to Vyx'aria, staring at her for a moment and noticing her neice before asking the important question.

"How come we never hooked up Vyx?"

The real questions needed asking. Furry things and invisible people be damned, this was a fucking party.

Vyx'aria

She smiled at him, but it was an odd smile. The corners of her mouth seemed ever so slightly further than the mark of her lips seemed to be. Out of all the party, she selected the most interesting male in this gathering. Her tail flexed and writhed as she slid closer, dark-haired head tilted. "I'm afraid I don't know Drow customs either," she confessed quietly, golden eyes gleaming with amusement. "The life of bipeds is not one I am very familiar with. I was curious far more what Naghoon do."

The coils of her tail flexed, draping slightly to the left of her to keep her balanced. The vibrant red of her dress caught the dim light, and she knew that it was a style differing from the other species here. But she found his mannerisms intriguing. She herself knew little of her own peoples' customs, but hearing his attitude, a sly smile touched her lips.

"I even forgot my name. It's Nesipheia. And who do I have the charm to know...?"

Tarnakh

Alden was excited for a moment. Pretty dark elven lasses, and then a par? Then the cataclysmic thing happens. Poor, poor Hahnah. He turns about too late to see the goblin king grab the poor girl, and he winces heavily. "Hey, sir, no, that's not. No no, oh fuck's sake. Please do not...Ugh. Oh fuck that's...eugh. Please just..." He continues trying to tell the goblin king to stop, too shocked to look away, and too baffled to finish. Then she's thrown away over the king's shoulder, and Alden runs as fast as he can, diving to catch the kid. Sadly, he doesn't manage to catch her, exactly.

Hahnah would find herself land on something softer than cold stone floor. Before she can even ask what it is, she'll hear a groan. "Ugh...my fuckin spine. Hahnah...if you could please get up....We're uh...sorta causing a sce-" He doesn't even finish talking as he looks up at the bride of the current wedding, who's feet he is now at, or at least he guesses so because of her current attire. "......Uh. So....the bioluminescence in the caves down here is cool...eh?" He chuckles nervously.

Nesipheia Xunari Auceus Griag The Goblin King Rebecca Fourtuna Hahnah Tarnakh Harianra Auceus Kaelen Rovelle Vyx'aria Davios Agarwen Lord Skavius Drytail Ta'Kar Zathria At'Arel The Nameless One

(Since this is a chaotic event that people would notice, I'm just pinging everyone. Don't feel pressured to respond to it if you don't want to. I just figure folk would notice the chaos because of Alden's yelling, or at least because the goblin king's dancing is too horrifying to look away from. Though, Alden is addressing the bride currently.)

Hahnah did not know precisely what was happening to her. She knew that the creature she had landed upon was large, fleshy, and had all over his massive body an aroma of nauseating smells that threatened to bring sickness to her.

Then the creature sneezed on her (that much she could recognize). Hahnah closed her eyes and canted her head away as she was showered in a disgusting amount of mucus. Hahnah often spent much time in the company of monsters--some clean, others not. The unclean ones were not pleasant. She was safe from humans while in their company, yes, but she did not like it, and did not resort to it unless her other options were just as poor. This was like that. But here, she had been forced into that uncleanliness.

And then she was tossed over Griag's shoulder.

Whereupon she landed on Alden, who had tried and succeeded halfway to catch her.

Hahnah scrambled off of Alden--plenty of moist and gooey sounds of the mucus to accompany this motion. She crouched on the balls of her bare feet, one hand planted on the floor, glancing around in a wild state of alert. Strange eyes darting from person to person to person; all of them equally strange to her. Yet she did not see any humans, and for this she was thankful.

The fright of large crowds nevertheless kicked in. Alden did not seem alarmed; he was actually speaking with one of the strange, dark-skinned elves. But Hahnah found this environment, the whole of the Cathedral and the amount of people therein, incredibly distressing. It was enough for her to disregard at present the disgusting feeling of being coated in mucus and the terribly pungent scent that had been rubbed onto her body, her hair, her Living Armor.

"There are many," she said to Alden, still with feverish intensity scanning her surroundings. "There are many."

She glanced back. Eyes set in what she wanted, the inevitability of trying for it nigh.

"We should run. We should leave this place."

Aldenaxk Drazukel Rebecca Fourtuna Griag The Goblin King Harianra Auceus