Private Tales Secret Getaway

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Arastan Aellevanda

Prince of Aellevanda
Character Biography
Link
"Alright, you can open your eyes."

Arastan pulled his hands away from covering the eyes of Taliyah. They were currently standing on the shore of a small cove just outside the city. Standing before Taliyah was a small rowboat that looked like had been cleaned recently and then fitted with a roof covering that dimmed the sun from whoever was in the boat. Inside, one could also see a basket.

"Surprise!... So, here is the plan. I have made sure that my family has no idea where I am, and I paid off one of the guards to let me slip away. That means you have me all day to yourself, so I figured we could relax together."

"I spoke to the harbor master, and he agreed to let us slip by. We can go out onto the beautiful lake and just enjoy the day."

How much planning Arastan had put into this was debatable, but he had at least gone through the trouble of getting them some alone time. It would certainly lead to trouble later, but that was a future problem. Over the past few weeks, Arastan and Taliyah had gotten plenty of time to be around each other, but it was always business and Taliyah serving her role as bodyguard. That was nice and all, but Arastan knew that they both wanted to get away from everyone else.

Taliyah

Taliyah gasped when she saw the boat and the beautiful lake spread out in front of her. She turned and immediately pulled him into a hug that also resulted in a kiss. She loved that she got to spend everyday with Arastan but ninety-five percent of the day was her making sure no one killed him or, more plausible, he somehow killed himself. She had no idea how she had fallen for this Prince who seemed to find trouble like that was his job.

"This is exactly what we needed. I swear anytime we get some alone time, someone finds us. Every time."

They had spent months with each other and she still knew very little about him due to their constant work. By the time night rolled around, they were so tired and usually ended up asleep in each others arms before their heads even hit the pillow. Usually.

She kissed him again and grabbed his hand to start dragging him to said boat. The sooner they were on the late, the sooner the chance of being found went down. She could not deal with his mother today. That woman was out to get Taliyah to leave Aellevanda as fast as she showed up.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan could only laugh as he watched Taliyah's reaction. He had expected it, but it always made him smile when he saw how excited she was. When she was in her official duties, Arastan could tell she was always serious, which meant she rarely got a chance to enjoy herself. For the rest of the day, she was not his bodyguard, but his date. At least, that was what he was hoping for. The kisses were always just an added bonus.

"I know...I do have good ideas every now and then." He replied with a smirk.

As he started getting pulled towards the boat, he moved quickly to sweep her up in his arms. He planted a light kiss on her cheek before gently placing her into the boat, on one of the cushioned seats.

He hurried to push the boat out and then jump in using whatever grace he could muster. It was partly because he could not wait to get out on the lake with her, but there was a worry in the back of his mind. The longer he took his time, then the higher chance his mom somehow found them. He did not know how she did it, but the Queen was always there at the worst possible moments.

"Let the perfect day...begin," Arastan said triumphantly.

Taliyah

"Yes! Before your mother finds me and finds some reason to get me arrested or kicked out of court. Is making her son ignore his duties a treasonable offense?" Her voice was light and teasing but the genuine worry was behind the joke. His mother was the Queen. Taliyah was no one. She was his bodyguard. Bodyguards could be replaced easily.

"Sorry, that was rude," she said as she reached out a hand to take his. "Thank you for this, Arastan. You have no idea how much I have wanted to spend more waking hours with you. We need to talk about this," she gestured between them. "We have been together for months now and we have never spoken about it. It is just known that I will be in your bed every night..."

Taliyah grimaced. That sounded so lewd. Her biggest fear was that he was going to be forced to marry some noblewoman and she would be cast aside like the nobody she was. She had not shared any of those fears with him though.

Arastan Aellevanda

It is just known that I will be in your bed every night..."

"A fact that I am oh so thankful for," Arastan smirked as he leaned in for another kiss. He would have continued to be playful, but he saw that she was serious about this. He leaned back as he laid down on one of the plush cushions he had put in the boat.

"First, I hope you know that I would never let mother do that to you. You are free to be here for as long as you want."

That was the easy answer. The next question was more complicated. It really wasn't that difficult for Arastan's heart, but the political world that he was forced into had its own ideas. He knew all too well of certain expectations placed upon him. He was constantly trying to run from them, but they may spring up at a moment's notice.

"I...I want this to last for as long as possible, forever even...I don't know the problems may pop up, but we can face those together when the time comes."

Taliyah

Taliyah shifted and laid down next to Arastan. She cuddled into his side with her hand on his chest. "I can accept the answer," she said with a smile in her voice. "Because I absolutely want to stay with you as long as possible."

She turned onto her back and took his hand in hers. "I can go find myself a fake title if that would please your mother," she said softly. In truth, she had no idea who her parents were. She could be noble or royal and have zero idea about it.

"So what do you want to do, my dear?"

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan smiled as Taliyah laid down next to him. He was thankful that line of questioning had not developed into some sort of argument. "Good, I was hoping you would say that."

He wrapped his arms around her before chuckling, "I don't think a title is going to help. My mother is just...being stubborn. You could be the princess of a faraway kingdom and I think she would still be her super kind and loving self." Arastan made sure to convey the last part sarcastically.

"We can do whatever we want. There is enough food and drink in the boat for a small feast. No one knows where we are, and we are going to be out on the world's most beautiful lake. Let's just enjoy it all."

Taliyah

He was right. His mother was just a bitch. Queen Bitch of Aellevanda. Taliyah chuckled to herself. She did not say that to the Queen Bitch's son though. Nope.

"I say we start with drink as long as you promise not to tip this boat over like you tried with the hammock." She sat up and reached for the basket that held the real prizes.

Arastan Aellevanda

"I think I had that under control. Besides, it wouldn't be too bad if we took a little swim."

They could save that for later though. Taliyah was right about this. They both needed a nice drink to start the day off.

"Take your pick. I put enough wine and spirits in there that the castle chef is probably going to chew me out when we get back."

As she reached for the bottle, Arastan smirked as he shook the boat just enough to force her to fall back into him. If she did fall back then he would wrap his arms around her and chuckle.

"I get to be a little greedy today."

Taliyah

"You barely had it in control," she quipped back at Arastan before playing the which bottle to start with game. As she picked it up, the boat rocked and she let out a giggle as she fell back. She was still giggling as he wrapped his arms around.

She was half on top of Arastan and half on the cushion when she twisted in his arms.

"Only a little?" Taliyah asked softly as she brought her lips to his...the bottle forgotten.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan grinned as he responded with a heated kiss. While locked within the kiss, blindly gripped for a bottle. He knew what he was feeling for and was satisfied when he thought he felt the bottle. It was the strongest spirit that he could find around the palace. The taste was horrible and it felt like you were drinking fire, but Arastan was going to start the day right.

"Way-more-than-a little."

He responded in between kisses. The feeling of Taliyah twisting within his arms was his own piece of happiness. She was all his and no one could do anything to keep them apart. Not his mom, his responsibilities, or the gods themselves.

Taliyah

She would kill for this man. He had killed for her. He thought she was beautiful despite her scars. He thought she was worthy despite her past. Arastan had given her a new life and she would work everyday to repay him - personally and professionally.

"Then open the bottle, my Prince," she said to him and rolled slightly so he could open the bottle without her being in the way. "And what is it?"

Arastan Aellevanda

"It's the good stuff," Arastan responded simply as he dislodged the bottle top with a flick. He took a large gulp of the mystery beverage and handed it off to Taliyah. Instantly, a heat swelled up in his chest and spread through the rest of his body. Damn, that was impressive.

Whether Taliyah chose to take a sip or not, Arastan hungrily went back to kissing Taliyah. He upped the intensity as a growl rumbled up from his chest in between kisses. The growl was low and deep, not fitting Arastan's appearance but mimicking more the animal forms that Arastan also liked to transform into.

"I don't know if I can hold myself back."

Taliyah

Taliyah tried to take a drink from the bottle but Arastan was making it exceedingly difficult. She ended up pushing him away from her playfully after a few minutes.

"Well you are going to have to because I want to drink too!" She laughed again and took a drink. Whew! Taliyah thought as it burned for her throat and she felt the fire hit her stomach. It was in that moment that she realized she had not eaten very much today. Oh well.

She had better things to do than eat right now.

"If you do not behave, I am going to throw the bottle overboard!" She took another drink and slowly started to reach her arm out towards the side of the boat. She would never waste alcohol but she did love fucking with him.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan let himself get pushed away with a laugh but was preparing to jump back to her when he stopped in his tracks at the bottle being held over the lake. He could not stop himself from hesitating for at least for a moment. It would be such a waste of good alcohol, and it had to be pretty rare.

"Let's not be hasty...I'll behave...I promise."

Arastan said with a playful pout. The burning in his chest seemed to stay, unlike the other alcohols he had tried before, the warmth did not fade as easily as other drinks.

The young prince was often careful to keep up his confident and commanding persona that the people of the city and castle commonly knew him for, but he was not afraid to be a bit more vulnerable around Taliyah. She spent so much time with him that she would recognize if he was lying or did not mean what he was saying.

Taliyah

Taliyah smiled at Arastan deviously and pulled the bottle back to her lips. Kress, this shit was a strong. She'd continue to say it with every drink too. Fuck.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" She asked playfully and handed him the bottle before dramatically falling back onto the cushion once more. She stared up at the fabric cover and smiled. It was smart to make sure they had shade from the sun.

Especially since they would need someone to come and pull them back to shore when they passed out.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan took the bottle in one hand and took another large swig of the drink. The warmth in his body had spread to every corner, but predominately he could feel it in his face.

"You look like you're doing a splendid job of that without me." Arastan jokingly accused as he heavily plopped down next to her causing a small rock in the boat.

"Although, I guess I could be persuaded to help."

The elven prince took another shot as he put the bottle to his lips, but before the burn could take over his throat. He moved in to deeply kiss Taliyah underneath the canopy.

Taliyah

Taliyah tasted the alcohol on his lips and tongue as they kissed. She was not even worried about drinking as they explored each others mouths for several minutes. She finally had to pull away to catch her breath and she just stared at Arastan with a happy smile on her face. Her blue eyes were filled with the joy that only he could bring out in her.

"You spoil me, my love," she said as she closed her eyes with a happy sigh. "I have no how I got so lucky to have you in my life."

They had an immediate connection when he saved her. She did feel bad that she was not the damsel in distress that he had first thought she was but he still kept her around. He gave her a job so they could be together as often as possible. She loved it. She loved him. She had not said those words though. If they weren't said it would hurt less when he was forced to marry someone noble.

Arastan Aellevanda

"The gods must be looking out for the both of us." he quipped when he finally pulled away from the kiss. By this point, Arastan had come to hold himself over her looking down into Taliyah's eyes. Her smile was contagious as his eyes moved down from her eyes and over the rest of her body. She was perfect.

She was not the only lucky one in this relationship. Taliyah might be the only thing in the world at the moment grounding Arastan. It might be one of the reasons his mother hated her so because she could not do what Taliyah could.

Before Arastan had met Taliyah, he had spent more time among the wilds and running away from his responsibilities than with his family. His carefree risk-taking was bound to get him into trouble, and his new anger for humankind meant that he might not come back the next time he did something stupid.

However, with Taliyah, Arastan tried to be more of what was expected of him. Specifically, more of what she expected of him. A kind and loving person, a decent prince, and maybe a few other things. Hell, he had even gone to one of his father's council meetings the other day. That never happened.

"I am the one that is truly lucky." He said simply as he went back for another kiss.

Taliyah

She accepted his kiss without another word. They were both lucky. When she pulled away the next time, she just studied his face with a smile. She probably looked like an idiot just staring at him with that weird smile but she didn't care. He made her so happy.

The boat had made it further out into the lake and she looked out at the water with a wistful look. "Do you want to go swimming?" Taliyah asked with a mischievous smirk. If they were going to swim, they should probably do it before they got super wasted.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan looked back at Taliyah trying to match her goofy smile with his own. The idea of going for a swim excited him. He had grown up on this lake his entire life and there were very few things in Aellevanda that were more relaxing than going for a swim.

"Sure, can you keep up?" He asked playfully.

He quickly stood up, rocking the boat slightly, and began to strip. It only took moments before he stood there in nothing but his breeches.

"Do-Do you know how to swim?" It was something that had never popped up in their talks, and they had not gotten a chance to really go out for a swim since they met.

Taliyah

Taliyah paused at Arastan's question. Could she swim? She did not remember a time she had ever swam before. Maybe she had and it was something she had actually forgotten.

"I do not actually know if I can swim..." She said with a frown. What if she couldn't? Would she drown them both?

Arastan Aellevanda

"Perfect, then we can find out together."

Arastan dove into the water, disappearing beneath the surface. He did not rise for the first minute...then another. It was long enough for the ripples from the dive to completely disappear. Finally, Arastan broke the surface with a wide grin on his face.

He had shifted his form to include webbed toes. He could add gills at a moment's notice. Arastan lazily treaded the water right next to the boat.

"C'mon, what are you waiting for? Jump in. I've got you."

Taliyah

Taliyah was worried as she waited for him to surface and once he finally did, she felt relief. He was alright. He could swim. He was fine. She stood and started to undress. Unlike Arastan, Taliyah left nothing on. She was completely bare as she jumped into the water.

She came back up to the surface and immediately found herself in Arastan's arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and laughed. "I am okay with just letting you hold me like this!" She threw her head back and laughed again.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan held Taliyah in his arms being sure to pull her close and keep her afloat. This would not be very romantic if one of them drowned. "That makes two of us." He chuckled as he enjoyed the feeling of their skin pressed against each other. The temperature of the water was just cold enough to still be comfortable. It was perfect.

"Was this all an elaborate ploy just to get naked?" Arastan said with a tease.

He certainly did not have a problem with it. There was no one even remotely close to them. It made him smirk at what would be the reaction if it was learned that the prince had taken his bodyguard skinny dipping. Priceless.

Taliyah