Fable - Ask Pillow fights in Silken Nightgowns

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
Another burst of water, another gasp and another deathly glare shot at her friend. Her jaw clenched at her chuckling, and for a brief moment Nym's temper flared in her gaze "I was kidding!.." she growled and snatched the second dry towel to be handed to her by the server, this time there was no amusement in the look she gave him either.

Lani's question earned another scowl. "You put red ants in my bed Lani!" she reminded and launched the towel at the woman's face.. "Still makes me itch.." she huffed and scratched at her arm. "And I couldn't get that ink off of my face for a week." she hissed.

But the Vizier's walking fingers caused Nym's mood to flip again and she smiled at her, a brow arching with mild amusement but with the same seriousness as she leaned forward too. "I'm always open to sharing wisdom." her gaze narrowed and her lips twisted into an amorous smirk.

Nym's head fell back though as the next round of dares was suggested, and she looked utterly defeated.. "Don't let her dare me, I think one round is more than enough.." she looked between the two. "Think of poor Kailyn, the girl needs to sleep off those two cups of wine.." she grinned.

• Devil
  • Cthulhoo rage
Reactions: Medja and Kailyn
Medja laughed aloud, a hearty, unmeasured chuckle. Nymeasha and Noelani's antics were a sight to behold. Perhaps it was (it certainly was) the alcohol that had allowed the vizier to lower her guard a bit, but the simple act of being a girl for once was refreshing. There were no slumber parties with friends for Medja in the days of her youth, only hard work and sweat and tears. To drink and laugh and be merry with her new, dare she say "friends," was a panacea to her soul.

"I'm always open to sharing wisdom."

And the more sultry aspects of their little gathering weren't too bad, either.

"Aww, are you certain you're already tapped out on our little game, darling? You could always dare me to demonstrate my wisdom when my turn comes around again." She goaded the girl. "I'm sure Kailyn wouldn't want to spoil the fun if she were...you know, still conscious."

• Wow
Reactions: Nym