LFG 1x1 Open Call for Patience with Extremely Slow Replies

Tuilinn

I would love to get some additional threads going on Chronicles, but I hesitate to respond to anyone's LFG requests because my reply rate can be extremely slow. I normally reply once or twice a week (depending on post length/complexity), but my IRL responsibilities are quite demanding and sometimes I can be inactive for weeks to a month. If there are any especially forgiving individuals who would be interested in a thread, message me anytime.

Available characters are Pyx and Rhys, and I have Ae'lara's profile mostly done. I can pull in any number of others as needed.

Cheers,
~Tui

I, too, have a slow post rate and can also poof for extended periods of time depending on work and other circumstances.

I generally tend to stick to 1x1 threads due to this and most all my writing partners are aware of my speed and tendency to poof (but I always come back eventually).

Would be happy to plot something with you if you like.

• Yay
Reactions: Tuilinn
I, too, am slow posting, though I'm a bit of an anomaly. Sometimes I can crank off post after post, sometimes I vanish for days to weeks to a month at a time. Either way, I get the whole RL thing. Any time you're up for something, lemme know!

• Yay
Awesome! I will start brainstorming ideas. Let me know if you have any thoughts or character preferences?

• Yay
Reactions: Velaeri
I'd be available for an RP. Rhys looks like an easy character to start shenanigans in Elbion, but I can work with whatever might tickle your fancy.

Hey all, I have some time this weekend! I'll see if I can catch you on Discord today or tomorrow for some plotting.

Velaeri - I will work on getting my third character's profile posted, as I think she would work with Sigrith or Maude. Edit: Done! --> Ae'lara's Bio

Sigmund - What part of the world is Sigmund from? Up north?

Kara - That sounds great! Rhys would probably be wallowing in the library and in dire need of paid work, if that's helpful.

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
Topic bump - I'm still looking for an active writing partner. I'm around this weekend if anyone is interested and wants to discuss ideas.

Tenrof here, with Focraig'Diin as my proxy. Ever think about opening a small library in Elbion? The quiet bookkeeper and draconian-lawkeeper of the establishment setup!

• Yay
Hey, I like the idea! Are you thinking Rhys and Focraig would start the business and then travel around acquiring special volumes?

Tuilinn I am terribly slow, as of late, when it comes to posting. It looks like you may have received the response you were looking for but if you find yourself in need of another writing partner, I'd be happy to plot with you on one of my various characters.

Salogan, Lagakh, or Neremyn Virvyre

Neremyn Virvyre it is still an open call! I am amenable to additional threads if you are amenable to slowness. In the immortal words of Aeyliea... "Moar Threads!"

I might need a bit of assistance matching two characters up, though - any thoughts?

Kara Orin I posted in our thread last night and forgot to tag you...

• Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
Not likely anyone from Eretejva would send for a Summerland Courier. She may have been sent north with a missive for the Queen from another power on the northern coast of the mainland.

Okay, I'll see if I can post an opening tonight or tomorrow, unless you are inspired and beat me to it :)

• Yay
Reactions: Pern
If you still want some writing partners I'm just getting back into the groove of things and wouldn't mind a slow RP :)