LFG Crime Syndicate of Arethil

No one said anything about the group. Anyone can be in here.

Idc if I’m the one that has to be mean I’m sick of the threads we try to open and we get late joiners that expect the same effort of history and inclusion after everything else has been established and we have a cast and a set story line. The tiefling was a late edition and didn’t expect us to know them as a newcomer.

That’s fine.

But when they pick a character and a role that jams them in the middle of people I have established history with and I have to completely adjust everything.

That means Re write, Re plan, re do everything I was planning because now I have to take into account a completely new history.

It’s very entitled and selfish even if they themselves aren’t trying to directly be. And if I can’t be a bit frustrated and peeved then I don’t know why I bother trying if we can just shit out whatever works and bring anyone that wants in at anytime until one stalls our thread.

Whatever.
But yeah IM the mean bad guy. And don’t like my raven post. I have changes to make now apparently.
I get what you saying and I can understand your frustration x if it makes life easier you guys as the original group can cut me i understand x Just let me know

• Yay
Reactions: Gwendolyn Vollmund
Sorry guys I really didn't realize that it would be an issue ( no sarcasm or anything intended ) . Ill drop out the thread if it makes it easier for you guys x No hard feelings

• Yay
Reactions: Gwendolyn Vollmund
Thank you.

But this does not mean we want you not apart. there will be multiple threads and multiple jobs to be done. Please feel free to stay in this group and consider being apart of those threads. It’s far too late and you want a character that’s far too involved for the thread we have currently simply because you weren’t involved in the planning process. But in the next you’ll be apart from the beginning and things can be worked out.

As a new person to this site, this latest topic of discussion makes me uncomfortable. Anyway, if this thread's full I'll reserve my character ideas for a later opportunity.

• Bless
Reactions: Sirius
As a new person to this site, this latest topic of discussion makes me uncomfortable. Anyway, if this thread's full I'll reserve my character ideas for a later opportunity.

Thanks for your consideration. We aren't opposed to another member of the group though. So maybe flesh out your character a little bit while the current thread progresses, and we'll be happy to include you next time. :)

• Yay
Reactions: Uschi

I'm not entirely certain what happened, as it seems there was a mix of chat here and elsewhere in private.

However, I will state this:

If someone is being disruptive to your (opening poster) thread you may politely ask them to leave. This is as applicable to an Open thread as it as Private.

If that person declines to stop posting, inform Staff and we will issue a thread ban.

If you are not polite and are rude to other members, regardless of what side of any discussion you sit on then you may be subject to disciplinary action from staff.

I assume this is all nice and clear?

Alright so I know I said nobody had any idea that Charity was going to divert from the plan at the end of my last post. But I think Isak (and likely Gwen too) would known her well enough from previous jobs to have the possibility of her running off in the back of their minds.

• Devil
Reactions: Isak Lavelle
You dont have to! I was speaking generally. Im sure Eilerias would have some sort of idea too! I guess really the only person who wouldnt know would be Sirius. I just felt like she wouldn't know ( more than likely didn't care) that the rest of the group would figure out that she would run off.

• Sip
Reactions: Sirius
I'm a little late to this, but I'd love to participate here as well :3

I'd create a new char, since none of my existing one fits. I'm thinking about a seductive and manipulative female human who kills with style. She likes money, good food, tobacco, men, wine and fashion. She avoids direct confrontation and is more of a silent killer - poisoning drinks, or tempting someone to sleep with her but killing them instead while they're unarmed and when they're excepting it least. She'll use knifes/weapons hidden in necklace or rings or in stuff like a comb. She won't have obvious weapons with her.

She could sometimes pretend to work at the bar to observe or to stalk special/suspicious guests. Would someone like her fit?

Is Isak planning on coming to check on Charity? Just thinking about my next post and wanted to see what the plan was.
Isak is going to the slums outside Alliria to meet a man that can help him with the sword's enchantments, then afterwards I believe everyone will meet up at the club the next day, ready to leave for the Keep.

I think that's the plan heheh Also, who will be doing the heist? I think Isak, Charity and Sirius are confirmed, Eilerias too with a part of Isak's plan. Gwen will sit out and wait for them to return?

High chance of Charity ending up in prison for the remainder of the night so she might me a tad late to the party.

My plan is to have her check on Gwen and then get in a fight in the streets with one of the guys she swindled earlier.