LFG Couple of story ideas

Draedamyr

Mage Hunter
Character Biography
Link
I've done surprisingly little classic adventuring and fancy some more action-oriented stories with this character. Two ideas in mind:

1. From the ruins of a castle a group of brigands and their mage have been harassing a trade road. They have demanded a tithe from the local baron to leave. Our party is tasked with "delivering" the few on a wagon, but actually have orders to deal with the problem directly. It turns out the brigands are mercenaries employed by the baron and the tithe is their fair lay he refused to give them.
  2. A district in Alliria is almost levelled as two powerful archmages dukes it out. Our characters mostly try to survive and not get caught as summoned nasties are let loose.
  3. Any kind of 1x1 where we throw two characters into something and do some development. Raigryn Vayd Aurra Gerrard Duvont and Hath Charosh are other characters I write

I think James would do well to survive an archmage fight in Alliria, or hunting a bounty on Aurra or Gerrand should they have them.
Otherwise, a development thread of Agron Salim searching out Raigryn, who could likely be an old acquaintance since they both were battle mages for hire in some sense.

Draedamyr

Tentatively throwing Severin Bellerose at Gerrard.
But if any other character combos interest you we can mash em together on some epic adventure. I'm longing for that too now haha.

I'll toss my cap into the first and second rings! My wizard is adventuring his way across the continent from Elbion to the Eretejva Tundra and is currently in-and-around Alliria.

I'm particularly interested in the second option as my character's specialization as an abjurer is well suited to trying to survive in the middle of a magic brawl.

Last edited:
As a trained assassin who just left his homeland to explore the world, I can see Tyrannus doing option one or getting caught in option two while trying to complete a job.