LFG 1x1 Two Characters, Two Plots

Last Origin

Character Biography
Link
Hello everyone! Having returned to the site, I've taken some time to think and have two plots I would like to write, with two characters I have made previously.

The first is a plot featuring the former royal guard, Elizabeth Auclair, who is presently in exile from her home kingdom and with no desire to return on account of her former lover, the prince of that kingdom, slain in battle and her kingdom having been completely annexed. Now a dispossessed human woman in her thirties with a dwindling reserve of funds, she seeks a new home, or perhaps employment—and perhaps will find love in the process, or find herself embroiled in something new.

The second is a plot with my character Ereven Theruvanen, an elven blademaster who has given up much of himself in search of perfecting his art, and finds himself in the twilight years of his own long life. This plot idea is a bit more specific, and would go something like this: I'd like to write a plot where Ereven meets an experienced dragon after being asked to slay her by the local townsfolk, yet upon meeting it is clear that the two have more in common than they initially thought. After long hours of bickering and bantering, Ereven tells an elven legend of a place where those in search of the afterlife may go and pass on to the next life peacefully. After some debate, the two search for it, working together to reach their eventual goal of crossing over. But when they arrive at the place after months, perhaps years of searching... all is not as it seems. And along the way, their bond only strengthens, as both of them maybe find the partner they had been looking for their whole lives.

For romantic pairings for these two, I am looking for a hetero partner for each of these characters, just to get that out of the way. At most I could be persuaded to maybe do a female-female pairing for Elizabeth, but male-male is a pairing I'm unfamiliar with and don't feel I could really do justice alongside not having as much interest in the pairing.

These plots are of course malleable and I encourage you, if interested, to modify them to your taste. I'm looking for partners who are experienced and skilled posters who could respond relatively frequently, ideally at least twice a week or faster, for at least one of these plots—first come, first serve. If any of this sounds like your cup of tea, though, then message me and let's get plotting!

I could offer and would be interested in exploring a pairing between my Erin - also exiled from his homeland, a former inquisitor and a devout follower of the Grey Lady.

I could offer and would be interested in exploring a pairing between my Erin - also exiled from his homeland, a former inquisitor and a devout follower of the Grey Lady.
Wonderful, would you like to plot in PMs here or on Discord? Either is fine with me :)

Hello everyone! Having returned to the site, I've taken some time to think and have two plots I would like to write, with two characters I have made previously.

The first is a plot featuring the former royal guard, Elizabeth Auclair, who is presently in exile from her home kingdom and with no desire to return on account of her former lover, the prince of that kingdom, slain in battle and her kingdom having been completely annexed. Now a dispossessed human woman in her thirties with a dwindling reserve of funds, she seeks a new home, or perhaps employment—and perhaps will find love in the process, or find herself embroiled in something new.

The second is a plot with my character Ereven Theruvanen, an elven blademaster who has given up much of himself in search of perfecting his art, and finds himself in the twilight years of his own long life. This plot idea is a bit more specific, and would go something like this: I'd like to write a plot where Ereven meets an experienced dragon after being asked to slay her by the local townsfolk, yet upon meeting it is clear that the two have more in common than they initially thought. After long hours of bickering and bantering, Ereven tells an elven legend of a place where those in search of the afterlife may go and pass on to the next life peacefully. After some debate, the two search for it, working together to reach their eventual goal of crossing over. But when they arrive at the place after months, perhaps years of searching... all is not as it seems. And along the way, their bond only strengthens, as both of them maybe find the partner they had been looking for their whole lives.

For romantic pairings for these two, I am looking for a hetero partner for each of these characters, just to get that out of the way. At most I could be persuaded to maybe do a female-female pairing for Elizabeth, but male-male is a pairing I'm unfamiliar with and don't feel I could really do justice alongside not having as much interest in the pairing.

These plots are of course malleable and I encourage you, if interested, to modify them to your taste. I'm looking for partners who are experienced and skilled posters who could respond relatively frequently, ideally at least twice a week or faster, for at least one of these plots—first come, first serve. If any of this sounds like your cup of tea, though, then message me and let's get plotting!
If you're still looking for someone else to rp one of these plots with you I'd be down! I've got several characters that could go well in either plot you have and I'm completely willing to create a new character to fit the plot. I'm SleepingBeauty on discord if you want to chat more about this :)

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Last Origin