Fable - Ask Pillow fights in Silken Nightgowns

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
Just how many wives did Gerra have?

Kailyn felt that throaty hum reverberate through her throat and cheek that rested on the other woman's shoulder. Eyes shifted to the strawberry as her sluggish mind began putting the other women's comments together. She felt fair skin on her cheeks burn as bright as that berry.

Honeyed-amber gaze widened.

"Oh," she squeaked. Medja was a very attractive woman. So were Nym and Noel. Kailyn just had never thought of women like that. She gulped. She sat up slightly, head lifting from the Vizier's shoulder. Free hand pressed to her warming cheek.

"Is it warm in here?"

One of the male attendants snickered.

Kailyn was having a hard time keeping that nearly emptied glass of wine upright.

"Well maybe," embarrassed gaze tried to smooth out. "We should play a little truth or dare." She'd been around so many masters and mistresses that held lavish parties where they devolved into such games. She'd always wondered what it would be like to play them. Reaching into the liquid courage boldness, she plucked the berry from Medja's fingers and took a bite from it, giving the woman a devilish smile. Though, her own cheeks still burned.

"Who wants to go first?"

"Girl learns fast."
Medja smirked at the girl. Nym was already a strong personality prior to intoxication, but thereafter was nigh bodacious.
"We'll see..." She replied slyly and shot the princess a wink. Not many could keep pace with Medja of Ragash...

"Should we leave you two to it?"
The vizier laughed, given ever more fuel for her playful fire.
"By all means stay, Noelani. I love an audience." She shot back, ever eager to tease. "Of course, the best kind of audience is the kind that participates. This magician is always looking for a few volunteers."
As she finished she stretched her leg out and impishly ran her foot along the bare skin on Noelani's calf. By the Hundreds, at this rate all they needed was an orc to randomly burst in and start eating their food...

"Is it warm in here?"
Medja smiled at Kailyn as she rose from the comfort of Medja's shoulder, blush a clear indication that flirting and drinking both were taking their toll.
"Quite the opposite, dear. Ragashi nights are notoriously cold, though I do know a few ways of staying warm through them." Heavy handed, yes, but entertaining all the same. She loved to watch others squirm under her, in more ways than one.

Without warning, the berry she had been holding was suddenly snatched up and eaten by her new attendant companion. Kailyn's sudden declaration of Truth or Dare alongside her apparent burst of confidence earned her an amused, sideways grin from the vizier. She couldn't even remember the last time she had played such a game.
"Very well, I'll take the lead here. I'm feeling adventurous, so I'll allow you all to choose for me..."

Nym held her empty cup out and it was promptly refilled. Her head was starting to feel numb and she felt the earth rock beneath her, her mind drifting in and out like a tide that dragged her worries from her thoughts and drowned them.. Perhaps, for a moment, she might actually have been happy.

"Speak for yourself!" she threw a disapproving face at Lani.. "I'm either spectating or participating but I certainly won't be leaving my own chambers to allow those two to have fun without me." she snorted and shook her head with another long drink of wine.

"Besides, poor girl wouldn't have the slightest idea what she's doing by the looks of it.". Nym grinned in amusement and rolled onto her back to look up at them, catching Medja's foot on Lani's calf and she looked between them.

"Fuck me." her eyes rolled and she huffed. "Perhaps I will leave the lot of you to it." she threw a hand up dismissively. "Come in here and steal all of my attention, Princess Numff will be getting fucking stabby.." she slurred and sighed deeply. "I see how it is. New meat and Nym isn't shiny and new anymore." she looked between Medja and Kailyn upside down with a playful grin and tried to wink but blinked instead.

The Seawitch gave a slow smile when Medja's foot ran up her leg and rested her chin on the back of her hand as she swirled her glass a little then took a sip. If the woman wanted to play that kind of game Lani was more than well versed and happy to oblige. They had sparred once on the field and gotten more than a little... wet. Perhaps this would be a different type of match.

At her comment on the room temperature, Noelani threw Kailyn a sympathetic look; Medja was a league unto her own and for this to be her first experience was like throwing a lamb to the wolves. That was before Nym even got involved, she thought as her eyes drifted to her friends pouting face. She leaned over to the side and stole an empty glass then filled it with water and pressed it to Kailyn's hands with a soft chuckle.

"Do not feel like you need to keep up with Nym in terms of drinking, she has hollow legs," she patted the girls leg before her attention was drawn to her friends subtle threat.

"I already owe Medja one favour for your last stabbing antics, I'm not sure I want to owe anymore," her eyes glinted a little as she looked back to the vizier. Well, perhaps another small favour would be fine. "So I say, truth, for the first round. Who has been your best companion in bed as of yet?"

Kailyn reached across Medja and set the rind of the strawberry on the end table of the bed, then settled back down, head finding the woman's shoulder as a blissful pillow. She frowned, looking at the glass full of clear liquid.

"But what if I don't want water?" Legs stretched out, resting lightly across the stomach of Princess Numfff. Her legs were smooth and shaved, smelling like lavender and oranges. The dress she wore hiking up close to her knees with all that bed flopping.

"You're already the favoriteprincessIevermet," Kailyn blurred her words, already feeling as though Medja's shoulder and the bed was a rocking ship. Honeyed orbs like mead closed halfway, waiting contentedly for the Vizier's response to Noelani.

"Youaretoo," she raised the glass of water to the sea mage. Then frowned, seeing that it wasn't wine - momentarily forgetting her plight.

"Fuck me."
If you insist...

Finishing the last of her most recent glass of wine, Medja gently rose from her seated position, carefully lifting Kailyn's head so that she wouldn't collapse upon her departure. As much as she was enjoying the impromptu cuddling, there was a jealous princess that needed tending to, and Medja wasn't one to deny such an opportunity.

The sorceress gracefully floated over Kailyn and Noelani to land atop Nym's prone form, straddling her lap. Medja's expression was positively ravenous. She ran her hands down her own body and on to Nym's slowly climbing up the girl's middle and to her neck, then finally cradling her face in her own hands.
"Oohhh, poor baby...are you feeling lonely? Don't worry..." Medja leaned down closer and closer to Nym, bringing their faces in line with each other. The Ragashi woman stared right into the Salitran princess' eyes, vibrant green orbs meeting each other. She held her lips close to Nym's, yet so far, barely keeping them from touching and whispered: "I haven't forgotten about you."

Without another word, Medja kissed Nymeasha, passionately, hungrily, but briefly. She would only hold the contact between them for a moment before quickly pushing herself off of Nym and floating in front of the bed in a reclined position. Then, she addressed Noelani as though nothing had even happened, placing a contemplative finger on her lower lip.

"Hmm...an excellent question..." She pondered aloud. She wouldn't readily admit it, but many of her former lovers had expired long ago and weren't impressive enough to warrant occupying a space in her memories. Instead, she'd simply pull from her experiences from the past several years or so. "In terms of women, there is a dark elf named Fieravene that I have had the great pleasure of working--and playing--with. She is both attentive and...let us say 'adventurous.'"

A vast understatement. Medja was usually the one with all the experience, but she found herself actually being outpaced and, Hundreds have mercy, instructed. Much of that lunch date at Aivrid's was blurry by now, but Fieravene's curvature stood out crisp and clear.

"As for men, I know some of you are probably expecting me to say the dear Captain Uvogin, but in truth he's a bit inflexible for my tastes. Talented, certainly, but as with most soldier types, he's just a bit too...practiced." She had seemed contemplative as she spoke thus far, but her lips suddenly curled upward into a devilish grin. "Now Vizier Ashuanar, on the other hand...mmm, my is he eager to please. And I assure you, all of the rumors about Abtati men lacking in size are certifiably false."

She sighed dreamily as she finished her answer, blinked slowly, then refocused. A servant handed her a fresh glass of wine and she smiled.
"I do believe that's my turn. Truth or dare?"

"If my legs were hollow I wouldn't be in this mess." Nym growled and waved a hand toward the scarring on her legs. They'd almost healed, and just as well, she'd given up on patience. She looked to Lani with a brief frown as she spoke of favours, a look of question written in her expression though she made a mental note to voice it at a later time..

Legs draped across her and Nym laughed at Kailyn's slurring, the woman had drank two cups of wine to Nym's four jugs and seemed more intoxicated than she if that were even possible. She ran her fingertips along the smooth length of her calf to stroke absently at the side of her thigh.

Nym's cursing hadn't actually been meant as an instruction or request, but a slender brow arched as Medja moved to straddle her and she did not mind one single bit. The wine had made her eyes heavy, but right now she felt entirely sobered by the impressive woman's advances. The touch of her hands seemed to ignite, leaving a hot trail of tingling skin in their wake and as they reached her neck, Nym's back arched ever-so-slightly. Full lips twisted into a mischievous smirk as the two locked their gaze, and she waited patiently in mute anticipation for the woman to lower herself toward her. By the time she was whispering against her lips, Nym's pulse had piqued. A hand rose to let her fingers test the softness of her hair, and her hips rolled in a gentle buck, beckoning her to close the static gap that hung between them. Their lips met.

Have. Mercy... She melted. The woman's lips were sensuously full and downright drinkable and the kiss consumed. She breathed the woman in, returning the gesture with mute demand. And then it broke, and Nym let out a soft groan as she watched her float away from her before letting her head fall back to the bed with a huff. A single, intoxicating taste. The woman was a gateway drug and Nym now craved a fix of something a little more euphoric. Her tongue ran over the lingering tingle on her lips and she grinned and left it at that.

Nym's grin only faltered as Medja mentioned Uvogin's name, assuming that the accusatory tone was meant for her and she rolled onto her stomach to prop onto her elbows. Of course, of course Medja had slept with the captain, how she hadn't realised that in the gardens she didn't know. Her envy was.. apparent, but only for a moment before she quite visibly swooned and flopped back onto her back with an audible sigh to bite on her lip and smother the devious grin that now played on her lips. "Some of us will make their own minds up on that matter.." Nym glanced up at the woman.

"Dare." she smirked. In Nym's world, truths were far more dangerous..

Last edited:
The Mchawi Princess sat up when Kailyn began slurring her words and looked at the glass of water as if she couldn't remember how it had gotten into her hands. As Medja vacated her position Noelani gently slid an arm about the girls shoulder as her other hand came beneath the glass and pushed it up towards the girls lips. Her other hand stroked through the girls hair, playing the strands through her fingers quietly.

"Trust me, you will thank me in the morning," her voice was as soothing was the waves against the warm sands and just as enticing as she coaxed the girl into drinking a little bit. The water was cool, crisp, and had a fresh spring taste to it. It would at least ensure the girl was able to keep going for a bit longer. As she attempted to get some water into the progressively drunker Kailyn she watched in mild amusement at the display between the vizier and her friend. Nym had never been one to keep her thoughts and desires to herself; she was a woman who took what she wanted when she wanted and people were more than happy to oblige her in those appetites. But... she didn't get that feeling from Medja. Perhaps, Nym had met her match. Her eyes raised to one of the servers briefly and caught his wide eyed stare as the two shared a passionate kiss and very slightly shook her head. If this group ever met again there was going to be a clamour of people wishing to be in the room at this rate.

Lani's eyes returned to Medja as she began her answer about who her best bed companions had been. A soft laugh escaped her at the descriptions, especially that of Abtati men. It was a common rumour but she was heartened to hear it was just that. The comment on Uvogin did catch her attention, as did Nym's response and her eyebrow arched.

"Wasn't he the man who cut your finger off?" the last four words in particular were said with a thin thread of steely anger.

Kailyn relented and finally took a sip of the water. It did taste refreshing, temporarily clearing her mouth from the thick, syrup and metallic taste of the wine. She still felt like her head was partially in the clouds though. Floating aloft at a height she wasn't ready to come down from.

Instead of leaning against Medja, who was suddenly like those clouds, blissfully floating above them all and just out of reach, Kailyn leaned against the princess of the waters. She was just grateful she hadn't been chosen for the game next.

Through that fog of her brain there was a moment of clarity.

Uvogin?

She frowned. Brow scrunched up in silent thought.

Impossible.

Nym's response to Medja's advances were positively delicious. It was clear now that hse seemed to be quite... pent up, and now she was hooked on Medja's own brand of intoxication. The fun was only just beginning, it seemed. The princess' lip biting was particularly tempting, but the vizier decided to bide her time. Playmates were always so much more fun when they were nice and frustrated first.

Even more delightful, neither Kailyn nor Noelani had made a move to fulfill Nym's request. Medja's lips curled upwards into a smirk of her own and she snapped her fingers. A servant immediately brought a comfortable looking seat and placed it under where Medja was floating, after which she allowed herself to alight on top of its luxurious cushion. Medja uncrossed her legs and placed her hands on the arms of the chair, leaning back into it.

"I used to be a dancer, you know. Quite a fair bit of my rise to power in Ragash was earned through private dances. Nowadays, I like to watch, though...so your dare will be simple," Medja licked her lips in anticipation, her sultry voice dancing about the ears of her audience. "Striptease, dear princess."

The hint of anger in Lani's tone caused Nym's gaze to narrow with the grimace of a child being reprimanded. She had no idea just how much Lani had known, but it seemed now she knew all. "Well..yes, but.." she softened her features again and looked at Lani with the sweetest of smiles, and lifted her hand to wriggle her fingers at her to evidence that they were all intact, thanks to Gerra, and that no harm was done..sort of.

"I can't exactly blame him for doing his job. The Captain is loyal to the man I stabbed in the heart, Lani. If anyone tried to kill you I'd do far worse than cut off a finger, and you're a liar if you say you wouldn't, look how angry you are over my littlest finger.." she smirked and lifted her chin defiantly to the woman. "Besides.. There's more to him than that. And if you'd seen him... Gods. I'd have forgiven him for doing far worse.". She sighed, quite obviously infatuated, and her cheeks dimpled as she grinned at the woman.

Nym reached to take her refilled cup of wine from the server, and she grinned over the rim as she drank another long drink, eyes sparkling mischievously at Medja as she announced her dare. She gave the half full cup to Kailyn since Lani was trying to force feed her water and she rolled with a flick of her legs out of bed.

"As you command, dear Vizier.." she bit on her lip and stood with her back against the carved post of her bed in a sexy lean, lifting hand above her head to grip at it and she slid slowly down the length of it as she eyed the woman. Hips swayed as she walked to her, trying not to stagger, fingertips trailing up her arm, across her shoulders and into her hair as she circled the woman in her chair.

Nym had also learned to dance, it was a ruse she often used in her work, and she moved with a professional fluidity. She turned her back to Medja and sat in her lap to straddle her and lean back, letting her body ripple to the sound of her own music which she hummed softly. Her back arched and she ground her hips against her before she spun around to face her, reaching to take the woman's hands and place them on her hips with a playful wink.

She danced there for a while, and let her back arch and her head fall back, all the way back, boasting her flexibility before she rose back up slowly with another ripple of her body and grind of her hips. She loosed the belt on her nightgown and let it fall open for her viewing pleasure and she pressed in against the woman to steal her lips in another pillowy kiss.

"Right. Girls. Who the fuck is next?!"

Last edited:
Yes, Lani would have done a lot worse. She was going to do a lot worse if the man every made the mistake of crossing her path whilst this anger still rode her. She might have had a reputation for being the calmest child of the Chief and the one who talked the most sense, but there were blind spots and chinks in that armour. Nym was a blazing hole straight to her heart. It didn't matter in the slightest to her that she had been healed; it was the fact she had been hurt in the first place. When she had spoken to Gerra he had not seemed to blame Nym for her actions; she had been a caged tiger and had done what any caged animal with claws would do. They should have simply checked her weapons better, shouldn't they. Or perhaps the Captain should have actually done his job. No matter what Nym said it would not dispel the mar she had put to his name. For now, at least.

She pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind for now and once Kailyn was done with the water took the glass and set it on the side, only for Nym to fill her empty hand with the glass. Noelani rolled her eyes slightly but sipped at her own wine. She definitely needed to catch up to ease back in to the atmosphere of the room. This was a night of making bonds and friendships not lingering over past hurts. She finished the rest of her glass and filled it again just as Nym began to really pick up her dance routine. Of course she had known her friend could move but it was still a marvel to watch. Medja most certainly looked entranced.

When she was done Lani smirked into her cup.

"The routine is definitely a lot different to the one I remember you did in your pretty pink tutu for our mothers," her eyes sparkled with mischief as she brought up the childhood memory.

"I choose Dare too."

Kailyn may have left a few gulps of water in her cup as the water mage relented and took it away. Just as well. Nym left what she really wanted, but didn't need, in her other hand. Amber eyes of hers lit up for a moment like sunlight through the windows.

Then those same eyes bulged as Princess Numfff did her thing. Pale cheeks burned and she couldn't tell if it was from the wine anymore. She tipped that glass up and nearly guzzled the sweet-metallic stuff down.

Glug-glug-glug.

Glances were stolen above the top of the rim.

Was her discomfort because she'd had to do similar dances for the nobles and ruling families that had owned her before? Luckily, she'd been able to keep her clothes on. She hated remembering those nights. Those greedy eyes of men drinking her in as if she was nothing but a glass of wine to easily devour and discard. A servant came by to refill her glass, which she quickly gulped down half the contents before it could be snatched away.

She'd be thanking Lani in the morning for not having as big of a headache as she was already going to have. Lani was okay, right? She hoped so. Kailyn found she preferred the woman at her side. It was a small comfort even among growing friends. And she wondered what it would've been like to have childhood friends like Nym and Lani were.

A soft, happy, slurred sigh left her mouth.

Wine raised sloppily, droplets splattering over the rim and on the bedspread. "I dare you to kiss the Emperor!" She giggled, head falling back to look up at the woman she was leaning against. Perhaps they'd have to come up with something else since he wasn't there. But the challenge was out there.

"But, since he's not here," she continued. "I dare you to streak through the courtyard right out there." Thumb hooked over her shoulder at a plant where she thought the window was.

Entrancing was certainly a proper descriptor for Nymeasha's performance. Medja was more than glad to see that the healers had either been doing their jobs extraordinarily well, or the wounds that had been inflicted on the princess were not impacting her ability to move in a more sensuous fashion. The vizier leaned back in her seat as she took the role opposite of the one she had been in countless times, finally understanding the appeal of shelling out for a private dance.

Nym clearly had a background in dance of her own. The girls every grind and gyration was practiced. At the very least, she had fantastic core control. Medja laughed softly and flirtatiously as she continued her performance, which at last culminated in her letting down her gown and returning Medja's earlier kiss. When at last the dance was done, Medja's eyes fluttered open.

"Nine out of ten for appearance, seven out of ten for execution. We'll work on it." She teased Nym, enormous smirk lining her face.

"The routine is definitely a lot different to the one I remember you did in your pretty pink tutu for our mothers,"
The vizier laughed, nearly spilling her wine. The mental image, enhanced by her intoxication, was quite vivid.
"Now that would certainly be entertaining!"

Medja reclined again, observing Kailyn as she floundered in her drunkenness. It was certainly a blessing that Noelani had offered to remove the poor girl's inevitable hangover, but she likely would not enjoy the inevitable and rapid onset of nausea that would soon overtake her. Regardless, the vizier practically spit her drink out at Kai's initial dare. She didn't envy whoever had to take that one, and, coughing on the liquid she'd just accidentally inhaled, was relieved for Noelani's sake when Kai changed the dare.

Streaking, hmm? Perhaps Medja wasn't the only one eager to provoke the embarrassment (or suppress the shame) of her fellow sleepover attendees.

Nym's teeth latched onto her lower lip as she grinned at Medja's ratings.. "Hm, I'll take that." she laughed musically and pushed herself up from the woman's lap and secured her dressing gown. She shot a playful glare at Lani's and sneered whilst limping over to pour herself a new cup of wine. Kailyn's initial dare caused her to stop pouring and her head to snap toward her with a blink. She looked to Lani with 'don't you dare' written in her expression.

As the woman changed the dare however she eased, and finished pouring before turning to lean against the table and swirl the drink as she observed the tipsy woman with amusement. Nym was young, but she seemed to have a natural ability to just...keep drinking. Kailyn was clearly a bit of a lightweight, and Nym found herself chuckling with a quiet hiccup.

"Why don't you join her?... Unless you'd like a truth, of course?.." her lips pouted and a slender brow arched mischievously as she lifted her cup to her lips.

"Is he truly that bad?" Lani laughed and raised both brows at the collective reactions around the room: Kailyn's laughter, Nym's threatening look, and Medja nearly choking on her own wine. The Seawitch had yet to meet the Emperor herself so all she had were stories to go off of. This range of reactions from three women she either had deep feelings for already or was getting there, was slightly alarming. It hardened her resolve to meet this man who created such polar opinions amongst friends to make up her own mind before giving her answer to Medja. Again, she was thinking of her people and duty and she downed her wine to crush them before she ruined her evening. Streaking most certainly was not the Princess thing to do and she had no intentions of backing out of a dare and having to do a forfeit.

As Kailyn thought over her reply to Nym's dare she slid off the bed, filled her glass of wine and then reached under her hair to undo the chain that kept her dress in place. It dropped to the ground in a soft whisper of fabric against skin before she carefully stepped out of the pool of silk. The tribal tattoos that would have been obvious in bands around her upper arms were now revealed to be only a small part of a larger piece that spanned the expanse of her back. Careful swirls and dots created the haunting image of crashing waves against her skin that seemed to move with her movements. Her muscles spoke of her training and there were more than a few silvery scars along her ebony skin.

"Coming, beautiful?" she held out a hand towards Kailyn and gave a warm smile. It seemed as though the idea of doing it with another gave her confidence and once she was ready Lani led her from the room.

As soon as they opened the door one of the guards positioned outside half turned and then stopped his spear. The noise as it clattered to the marble floor echoed down the corridor as Noelani looped her arm about Kailyn's and set a casual pace back the way they back come to the gardens they had first met. The fresh air might have even been good to sober the poor girl up a little bit. In their wake they left whispers and commotion but Lani didn't seem to care and walked with the confidence of a woman happy with her skin. With more than a few who looked frozen in shock she blew them a kiss or waved a hello to send them scuttling along, and whenever she felt Kailyn hesitate she was quick to remark on the mundane like this flower or the beauty of the stars in order to distract her and keep the mood fun.

They were back in just under fifteen minutes where Lani rummaged in Nym's wardrobe and produced another couple of robes, tossing one of pink and white silk to Kailyn and donning a deep purple one herself. She gave a theatrical little bow.

• Sip
  • Bless
Reactions: Medja and Kailyn
"Ffffine. Aywll shhjoin kher." Kailyn was already slurring. Bold amber eyes maintained on the Princess Nymff. But there was a lot of humor and tipsiness behind that bold veneer. With a tip of her head and neck, the rest of the wine in her third...fourth glass? Was downed. Cup was thrown down where it plopped and rolled across the mattress before unceremoniously clanking on the ground.

She completely missed Lani's question about Gerra.

KRUNK.

Kailyn managed to scooch off the bed without ending up like her cup on the floor. She swayed slightly and found her eyes bulging at Noelani's form. Artist's eye took in those tattoos.

"Wow," she breathed with a breath heady of the smell of wine.

Coming beautiful?

Kailyn nodded numbly and began slipping out of her dress until it gathered around her ankles on the floor. Her pale skin was exposed. All those curves, valleys, dips, and imperfections. Fingers encircled with Lani's and with a chuckling-snerk, she followed the other woman out, dipping her head to let her sun-kissed brown hair hide her face as they ventured from the room. Cheeks were already burning like a wildfire.

The entire time she could only wonder why they weren't running. And why the floor felt like it was swaying.

"Rebind be nevar todo 'at sober," she mumbled, slipping on the robe with a smile on her face to Noelani before face planting onto the bed.

"Is he truly that bad?"
Medja dabbed her mouth with a cloth that had been offered to her by a servant, doing her best to clean any spill she might've made in her inebriated coughing fit. She cleared her throat before finally making a reply.
"Gerra is a...let's say, 'strong personality.' He is a respectable leader, a powerful warrior, and no one I would ever want to share a moment of intimacy with." Fresh wine was needed and gulped down between sentences. "You'll understand once you've had the opportunity to work with him, dear."

Well, that was one way to make a first impression on a nation. Medja admired the two beautiful women as they made their au naturale exit from Nym's quarters, then spent the otherwise uneventful quarter of an hour in idle chit-chat with the Salitran princess. Not the most awkward series of events in the world but they certainly took their sweet time in fulfilling the dare. Finally the duo returned and began adorning themselves in Nym's spare robes.
"Get lost, did we? Or, get lost, perhaps? If you two wanted privacy I could've arranged for a room, you know." The vizier teased them as the covered up.

Medja swirled her wine around in its glass for a moment, thoughtful. A question had been lingering in her mind for several minutes now.
"Now I'm curious, does that count as Kailyn's turn? Nym didn't technically dare you to join Noelani." After a second or two, Medja added:
"Not that I'm trying to wriggle out of my turn. I choose dare this time."

Nym remained tight lipped as Lani asked about Gerra, but the discussion of him was ruining her mood. She'd perhaps wrongly expected Lani to understand her disdain for the man given that he'd upturned her life and had her dragged here against her will. She returned to crawl onto her bed with her fresh cup of wine with a not-so-subtle drunken sneer at Medja's words of compliment about the man.

Her grin returned however as Kailyn slurred so terribly and Nym let out a burst of laughter and snapped her attention toward the woman "What?!...You shhjoin her then, good for you girl." she chuckled, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she watched the pair disrobe with a slow shake of her head. They'd be a welcome sight for any man or woman lucky enough to catch their parade through the palace, and Nym rose her cup to bid them a pleasant stroll as they left her room.

She was sprawled on her stomach and looked up as the pair returned and she gave them a congratulatory woop and laughed musically at Kailyn's plea. She crawled to the woman and rolled her onto her back and attempted to prop her against the pillows with a smirk at Medja's teasing.. "I dare Kailyn, to drink an entire jug of water.." she smirked and shot a glance at Lani. "Water wench!..Do it." she told her and waved her hand in the air lazily, imitating some form of magic.

Nym turned back to Medja with a devilish smile as she chose a dare "Aahhh.." she narrowed her gaze, and wriggled her fingertips against her chin. "I want..." she quirked a brow.. "You to re-enact the best orgasm that you ever. did. have." her head fell back, each word drifting further into a playful moan and she grinned back at her. "I'll assume it was with your fabled vizier.." she quirked a brow, and settled down to await her efforts.

"We had to stop a few times when Kailyn forgot how her legs worked," Lani's response to Medja's gentle mocking was said with a heartfelt laugh. She was quickly becoming rather enamoured with the younger girl and her words reflected as much despite the jest. She kept a hand under her elbow to ensure she actually kept her legs under her and made it back to the bed safely and was about to turn away to get another glass of wine but Medja was so close she couldn't help it. "But I would not," the Seawitch took Medja's chin in her hand gently, but firmly, turning the viziers face towards her. "Do such a thing without you," her lips were a soft and fleeting brush against the other woman's. Lani kept her eyes on hers as she did so before releasing her and walking back to where the jug of wine was sitting, recently replenished by the look of it.

Nym's dare for Kailyn was actually one Lani could support and she had been about to provide the water until her friend snapped her fingers and called her a water wench. A muscle twitched in her cheek as she fought a smile as the idea formed. In her defence she did form the jug of water for Kailyn. It just happened that at the same time Lani passed it to her, a ball of a similar volume of water appeared above Nymeasha and popped like a bubble directly over her head, drenching her.

It coordinated rather comically at the point Nym finished giving Medja her dare and Lani sat down on one of the chairs beside the bed with a laugh, propping her feet up on the edge of the bed.

"No, I bet her best orgasm was from that Fieravene."

She flopped like a rag-doll as her new-found-friend Nym dragged her up onto some propped pillows. Eyes squeezed closed, a dopey smile on her face as her head fell back against silken pillow-cases.

"I fffeeeeeeeeel likeImonasheep," Kailyn murmured as the voices of the other women seemed to get further away. She heard snippets.

Water.

Orgasm.

Fier-somethin.

She never did that second dare because she passed out.

A big sleepover-NO NO.

Noelani's sudden attention was unexpected, but certainly not unwelcome. In fact, Medja positively melted at the feeling of the woman's lips against her own. So often Medja was the one in control of such situations...it was almost intoxicating being on the other end from time to time.
"My my...I hadn't taken you for the frisky type, dear." Medja supped at her wine once more and fanned herself. Someone was getting bedded tonight, that much was certain.

"I want..." she quirked a brow.. "You to re-enact the best orgasm that you ever. did. have."
"By the Hundreds, we are feeling frisky, aren't we?" The vizier groaned before placing a finger on her bottom lip thoughtfully. "It would be much easier with one of your heads betwixt my legs, but I'll give it my best go."

She set her wine glass down and reclined in her chair, gripping the arms and closing her eyes. At first she did nothing besides bite the corner of her lower lip. Slowly, her breathing grew heavy and she ran a hand through her hair, carelessly sliding her headdress off as she did so. A low, throaty moan escaped her and she began to buck her hips upwards. With one hand she pretended to hold an invisible head below her waist and with the other she squeezed her breast through her robe. Then she let out a long, exaggerated "Fffffffuck!" as her breathing and undulation grew faster. After a couple of minutes of the lewd display, suddenly her whole body seized and convulsed, her thighs collapsed in on each other and she threw her head back. The sorceress' toes curled tightly and her moaning became briefly inaudible as she twitched, still clutching her chest.

Then, at last, Medja's head rolled forward to look upon her audience, the smuggest of smirks lining her face.
"Something like that. Satisfied?" She winked at the still conscious women in the room. "I know I was."

Water. Cold water. Nym pulled in a loud gasp of air and her shoulders bunched as it drenched her through "LANI!!". She wiped the water from her face and turned to scowl at her friend, but it didn't last long and she couldn't fight her grin for long and she picked up a pillow and launched it at the woman's head. "You utter bitch!" she shook her head with a growl.

A server was already handing her a towel which she snatched with a light smirk at him in thanks and she patted her skin dry and squeezed the drips from her hair. She wore a wide grin as Medja performed and had to bite on her lip as her jaws started to ache with the amusement. She even managed to make Nym blush, which was no small feat, and she just sat there blinking at her for a moment as she looked up..

"Wow....I'll take two please." she groaned under her breath and fanned at her face.. "Lani, quick, drown me again." she laughed.

She noticed that Kailyn had passed out and shook her head incredulously. "Poor lamb.." she smiled and crawled over to curl up next to her. "I think she's had enough excitement for one night.." she chuckled and stroked her hair out of the young woman's face.

Lani snatched the pillow out of the air already laughing and then gently put it under Kailyn's head so she was extra comfy as she fell asleep, then sat down on her other side to watch Medja's show. By the end of it she was more than a little hot under the collar herself and when Nym asked for more cold water she barely registered it was a joke till it was too late and another bubble of water burst over her friends head.

"That was definitely..." Lani coughed and fanned herself with a chuckle. "I do believe it's Nym's turn again - I'm assuming we're all going to be sticking to dares now sleepy head is out," she glanced down at the girl who lay betwix them with equal amounts of amusement and adoration. She brushed the girls hair from her face and then looked at Nym.

"What was it we used to do to each other if the other fell asleep early...?"

"Wow....I'll take two please."
Medja leaned forward in her seat and walked her fingers up Nymeasha's thigh.
"These things can be learned and taught, dear...and I'd be happy to share my wisdom with you." She teased again, though the hunger in her eyes betrayed that she was likely not joking.

"I do believe it's Nym's turn again - I'm assuming we're all going to be sticking to dares now sleepy head is out,"
"I didn't want to jump to any conclusions, and I did give Nym her last dare. I yield her next one to you, Noelani." The vizier offered, beckoning a servant to bring a pillow for Kailyn to rest on.

• Wow
  • Bless
Reactions: Kailyn and Nym