LFG exploration adventure

Nidraak

Character Biography
Link
Ooof yes. Lets explore some of the uncharted lands here, we know what piece of land we mean! Been teasing us since day one l:) As far as I know there's been some people that have been planning to do something there, if I'm not mistaken.
Well...not sure what's happening with it, it seems most people that planned to do something with it poofed and the plots dissolved?

Regardless, our aim is to go beyond! Beyond the figurative fogs! This wouldn't be just a one off rp, but a whole new campaign of possibilities!
Honestly the only thing holding us back is having a few dedicated people to the cause to keep the wheels turning and people that come and go as they please.
One thing to note is to not really plan ahead since then it makes people...kinda rush to the end instead of going bit by bit as we come up with things along the way.

I'm most likely to sacrifice Ermengarde to the cause, she's the adventorous sort. Her first goal would be to estabilsh a dedicated route and port. Who's with her, what are they in it for?

When do we start? Undefined time, this is also the biggest phase in the testing ground for waning/dedicated interest.

im sorry what uncharted lands? im happy to help build lore but most of my characters dont know the uncharted from the charted(mainly cause i dont) do you mean just the creation of a town and its people and working on the story of that or do you mean legitimate places on the map that dont have lore down for them...im happy to explore tho. not necessarily with this character im replying with but i do have a certain dark elf that is a pragmatist and takes advantage of any situation that he thinks will end in his favor. hes also wanted everywhere so going to places hes never been is his hobby

• Yay
Reactions: Nidraak and Aremir
Ooooh I'm pretty interested in this. My character Wendolyn would definitely love to get into some adventuring.

• Yay
Reactions: Nidraak
Aremir, as someone from mostly uncharted lands, might be useful to have along. Not to mention, as a nomad, he's always up for traveling to new and uncharted lands. Would love to come along on this adventure!

• Yay
Szesh is 350 pounds of muscle and teeth, and while he doesn’t like boats, he could certainly be persuaded to provide protection and brute force for the right compensation.

Not that y’all can’t handle yourselves, but who knows what beasties lie East?

• Yay
It is and will be for a week or two more.
this is mostly just for the first rp that's up to set up a port. but then there can be more.

But most importaantly that rp will set the groundwork for further expeditions, not necessarily led just by me :eek: which is the most important part, it's an exploration arc led my multiple people after that.

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Infernal
I'd be interested in participating, I'll have to give a think about which of my characters would be the best fit for it. It's either between Kali who's searching for a bit of adventure or Cetus in search of getting some established allies with a port.

• Yay
Reactions: Ermengarde
Hey, that's great. With Cetus I mean.
Ermengarde might be rather...hum iffy with a Kivren . Or at least their untransformed form. But I bet having interconnectivity between various player plans would be an amazing way to kickstart relations and RP opportunities.

• Yay
Reactions: Oracle of Writing
Indeed, helping each other accomplish our plans would definitely provide lots of opportunities for future interactions and growth. Plus, a bit of tension can only make things more interesting. I think I'll probably go with Cetus in that case when the time eventually comes.

• Yay
Reactions: Ermengarde
Here is the thread. changed to open!