Private Tales Secret Getaway

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Taliyah did indeed topple over with Arastan. She was on top of her as he leaned down to kiss her. She noticed that he smelled even more like the horrid alcohol than she did even though they were both covered in it.

She let out a happy sigh and closed her eyes. She was tired all of a sudden. Tired, drunk, and wanting to naughty things in the boat again. They would be getting to shore soon though.

"I certainly wouldn't!" She giggled out with her eyes still closed.

Arastan Aellevanda

For just a moment of pure drunken bliss, Arastan had a moment of absolute awareness. It felt like all of his senses were working overtime. He could feel the light press of her skin on his own, teasing with every slight movement that their bodies made. Taliyah's athletic form staying firm and giving in all the right places made Arastan even more blissful.

He could smell faint notes of cinnamon, or maybe it was lavender in Taliyah's hair as it brushed by his face. Wait, maybe that was just the smell of the liquor. Maybe he was just drunk. Ha, no, he was definitely drunk.

When he leaned in for another kiss, the overwhelming burning sensation of the drink on Taliyah's lips was gone. Instead, there remained the most subtle sweetness balanced against the remnants of saltiness from the food they had eaten earlier.

In his head, he could hear the gentle rhythm of a gentle song. Two instruments working in perfect harmony to complement each other. There was this deep drum beat following along with a beautiful breathful release that reminded Arastan of the gasps and chattering of a crowd watching an amazing orchestra. They worked together to create this perfect music, perfect to Arastan. One of the drums mimicked the persistent pounding of his own heart. The other...it had to be her. It was Taliyah's breathing. It was the only thing that Arastan was paying attention to except for the loud beats of his own heart that got louder and louder with every passing moment. Arastan was certainly close enough, leaning just above her, only centimeters from her face. Each breath seemed to release tension from his muscles that he did not know he had, while the intervals in between served as a time for the tension to return as he waited expectantly for the sound again.

He pulled back from the kiss long enough to look at Taliyah's form beneath him. He took in every curve, every imperfect, and every perfection. His eyes did not want to let one important piece slip from his gaze out of some irrational fear that he would never lay his eyes on something so beautiful...She was perfect in every way. This staring stretched on for a few seconds until Arastan managed to gasp out into a whisper, his breathing catching in his throat along with his heart.

"I love you."

Taliyah

Taliyah opened her eyes when Arastan got quiet. She was worried that he had fallen asleep but he was just staring at her. She smiled and then they were kissing again.

It was different this time. It was slow, loving, and perfect. This was the kind of kiss that made two people believe they were made for each other and only each other. They would never fit this perfectly with anyone else. Arastan finally pulled away from her lips and he was just staring at her again.

His words were so soft and quiet. She was afraid that she had misheard him. She hadn't though. His I love you now was pure and it had his entire heart and being behind it.

"I love you too, Arastan. I love you so much and I do not ever want to lose you..."

If she could marry him right now, she would. She would take him out of any plans his parents had to marry him off to a noble woman. No, he was hers forever.

Arastan Aellevanda

"Well, if that's how you feel then let's make this-"

Whatever sentence he was about to utter was cut off by the sudden rock of the boat as it stopped. He looked up to see the boat had finally made it back to the shore. The world around Arastan was still spinning heavily, but in the distance, he could pick out the blurry image of a group of people moving towards them.

"Uh oh. Might want to cover up if you still care about decency...I think that's mother at the front."

Arastan leaned back down to kiss her one last time and fell down next to her. He did not seem to be capable of attempting to cover himself up, instead choosing to giggle and lay next to Taliyah.

Taliyah

Taliyah wanted to know what he was going to say but instead she rolled over and grabbed the simple flowy blue dress she had been wearing earlier. She shimmed it over her head without having to sit up and then tried to pull it down pass her ass. Mostly successful.

"What were you going to say?"

She was trying to stop him from giggling but it wasn't working. His mother was going to murder her. Slowly and painfully.

Arastan Aellevanda

"What?" Arastan seemed confused, his drunken mind making it difficult to hold onto one thought at any given time. He struggled as he switched between scrunching up his eyes and then breaking into another giggle at him scrunching up his own eyes.

"Oh,...I think I was going to say-" Once again he was cut off as the sun was cut off from his vision. He looked up to see a group standing over the boat, at the front.

His mother's face was a dark shade of red from the rage. For a moment, she could not even speak as she struggled to choose the correct words without cussing out her son.

"What is the meaning of this!?" The other guards and attendance accompanying the Queen also had red faces, but those were primarily from the blushes across their faces. Several of his mother's maids and ladies in waiting had turned their vision to the sky looking to avoid the naked image of the prince.

Arastan was still giggling, but he slowly stood up nearly stumbling right out of the boat and into the water. His still nude figure is now free for all to see. "Oh, mother I am sure you have some idea. After all, you had me." The shades of red on the entire group's faces deepened. It looked like the Queen was about as close to literally exploding as she could be.

Taliyah

Taliyah had slowly sat up and was immediately glad she had pulled her dress back on. At least everything was covered in front of all these people. Unfortunately, Arastan was too drunk to care and he just stood up in front of group. He was just letting everything hang out and Taliyah pursed her lips to hold him her own giggles. She also held back from slapping his bare ass.

When he spoke to his mother, Taliyah snorted. She had tried to be diplomatic but she was drunk as well. She was in the same boat - another round of unintentional giggles - as Arastan. They were both in trouble. It was a good thing that Taliyah was too drunk to give a shit.

Arastan Aellevanda

As the Queen looked over Taliyah, she seemed to only get even angrier. She snatched a cloak off the shoulders of one of the guards and threw it at Arastan, who caught it with a laugh. He did have the decency to use the cloak to cover up his front.

"You look panicked mom? What is the problem?" The others in the group quickly looked like that had been the wrong question.

The Queen furiously motioned for one of the guards to grab Arastan and take him with her.

"I have been looking for you for hours! Someone, sober him up and get him into nice clothes. We have guests coming." It was a rare occasion that the isolated city welcomed outsiders into Aellevanda, even Arastan knew that.

However, this time the Queen only looked to Taliyah with a triumphant sneer on her face. "Yes, I have someone that I really want you to meet Arastan...I think you will love her."

Arastan was still to oblivious to the world around him as he let some of the guards help him/pull him from the boat. "Don't get handsy now, Melian." The guard just shook his head and pulled him from the boat.

Taliyah

Taliyah seemed to sober up in an instant as she glared at the righteous bitch Queen that was Arastan's mother. She was going to accompany him to whatever this little plan was and she was going to continue to plot his mothers death.

What Taliyah wanted to do was slap Arastan into some soberness so he could tell the Queen no. Tell her that he loved Taliyah and she could go fuck herself.

Taliyah lifted her dress as she stepped out of the boat, determined to not fall and embarrass herself further. She gave Melian a look and he just shook his head sadly. He was one of the guards that she had become friends with before her and Arastan had fallen in love.

Arastan Aellevanda

While Arastan was getting pulled away, he called out. "Hey, grab that bottle for me, Mel." At this point, Mel was ignoring Arastan as he handed him off to two other guards who pulled him away along with the maids and his mother.

Arastan was still operating in his own little world, but he did look back long enough to lock eyes with Taliyah one more time and offer a wink.

When Arastan and everyone were a bit further away, Melian turned to Taliyah. "Tal, I've heard some rumors...I think it's some foreign nobles that are coming to meet the royal family...They are another one of the isolated elven cities...We have good relations with them."

Melian did not say exactly what all of that meant, but he knew that he did not have to. Taliyah would get the point about what all of this meant. The Queen was making her move.

Taliyah

Taliyah felt like she was going to throw up when she heard Melian's words. He has warned her that this would happen as soon as he had seen the way she looked at the Prince. He had tried to take her mind off of Arastan but it had been to no avail. It wasn't that Melian was not a catch, but he was not Arastan. It was not even that Arastan was a Prince. He was just hers and she loved him.

"I will make my way back by myself, Mel. I just need to be alone right now..." All she wanted to do was cry and see how well she could swim on her own. She couldn't go back and watch the Queen win. Watch the Queen take away Arastan. None of the promises mattered when his mother was involved.

Arastan Aellevanda

Mel hesitated at first, reaching out to put his hand on her shoulder but he stopped himself. He had known this would happen, and he tried to stop it. The fact was, one did not just go against the Queen like this and expect nothing to happen.

"Ok, I...I have to go help the young Lord. Tal...he really does like you, but..."
He did not have the heart to finish that sentence in front of her. Melian let loose a sigh before turning and hurrying to catch up with the other guards.

Taliyah

"But I am nobody..." She finished as Melian walked off to join the rest of the group.

Taliyah lowered herself onto the ground and buried her head in her hands. The sobs wracked her body as everything she had been holding back and lying to herself about came flooding out of her.

She was not sure how long she had stayed there for but it was pitch black and the air had grown significantly colder by the time she actually cared to pay attention to the world around her again.

Taliyah couldn't fight Arastan's mother. It was time for her to leave. It was time for him to do what he was supposed to do and make a good marriage alliance for his kingdom.

She laid back onto the grass and closed her eyes. She was freezing as she fell asleep on the cold ground.

Arastan Aellevanda

Taliyah would wake up that next morning wrapped in warmth. Apparently, at some point in the night, she had been retrieved. The bed itself was large and comfortable. She would know it well. It was the Prince's bed.

The sound of humming came from the bathroom, as Arastan came out shirtless with a smile on his face. He had not noticed that she was awake yet, but he seemed to be in a good mood.

When he had been dragged off yesterday, it had just been turning night, so Taliyah had been asleep for several hours as it looked like it was nearly noon judging by the sun in the sky, if she looked out the window.

Taliyah

Taliyah turned over in the plush bed and opened her eyes slowly. She knew this bed well and she just groaned. Her plan to freeze to death had not worked well apparently. Someone (probably Melian) had brought her back to the Palace and back to her Prince.

Her blue eyes set on Arastan and she just rolled back over so her back was to him. She did not want to be here. She didn't want to hear about his previous night or the things his mother had whispered into his ear. She just wanted to go back to her room and pack her things.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan had not seen her, but he did whip around when he heard the movement. He paused at first, not wanting to wake her up, but a grin grew on his face as his childish side took over.

"Is someone awake? C'mon gorgeous. We have to seize the day."

Arastan flopped himself onto the best as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close and nuzzling his face into her neck.

"It seems we both had interesting nights. You passed out on the lake. You need to be more careful." He quipped playfully.

Taliyah

Taliyah closed her eyes as Arastan pulled her close and pressed his face into the back of neck.

"I didn't pass out. I fell asleep on purpose. I didn't want to come back here, Arastan..."

Her voice was not playful. It was serious. His mother had won and he was acting like it hadn't happened.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan's nuzzling stopped as he pulled away from her confused. The tone of her voice was so intense and sad that it made him frown.

"What are you talking about?... Why wouldn't you come back?" The second question definitely had a sense of panic added to Arastan's voice.

It was clear that Taliyah was sad, like really sad, but he did not entirely understand what for. That made it difficult for him to understand how to fix it.

"You said you weren't going anywhere."

Taliyah

"Your mother will always win, Arastan. She will continue to set you up with eligible noble ladies until you choose one or she chooses one for you. We will never be allowed to be together..."

Taliyah felt a tear run down her cheek but she didn't move to wipe it away.

"I love you, but I cannot watch you marry someone else..."

Arastan Aellevanda

"Marry someone else? What are you talking about? Do you mean last night?... That was nothing. Just some friends of the family."

He tried to reassure her, but he still was still missing a few pieces of memory from last night. The guards had done all they could to sober him up. They had succeeded enough for him not to embarrass himself during the events...At least, he did not think he had embarrassed himself.

"It's important to keep diplomatic relations strong, but that was all it was."

Taliyah

Taliyah slowly rolled over in his arms and studied his face. He was being genuine. Did he not remember?

Or that fucking bitch had played her.

"I am going to kill your mother!" She growled out. "She said that there was a woman she wanted you to meet and you would love her. She gave me that look."

Taliyah was full on crying now. She had played right into his mothers hand. She had been ready to leave or worse...she had done exactly what that bitch had wanted.

Arastan Aellevanda

"Well, there were the two ladies of the House of Miagella. They are the twin daughters of the Lord. They were nice. I think I remember them being there." He explained as he tried to remember.

He moved closer and placed a light kiss on Taliyah's forehead. "They weren't you."

It was weird. His mother had been really mad about his drinking that day before, but he remembers there being plenty of alcohol at the party. That was probably why he was struggling to remember everything.

Taliyah

"She will keep coming for me, Arastan. She wants me gone. She will never accept us and let us be together."

Taliyah reached up and wiped the tears away. This is the same talk they would have many more times because the Queen would never stop. Perhaps once she dies there would be a chance but who know when that would happen. It could be hundreds of years of these heartbroken mornings before they could be together.

"I love you, Arastan, but I cannot go through this over and over. It hurts so bad."

Arastan Aellevanda

"Hey, don't worry about that. I love you. You love me, right?... That's all that matters. I won't let my mom be the thing that keeps us apart...I'll talk to her."

His mother had always been...difficult even to Arastan. He also knew that she loved him as only a mother can...maybe that was why had had not realized just how much his mother's behavior had been affecting Taliyah.

"It doesn't have to hurt. This will work out. I promise."

Taliyah

Promises. Promises he couldn't keep.

"Like that will stop her," Taliyah scoffed. His mother would never let him be with a former pit fighter of no noble birth. It would never happen.

She kissed him nonetheless. She would never not kiss him. Even though it hurt.

Arastan Aellevanda