LFG Crime Syndicate of Arethil

Hmm bursting into flames could work, but that's up to Charity since she'll be the one taking the sword XD

Also, paralysis is a nice idea. I was thinking something along that line, or a some sort of stasis. The rune to slower the trap could hold for enough time to prevent it from activating when first unsheathing it, but once the effect wears off, drawing the sword from the scabbard other times would activate the enchantment all over again and trap whoever did it

It's a good idea too, if they can all work together to breach the room where the sword would be. If we rely solely on stealth, Charity's thief skills could get her in and out without alerting anyone at the Keep, which would be Isak's plan A

But a few Plan A-Z situations would be very fun too XD

• Sip
Reactions: Charity Briarthorne
I kinda like the idea of being the only one who can unsheathe the sword safely. As far as being power high goes, maybe a little but he is a down to earth guy and he keeps his word, so if we want that to happen then we'll probably need something to go wrong.

Not trying to dictate or decide anything, just putting my thoughts out there. If we do go with that, what I imagine happening is that they get in trouble, either a different trap is sprung or they all get caught, somehow Sirius gets ahold of the sword and thinking that he might as well decides to use it. Then you have a demonic looking guy who's on fire with a sword trying to kill whomever caught us. How it pans out from there I don't know. But maybe this could work?

I'm perfectly fine with whatever though, not trying to steal the spotlight or anything

Maybe its a multi layered enchantment. Charity could try to draw the sword, triggering the first enchantment and getting paralyzed. Then Sirius could take the sword from her and set off the second enchantment.

Charity will handle the "something going wrong" part so don't worry about that!

That would work. I imagine Charity sneaking into the sword room through an alternative entrance then unlocking the door for the others and trying to take the sword while they enter. That way Sirius and anybody else who wants to can enter the room.

• Bless
Reactions: Isak Lavelle