Private Tales Secret Getaway

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
The next few hours passed by in a blur. Yes, Taliyah was definitely forgiven. Arastan had simply got lost in a sort of relaxed bliss when Taliyah asked the next question.

"What? Go?" Why would he want to go anywhere but here? Oh, that's right.

"I wouldn't worry about them. They are used to me disappearing for an extended period of time. At least, they use to be. They won't mind a few more hours. We can go wherever we want."

His mind was still focused on the day's events. He was content to stay here all day. At night, the fireflies would come out, and then things would really get beautiful. Taliyah was probably referring to something else, but he was oblivious.

Taliyah

Taliyah just chuckled as Arastan was clearly not understanding her question. She couldn't blame him. She knew she was amazing and this wasn't the first he had been left in such a state. Taliyah took the time she got with Arastan very seriously. Or not so seriously...however someone wanted to look at it.

"Not what I meant, my love, but don't worry about it. We will stay out here for however long you want."

She snuggled into his side with her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes and let the rocking of the boat bring her to a new state of calm and relaxation.

"I love you and I will do whatever I have to do to make your parents understand that I am not going anywhere..."

Arastan Aellevanda

Oh, what was she talking about then? Oh, she must have meant the bigger picture. Whoops. That should have been the first thing that came to his mind when she asked that. Instead, Arastan had been left lost in his own peaceful little world. He blushed as he pulled her close to his chest.

"Oh, you mean like out there. Well, not sure. There are a few of the elven tribes that I want to speak with...The elders of Fal'Addas. It is time they got off their asses. I've heard word of some resistance groups. Then there are the forgotten tribes, the ones that isolate themselves, like the El'thulian tribes. I want to speak with all of them. It's only possible if we all work together. Then...maybe we need other allies too. I just don't know who yet."

He was lost in thought for a moment, thinking about those plans when he looked back down at Taliyah and once again smiled, jumping back into the moment.

"Don't worry about my parents. They will get used to it all. I already think my dad secretly likes you."

Taliyah

She smiled at Arastan hoping he was correct. One parent was a start. A small start but a start none the less.

"When we were with Kaius and Arwyl, I picked their brains some. They liberated a lot of their people from the fighting pits. That is worth consideration to grow our numbers as well."

Taliyah kissed his cheek then sat up and pulled out a new bottle of spirits. They had long since finished the other bottle. The popped the cork out and took a drink. This one was sweet and went down a little too easily.

"But for now...let's talk about us...our perfect future that will most likely never happen but its fun to dream..."

Arastan Aellevanda

"Perfect future...that's easy. One day I will be King and you my Queen. Once everyone realizes that you are way smarter than I ever will be, then they will start turning to you for answers. That will leave me to relax on my walks through the forest." Arastan said jokingly.

He may not have liked the idea of being king, but he had been quick to accept the responsibility. He was the last of his line. It had to be him. The idea of being king was mainly scary because of all the responsibilities and that did not sound so dangerous when the dream also had Taliyah by his side.

Arastan plucked out another bottle of alcohol and took a large gulp. It went down like water. Yeah, he had definitely had too much of the other stuff.

Taliyah

Taliyah let our a genuine, jovial laugh at his words. "I would never want to take away from your duties, my love. No no, I will play the good little Queen and let my husband worry about the kingdom while I relax on my walks through the forest."

Husband. The word had just slipped out. She took another drink quickly of the sweet alcohol as a blush rose to her cheeks. Yes, it was a fake scenario that would never happen but that word still made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. Well...that may have been the alcohol that was taking over her system instead.

"I wish I could shift into an animal and run with you," she mused as she looked out over the pristine water. The quiet perfection of their little world here on the boat.

Arastan Aellevanda

"Hmm, how about a compromise?" Arastan said as he down another sip of the beverage before moving over to Taliyah and wrapping her in his arms.

"We go and hire a really competent advisor. We let him handle all the work and then we go relax on walks through the forest together." He said with a smile. The idea is a perfect little afternoon for the nature-loving prince.

"I wish I could shift into an animal and run with you,"

He had never thought about something like that. The truth was, he had no idea how to teach that sort of magic since his gift was more of an innate talent. Still, he supposed someone had to be capable of teaching her something like that. Maybe not on a scale like his abilities, but definitely the basics. He would have to look into that.

"I would never leave your side as an animal. I would walk next to you...or you could just ride." Yeah, she was already pretty good at that.

Taliyah

Taliyah leaned into arms and smiled, "I think I can agree to this compromise! Our first act as King and Queen is to find someone else to do the job," she laughed softly and kissed him.

It was only a few more seconds until she lightly smacked him on the arm. She was not sure if he was referring to the times she had already ridden on his back or if he was referring to her other riding abilities but the mock outrage was fun. "Your Highness! How dare you suggest such a thing!"

It was amazing how much she loved this man. It had gone beyond him saving her life at this point. He was a genuine person with a goofy side. He always kept her on her toes in the worst and the best ways. He was everything she could ever hope for and everything she never thought she would have.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan feigned innocence as he looked at Taliyah with mock horror, a grin threatening to break out across his face.

"What are you talking about? It seems you have a really dirty mind, Taliyah. Shame on you."

He finally burst into laughter as he offered a kiss to appease her mock outrage. He took a seat on one of the benches and then pulled Taliyah onto his lap.

"We will have to work on that. We can't have the city knowing that their Queen has such a dirty mind. Imagine the scandal." He continued to tease her with a mock reproachful tone.

Taliyah

"Perhaps a scandal is needed to help some of your subjects to relax!" There were so many that called Aellevanda home and a lot them liked to act like they were better than everyone else. Taliyah liked to laugh and have fun on her off time and she was often met with judging glances. That may have also been his mother's doing to make her uncomfortable enough to leave.

"And I think you would miss my dirty mind quite a bit..."
She trailed off and took another drink from the bottle she held.

Arastan Aellevanda

He would have to agree with that. The people of Aellevanda tended to walk around like they had a stick shoved up their asses, and that was on a good day. When it came to dealing with outsiders, like Taliyah, they became some of the passive-aggressively hostile people that Arastan knew.

That would all change over time, hopefully. Arastan just had to get the city back into the habit of dealing with the outside world.

"Oh, I don't think I could live without it." He responded with a smirk as he leaned in for a kiss just after she took the drink.

Taliyah

Taliyah couldn't live without him. She wouldn't want to. She hadn't known that she had needed him until she had him. He life was so much more fulfilled now. She had love and a purpose.

She kissed him back as she straddled his legs in a very scandalous way. Her hands held the sides of his face even after she pulled away.

"What do you wanna do, my love? We could take a nap? Drink more? Eat something? Go back to shore?"

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan looked back over in the direction of the shore. By now, they had spent most of the day out on the water. He could only imagine his mother and father's faces as they were probably sending all manner of guards and aids to look for him. They could wait a bit longer.

"All of the above and more...Except the go-back part. I'm still not ready to end this day."

He then looked down at the bag of supplies which they had gone through, but it still had plenty. "All I know is that when I get back. They probably won't be letting me drink for days if not weeks, so I plan on finishing every ounce that I brought out here today." He said with a chuckle. "I would be honored if you would assist me."

Taliyah

"I wonder if they think I have kidnapped you and murdered you. All part of my brilliant plan to infiltrate the Royal Family." Taliyah's bright blue eyes rolled at the ridiculousness of her own tale. She wouldn't be surprised if that is exactly what his mom thought of her.

She kissed him one more time before she got off of his lap and reached for her almost empty bottle. "We are going to be very drunk by the time they are yelling at you and trying to arrest me for treason."

Arastan Aellevanda

"I think you would need me alive to infiltrate the royal family." Arastan pointed out with a laugh. "Besides, you don't need to kidnap me. You've already seduced me."

Arastan turned his own bottle upward and finished the rest of the bottle in two large gulps. He managed to hold in a burp before grinning. "That's the plan...without the treason part...Let's hope we don't go as far as to give my mother a heart attack."

Taliyah

"Seduced you! That sounds like you didn't want it first..." She smirked and knocked into him with her shoulder.

"It looks like we have two bottles left," Taliyah said as she reached down into the bag. "We are not going to be able to walk or speak straight very shortly."

Arastan Aellevanda

Last edited:
He could only nod in agreement with the first statement. Arastan looked down at the two bottles and then at the boat and the surrounding lake. With the last remnants of his sober thoughts, he aimed the boat so that the current would take the boat back into the city. They would get back now, eventually.

"Problem solved. Now..." He took the two bottles and handed one to Taliyah. "I saw we have a little contest. Loser has to...well, I'm sure we can think of something."

Taliyah

"Are you trying to kill us?" Taliyah said as she took the bottle from her Prince.

The elf popped the cork and smelled it. Her nose crinkled up and she held it out to him. "Switch me, that smells terrible!" His had to be better...right? "Also, I need to know terms before I commit to this," she chuckled.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan took the other bottle without a complaint. The smell only lightly tickled his nostrils, by now most of the alcohol was going down like water, so this probably would not make too much of a difference. What Taliyah did not know was that his bottle was just as bad, so she couldn't skip around this one.

He popped the cork off his own bottle and then clinked it against her own. "The terms? Well, for starters, a little bit more of earlier." He teased, but neither of them would really consider that a losing stipulation. "The second term, not sure. To be honest, I don't know if I would remember another term even if I made it up."

Taliyah

"Oh no...I would sure hate that punishment," she said as she clinked her (terrible smelling) bottle against his. She took a drink and felt the burn travel through her. She was already drunk but it still burnt.

"Deal but I'm not not chugging this!" Taliyah leaned over and kissed him softly.

Arastan Aellevanda

"Yeah, I'm just too evil. Oh, the horror." He turned up his own bottle but held it for several seconds, finishing having the drink before he stopped to take a breath.

As soon as he pulled away, he could feel the burn so intensely through his whole body that it felt like a fire. The world around him was spinning at an increased speed, only stopping when Taliyah leaned in to kiss him.

"That's fine by me. Just means someone is going to lose." Arastan said teasingly.

Taliyah

Taliyah laughed at the look on her poor Arastan's face. She had no desire to drink half the bottle in one go like he had so she just took a long drink followed by a grimace. They had definitely save the worst for last. She wondered how much worse it would be if she wasn't already drunk as fuck.

"I suppose I will have to accept my fate," she winked at him. "I am sure you can join me in the punishment though." She took another drink and made a face again. Yeah, it was that bad. "Where did you get these last two bottles? They are terrible!"

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan had down another gulp from the bottle and it was near to being empty. At this point, his eyes were only partly open and his mouth was stuck into a goofy grin.

"Oh...I heard the cook kept his hooch in a secret box in the storage. I didn't know he drinks lamp fuel." His words were starting to become a jumble as the pace of his words constantly switched in the sentence.

He leaned against Taliyah as he wrapped his arms around her. "I could join you...or maybe I'll just tease you."

Taliyah

They were going to be naked and passed out on the boat when they ran ashore at this point. That would a sight for sure. Arastan's arms around her brought comfort and warmth as she raised the bottle to her lips again. The disgusted sound came from her after she swallowed.

"Fuck, that is bad. You are banned from finding alcohol next time, my love!" She said and kissed the top of his heads.

She closed her eyes as the boat swayed...or she swayed...she couldn't tell the difference anymore.

Arastan Aellevanda

Whoever did the swaying, the boat or Taliyah, did not matter because it sent Arastan falling back into the padded lounge area and he planned on taking Taliyah with him. The bottle in his hand was forgotten as the fall caused the remainder of the liquid to spill onto him and Taliyah.

"Good, the cook won't let me near his good stuff for years after this, nobody will."

He kissed her softly on the lips and could not help but notice that she now tasted like booze...He wasn't complaining.

Taliyah