Private Tales among friends

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
She tilted her head slightly as she listened to Cra and pondered her words.

"I do not believe in their gods... even less since they think I am one. I am a noone, a slave with some magic, no goddess."

She thought in silence about the choices at hand... and the loyalty Cra showed her at this moment. She thought about the king, his child and wives, and General La. She shook her head slightly as she thought about their views then she stood.

"You sure bout the call of the old male? You truly believe a war will fall before night? " She asked Cra quickly. She would figure out what to tell General La so they would be ready for it.

"im sure that noise was a beacon of sorts" i say confidently "they will come and they will attack by nightfall at least that's what i would do, that noise was less urgent and more of a sound that indicates onse location no doubt a magic item, that's most likely why i heard it ive always been sensitive to magic"

She nods.

"I am going to warn them... I am going to General La's tent. Stay safe.... perhaps a bird form would be useful if you wouldn't mind. An eye in the sky would definitely be useful. "

She said as she headed for the camp, tail lashing as she thought about how to explain what she knew without giving full information about how she knee.

Before she knew it she was at La's tent. She stopped for a moment, listening through her short rounded ears before she headed in quietly to speak with him.

the general was sat at his desk looking through a clear rock studying it and writing things down, there were tons of books neatly stacked all over. the general looked up from his work when gaia entered.

"oh, i didn't expect to see you today" he says with a smile, it fades when he sees a worried look on gaia's face.

"whats happened" he says sounding like a protective husband for a moment

She walked in silently and was struck by silence for a moment as she looked to him. Her heart throbbed behind her breastplate and she swallowed dryly as she looked to him.

"I... had a vision. I heard a war cry of sorts. I was the only one who could hear it, no one else could but it left me with the feeling that we maybe attacked for our murder of the "savages" tonight...."

She felt glued to where she stood, she felt the warm sting of blushing beneath her pelt. If she were in human form she would be 50 shades of red she had no doubt. She swallowed dryly again as she looked to him. She needed to get outta here... outta this camp before she came into season again. She could feel the impending time coming and she was not sure how these males.in this pride would behave and quite frankly she was nervous about it. Her instinct told her to bolt but she didn't, letting him respond first.

the general stood and approached her "we must-" he pauses distracted by an unfamiliar scent his fur brillows and he growls then pretends its a cough "uh we must inform the king" he says sheepishly. then he just stands there not moveing looking int gaia's eyes

"there's something different about you today" he says cluelessly

He walked to her and she felt warmer suddenly, his scent the only thing she could smell at the moment, her mind reeling slight at his closeness. She looked up to him, her steely grey-blue eyes catching his.

"Yes. Let's go talk to the king."

She said quickly but didn't move. Her body chose not to respond to her mental order to move, her instinct over ruling her brain for a few fleeting moments. She'd never been in the presence of other felines like her during her season, their scent was all her brain wanted to focus on and it hadn't even really started yet. She chuffed slightly and finally won the battle, stepping out of the tent quickly gasping for fresh air under the guise of seeing the king.

general la follows closely behind as they approach the kings tent the guards yawn as they open the flaps to the entrance, as if expecting the two. inside was rearranged to accommodate a short long rectangular table 2 generals sat on the floor on fur pillows. there were 10 pillows meant for 10 generals but not everyone was here of course. the kings throne was at the head of the table it seemed to have been raise a few more inches as well. the king yawns.

"how fortunate for you to pull away from your studies to join us general la, things seem to have developed and the other generals feel the need to congregate. on a day of rest too so it better be important" he yawns again.

the general pulls gaia aside for a moment speaking softly

"we must sit and wait for our turn to speak try not to speak unless spoken to, the fact that the guards let you in means the king has given you an open invitation, this may anger the other generals. lets sit and wait for the others" he sits on a pillow to the far end of the table.

the other generals eye him with some sort of disdain one by one they gather some growl at general la others refuse to acknowledge his existence once the seventh member sat down giving only a slight nod to general la he was the older general gaia had run into before.

the king clears his throat "let the kings counsel begin" the generals begin whispering to each other

" the king doesn't directly control our soldiers each general commands a section of loyal fighters so once in awhile when it seems there may be a future conflict or decision that would affect the tribe as a whole a counsel will be put together called the kings council, they are deciding who will speak first"

general la whispers in gaias ear.

the general closest to the king salutes him and speaks.

"my lord it came to my attention only a few moments ago that a savage was able to escape and kill one of my mages, we need to start preparations for a raid, use the intel and power we have amassed to wipe the outermost eastern tribes from the face of this land we'll burn there brood in there hovels in the dead of night there savagery cannot be ignored any longer"

the general was growling and spitting by the end of his speech he was angry that much was clear.

the king was handed a scroll by one of his servants he unravels it and begins to read it over while the generals grumbled a bit amongst themselves.

"it also says she was collecting life energy alone, dangerous task for one little woman to do on her own yet you ordered it. seems like the fault lies to you its not time to wipe out there eastward tribes until we get a better understanding of their positions and there inner political structure. that means careful precise strikes simply wiping them out could spark the attention of the larger factions within there political structure"
general la clears his throat before speaking.

"if i may speak my lord" the king nods. the other generals look annoyed all accept the elderly one who nods at the general respectively

"gaia has seen something that is most important she-" the king raises his hand cutting the general off

"she has her own mind and tongue if its important she can speak on her own" the king says curtly looking to gaia. he nods indicating her to speak

the other generals dont seem pleased at the kings decision but they listen quietly without a word accept for a few growls of disdain

Gaia looked to General La as he explained what was going on. She nodded as they sat down, her rounded greyneara resting against her skull slightly as she looked to all those gathered.

She listened to the discussion, not interjecting at all bothered her but soon enough General La said she had something to say, but he was cut off by the king who said she could speak.

She stood, looking to the king, paying little mind to the generals as she spoke to him.

"I... have had a vision. I heard a war cry of sorts. I was the only one who could hear it, no one else could but it left me with the feeling that we maybe attacked for your murder of the "savages" tonight.... I think they are plotting."

She stayed standing, watching the king in silence

the king nodded looking intently at her. "murder you say?" he says questioningly.

one of the generals speaks up.

"why are we even letting a woman speak here this is a tent for leadership not defiant little shapeshifters we let wonder into camp, and why can only she hear this sound, dont we have our own seer's who know the future?"

the elderly general speaks up as well

"the seers are resting the oldest of us are tired after comunion his majesty and i included so how bout you keep your insolent mouth shut so we can get on with whatever is happening and i can go to sleep."

the king chuckles through a half yawn.

"the old man is right, how ever i can understand your view, in time you will learn your place. right now we need to take head to the warning the gods have sent us. so if we are to be attacked tonight we need to make ga'ra'da'ya and make sure every able adult is given some, being attacked on a rest period is no coincidence i fear perhaps we have overstayed our welcome here and have gotten some more organized attention" the other generals murmur amongst themselves for a spell, the king eyes gaia intently as if looking both at her and through her. for many moments hes silent as he sits slouched in his throne

he stands up suddenly causing the room to fall silent once more.

"ive got a confession to make, im sorry to inform you of this now but at this moment ive realized its imperative that our motives are but one at this time. for many years i have felt the gods life force delpelting, now i know why, they are dyeing, they refuse to take life force from the unwilling and have been unable to collect enough from what's left of our people to sustain themselves so they created a child, one that can save our people from the savages of this land." he points at gaia "this shapeshifter who you have all criticized at one point in the past, you must now beg for forgiveness for she is the child of the gods" his last words were a whisper as he suddenly fainted down into his throne.

the generals were speechless as he spoke, and once he had collapsed the room erupted into chaos generals yelling in protest at what he had just said others attempting to render aid to the king. a rather large general that had a few inches on even general la came up to gaia grabing her by the throat and lifting her up to her tip toes. general la attempted to intervene but the beast of a lion punched him once and general la was unconscious once he hit the table cracking it in half the room fell silent once more.

the general pulls gaia close to his maw.

"if you are a goddess then you will return the kings strength, if not ill eat you" he growls in the lowest and deepest voice of the men in the room, this brute was a giant among the purebloods and until now had remained silent and respectful.

he carried her to the king and dropped her to the ground. he eyes her angrily the other generals seemed to fear him more than the king and made no movements to intervene

"murder you say?"The king asked, looking directly at her. She stood her ground as she looked to him.

"Yes, I said Murders..." she was cut off by one of the General's quickly and she turned steely eyes towards him, keeping her cool for the moment.

"why are we even letting a woman speak here this is a tent for leadership not defiant little shapeshifters we let wonder into camp, and why can only she hear this sound, dont we have our own seer's who know the future?"

"the seers are resting the oldest of us are tired after comunion his majesty and i included so how bout you keep your insolent mouth shut so we can get on with whatever is happening and i can go to sleep."

The elderly general spoke sharply, she bowed her head a slight bit in his direction as thanks before looking back to the king as he chuckled and then spoke.

"the old man is right, how ever i can understand your view, in time you will learn your place. right now we need to take head to the warning the gods have sent us. so if we are to be attacked tonight we need to make ga'ra'da'ya and make sure every able adult is given some, being attacked on a rest period is no coincidence i fear perhaps we have overstayed our welcome here and have gotten some more organized attention"

The king locked eyes with her, though it was hard to tell if he was looking at her or thru her. The other males spoke, she barely listened as she looked to the king as he stood.

"ive got a confession to make, im sorry to inform you of this now but at this moment ive realized its imperative that our motives are but one at this time. for many years i have felt the gods life force delpelting, now i know why, they are dyeing, they refuse to take life force from the unwilling and have been unable to collect enough from what's left of our people to sustain themselves so they created a child, one that can save our people from the savages of this land. This shapeshifter who you have all criticized at one point in the past, you must now beg for forgiveness for she is the child of the gods"

She blinked, stunned by both him giving their secret, and his sudden fainting. She didn't remove her eyes from him as Chaos erupted around her. Suddenly before she had a chance to react a massive male was upon her, his hand wrapped around her throat and pulling her to her toes. La attempted to help her but the large male punched him quickly and knocked him out, the table in the way of his fall splintering beneath him.

The General pulled her close and she glared at him, his muzzle close to hers as he spoke "if you are a goddess then you will return the kings strength, if not ill eat you" he said and he drug her to the king and dropped her down. She got to her feet quickly with a snarl as she stood up to him, her lips prying back from her sharp ivory teeth as her steely grey eyes turned dark. The lights in the tent flickered as she spoke in a soft, venomous growl.

"You EVER think to put your disgusting paws on me again, it will be something for you to regret for as long as I let you continue to live there after. You do NOT own me nor control me, I don't care how big you are."

The shadows in the room seemed to gather behind her, a growl resignated through the air dangerously, a sound so deep, she was unlikely to have been able to make it. She drug her tongue over her muzzle slowly as she stayed in place, glaring up at the male, waiting for him to back down before she would help.

Last edited:
the generals jumped back in both fear and awe, the large male took a single step back and then another before kneeling down in front of her with his arm across his chest.

"forgive me my gods i did not recognize you in this form" he says with his head down

seeing the largest of the group kneel in front of her made the elderly general also kneel and bow his head, the others follows suit. the elderly general spoke first. "my apologies for general gails brutishness" he swallows dryly for a moment clearing his throat "um please would you return our king to strength maybe also general la as well?" he bows his head once more "if your grace permits it if you wish the punishment of our transgressions could be the kings life"

She stood her ground as the large male took a step back, then another before he knelt down and held his arm across his chest. The other generals had jumped back as well, having obviously taken the hint as well.

"forgive me my gods i did not recognize you in this form"

"Of course you wouldn't, you'd cut your own nose of despite your face if you thought it would make you stronger." She snorted in his direction, her patience and tolerance for their incredulous behavior draining quickly.

The others kneeled before her as well.... the older one kneeling, which she thought to stop but she did not want them to think she thought he was weak and feeble. He spoke then... "my apologies for general gails brutishness, um please would you return our king to strength maybe also general la as well?"

She nodded, moving to the elderly generals side and slipping her hand beneath his arm gently after he bowed his head again.

"if your grace permits it if you wish the punishment of our transgressions could be the kings life"

She hissed slightly as she moved to the king, kneeling by his side and closing her eyes as she concentrated on the shadows. She really had no clue what she was doing, she just let her instinct take control as she linked into the shadows and focused on turning them into energy. When she was done she stood slowly, she didn't realize how much strain that it took on her until she stood. But she refused to buckle to the exhaust as she moved to La, chin up, making herself look regal, though the feeling was foreign and weird to her. She knelt by La and did the same as she had with the king, focusing on the shadows to awaken him before standing and looking to all of them.

"someday you all will learn two wrongs do not make something right." She hissed slightly " just because you've been disrespectful does not give me the right to end a life. You're all so easily swayed to wrath and vengeance and you call the others savage when your actions are no more civilized than theirs.

the king jolts awake after a moment, he shakes his head clearing whatever drowsiness he felt

"not even holy crystal returns my strength this fast" he groans a bit standing behind gaia his chest out and looking like a million gold his fur seemed glossy even.

"as you have seen she is a child of the gods, she returned me and general la without dieing herself such a feet would take 3 of our healers and would still cost them there lives and that's just to revive me. she obviously shows no signs of death, you all lean to her and so it is done. though she is a child of the gods she will need teaching in both magic and holy power use i will choose those of you worthy to teach her" he pointed at the old man the large brute and general la.

"other than those that ive pointed out leave this tent prepare to defend this camp and if it comes to it prepare our people to leave this wouldn't be the first camp we abandoned and it wont be the last." the generals scrambled away barking orders. when no one but the generals chosen, gaia, the king and the silent servants were the only ones left in the tent the king flopped back down in his chair putting his head in his hands.

"i cant believe that worked" he sighs " i mean i believed that at the very least there would be an up roar of sorts but not as much as i thought. perhaps later" he sighed once more leaning back seeming satisfied for some reason, the generals looked confused. the servants didn't seem one way or the other they just hopped to tending to the king giving him some sort of glowing water to drink.

the elderly general speaks softly to gaia "feel free to take my life for such words but in the 75 years ive served the king ive not seen him not planning something, his political career is more important than the gods or so it seems, but thats just a young mans read on things" he smirks "the king has been around longer yet somehow hes learned less"
he says in an even lower whisper
he groans a bit as he almost loses his leaning pose his knees pop as he does he regains balance rubbing his other knee gently

She rolled her eyes at the old General, having obviously not paid attention to her statement about killing all the time. What did she expect... she was a female and these males seemed to have somehow lost the respect for females that their forefathers had.

It was the females that carried the future and yet in this society apparently that was overlooked. The females seemed to be at the bottom of the chain. That would change perhaps now.

Gaia looked to the king quietly, eyeing the brutish large male for a moment then looking to La. She thought about their moment in the tent, and felt warm again. She clenched her jaw and looked away, feeling a need she'd never before felt and trying to ignore it as she looked back to the king.

"So what now..." she asked, unsure why the brute male was left here, included in her training.

the king looked to the largest of the generals, he looked super confused but was still on his knees. "general gail la ra stand" the general did as he was told.

"you will serve as the magic teacher, your brute strength is only so because you manage to succeed in the use of the gods power"

he turns to the old man who begins to get up before he can tell him to groaning and sighing. his knees popping as he stands straight at attention.

the king clears his throat. as he stands.

"you general ga will teach the arts of combat you have served me well as a soldier and later a military advisor"

he pauses and looks to general la who is a bit dazed, hes caught onto whats happening and is just staring at gaia in a weird questioning awe.

"you will be her goddesses advisor in all things pure blood" the general glances at the king but his gaze moves back to gaia eventually , he gives a thankyou to the king but not much else. the king looks anoyed but shrugs it off

"my goddess if you will go with general ga he will look after you." he points to the old general who seems as surprised as general la and gail. but they say nothing accept for a nonverbal confused glance between them.

"he will protect you if the coming threat is true, he will take you to where they prepare the holy stones, his tent is near the enlightenment tents" the guards and the old general seem to rush gaia out of there without another word.

once alone the old general sighs as they walk toward the interrogation tents

" i fear the retribution for saying this and not by you, the king would have me killed if he knew i told you this" he says quickly but quietly " his majesty is 250 years to old, he replenishes himself with the power of the gods as many kings before him did but my family line always knew a secret, after awhile the magic we use will drive you mad most die before that happens but each king is meant to harness the power of the gods to guid the people through hundreds of years, myths are made by many different kings through the years but no ones willingly given the blessing of the knowledge of the gods and the sacred scrolls. you may kill me yourself if speaking against the gods chosen one is against there wishes but the moment i saw you for what you are i can only think to the change you may bring, my family has always believed in change but our faith does not allow it so we worship the change of understanding in secret under the guise of study "

he opens his generals tent it and ushers her in has a lot more room than many others yet its filled with books and scrolls as well as jars and jars of specimens puting general la's studies to shame

he rests in a chair behind his cluttered work bench

"i hope that you forgive my words" he sighs looking at some papers seeming to nervously organize them on his desk

Gaia watched the king in silence as he addressed the large male "general gail la ra stand. You will serve as the magic teacher, your brute strength is only so because you manage to succeed in the use of the gods power" Gaia frowned, not even trying to hide the obvious dislike for this idea but she said nothing, she'd wait and see what happened and go in with the best attitude shs could in regards to working with the brute.

Then the king adressed the old General as he stood. Gaia moved to help him gently amidst his popping and cracking as he strained to stand, Gaia eyed the king slightly as he cleared his throat and also stood.

"you general ga will teach the arts of combat you have served me well as a soldier and later a military advisor" The king ceased speaking, his eyes moving to General La, Gaia couldn't stop her eyes from following to La and that butterfly in the stomach neasea found itself again as the king spoke again.
"you will be her goddesses advisor in all things pure blood"

Gaia was looking at La while the king gave him his orders, La's eyes tore from Gaia for only a fleeting second to acknowledge the king and give thanks before they fell on her again, making her feel weird as if he were looking through her.

"my goddess if you will go with general ga he will look after you. He will protect you if the coming threat is true, he will take you to where they prepare the holy stones, his tent is near the enlightenment tents" and with that she was scooted out before she could say anything. She frowned at the sudden rush but said nothing, turning her head for a moment to watch La disappear.

As they walked the old General sighed and began speaking
" i fear the retribution for saying this and not by you, the king would have me killed if he knew i told you this his majesty is 250 years to old, he replenishes himself with the power of the gods as many kings before him did but my family line always knew a secret, after awhile the magic we use will drive you mad most die before that happens but each king is meant to harness the power of the gods to guid the people through hundreds of years, myths are made by many different kings through the years but no ones willingly given the blessing of the knowledge of the gods and the sacred scrolls. you may kill me yourself if speaking against the gods chosen one is against there wishes but the moment i saw you for what you are i can only think to the change you may bring, my family has always believed in change but our faith does not allow it so we worship the change of understanding in secret under the guise of study "

"if you suggest I kill you one more time, I may just do it." She growled, so tired of the suggestion of killing being the only plan they seemed to ever be able to come up with. She stepped into his tent quietly and looked around curiously, surprised by the size and all the things a scholar would have. She watched him move to his chair and sat down.

"i hope that you forgive my words" he said, notably distressed by her presence as well as his own statements. "I have no idea what you're talking about..." She said with a faint smile as she looked at the tent entrance as if expecting someone. She turned her eyes back to him quietly.

"So now what..." she asked absently... lost to whatever really was going on.

the general cleared his throat a bit

"well there isnt much time to give you any training that would be useful" he sighs flipping through some papers. "but with your power training in hand to hand combat wouldn't help much anyhow, i have a feeling the king put you in my charge because of your bodies current state, im to old to be courting a female so the king most likely felt your purity would be safe with me" he pulls out a small flat piece of wood with a detailed portrait of the general at a younger age beside a female with a child in her arms

"this is my family" he looks at the portrait sadly

"they returned to the darkness before their time, i couldn't protect them"

he puts the portrait up against a book on his desk kissing his paw and placing it on the picture

"if we are attacked tonight ill defend you, not because you are a child of the darkness but because you remind me of my daughter, she was a lot like you, quiet reserved accept when angered she could be fierce " he smiles a bit looking at the portrait longly

"well there isnt much time to give you any training that would be useful but with your power training in hand to hand combat wouldn't help much anyhow, i have a feeling the king put you in my charge because of your bodies current state, im to old to be courting a female so the king most likely felt your purity would be safe with me"

She rose a slight brow at the statement, her bodies current state and chuckled slightly for a moment only, then he withdrew the portrait. "this is my family, they returned to the darkness before their time, i couldn't protect them"

.oO("Before their time.... as was decided by the gods you so willingly follow ") she thought but made no noticeable movement that would give away the fact that that was what she was thinking. She watched him actions with the portrait and smiled faintly. "I am sorry for your loss. ." She said softly.

"if we are attacked tonight ill defend you, not because you are a child of the darkness but because you remind me of my daughter, she was a lot like you, quiet reserved accept when angered she could be fierce "

"I can defend myself as you've seen... my... purity is mine and not the kings and I will also handle that myself. Humans loose their purity outside of courting and marriage all the time... this must be one of your prides' things as well " She shrugged slightly, watching him. Soo... was she to sleep in here with him or go back to the other tent she'd been assigned... and who's to say she wouldn't sneak out.. or a male sneak in to undo the ideal of her purity. In the long run, it was hers to defend and she wasn't worried about it.

he smiled a bit.

"its not that we forbid purity to be lost, but most follow the old ways when you mate you mate for life the generation in your age that's not always so, but as a goddess people will soon follow your values its an unfortunate inevitability one day if you decide it our ways may be cast to the wind but that has not been decided yet many still follow the old ways and speak the old tongue im open to change and i pray you are the change we need, the old ways have only brought heart ache and death perhaps its time for change" he began looking for a blank scroll when he found one he began writing on it

the scroll wasn't very long and once he was done he rolled it up. he took a stick of wax and flicked his fingers a tiny ball of fire flickered in his hand and he melted the wax onto the scroll and pushed a his seal into it he wrapped it in twine so the wax wouldn't crack placing a feather in the scroll as well. he held it out to gaia.

"as my apprentice as well as training you are tasked with sending messages. this seal means its official" he smirks a bit.

"this is for general la. his eyes only" he winks at her turning to a book he grabbed from his desk

"general la looked at you like a goddes before he knew you were one hes younger and stronger ill do my best to protect you but i feel he would rather be the one doing that" he shakes his head a bit.

"you kids these days" is all he mutters smileing to himself and pretending to return to his book

"its not that we forbid purity to be lost, but most follow the old ways when you mate you mate for life the generation in your age that's not always so, but as a goddess people will soon follow your values its an unfortunate inevitability one day if you decide it our ways may be cast to the wind but that has not been decided yet many still follow the old ways and speak the old tongue im open to change and i pray you are the change we need, the old ways have only brought heart ache and death perhaps its time for change"

"one's true purity does not reside in their genitals... it resides in their heart." She said softly " Perhaps that is why your pride seems to think murdering others is ok... yet mating outside of marriage is frowned upon. Seems somewhat odd..." She left it at that as he began fumbling through paperwork. He found a blank scroll and began writing in it. She watched him seal it quietly and smiled softly at his magic, then he handed it to her.

"as my apprentice as well as training you are tasked with sending messages. this seal means its official this is for general la. his eyes only" She rose a brow at the smirk and nodded, not asking. If he'd wanted her to know he would have told her.

"general la looked at you like a goddes before he knew you were one hes younger and stronger ill do my best to protect you but i feel he would rather be the one doing that. You kids these days"

She chuckled softly and shook her head slightly. " So I am to stay with him then?" She asked softly.

"yes of course your ability's are the same, in secret we will switch our duties, hes young and can teach you the many ways to fight, i am more likely to teach you our ways, the king is set in the gods ways for he holds the scrolls and full knowledge of our people, though he does not always rely on what's the truth of the people, you will be in the charge of general la from hence forth but thats unofficial so in the kings eyes ill be your protector" he smiles a bit looking at a few papers he was now sorting.

"but if you want your free to wander beyond the path to general la after all no one questions a messenger of a general" he winks and returns to his papers

"yes of course your ability's are the same, in secret we will switch our duties, hes young and can teach you the many ways to fight, i am more likely to teach you our ways, the king is set in the gods ways for he holds the scrolls and full knowledge of our people, though he does not always rely on what's the truth of the people, you will be in the charge of general la from hence forth but thats unofficial so in the kings eyes ill be your protector"

She nodded softly at his words, her tail lashing slowly as he spoke again.

"but if you want your free to wander beyond the path to general la after all no one questions a messenger of a general" he said with a wink. She smirked slightly and nodded, about to leave before deciding to ask him something she was curious about.

" you say General La has a thing for me... how is he.... would he make a worthy mate?" She asked softly, trusting this male to give her the truth. She'd never been around other felines Ike her... housecats yes, but not ones like them.. and she'd been around the pride and met a few, but General La definitely had gotten her attention easily and quickly without even trying. She didn't know if it was just because she was in heat, or if it was real. She assumed it was real attraction as if it were just her being in heat, any male around her would have gotten her attention and no others had. She awaited a response quietly.

"well the general is faithful but subject to the changing of ways like me, hes a protector and though many wish not to mate with him do to his blood lust he as a male is by far the most trustful, the boy would have never become a general if it weren't for his father who pushed for it, hes a studious lad researches of his own litter his quarter's so i trust him" he smiles

. "when he was a cub he wanted to research the arts but his father was always a kings aid a high priest, and as fathers go he wanted his son to follow in his foot steps, but the boy was not magically inclined so he studied under me in physical combat " he smiled a bit looking back to his paper's

She nodded softly as she watched him go back to his paperwork. She looked to the letter in her hands and smiled softly.

" thank you. Have a good night, I shall deliver your letter to him now"

She ducked out of the tent quietly and headed for General La's tent quietly with the letter. As she walked she listened to the sounds around her and as she came to the tent she slowed to see if she heard anything from within before she ducked in quietly, steely eyes looking around quietly.

"I have a letter for you General" she said softly, her hands folded behind her back, the letter with them.