Discussion Character - Thread - Kingdom Theme Songs

Some of those Skyrim mixes are fantastic. I always enjoy them.

I'm guilty of sticking on the Conan the Barbarian ost or Lord of the Rings when I feel the mood stirring. Some of Hans Zimmer's stuff is class too.

And a bit of Vivaldi or Verdi never goes astray either!

This is the album that gives me writing muse and it pains me that I hadn't found it when I had the worst writer's block. It unblocks my stuff.
Also, the first track is a writing song for me too. Not a fan of two but the rest are good.

12:25 = This is like for Mabess, but more so relating to her when alone in the wilderness and looking upon her homeland. The highland, the eagles, the grass waving like a different kind of sea. Inspirational for her. But she also needs like a nice hype-strong warchief tune. Hmmm.

This is for all the hype I ever need. Used it for a theme for a vikingesque OC of mine somewhere else. Definitely comes good if anyone else had em, bonus if this inspires them. Good hype songs. (There are also instrumental versions)

If I plan to make a human or a komodi, fits oddly enough, I'd make them inspired around this song.

Something uplifting. (Gosh that subtle scream at 9-11m) it just sounds so..magical?
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r_vmhnNoQBg

And something for goosebumps. God reminds me back then when I was drawing a vciking king in a gloomy setting for somebody and streaming it. And they played like skyrim covers by that one violinist and it felt so out of place because they made adequate songs for the occasion too uplifting and fantasy-magical xD. I was like, Wardruna or bust!
https://www.youtube.com/embed/eMCE1oEjJDg

I could write in this thread all day and probably will :D. I love musical inspiration for my writing.

For inspiration. I just wrote the first half of this song to my ship party post and repeated. Catching her hand with the drink. The second half was too dramatic for what I intended as I wanted subtle.

• Yay
Reactions: Velaeri
I enjoyed this more than I thought I would for some lighthearted medieval ambiance. Something short of a full party but a gathering.