LFG Crime Syndicate of Arethil

At some point would it be prudent or appropriate to introduce my character to the thread? Or should I wait for a new one?

I'll be appearing at the club. I assume there's the dwarf and mercenaries watching the place?

Also, I've not been able to keep up with everything going on, so what's the details on this job I'm putting together?

• Bless
Reactions: Gwendolyn Vollmund
There's the dwarf finishing his cleaning duties and a few of the mercenaries that work the night shift guarding the club.

As for the job, we'll infiltrate a keep holding a ancient sword. It's supposed to have magical properties and it's a very valuable artifact for Elbion.

I'd say we're a few posts away from travelling to the keep to begin the heist, just need Isak and Eilerias to finish their small emotional moment and for the rest of the crew to finish their preparations.

A keep for an old enchanted sword. Gwendolyn is arriving to meet you and recive payment for providing the information and plans for the job as requested by you.

• Bless
Reactions: Isak Lavelle
Isak Lavelle
Does everyone know their after a sword? Or what it does or why we want it? I'm going through the messages so far trying to put together what y'all already know so I don't go repeating things and making my guy sound like he doesn't have eyes and ears all over the city :p

• Bless
Reactions: Isak Lavelle
The whole crew knows that we're after the sword and Gwen provided them with details about the sword's history, its importance and that it holds great power. But nothing about what it really does or why Amadeus would want it.

Guess that's up for the big boss to fill XD

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Amadeus Greywood
If the incentive is the usual threat to their lives, I'm sure they'd all enjoy that hahah Also Isak would be very curious to meet his very mysterious client

Oh and he is there. He's in his room on the second floor with Eile. They're having a bit of a moment but he'll be ready to meet Amadeus once he arrives at the Club XD

I used the first symbol as a device for Charity to be able to figure out who Gwen was meeting with and then forgot about the second one. Maybe it was just there to obscure the Greywood symbol? I guess since youre the one who sent the letters you can have the second one mean whatever you want. Idk

That's why I never carry coin on me among thieves! Hahahahahaha! You'll never guess where my money is! C=<