Private Tales Secret Getaway

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
"I hate to break it to you but I do not need to have an elaborate ploy to get naked and this was all your idea. I just suggested swimming when I didn't have a swimsuit." Taliyah smiled widely and kissed Arastan happily.

"You are the one who decided to keep some clothes on," she kissed the tip of his nose.

Arastan Aellevanda

Ok, she had a point with that one. He had to admit that this might have crossed his mind once or twice when he was coming up with this plan. Was this proof that Arastan was a genius? Probably. He enjoyed the kiss, but seemed to squirm for a minute.

It was soon apparent what the squirm was for when he took one hand and flung his pants back into the boat. He turned back to Taliyah with a playful grin.

"What clothes?"

Taliyah

"Much better, my Prince," Taliyah said as she ran her fingers gently through his long hair.

She unhooked her legs from around him and then her arms followed. She kicked her feet and found that she was about to keep herself above water. "I can swim! Well...I can do this!" She said happily. She was so giddy right now.

Arastan Aellevanda

The feeling of Taliyah playing in his hair was always nice to Arastan. She had even compared his face to that of a puppy dog being petted in other instances. Everybody had the things they liked.

Arastan was even more excited to see that Taliyah could indeed swim...or at least keep herself afloat which was about to have the battle. He leaned in next to her and planted a light kiss on her cheek, before quickly swimming away to create a few feet of separation.

"Let's see how far that goes."

He then placed the back of his hand on his forehead in mock horror. "Oh, no. I'm over here all alone. Whatever shall I do?" His acting performance was enough to make the bards weep...in sadness, but Arastan thought it was funny.

Taliyah

She smiled and kicked her legs in his direction. She used her arms to help get her to him and then she wrapped herself back around his body.

"Success! I have saved you from your inevitable demise, my love!" Her acting performance was enough to make the bards weep...in joy.

Taliyah's arms were back around his neck and her legs back around his waist. There may have been some grazing as she got settled...oops. She just smiled at Arastan as he kept them a float.

"Hey," she said softly. "I think we should come up with a ridiculous trip to get away from the castle. We can go on an adventure..."

Arastan Aellevanda

"Oh, don't tease me," Arastan mumbled as he leaned in for a kiss. Needless to say, it was a little difficult for Arastan to focus on exactly what Taliyah was saying. Can you blame him?

He began to plant kisses along her collar bone and in between the kisses he did manage to ask "Oh really? Like what?" He thought this was a fun little getaway, but it really wasn't a trip. What type of adventure did he have in mind.

Any sort of lengthy trip would also earn the wrath of his mother, but the alcohol had already got to Arastan's head and he was feeling brave. His mother could fuck off. He would do what he wanted to do.

Taliyah

Taliyah shrugged. She had thought about doing something to make a change in the world but that would only sour the mood. "I don't know. I just think we can go have fun somewhere. Oh! What if we go somewhere and pretend to be...normal!"

She laughed and unhooked from him. She let the water carry her onto her back and she just floated there with a smile on her face. "We could do things without guards and delegations and princely bullshit," she closed her eyes and let the sun warm her face.

Arastan Aellevanda

Normal...that did sound nice. A place where Arastan would wake up every day and Taliyah would be by his side. There would be no expectations...just a simple life. He was surprised at how much of him considered that a good idea, but it wasn't enough.

"That sounds amazing, Tal...but I can't not yet."

He moved over to let her float, but lightly placed his hands against her back. It was less to keep her afloat and more because he just want to feel her.

"When I'm done with this then we can go wherever you want," Arastan promised, but he wasn't willing to give up his revenge, not yet.

Taliyah

His touch on her back brought a comfort that just being by his side didn't. It was strange that just his touch could calm her when nothing else would. She just smiled a small smile at him as he spoke. She had refrained from asking him what this was the entire time they had been together. She had never wanted to ask for the story that brought that pained look to his eyes.

"Arastan..." She didn't want to ask but she needed to know. She needed to know what his plan was and why. "What are your plans? I have never asked but I need to know if this is going to continue..." She kept her eyes closed. She couldn't look at him.

Arastan Aellevanda

A plan...He had always said he had a plan, but that was left up to interpretation. He had a goal, and then a couple of smaller goals that would help him reach the big goal. He was pretty sure they could directly correlate to each other, but there was no guarantee.

Arastan could tell from her tone that she did not really want to discuss this, and he felt bad that it was this side of him that was making her uncomfortable.

"I don't know how long this will last, but...I want to get all the elven cities working together again. Many of us sit isolated in our own little biomes hoping the world leaves us alone, but there are other elves out there in the world suffering...Once I have enough then I know we will be strong enough, then...I'm going to make the humans pay for everything they had done. I'm going to make them suffer ten times what they had pushed onto us, all because they were just jealous."

The more he spoke on the topic the more his anger grew. The warmth in his body from the alcohol was growing into a burning heat of rage. The only thing that kept him grounded and calm at this moment was his hand gently holding Taliyah's back. He pulled her slightly closer in reassurance, but said nothing, only offering a light smile.

Taliyah

Taliyah disliked the humans as much as he did...well maybe less since he had never told her why he hated them so much. This was not just because of elf suffering. There was something personal that he had not opened up to her about yet and it frustrated her. She would get it out of him eventually...maybe.

Arastan was angry now and it was her fault. This is why she had never brought it up before. He was a little scary when he got truly mad and, much to his mothers dismay, Taliyah was the only person who could calm him down.

"It is a noble pursuit but I doubt you will ever be successful..." As soon as the words left her mouth, she wished she could take them back.

Arastan Aellevanda

• Stressed
Reactions: Arastan Aellevanda
Taliyah was the ice to Arastan's fire. She constantly kept his bottled rage and his wild nature in check. It was still there, but it always seemed like Taliyah knew what to say to calm him down. He always felt peace around her.

He was looking down at her relaxed figure with a smile on his face. It was this momentary bliss that made the next part seem so much more brutal.

It was like he had just been slapped with an icy hand. Arastan even looked away flinching. He pulled his hands away moving back into the water. That...hurt. Taliyah wasn't supposed to be the one that said that. His parents and others had already criticized him for his goals, but not her.

"I-I-"

He did not know what to say. He was at a loss for words for a moment. His mind scrambled to think of something to say and all the while he was floating further away from Taliyah.

"...Maybe not, but I have to try...Some may doubt me, but I believe I can...with a little bit of luck and..." He wanted to also say it with a little bit of help, but he could not bring himself to say it. After all, who would help him? It did not seem like anyone truly supported him in this goal. Not even those closest to him.

Taliyah

Taliyah felt sick as he spoke. There was so much hurt in his voice and she had caused it. She had hurt him. She shifted onto her stomach and started to swim after her Prince.

"Arastan! I am sorry! Of course I will help you!"
Between her trying to catch him, her being tipsy, and her swallowing water as she called to him, Taliyah coughed and started to struggle to breath as she stopped to tread water again.

She was coughing uncontrollably now. The water had clearly gone down the wrong way.

Arastan Aellevanda

For a moment, Arastan just watched Taliyah cough and struggle. A deep dark part of him was happy to see her struggle. That was what she got for dismissing his goals so easily. However, that thought was quickly overwhelmed by shame for having ever considered it. What was wrong with him? Why would he ever think that? Not to Taliyah?

He gracefully swam over to pull Taliyah to him and hold her above water to ensure that she could gain control of herself.

"It's ok. Take a deep breath. You're fine." He had a reassuring smile on his face, but it did not seem to reach his eyes. His eyes still held the sadness. For just a moment, when Taliyah had said those hurtful words, he had felt alone in the world.

Taliyah

Taliyah clung to Arastan like her life depended on it...it did in this moment. Although her face was wet, the tears were visible on her cheeks.

"I am so sorry, Arastan. As soon as I said it...I didn't mean...I will always be by your side...I love you..."

Her eyes widened at her admission. She had done so well at keeping those words to herself. Everything she said was true but she didn't mean to hurt him. She just worried about him and this obsession.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan pulled her close, cupping the back of her head in his hand as he hugged her. He was shushing her gently and reassuringly in a plea for her to stop crying. His other hands stroked her back with a light touch.

"I know. I know. It's fine. It was just a momentary thing."

Arastan was not sure if he was also saying this more for himself. He wanted nothing more to believe that Taliyah did not truly mean it and that she had complete faith in him...But then why had she said it?

No, it was nothing to worry about. It was likely just a slip of the tongue.

"I'll always be right here with you." It was the best thing he could think to say. The 'love you' part was a bit more complicated to deal with. Was it alright for him to love her? What if he was to force too many someone's else for political reasons? Or his family might not approve of their relationship? What was he saying? They already did not approve. This was not something that he should be thinking so deeply. This was something where he should just say the first thing his heart told him to say.

"...I love you too."

Taliyah

Taliyah felt the fear of rejection recede as he told her that he loved her too. She kissed him lightly and apologized one more time.

"I think we should go back to the boat and I can properly beg for your forgiveness..."

She had calmed down, he had calmed down. They could continue on with the rest of their perfect, peaceful day. She pulled away from him and started to move back towards the boat.

Taliyah waited for Arastan to help her out of the water and she flopped down on the bench with a large soft towel pulled over her now. She grabbed the bottle for another drink before passing it to Arastan when he had joined her.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan smiled, the light kiss from Taliyah doing more to bring back his jovial nature than she realized. He nodded his head in agreement before chucking.

"I can think of a few ways."

He followed her back to the boat, first helping her into the boat before launching himself into the vessel. He was careful not to shake the small boat too much. Arastan stood there for a moment choosing to shake the water off rather than take a towel.

Once satisfied with his shaking, he took the bottle for another drink...maybe a little extra this time around.

Taliyah

"Oh? Please enlighten me, my love..." She said coyly and opened the basket to pull out some of the kitchens delicious fresh bread. This one had a salty cheese sprinkled throughout that she could never get enough of.

Taliyah didn't even bother trying to be a lady as she ripped a chunk of bread off and brought it to her mouth. She hadn't realized she was hungry until just a little bit ago. She continued to munch on her bread as Arastan enlightened her.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan did not need to be told twice as he kneeled down to be level with her on the bench. He started off at her feet, taking one in his hands and lightly massaging it. He started leaving a trail of kisses up her leg, then the rest of her body, and eventually to her lips.

"You know, you are just too beautiful. How did I ever get this lucky?"

Even while she was busy eating this bread, Arastan was enraptured by her appearance. It took every ounce of self-control not to come at her like some sort of animal, but he wanted this to last as long as possible.

Taliyah

Taliyah loved that even though she was the one the was supposed to be begging for forgiveness, Arastan was the one that was doing spoiling her with his massage and his kisses.

"You quite literally saved my life and forced me to make it up to you,"
she teased as she finished chewing. She was shoving food in her face like an idiot and he thought she was beautiful. She was the lucky one.

Arastan Aellevanda

"Forced? I hope you just find me incredibly irresistible." Arastan chuckled, never stopping his massage.

The comment was meant to be joking in nature, but the recent events of the lake did make Arastan hesitate in his heart for just a second. The worries disappeared as he continued to look over Taliyah's body.

He dug inside the bag and pulled out a cluster of grapes. He places it in his mouth and held it between his teeth, but then leaned in close to Taliyah with a grin.

Taliyah

"I do," she said as she met his lips and stole the grape.

She thought back to that first time they had kissed. She thought she had to be dreaming because a Prince would never like a scarred up nobody like her. She had, of course, been wrong. He loved her. She was his for as long as he would have.

"I thought I was the one that was supposed to be begging for forgiveness..." She said after the grape had been eaten.

Arastan Aellevanda

"I can't stay mad at you," Arastan explained with a grin, before quickly pulling away with a grin.

"Although, if you insist then I guess I will give you the chance." He casually plopped down onto a soft mat laid down on one end of the boat. He turned to look at her with a smile. A light towel just barely clinging to his form.

"Well, go on. Show me what you can do." Arastan playfully challenged as he lazily ate a grape.

Taliyah

And Taliyah did show him what she could do.

She apologized very thoroughly and he forgave her equally as thoroughly.

The sun had made its way over the midpoint in the sky by the time the two of them had decided to rest, eat, and drink.

"So, my love, where do you want to go first? I told you I am by your side and I was serious. We will have to come up with some kind of good story for your parents."

Arastan Aellevanda