LFG Crime Syndicate of Arethil

Awh, I wanna play! For some dumb reason I made my character with a pre established guild, then quickly realized that all the thieves and assassin characters already had guilds of their own. (Quick re-write can fix that!) ^_^

Curious what sort of crime the mafia would be involved in. Heists? Drugs? Smuggling? Gambling? Brothels? Assassinations? Just all types of crime in general?

Urchin's just a regular pickpocket but I do have some other characters I could bring in.

• Haha
Reactions: Amadeus Greywood
(Also love that Charity accidentally linked my profile earlier.)

Heists, assassination, you name it we probably do it.

We have a thread going right now, but if you dont mind sticking around we would love to have you join in on future escapades!

• Yay
Reactions: Urchin
Heists, assassination, you name it we probably do it.

We have a thread going right now, but if you dont mind sticking around we would love to have you join in on future escapades!
Yeah, that would be great! Maybe Urchin could meet up with another member of the guild at some point and they could end up recruiting Urchin.

I was thinking like a trapping mechanism to shut down the sword and trap whoever wields it once taken out of the scabbard. Isak managed to get a rune that can nullify the enchantment for a time, but it would still be clear that the sword's enchantment would've been breached after the effects of the rune wear off