Open Chronicles The Punishment Game

A roleplay open for anyone to join
Liza smiled smugly at Drastus and stole a quick glance down at his elephant to admire her handiwork. She looked away quickly and took the die, cheeks pink. Well... she couldn't take all the credit. It was only natural for something like that to happen. If anything, Liza had just given it a helping hand.

As she was about to roll, Vance suddenly decided to crash the party. The look on his face was priceless and a small giggle escaped from Liza. After an angry "Fuck all of you." he left as quickly as he had appeared. Liza stared at the door, wondering what the group had done to warrant that type of response from Vance.

Shaking her head, Liza rolled. Drink the mysterious liquid? That didn't sound too bad. She rolled again... 6. Shit. "C'mon Evie." Liza said with a nervous shaking voice as she held out her hand. "I wanna get this over with as quickly as possible." The liquid smelled as if it had come from the dirtiest toilet in the boy's bathroom. Liza held her nose and downed the vile mixture.

For a moment nothing seemed to happen. Had Evie lied about- The room exploded in a dazzling flash of light. Liza giggled madly to herself as a myriad of colors began to drip down the walls of the room. This hysteria was soon replaced by the world darkening, and Liza felt like she was coming down with a deadly plague.

Liza grit her teeth and forced herself to focus. She felt like death, but this was nothing compared to the other horrors she had experienced at the academy. Quitting wasn't an option. Not in front of Evie. With great difficulty, and after nearly fainting a couple times, Liza managed to concentrate the toxins in her blood. Biting open her lower lip, she spat out a large glob of blood containing most of the poison, narrowly missing Kristen.

Still feeling quite nauseous, Liza handed the die to Kristen. "Sorry about that, Kris." she mumbled as she sucked her bottom lip.

Zael Castomir Drastus Tal'deneshaar Everleigh Ebersol Eleanor

Last edited:
Roll: 5 (White Token)

This was quickly becoming parade of strangeness, almost a parody of what Kristen had experienced in her normal day-to-day within the Academy (and if she felt so, how much more acutely was this for the others?). With the amount of collars and leashes being passed around, this was even beginning to feel more like the preparation for a boar hunt--one of father's favored pastimes, and really the only time Kristen ever saw the House Pirian houndmaster.

And then Everleigh meddled! She switched the holder of Delaney's leash from herself to Kristen! Curse her persuasive and cogent argument!

"Everleigh, really, is this, I mean, surely, there must be--!"

But her protests went to nothing, and Delaney's leash ended up in her hand. She looked to her best friend in the manner of a wide-eyed apology, as if Delaney had just purchased a fresh snickerdoodle cookie from a confectionery, set it down in Kristen's trust as she went off on some brief errand, and Kristen, overcome by the succulent sight and defeated by desire, had eaten the whole thing, a crumb or two clinging to her lips when Delaney returned!

Oh, Drastus admired her eyes. That was awfully sweet of him to say!

"AH!" Kristen yelped when Vance burst into the room, thinking them all to be caught red-handed by a Proctor in their impish affairs. In a lightning afterthought, Kristen quickly dropped Delaney's leash and slapped both of her hands innocently into her lap. When Vance left, she gingerly took hold of the leash again.

What was in that liquid?? Liza looked like she was going to die. SHE WAS DYING! By Aionus, she coughed up an entire globule of blood! It landed right beside her and Kristen flinched hard, so hard it felt as if her skin and her skeleton had decided to part ways and (thankfully!) failed.

"I-It's fine. Liza. It..." her eyes flicked over to the wall behind her, where she had vomited, "...happens."

Her turn. She rolled and it was a five. That meant...

"Lick everything...oh, Everleigh, that's disgusting!"

It was the same one Zael had gotten, and, strangely, he was looking rather intoxicated after having licked a bit of whatever was in Drastus's vial. Mistakenly thinking it was part of the rules because Zael had done it, Kristen rolled to see which pockets she would be...um...tasting the contents of.

"Kalix," she said sourly. "I pray that you carry rather normal items in your pockets."

The normalcy, or lack thereof, didn't make it much better. Closing her eyes, which she did, didn't make it much better. Her tongue tasted:

A cork (what, were there emergency holes to be plugged somewhere?).

A crumpled paper (dare I open my eyes to see what could possibly be writ upon it?).

A button and a copper coin (surely the button was not there for propriety's sake, to mend a wayward garment whose looseness threatened to bring about immodesty).

Another paper, upon which had a line drawing of a rather immodestly dressed elven lady. If Kristen had her eyes open, she might've commented that the elf could've used the button.

Lastly, a piece...of bread? But why?? This was the most confusing of all.

When it was done, she coughed and sputtered a bit, trying to rid the fine dusting of lint from all of these items from her tongue.

Everleigh Ebersol Drastus Tal'deneshaar Liza Newcastle Delaney Lennox

Roll: 2 (Red Token)

Goddamn, what the hell was that? Not only did Drastus's vial have the burn of booze, it seemed to also have sparked some raging excitement down in Zael's loins--his sword was pressing against his undershorts as if threatening to break through. And there really wasn't much he could do to conceal it. (Little did he know it had been Liza's doing on this second count.)

But hey, Kalix was his pet. Pet cat. Pet panther, actually!

Slightly slurred, Zael sang, "♪ You're the meanest, baddest panther here in this...anther. ♪" Fuck, he didn't know what rhymed with panther off the top of his head. Anyway, he gave Kalix's leash a tug and drunkenly started to pet his hair.

Drastus had the right of it about his ass. You could bounce a gold coin off of it. He knew from experience, because he had Captain Claudia (a favorite of his from the brothel days) do it. Well, ah ha, then! Take that Ever! They were tied now for the best cheeks!

Then Vance came in, and Zael gasped in excitement. He was keenly aware that he was holding Kalix on a leash just then.

The door shut. Zael called to the closed door, "VAAAAAAANCE! ♪ We! ♪" Clap, clap. " ♪ Can make it! ♪" Clap, clap. "♪ A threesome! ♪" Clap, clap.

Ah well. Maybe next time.

When it came his turn again, Zael, swaying a little as he sat and with a giggly grin on his face, rolled.

Eat a spider.

"♪ This is gonna be alllllll teeth and nooooooo tongue! ♪"

Zael was too tipsy to even wonder how and why Ever had a live spider just sitting around. But he slammed the arachnid into his mouth. Onetwothreeforfive! And then he clapped a hand over his mouth, looking incredibly nauseous. Fuck! He might pull a Kristen! Keep it together.

He swallowed. He started to dry heave (for some reason aiming himself toward Kalix), but nothing came out. It kept it all down. Fuck, he might need another swig of Drastus's mystery vial to wash that down.

Everleigh Ebersol Drastus Tal'deneshaar Liza Newcastle Delaney Lennox

Was Zael drunk? What the fuck did Drast have and could kalix have some of whatever it was that Zael was having? Kalix shivered when Zael’s firm hand began to pet the top of his head. It was… actually… kinda… nice.

Kalix looked at his hands and then looked at Drastus and then paused for a second. Wait. How come no one was complimenting him on his height? He was the tallest initiate here! You’d think someone would have said that their favorite thing about him was how tall he was or maybe how broad his shoulders were and— why would he hold Liza’s hand? He looked over at her, she was nearly a foot shorter than him. Probably had little baby hands. Actually little hands might feel nice on his—

Hey look it’s Vance! Kalix waved from his spot, grinning wildly. Yeah, one day, Vance, Zael and Kalix needed to hang out. Vaelix! Or Zancix? Kancel? Kancel sounded cool. Yeah. Kancel. Their bro group name.

Man Liza your punishment sucks!” Kalix started laughing comically, and then grinned when Kristen needed to taste his pocket items. He pulled everything out, handing them to her one by one. There was a cork he had from a night out the other night, the button from that barmaid’s blouse on the same night he may have had too much to drink because he couldn’t remember if the barmaid was cute or just had huge knockers, a copper coin— yes, you guessed it, from the other night when he was out— some to-do list, a picture of a hot elf lady who was unfortunately quite covered up, and a snack for later!

You puke on me I’m punching you in the gut.” Kalix growled, gold eyes narrowed at Zael as he started to heave. Huh maybe his threat worked? He then took the dice and rolled, getting a four. Ew, so Liza’s punishment. Whatever, he thought and rolled again, getting another four. He looked over at Everleigh, seeing that smug smirk as she handed him a vile. He paused.

What part of you is in here?” He asked. She only grinned. “If it’s piss I’m not drinking it!

Spit.” She answered and Kalix hesitated. Well, if Liza could do it then so could he! Besides, it’s not like Everleigh was directly spitting into his mouth— oh wait, actually, that would be kind of hot— Kalix shook his head, his hand going back to try and tell Kalix Jr. to stop it already! Something was going on, there was no way in hell that Kalix would ever feel aroused by Everleigh— maybe it wasn’t Everleigh. Maybe it… maybe it was the fact that Zael had tugged on his leash. Maybe… maybe Kalix was possibly… After all, he was such bros with with Zael and when they were younger they had bonded often and… and… and….

Kalix drank the liquid, if only to get out of his head. He blinked. Nothing was happening.

Hah! Maybe because I’m not small it’s not working!” He bellowed and then slapped his chest, only for his entire body to go slack. “Do you guys… hear that?” He whispered out although he believed he had yelled it. Where was that drumming coming from? Was it maybe Vance? Could Vance play the drums? Kalix looked over at Zael but… that wasn’t Zael. “Bro… buddy… your face….” Kalix murmured, both of his hands reaching out and touching and prodding Zael’s face, even dipping fingers into his ears or his nose and even his mouth.

I didn’t know you could do that with your face, you kinda look like the sun.” The awe in Kalix’s voice was palpable and he looked around the room, before his eyes rested on Delaney and Ella. Delaney’s eyes were bursting like purple fireworks and her white hair seemed to flow and undulate as if it were completely submerged in water while Ella’s red hair was like a raging fire. Opposites. Two for one. “Yeah I’d like you both to sit on my face.” He said as he then leaned back, his head harshly hitting the wooden floor. “Damn even the ceiling…” he gushed before chuckling. “My body feelsss sooo grrrreaaat rrrright nooooow.” He added.

Official Roll: 5
Token: Blue

Ella was still distraught at Vance interuppting the game. She still wanted to go find him but she couldn't. She answered Drast and they had a whispered conversation. She was in her thoughts when the die was handed to her. She rolled and let out a deep sigh. Maybe some pain is what she needed right now cause there was no way she was going to drink the spicy liquid without crying.

After procuring the bottle from Evie, she removed the top and sniffed. "Fuck me!" She said as she brought the chili laden liquid to her lips. Once she started drinking, she didn't stop. If she stopped then she would not be able to finish.

Her mouth was on fire and tears were streaming down her face by the time she launched the empty bottle at Evie's head. She wanted to die. Her lips burned, her tongue burned, her mouth burned, her throat burned, and her stomach burn. She was on fire!

"Drast can punch," she managed to say as the tears continued.

Official Roll: 1
Token: Black

Delaney had glared at people to moved so she could sit next to her owner. She was happy that she was on the opposite of Liza so the blood was not near her. Barf.

She was still glowering when she rolled. She sighed deeply and just rubbed her forehead as she got the honey from Evie. She didn't even have to move far so that was a win. She was already barefoot so it was nice and easy to stick her foot into the jar. It was cool and sticky and caused a disgusted look to cross Delaney's face.

"Easy and yet so gross!"

Round Nine
F0D44CB9-F47A-4A69-A887-96C33828C8BF.jpeg

Well look at that, Vance Calgrave decided to make a grand yet brief appearance. Too bad Everleigh hadn’t roped him into playing, she would’ve enjoyed seeing him suffer through a few punishments. Although perhaps she had witnessed the greatest punishment of all? That two second moment between Ella and Vance? Delicious. Utterly and delightfully delicious.

She caught the bottle easily and set it down gently next to her other items.

DRASTUS: 24, LIZA: 19, KRISTEN: 18.5, ZAEL: 14.5, KALIX: 19.5, ELLA: 24.5, DELANEY 19. Ella is in the lead but she’s also the closest to finishing the game first.” Everleigh said before glancing over at Drastus. He was in second place point wise but had picked up plenty of low rolls and had quite an impressive amount of points stacked up. They were finally at the end. Two or three rounds left and then the winner could be decided.

Drastus Tal'deneshaar Liza Newcastle Kristen Pirian Eleanor

Roll: 4 Points: 24/28

It was true, Drast had gotten many low rolls early on, likely due to the current one-spot. That meant he had some chances to catch up positioning wise before Ella started to mess with his rolls again.

He took the die from Evie and let that bish spin like Danika from the Lusty Leopard during her pole performance. She was what was considered.. a high flyer.

Four. Hey, a red. Hey, honey. This had all the makings of a great night when combined with the facts he was naked and held a leash with a woman on it.

So, he would shift and extend a leg over Ella out to where Evie and the pot of honey was, the trunk now at the absolute ready thanks to a certain girl's magic. Once he had that nice sensual glaze of honey of his foot he would pull it free and stick it up against Ella's honeyd foot. Twinsies. He flashed her one of his devilish grins.

Liza Newcastle Zael Castomir Kristen Pirian Kalix Eleanor Delaney Lennox Everleigh Ebersol

Roll: 2 / Trade-in roll: 1 (White Token)

"...why?"

Kristen's voice was but a tiny, lamenting moan. Her rolls had been most horrid! In a way, it was impressive, the sheer number of awful things that Everleigh had collected into her menagerie of misery for her victims in the Game to lick, eat, or drink. Why couldn't she get a roll like Delaney or Drastus, something to do with honey instead of a ghastly spider? Was she lapsing in her prayers to Aionus?

"Well, I am most certainly not going to test my stomach in such a manner twice in one night! I shall trade-in this punishment! It is simply not worth the two points!"

Roll again. One.

Kristen actually squealed with glee, pumping her arms excitedly into her sides. "Oh goody! Honey! I was just thinking about how lovely this would be!"

Face into honey. Face then plunged into bag of flour. Now she was sticky and dusted with baking goods and she felt like an utter mess.

A white puff of flour was the preamble to her commentary. "Mayhap...I was too excited about the honey."

Drastus Tal'deneshaar Everleigh Ebersol Delaney Lennox

Roll: 2 / (Red Token)

"♪ WHOOOOO! Zael's back-in-the-game! ♪"

That's what he needed! A big, fat, juicy orange square. Hell yeah, give him all of those points. Holy shit, Kalix was wasted. Zael himself was wasted—Drastus the sly bastard walking around the Academy with potent ass booze in his pockets.

"♪ Gimme that BAHHHH-ttle. ♪" Zael reached for the bottle of spicy liquid. Missed. "♪ Ah shit I missed the BAHHH-ttle! ♪" He swiped for it again. Missed it again. Sang about how he missed it again. He tried for it again and grabbed it, but at the cost of toppling over and smacking his forehead into the floor (and accidentally yanking on Kalix's leash).

He straightened up and took his seat again. Uncorked the bottle. Fuck, holy shit, was that strong. See, he was immune to fire, heat, not spices. Yeah, he could eat spicy food that was also as hot as the fire it was cooked on, but those spices would still do their worst. So here we go. This wasn't gonna be no cakewalk.

Zael tipped his head back and chugged the spicy bottle. AND HOLY FUCK WHAT DID EVER PUT IN THIS THING. He thought he might be able to survive it without tears and snot dribbling down his face, but nope.

"♪ Drastus! He who holds the booze, must now punch me because I lose! ♪"

He turned his head, presenting his jaw for a nice shiner.

Drastus Tal'deneshaar Everleigh Ebersol Delaney Lennox

Everything was a daze.

Blurry. Warm. Fuzzy.

Kalix blinked slowly. He only had one thought: this must what it feel like to be in the womb.

Right now all he felt was a sense of infantile bliss and safety that brought kalix back to a callow time he had long forgotten about. His eyes fluttered shut, long black eye lashes a stark contrast from his porcelain skin. He took a deep breath, ready to fall asleep, drifting further and further off onto cotton candy pink clouds and—

There was a tightness around his neck. He choked for a moment, and in that moment that he choked his eyes shot open, gold irises glimmering in slow confusion. What wasn’t confused was that Kalix Junior was excited. Fully excited, and wanted the entire world to see that he was ready and raring to go from just a slight moment of asphyxiation.

Just a collar digging in, hard against his Adam’s apple? The only thing that would have been better would be a pair of strong hands, squeezing just right at the sides to leave him gasping and red in the cheeks until his eyes were watery and—

Kalix?” Everleigh prodded. He hadn’t realized it but ten minutes had passed and the poison puff was over him, cool hands feeling his pulse, checking his vitals. “How many fingers I’m holding up?

Mmphfff.” Kalix opened his mouth but his tongue was swollen, lips and cheeks numb. Eyes closed then opened again. Soon enough, despite all the will he had, he went into a deep sleep, his heart slowing down immensely, color beginning to drain from his face.

Kalix is out of the game,” Everleigh announced to everyone and looked around. “Normally I’d have him take a punishment for leaving but…” she shrugged and picked up the dice and handed it over to Ella. She then went over to pull him away from the game board, hands under his armpits. “So we’ll continue without Kalix. Ella, your turn. Zael, Kalix will be your pet tomorrow.

Eleanor Delaney Lennox Drastus Tal'deneshaar Kristen Pirian Liza Newcastle

Official Roll: 1 / Cheated to: 3
Token: Blue

Ella's mouth was still on fire as it came back to her turn. She was wishing that she could stick her face into honey and then flour right about now but she needed all of her points to stay ahead of Drast. Poor Kalix was out of it and once he had removed from the circle, she rolled.

She saw that it was about to land on one and she could not deal with a terrible smell right now. A small movement of her finger flipped the dice to three and she let out a sigh of relief.

Until she saw what she had landed on instead.

"Fuck me," she lamented as she glared at Evie. She was already on a fucking leash and now she had to tie her hands to her ankles for the rest of the game.

Once she was tied up, she sat with a scowl on her face and her arms around her legs so she could at least he somewhat comfortable tied to herself.

Everleigh Ebersol Drastus Tal'deneshaar Kristen Pirian Zael Castomir

Official Roll: 3
Token: Black

Delaney felt bad for Kalix. Poor kid was going to be regretting this game tomorrow. She did not dwell on it though. She had shit to do, dice to roll, punishments to endure. She felt like this game had drug on forever during that last round.

She rolled the dice and landed on the same square that Kristen had. Unlike her owner, Delaney was no bitch. She would eat the spider and she would hate every second of it.

She took the arachnid from Evie and just stared at it a few seconds before she put it in her mouth. There was no rule that she could not plug her nose to mute the taste so she did just that as she chewed her required five times then swallowed.

Delaney wanted to vomit but she didn't. She was not going to give Evie that satisfaction after watching Kalix get knocked out of the game. No no no.

Round Ten
36F1C5DC-8F69-4E07-83C6-8B6CBF6FE851.jpeg

Everleigh’s gimlet gaze watched the die carefully. Three times now. Three times it had done something… unusual. Now, Everleigh couldn’t prove Ella had used her telekinesis, that was the thing, there wasn’t a tell especially with an item that was so small and light. But, the thing was, Everleigh Ebersol was a gambling addict and she had seen dice roll and roll and roll. And something wasn’t adding up. It was time for her to announce the current scores.

DRASTUS: 28, LIZA: 19, KRISTEN: 19, ZAEL: 18.5, KALIX: out, ELLA: 26.5, DELANEY 21. Drastus is in the lead but… things are going to change.” The poison eater scooped up the die and placed it in her pocket. Getting up from her spot, she went over to a spot directly behind Drastus and lifted up a floorboard, reached a hand inside and pulled out a small sack. Opening it up, she pulled out a pair of violet dice, placing one back inside the sack and then putting everything back in its original spot. She handed the new die to Drastus.

It’s made out of poison. As you all know, that’s my domain. Games should be fair, shouldn’t they?” Her violet gaze rove over each initiate, although perhaps it lingered on Ella a split second longer. “So go ahead and roll with that and see what you get.

(From now on, “everleigh” will roll for all “players.”)

Drastus Tal'deneshaar Liza Newcastle Kristen Pirian Zael Castomir Eleanor Delaney Lennox