LFG 1x1 Looking for a RP (:

Zaire

Nerf this
Character Biography
Link
Hello, sorry if I’m doing this wrong, but I am currently looking for a few roleplay opportunities… I wasn’t sure if I could really join in on any other threads, so I’m making this, and if I’m not doing it right, then I apologize.

So, I only have one character, Luella, and while I have used her in the past, it’s been many years since then and I want to start off slowly and get the hang of things again. I mean, it has also been a few years since roleplaying so… yeah, please bear with me on that, aha. Basically, I’m looking more for character dynamics/relationships type of role plays, so those that focus more on building friendship, shallow flirtationships or becoming rivals. The setting doesn’t necessarily have to be anywhere specific, although currently Luella is residing in the Autumn Court’s territory, however, it can easily be made for her to be in the vicinity of your character.

EDIT: I accidentally posted this before I was finished ;-; so hopefully I can fill in all other details below, so sorry.

Also, while she’s more on the brusque side, she isn’t completely a hard ass. She holds some strict principles and morals so while she can be insufferably stubborn, she’s not one to let innocent people get hurt or for bad deeds to go unpunished. It’s just her sense of morality is a bit unique. I would really love for her to have a friend, fae or not, but she can also just be a momentary travel companion or maybe a mentor/mentee dynamic. >.> I also really like rivalry RPs as well, especially when people are forced to be around each other but don’t particularly get along… so maybe that could be a thing as well? Sorry for not having anything solid… but I promise I’m good with coming up with ideas, I just like to have all the pieces together before I start planning.

Last edited:
Welcome! The thread header should let you know how to join. You may join Open Threads at any time. Threads marked "Fable - ask" require permission from the thread starter. "Fate - First Reply" are open until the first reply, at which point it is private between two people.

Of course, if you are ever confused, you can always message a thread starter and ask if it's alright for you to join.

I have a half-giant paladin templar that might be a good match as either friend or rival to this Fae goddess! Seeking power is a shared goal of theirs, if he interests you we can brainstorm ideas!

Also down to meet a new character, and happy to talk about in what capacity that meeting would be for if interested.

I've slightly tweaked the explanation of the group threads to read "Threads open to all members of..." to avoid confusion.

1636017831292.png

I have a half-giant paladin templar that might be a good match as either friend or rival to this Fae goddess! Seeking power is a shared goal of theirs, if he interests you we can brainstorm ideas!
Oh I think they would be an excellent match. I think they could become friends or rivals to friends as they do have a similar goal and are both skilled when it comes to combat. I’d imagine it would be like they have mutual respect for each other. You’re going to have to give me time to brainstorm a bit, I want to fully read Elijah’s bio and look about on the lore pages so I don’t say anything too wild. I think it could be something that maybe they have to work together to get out of a dire circumstance they both find themselves in? So they enter separately but leave together? If that makes sense aha >.>

Also down to meet a new character, and happy to talk about in what capacity that meeting would be for if interested.
I am interested ^_^ and Garrod seems very interesting. If anything a meeting could just happen because Luella is curious about his armor and maybe seeks his expertise on monster hunting (not because she wishes to hunt monsters but she may think monsters could be connected to her family’s bad “investments”) but… she’s also quite curious so she may just want to see how it’s done, aha. Garrod is technically traveling around then, right?

• Dab
Reactions: Garrod Arlette
Hello, sorry if I’m doing this wrong, but I am currently looking for a few roleplay opportunities… I wasn’t sure if I could really join in on any other threads, so I’m making this, and if I’m not doing it right, then I apologize.

So, I only have one character, Luella, and while I have used her in the past, it’s been many years since then and I want to start off slowly and get the hang of things again. I mean, it has also been a few years since roleplaying so… yeah, please bear with me on that, aha. Basically, I’m looking more for character dynamics/relationships type of role plays, so those that focus more on building friendship, shallow flirtationships or becoming rivals. The setting doesn’t necessarily have to be anywhere specific, although currently Luella is residing in the Autumn Court’s territory, however, it can easily be made for her to be in the vicinity of your character.

EDIT: I accidentally posted this before I was finished ;-; so hopefully I can fill in all other details below, so sorry.

Also, while she’s more on the brusque side, she isn’t completely a hard ass. She holds some strict principles and morals so while she can be insufferably stubborn, she’s not one to let innocent people get hurt or for bad deeds to go unpunished. It’s just her sense of morality is a bit unique. I would really love for her to have a friend, fae or not, but she can also just be a momentary travel companion or maybe a mentor/mentee dynamic. >.> I also really like rivalry RPs as well, especially when people are forced to be around each other but don’t particularly get along… so maybe that could be a thing as well? Sorry for not having anything solid… but I promise I’m good with coming up with ideas, I just like to have all the pieces together before I start planning.

Sounds interesting. How would you like to meet a morally-good but chaotic monster that likes to fight monsters, kill criminals, and do anything really! Besides, everyone needs a monster friend.

Nycto Yes! We must do an RP, I think Luella would find Nycto to be quite interesting considering he’s so unique. His friendliness is also a nice contrast to her constantly being irritable— especially to other people. And I definitely see them becoming lasting friends. If he ever told her about the experiments I know Luella would sympathize with him as well.

Nycto Yes! We must do an RP, I think Luella would find Nycto to be quite interesting considering he’s so unique. His friendliness is also a nice contrast to her constantly being irritable— especially to other people. And I definitely see them becoming lasting friends. If he ever told her about the experiments I know Luella would sympathize with him as well.

Sounds like they'll get along great then! Nycto has never met a Fae before, so it should be an interesting encounter to say the least!

• Wonder
Reactions: Zaire
I am interested ^_^ and Garrod seems very interesting. If anything a meeting could just happen because Luella is curious about his armor and maybe seeks his expertise on monster hunting (not because she wishes to hunt monsters but she may think monsters could be connected to her family’s bad “investments”) but… she’s also quite curious so she may just want to see how it’s done, aha. Garrod is technically traveling around then, right?
Sweet, i'll send you a dm to keep this space clear :)

Hey! I'm not sure if this is still open, but I just got back onto this site, so I'm fully open for some stories! :D
My girl Elia is half-fae but wasn't raised around them, so I figure it might be an interesting dynamic as an introduction to the fae world. Maybe something like an accidental discovery, or reluctantly hurt/sick and being taken in. Or since you mentioned rivalry RPs, maybe two people competing for a hunt/prize/something like that?
Just some possible vibes, but I'm totally down to work out specifics, and I'm super flexible at the moment, so just shoot me a message or reply if it sounds interesting!

Luella Balsinde want to take down the corrupt winter court? Joseph could use some help.
;-; mm, Luella wouldn’t quite care about something like that. She left Winter Court centuries ago though, so maybe instead they could meet up? She is a high fae, after all, maybe Joseph could be an old family friend? Although… her family def added to some horrible corruption in the last few millennia. They’re all dead now though thankfully haha.