LFG Crime Syndicate of Arethil

High chance of Charity ending up in prison for the remainder of the night so she might me a tad late to the party.

My plan is to have her check on Gwen and then get in a fight in the streets with one of the guys she swindled earlier.
I picture her coming and checking on Gwen and Having a confrontation with Cleo. She lies to her and basically tossed her out. After her arrest Cleo will come bail her out. Bring her back to the archives to tell her the truth and send her on her way. How does that grab you Q? UwU

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Charity Briarthorne
Right now I have Charity working on figuring out the symbol from the letter. Basically she has a dream and it turns out the symbol is actually two overlapping symbols. She recognizes one of them and goes to the archive to warn Gwen about how dangerous the client she's meeting really is only to find Gwen isn't there. She's jumped by a man from the club as she runs around the city looking for Gwen, gets in a fight with some guards and ends up thrown in jail for causing a public disturbance/fighting guards. Then Charity talks her way out or escapes or something along those lines at the beginning of the next post.

Your idea is really good too though... And I suppose Gwen as an information gatherer would already know the possible danger. I might have to make some changes to my plans....

Last edited:
Im guessing that its a fair distance away. Probably a mini timeskip will happen between us hearing Isak's plan, and us actually arriving at the keep. That's my guess though I don't know for sure.

It certainly seems like the most practical approach, unless it's actually in Alliria I don't see us RPing every step of the walk there.

A boat trip would be very nice XD

And I also got a question: unless I've completely missed that bit of information (my mind does that very often hahah), where exactly is the Keep? Just so I can write it down on my notes and use it for further references when we start the heist

A boat trip would be very nice XD

And I also got a question: unless I've completely missed that bit of information (my mind does that very often hahah), where exactly is the Keep? Just so I can write it down on my notes and use it for further references when we start the heist

So, wait. Who exactly is deciding on this? I'm completely okay with anyone doing it I'd just like to know who's deciding what to avoid misunderstandings and other potential problems in the future.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isak Lavelle
I mean I wrote that Gwen gave them the location I figured you would pick whatever location worked best with your characters and what would be challenging. My bad ig if you want me to do something I can I suppose.

• Bless
Reactions: Isak Lavelle
Ohh I just remembered it now! Well, if that's the case and it's open to interpretation, let's all discuss a location that would make sense for everyone now

I was thinking somewherenear Elbion, probably along the Cairou River up north and a bit isolated as it's a fortress that hold a few secrets from the city. What do you guys think?