Open Chronicles The Punishment Game

A roleplay open for anyone to join
Character Biography
Link
I know what you’re all thinking,” Everleigh said, hands on her hips and that deadly excitement clear across her fair features. “‘Evie, what do you possibly have that would make me want to play something like this?’ Well for one,” she pulled out a decent sack of coin. It had taken her a year to collect and horde this without the proctors knowing. “Money. But more importantly, you get one favor from me—and we all know I am quite useful— as well as this!” With a flourish she pulled out a pastry that was known for being the most delicious but hardest thing to get. Why? You had to sneak out of academy grounds, wait in line, and the little patisserie only made twenty a day. Twenty! Then you had to sneak back into the academy without getting caught. Everleigh had managed to procure one, and the how was most definitely a well-kept secret.

Also, answers for Proctor Palahniuk’s test on Leogonius’ A Mage’s Five Virtues for Elemental Magick and Mental Fortitude Mimesis.” What a long title. But Proctor Palahniuk was known for his tests that had little to do with his lectures and more to do with whatever he fancied. Usually from a book. An incredibly boring book and even then the questions tended to be obscure to those who did read. Everleigh looked proudly at those standing in a semi-circle around the game board she had created last night. The prize was a great one. One of the best! There was no way they could refuse! Unless they were scared.

And they should be. The punishments were clearly written. And making it to the finish line first didn’t guarantee that you’d win. Evie never liked simple wagers, at least not for something like this. Besides, she was technically bringing some excitement back into the academy. Shouldn’t their free periods be used for honing their skills? This was going to be a great bonding experience for everyone involved.

Alrighty, so for those interested, here’s the rules.

RULES:
  1. Everleigh is the unbiased game dealer, she’ll be the one to make sure punishments are enacted correctly and to tally up points. She is a participant only if a punishment calls for a player to choose/roll.
  2. All participants will receive a number based on the order they join. Everleigh is number 1, after her will be 2, et cetera. Numbers will be used for the punishments that require everyone to have a number.
  3. You can stop playing anytime you like. But you’ll need to drink the mysterious liquid first.
  4. Instead of doing a punishment and not wanting to quit yet, you can do another punishment listed under “punishment trade ins” which will be worth .5 points.
  5. Purple squares are worth 1 point, green squares are worth 2 points, blue squares are worth 3 points, orange squares are worth 4 points.
  6. Points will be given after a dare has been completed or agreed upon.
  7. 1 six-face dice will be used to traverse the board. Only 1-5 will keep their numeric value, 6 will equal 3 for this game.
  8. The winner will be whoever has the highest amount of points. If two people have the same number of points then they will play the sudden death dare chosen by Everleigh.
  9. If you’re able to cheat and not get caught, do it.
  10. Can’t tell the proctors about the game. Instant disqualification. And Evie would hate you forever.
Mysterious Liquid: Everleigh won’t say what it is, but based off the smell, probably from a latrine. Possibly also laced with one of her toxins as well. Might make one loopy(1), have the shits(2), give an upset stomach(3), cause hallucinations(4), cause a flu-like illness(5), or all of the above(6). They’re effective immediately. Roll to find out which one you get.
Spicy Liquid: a mixture of water and a variety of ground up chili peppers. Will most definitely burn your lips and tongue, expect redness and swelling to occur. If you don’t cry, you’re a beast.
Spider in a bottle: just a baby tarantula, nothing too crazy.
Bottle of fast drying black ink and a paint brush: in case you need to paint or draw something.
Leather collar with some regular rope: Fido is etched into the collar
A few sheets of paper: just normal paper, don’t worry.
Bread crumbs: just some leftover crumbs from dinner last night. Practically fresh!
Proctor bath water: it’s a secret from which proctor she got it from.
Onion: just a peeled, brown onion. Raw, of course.
Egg: chicken egg stolen from the kitchen.
Chili pepper: regular red chili pepper.
Banana: regular banana, there’s a few brown spots.
Candle: regular wax candle, smells faintly of lavender.
Honey: regular glass jar of bee’s honey.
Flour: regular white flour from the academy’s kitchen.
Roll 1-10 to see which one you’ll get.
  1. Rub honey on your face and then stick your face in flour
  2. If you don’t have bangs, give yourself bangs. If you have bangs, cut them off as much as you can.
  3. Eat a whole unpeeled banana
  4. Pretend to be a chicken laying an egg
  5. Tell a proctor you have lice and that you got it from Bull.
  6. Break an egg over your head and you can’t clean it up
  7. Moo after every word you say until the game ends
  8. Do a handstand for a minute
  9. Lick everyone’s cheek
  10. Take a bite out of a candle

F6C26B07-F56D-422D-A3CB-E89468D9AFB2.jpeg

Drastus would look around the room as she spoke. He wasn't exactly sure who all she was talking to, but he was at least listening. Kinda. He was too focused enjoying her fair features.

When she finished and looked around expectantly for the excited to jump in, Drast glanced at the game board. There were some crazy things on it, but he already had ideas for what some of the prizes could go to. He would raise his hand. "You playing the game too?" He offered a grin. "Because I can see some of these on here, that would require your assistance."

Everleigh Ebersol

The sweet sound of a familiar voice met Liza's ears as she wandered the hallways of the academy. She quickly followed it to the source, and a large, happy grin appeared on her face as her eyes fell on her best friend.

Liza was just in time to hear Evie mention pastries and something about a game. A quick glance at the gameboard revealed the game was a bit out there. There were spaces that would allow her to hug Evie but Liza decided the risk of the punishments wasnt really worth it.

Guess I'll stay and watch... Liza mused to herself. Nothing better to do anyway... Her grin widened as the students murmured between themselves. Evie sure knew how to draw in a crowd.

Liza's smile inverted in a flash as she saw another student openly gawking at Everleigh from the opposite side of the group. Drastus. That was his name... Right? The embers of her ire only burned brighter as he suggested that he might need Evie's "assistance" with the punishments.The audacity... If pastries and hugs weren't good enough reasons to play, preventing Drastus from laying a finger on her friend would be.

"I'll play..." Liza grumbled with an angry pout, pushing her way over to Everleigh's side.

Last edited:
Kristen Pirian, in one of her attempts to ingratiate herself with her peers, being the noble and latecomer to the Academy that she was, had found herself here at the Game. The manner in which she had been brought here was...curious. Somehow both against her will and by her own agency. She wouldn't have found out about this game if not for Zael Castomir--he was far more acquainted with Everleigh Ebersol than Kristen herself. He badgered her about the game for a good five minutes, and even after Kristen had said, "Why, yes, I shall participate. I cannot see any harm in it," Zael nonetheless put her in a chokehold and all but dragged her to the secret dormitory room wherein the game would take place, grinning all the way.

He only released her when they'd gotten inside and the door was shut. She sat down and Zael firmly sat down next to her, as if he were a sentry posted against the possibility of her leaving. Why was he so concerned with that? She'd given her assent to this whole affair, hadn't she? And besides, a game sounded fun. A wonderful break from the stress of Academy expectations and trials. (And that pastry looked absolutely divine, oh by Aionus, it did!)

Kristen had yet to get a good look at the game board.

Instead, as was her intent, she greeted her fellow Initiates, "Hello, Everleigh. Hello, Drastus. Hello, Liza." And a little wave and polite smile accompanied each.

Everleigh Ebersol Drastus Tal'deneshaar Liza Newcastle

Call Zael a saint, because he wasn't letting Kristen Pirian flake her way out of this one. She got her ass beat so many times in the sparring arena, she needed something where it was possible for her to put up a victory. Something to make her feel good about herself. Also, something that would loosen her up from all that stiff noble walk and talk.

Turned out, Ever had just the thing.

For five minutes she waffled on, and the second she cracked and showed a bit of interest, Zael put the ol' rear naked on her and dragged her through the halls and to the designated meeting room. (Goddamn was she tall though, he had to do a little hop to get his arm cinched around her neck properly.)

BOOM. Got her in, Zael himself plopped down between her and Drastus, and she was gonna have fun like all the commonbloods whether she liked it or not. Meanwhile, Zael would be shooting for those answers to Proctor Palahniuk's big dumb test. He wasn't just going to let anybody win.

He looked over to Liza. Good thing she was here too! She needed it like Kristen needed it. If Zael could've found Tinker in time, he would've dragged his ass here as well.

To Liza he gave a look a feigned shock and said, "Liza, what the hell? You didn't bring the drinks? We all know Drast does his best work drunk."

Zael bopped Drastus in the arm with a brotherly punch.

Everleigh Ebersol Drastus Tal'deneshaar Liza Newcastle

Kalix stormed into the room, swinging the door back so hard that when it hit the wall it felt like the entire room shook. He looked at the little group, regarding everyone all cool for a moment before his gold gaze fell onto the purple-haired psycho. “I’m in.” He growled, glaring at her. He didn’t say anything more than that but it was evident that he had a prior conversation with Everleigh and was not happy that he ended up yielding to her.

He then sat down, right next to Kristen and Liza although he had to push both of them to get enough space for his long legs and to be comfortable. He leaned back to clap a large hand onto Zael’s shoulder followed by a few pats. Zaelix was in the house! Kalix then leaned forward and grinned down at the game board. This was gonna be a piece of cake! He’d for sure win and get back his magazine.

Alright, weaklings, get ready to lose.” He shouted before giving an even louder whoop.

First Round
I’m the unbiased dealer, so I won’t be playing,” Everleigh said smoothly back to Drastus, a hint of a grin on her face. “You’d all lose if I was. But since the group is smaller than expected, I’ll be number one. Drastus, your number is two. Liza,” Everleigh patted her friend’s shoulder, motioning for her to take a seat near her as she herself sat down in front of the game board. “Your number is three.” The initiate then turned to look at Kristen.

She’d have to thank Zael later for bringing her a new vict— friend to play with. She wondered just how far Kristen would be willing to go, she didn’t seem to have the tenacity to subject herself to such shame or pain. “I’m glad you’re playing. Kristen your number is four, and Zael, yers is five.” She said, mimicking his accent. Everleigh then regarded Kalix, a slight, haughty pause causing a brief flash of friction between the two. “I’m glad you decided to join, Kalix,” she sneered, “you’re number six.

She then held out five painted pebbles. Everyone would get a different color, they could choose which they would be when they moved. She then held up the single die and handed it to Drastus.

You roll first.” She chimed.

Drastus Tal'deneshaar Liza Newcastle Kristen Pirian Zael Castomir Kalix

Drast just smirked at Evie for her response then looked at the newcomers. He hadn't had much experience with Kristen yet, but hey, guess this was as good a day as any while doing some nasty things. He would offer Kristen a friendly grin. "Hey Kristen."

He then returned the jab to Zael's arm. "Hey Zael, luckily for me, I came prepared." He smirked as he procured a flask, one of the few items that belonged to his father that he had taken. It was imbued with magic and never fully emptied. "Something tells me we're going to need this for some of these."

Then Kalix was well, Kalix. And Drast was sure the guy was on something well beyond the normal drug. But it definitely made it entertaining. Drast would then dig through his pack and procure a skull, that he set on his left between him and Evie. "Alright, Ruperts in. Do we need a seventh?" He joked.

When Evie spoke, he would take the purple stone. It was by far the best color. And not because of Evie's hair. He would then take the dice from her and flick it up before catching it in his hand. "Alright, let's get nasty." He would roll the dice: Three. "Or not." He laughed as he set his purple stone down on the third square and then grabbed some paint and began to paint Ruperts skull on his hand. Setting the brush down he lifted his hand over his face so the skull looked at Liza. "Your turn!" He would try to mimic how Ruperts voice sounded in his head as he tossed her the die.

Liza Newcastle Everleigh Ebersol Kristen Pirian Zael Castomir Kalix

Liza waved at the latecomers, and took a seat next to Evie. She was a little too close, but she doubted her friend would mind. Once Drast had completed his turn, Liza took the die and a bright yellow stone from Evie's hand.

5. Liza grimaced as she set her piece down amd read the square. Hell of a way to start... she thought. What kind of question was that anyway? There was only one person she wanted to do any of those things with, but unfortunately that person had appointed herself the gamemaster. Liza breathed in deeply, and sighed.

"You, you, and you!" Liza pointed at Zael, Drastus, and Kalix in turn. "Kill!" she snapped without a moments hesitation. "You three are so damn annoying, I don't see how anybody could choose otherwise!"

Now the other three were going to be much more difficult, Kristen most of all. Especially with Delaney sitting right there. Weighing her options carefully, Liza first turned and pointed to Kristen. "Marry." Next, Delaney. "Umm....." There were only two options left, how hard could it be? "Kiss." And finally Ella. "Fuck." Liza said somewhat shyly, a light blush sweeping across her cheeks. But who could blame her for choosing Ella? Nobody!

Liza breathed a sigh of relief and handed the die to Kristen. "Your turn!" she smiled.

Everleigh Ebersol Kristen Pirian Drastus Tal'deneshaar Delaney Lennox

Last edited:

Kristen immediately hid her face in her hands. It was adorable when Liza had gotten this punishment, cute when she said that she would marry Kristen. But now it was upon Kristen to answer that very, very forward question now! She couldn't opt out into an alternate punishment! Not this soon into the game! It would reflect poorly on her sportsmanship!

"This is so embarrassing! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry everyone!"

"Stop stalling and get to it," Zael said, his smirk legendary in that moment.

Kristen's forefingers parted and her eyes peeked out from behind the curtain of her hands. From what was visible of her cheeks through the nooks of her thumbs was bright red with abashment.

"Kill," she said to Zael, nudging her head his way. And he looked...pleased about it?

"Kiss," she said, again bobbing her head toward Ella, Liza, and Drastus.

"Marry," she said, looking to Delaney, and her shyness became so great that she looked away and her cheeks turned even more the hue of Liza's hair.

Then, last, she flicked her eyes toward Kalix and said as quickly as she could, "Be intimate with," and retreated then to the safety of her having her hands completely covering her face again. Sitting cross-legged, her knees seesawed up and down as she tried desperately to shake out her embarrassment.

Everleigh Ebersol Drastus Tal'deneshaar Liza Newcastle Delaney Lennox

Heh, two kills for Zael. Who's the champ? That's right, you're looking at him. If he could die having two beautiful women attacking him, what could be better?

Fucking Vance.

Not attending the game, he meant. Vance attending the game would've been better.

Anyway, his turn. And he rolled a one. RIGHT ON. You wanted to roll low numbers--gave you the best chance to rack up more points. Of course, you also wanted to land on those juicy blue and orange squares, not those flaccid purple and green ones. But, hey, while he was tied with Kristen and Liza, he was further back than them on the game board, so it put him at an advantage to catch up with Drastus.

Zael took off his boots. Slowly. Sensually. Staring at and putting on a show for Liza because he knew she would fucking hate it. He lifted a foot to his mouth with the help of his hands and nibbled tenderly on the edge of his sock before sinking his teeth in and tantalizingly stripping the cloth from his feet. While still staring at Liza with bouncing eyebrows, he spat it out into Kristen's lap, who shrieked in surprise. Next sock, same seductive show. This one he spat out into Drastus's lap.

He said to him with a wink, "I didn't forget you, buddy."

Drastus Tal'deneshaar Everleigh Ebersol Liza Newcastle Delaney Lennox

Kalix was actually a bit hurt that Liza would say she would kill him. Although Kalix had to admit he liked the ratio of boys to girls in the room. Almost two girls to one guy. He’d snatch Ella and Liza if he could.

For the record Liza, I’d have at least fucked you.” He said, only to be treated with Kristen getting the same punishment as Liza. A dumbfounded look was on his face and then his face broke out into the biggest grin. He felt elated. At least KP had good tastes and knew who would actually show her a good time!

It was his turn. He chose the yellow-green stone— which reminded him of his little accident on Lord Banlick’s little mission— and then rolled the die. HA! FOUR! SUCKERS SUCK MY BIG, FAT—

What the fuck?!” He got the worst fucking one so far! Whatever. He glared at everyone and stood up. “Alright losers, get one in now while you can.” Kalix said, bracing his body for the impact. He wouldn’t have to worry with wimps like Liza or Kristen, Delaney was a pole so he didn’t need to worry about her, either. Ella was hot so actually it was actually a arousing experience. But then there was Drastus and Zael. “Do your worsts.” He said bravely.

By the end of the punches, Kalix sat down and groaned. He handed the die to Ella. “Your turn hot stuff.” He said through a mouthful of blood that he wiped at with the back of his hand.

Eleanor Delaney Lennox Drastus Tal'deneshaar Liza Newcastle Kristen Pirian Zael Castomir

Official Roll: 1 / Unofficial Roll: 5
Token: Blue

After the joy of being picked to be fucked and kissed and getting to punch the smug Kalix in the face, she was mortified as soon as she saw the dice start to roll towards a one. She quickly sent a wave at it so it rolled a couple more times and settled on five. She let out a breath and started to answer before anyone could question her roll.

"Kill Evie. I know you aren't playing but it just feels right," she growled at the girl who had broken her nose and poisoned her during the war games.

"Kiss Kristen, Delaney, and Liza," Ella continued.

"Marry Zael," she winked at him.

"Fuck Kalix and Drastus...separate or together is fine with me..." She let those words just hang in the air as she passed the dice to Delaney.

Official Roll: 2
Token: Black

Delaney had just been glaring at Liza until Kristen said she would marry Delaney. That caused a smile to form on the Queen of Shadows face. She would wife that woman up so fast if Kristen would allow it.

Once it was her roll, she got a two. She was instantly grateful that she got to pick the toe because she would only lick cream off Kristen's. Poor Kristen was going to have a coronary. As Evie got the cream, Delaney motioned for Kristen to remove her boot and sock.

"I am so sorry, Kristen," she said as she stepped over to her friend and got onto her knees in front of her. She gently picked up Kristen's foot that now had cream on her big toe and brought it to her mouth. Delaney, ever the cruel bitch, held eye contact with Kristen as she wrapped her mouth around her toe and slowly licked it clean.

After she was done, she just smirked and threw the dice to Drastus. She had a sneaky suspicion some of the men were going to have some problems now.

Round Two
A75C2781-0314-43D2-980B-4A3B5F1E4160.jpeg

Well this was turning out to be way more fun than Everleigh had expected! Kalix had gotten punched, Drastus was making jokes, Zael had given everyone quite a show, heck, even Delaney had made things more exciting. Liza, Kristen and Ella had landed on the same square. The initiate didn’t show how she felt when hearing some of the answers, after all, emotions were a weakness. So instead, she merely laughed. Really, she was having so much fun.

Hold up, here’s the point tally. DRASTUS: 2, LIZA: 1, KRISTEN: 1, ZAEL: 1, KALIX: 4, ELLA: 1, DELANEY: 3.” Everleigh then looked at everyone, grinning at them with an unshakeable hunger. “What a great warm up, now the game really begins.” She then motioned for Drastus to continue.

Drastus Tal'deneshaar Liza Newcastle Kristen Pirian Zael Castomir Kalix Eleanor Delaney Lennox

A kiss from Kristen? Not a bad start. He'd dock that knowledge away for later, after all, anything could happen. Kill from Liza, to be expected. He wasn't sure why she disliked him so much, he just knew he would enjoy re-animating her.

Ella though? Whew. He would pick up what she was putting down in a heartbeat. "Why not both?" He would say, lifting his hand to talk through "Rupert". Fucking rules. Oh and punching Kalix was therapeutic. Zael's sock would be tugged over the fingers of "Rupert" to give his puppet a hat.

Delaney. By the gods, that girl got him scaroused and he enjoyed every second of her punishment. He felt weird about it, too. He took the die from Delaney and let that flicked it onto the board where it landed on a corner and spun for several milliseconds and it almost dropped on the five, only for it to land on a two. Maybe he was imagining it.

Hand lifted with the puppet while he took a sip from his flask and offered it to Zael. "Kill Liza and Kalix, kiss Evie and Zael, fuck Delaney and Ella.. and marry Kristen. Those who I killed, fear not, I can bring you back." He tosses the die to Liza.

Liza Newcastle Delaney Lennox Everleigh Ebersol Kristen Pirian Kalix Zael Castomir

Roll: 2
Yellow Token

Aww! Kristen was so cute when she was embarrassed! Liza wrapped her arms around her in a tight side hug, doing her very best to not laugh. She released Kristen after a moment to turn back to the game, but gently patted the girl's leg as she rocked back and forth. As Zael finished his punishment, she leaned past Kristen and slapped him with all her might, which admittedly, wasn't much. But she was sure her feelings had reached him. "Bastard!" Liza hissed.

Liza blushed furiously at Kalix's comment, hoping Evie wouldn't notice the large happy, but slightly flustered smile that had forced its way onto her lips. And Ella suggesting she would kiss her only made it grow. After being thoroughly disgusted by Delaney's punishment, and glaring at Drast again, it was her turn.

After the horror of the first round, Liza was fearless. The initial embarrassment was over, and it would be smooth sailing from then on out. Tossing the die onto the board, it bounced around for a moment, eventually settling on 2. Her newfound confidence quickly drained away as she read the space. Bend over and let... Liza stared at the board in disbelief. Apparently things could get worse. She slowly turned around, getting down on her hands and knees and pulling the bottom of her shirt to the side.

Once everyone had taken their turn Liza stayed in that position for a short time letting the stinging pain on her rear die down. She sat down gingerly and rubbed her backside. Kristen would have to retrieve the die herself.

Roll: 6 (White Token)

The daintiness of Kristen's punch against Kalix was matched only by Liza's. Certainly not a sparring arena punch, Kristen's.

Delaney apologized, but, in truth, she really didn't need to. Okay, well, alright, perhaps taking in the context of the situation, what with them being watched by so many eyes, an apology was in proper order. Still, her friend's tongue tickled as she licked the cream clean from her toe, and Kristen couldn't help but to giggle and, once more, turn a luminescent red over the whole ordeal.

O-Oh! Drastus would marry her? Would that...be before or after he and Ella and Kalix had their intimate time together? She washed her mind out with soap.

Poor Liza! How humiliating! Kristen could barely stand to slap her...more private area. But she did it anyway, and was just a tiny touch hopeful that she would not also land on that square.

Her turn. And she rolled a six, which by the rules meant a three.

And she paled at the punishment was this time.

"Give a flower to a...a...a Proctor??" But it was an orange square. It was worth so many points! "Oh...alright...I-I suppose Proctor Pallatrix is very, um...business-minded. He...I believe he shall endure this well!"

Swallowing her nervousness, Kristen collected a flower from Everleigh. She (and the other Initiates, trailing behind at a safe distance) left the room. Soon enough, Kristen arrived at Proctor Pallatrix's office.

She knocked on his door. Waited for it to open, clutching the flower to her chest. And then when Mars Pallatrix was before her she said, "Proctor P-Pallatrix, I should like to give you this beautiful flower...because I really, really, really like you."

And she held out the flower.

Mars Pallatrix

Last edited:
The disturbance had pulled Mars away from paperwork, which was a dreadful task, but he had settled into a comfortable rhythm with his quill. He sharply sucked in hair between his teeth and propped the quill on its stand.

"One moment," He answered and drifted across his office as would a reaper on its way to collect a bounty of souls.

The Proctor opened the door to the young Lady Pirian and, with unstirred features, allowed her to recite her lines, which she had no doubt practiced in her mind countless times before mustering the courage to knock on his door. Mars blinked once, then turned his lithic mask of a face up to the girl. This manner of asinine behavior was expected of Kristen, and though he'd often regarded her with visible disgust in the past, the aging Proctor's features relaxed. It was a fleeting moment.

"Pirian, are you being targeted by your peers?" The muscles in his face stiffened again. It was no secret, the thoughts Mars had of Kristen's presence within the order. Despite his personal feelings, anger began to bubble within him. Had the Initiates nothing better to do than harass the young lady, urging her towards such foolishness?

Then, he took the flower, a skinny thing that would wither by afternoon the following day.

"That took courage. Say, would you like to frighten your peers? Tell them they should expect and prepare for the consequences of such childishness."

The image of the Initiates anxious over a punishment never to come almost brought a smile to Mars' face. It was much too late, and he was much too tired to muster the expression.

"Do not violate curfew. Good night."

And he shut the door in Kristen's face.

Roll: 5 (Red Token)

What a game. He got to punch Kalix FOR FREE, Ella said she'd marry him (maybe he'd get a sneak peek at what he missed out on at the Ball), and Delaney gobbled on Kristen's toe like it was a sweetroll while Zael got to kick back and enjoy the show.

Drastus even put him in a kissing threesome with Ever. His favorite number. What could be better?

Getting slapped by Liza. Only to have her land on a certain square and present her ass to be slapped right back. Zael wound up his slap as if it were a haymaker and delivered a divine punishment worthy of Kress Himself upon Liza's tush. "Hit me like that next time!" he said with a belligerent grin.

Holy shit, Kristen survived her square. No fucking way. He thought Pallatrix was gonna chew her up and spit her out. And not in the way Delaney probably wanted to, if he was guessin' right about her.

Back in the room, and now his turn. And he rolled...a five. Where was that gonna put him--?

Zael burst out laughing. "Damn, Ever, how come every time I'm around you I end up shirtless?"

Was this a punishment!? This was amazing. Zael stripped out of his clothes so fast Ella might've mistaken him for Vance with that lightning speed. There he sat, in nothing but his undershorts, which, apparently, seemed to be one size too small for him, stretched and struggling as they were to contain the trunks of his thighs and the jewels of the Castomir family.

Zael swung his shirt around on a finger. "Who wants a souvenir?"

Everleigh Ebersol Drastus Tal'deneshaar Liza Newcastle Delaney Lennox

All Kalix knew was that two girls would sleep with him. Two! And they were the two with the best rack! Sure they were on the tall side but Kalix could handle that! He barely registered Delaney licking Kristen’s toe— oh shit. Think of Proctor Palahniuk. Think of Proctor Palahniuk. ThinkofProctorPalahniuk.

Kalix grunted. Okay, Drastus wanted to kill him, fine. No, not really, that wasn’t fine! Kalix looked at Drastus with pure unfiltered betrayal.

The other dares went by in a blur, almost. Kalix made sure to slap Liza extra hard because she said she’d kill him earlier. Well there you go! Karma’s a bitch! And then Kristen… Kalix was shocked. This sort of punishment was definitely a punishment! He almost hoped she wouldn’t do it— but she did and he was dumbfounded. Mars didn’t slap her upside her head? Weird.

And then Zael got naked. It. Was. Fucking. G L O R I O U S. If Kalix had money to throw at him, he would’ve. He was drooling at this point. He shot his hand up. “Me!” He said with a cheeky grin. “You can come to my room later tonight to get it back!” He teased with a wink. And then it was his turn. Things were looking up. Kalix felt good about this roll. And he got a four— fuck yeah!

Fuck no.” Kalix growled. He looked at Everleigh and glared at her hard. He then got on his hands and knees.

Uh-uh, face down, ass up, Kalix.” The purple psycho chimed. Kalix gritted his teeth, pressing his forehead hard to the ground. Not a single sound came from him no matter how hard he was spanked. The only thing he knew was that thankfully he still had his pants on and the thought that everyone who spanked him was Proctor Palahniuk helped too, even if he needed to adjust himself when he sat back down.

Otherwise Kalix would be giving the girls a real show.

Eleanor Delaney Lennox Drastus Tal'deneshaar Liza Newcastle Kristen Pirian Zael Castomir

Last edited:
Official Roll: 6 / 3
Token: Blue

First, Ella was okay with once again not being on someone's kill list. Delaney was a little scary but that could a fun time with her and Drast. She didn't smack Liza too hard...it wasn't too light either...just right. Whew and did she feel bad for Kristen! That poor girl! Horrifying! Her very attractive future husband was the next go and Ella bit her bottom lip as she watched him strip down to his underwear...his...too...small...underwear.

Ella was all too pleased to give Kalix a generous smack on the ass. Much harder than she had slapped Liza. She knew he liked it and she was proven right when he tried to take his seat pre adjustment.

She was next. She rolled the die and was too scared to mess with it this time. Evie had been watching the game like a hawk this round. Six equaled three. Three equaled... "Fuck! Are you fucking kidding me? Give me the fucking flower," she complained as she stood and took the flower from Evie with a snide fucking bitch under her breath.

She left the room and headed to Proctor Palahniuk's office. She knew he would be in there that late and he wasn't too terrible as far as Proctors went. She knocked on the door and was welcomed in with a gruff enter.

Ella walked straight up to his desk and held the flower out to him. "Proctor Palahniuk, I got you this flower because I really really really like you."

Proctor Palahniuk was a very very very busy man! Very busy with this paperwork! So busy in fact that when Initiate Eleanor stood before him he looked her over with a withering look. Couldn’t she see that he was busy grading student’s tests? He quickly placed his sudoku puzzle under a initiate’s test on the last exam he had given. That test was covered with Palahniuk’s sloppy scrawl.

Initiate,” he hissed after Ella had spoken. He then groaned and leaned his head back. “I understand I am a very, very attractive man and I know I’m on the young side for the staff but you must understand!” He pleaded, shaking his head. “This is forbidden.” He sighed. “I can’t blame you, I suppose, you are at that age.” He held out his hand, waiting for Ella to give him the flower.

With a stern look he told her. “Don’t think this is changing what you got on your exam. You’re getting that A minus.” Proctor Palahniuk finished. “And for the record!” He called to Ella as she was leaving his office. “I am not returning your feelings I’m just doing what Proctor Fernando has suggested and am only not dismissing them! You’re a valid human being with feelings.” Oh lord, he almost gagged saying that.

Last edited:
Official Roll: 4
Token: Black

Delaney cared about the slapping of asses and Kristen. Her brave, beautiful Kristen who walked into the office of Proctor Pallatrix and gave him a flower and survived. Delaney was so proud of her. Her sweet Kristen who was about to turn into a tomato from embarrassment. Delaney offered a smile to her friend.

She followed when everyone went off to watch Ella's punishment. She grabbed Kristen and pulled her into a hug. "I am proud of you, Kristen," she said with a smile before letting the girl go again.

Once they were all seated, Delaney took the die. She rolled the die. She smirked viciously. "Well, boys and girls, this is about to get even better!" With that Delaney stood and pulled her pants off before her hands slowly grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head.

The Queen of Shadows now stood there in her - unsurprisingly - black bra and boy shorts. Yes, she liked boy shorts. Sue her.

Round Three
D635BF42-D296-4436-A014-35840515C792.jpeg

Everyone was landing on the best squares! Really, they really were. Everleigh was happy to sit back and watch all the shenanigans unfold. She almost wished she could join in on the fun with them— although Drastus was nice to include her in his punishment. She smirked at him. Kiss her? She always did like a man who appreciated the thrill of danger. When Liza went, she did join in on that and slapped her as well. Not as hard as Zael, but it was a firm, solid slap. Kristen surprisingly did very well with her punishment. She fully deserved those four points and Zael—

Perhaps I prefer you with your shirt off, it makes you cute,” She quipped to him, looking him over. Her face soon got hot and she realized cute was the wrong word. Thankfully, Kalix distracted everyone by receiving more pain and then Ella also had to go to a proctor. The initiate was rather happy it was proctor p, because everyone knew proctor p was the most obnoxious of all proctors. It seemed Proctor Fernando had talked to him quite a bit though. Then Delaney! It seemed the getting naked square was popular. The initiate was rather pleased she placed it there. Good job on her part. Really, she deserved a pat on the back.

Here’s the current score: DRASTUS: 3, LIZA: 3, KRISTEN: 5, ZAEL: 4, KALIX: 6, ELLA: 5, DELANEY: 6.” She then looked at Drastus and Liza with a big grin. “You guys can still catch up. Kal and Del only have 3 more points than you.

Drastus Tal'deneshaar Liza Newcastle Kristen Pirian Zael Castomir Kalix Eleanor Delaney Lennox