Private Tales The Newlywed Game

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
She knew at one point that a line was crossed. But she couldn't fight it. Didn't want to fight it. Even though an inner voice was screaming for her to snap out of it.

WAKE UP.

STOP HIM.

He's going to kill you.

But everything felt so good. And she suddenly felt so tired. She just wanted to close her eyes and sleep. Her tan skin was a shade paler. At one point it was only Kieran holding her up as her body slumped against his own. She was so, so tired.

As he pulled away, she listed to the side in his arms. Her lids felt too heavy to open so she missed the look in his eyes. Her own blood on his face. From very far away, she thought she heard his voice. But it must've been from a dream.

"Hmm," she managed to say as she felt her body pass out.

Kieran just held his wife in his arms as his eyes went back to their normal color and he came back to his right mind. She was passed out against him and he just brought a hand up to hold her head steady as they finished their trip home.

This is why he had been so afraid to drink from her. He was so controlled but she just took his self control and shredded it. She was still breathing so he knew she would make a full recovery. She would probably hate him though. His biggest fears would come true. She would leave him.

Once they were home, he put her shirt over her chest before he carried his bride into the house and to their room. Seralynn just glared at him with her arms crossed over her chest. Kieran stayed quiet. He didn't need a lecture right now.

The vampire removed her shoes but nothing else then he pulled the blankets up over her. Kieran stripped and climbed into the bed with her. He wasn't tired but he wouldn't leave her side until she woke up again.

She didn’t wake until a good hour or so after dawn. Her skin was still a shade too pale. And she felt as though a weighted blanket kept her down. And her head, oh goddess.

It hurt.

A grimace across her face as she finally dragged her eyes open.

“My head,” she whimpered. One hand lifting, her palm rubbing at her forehead as the events from last night slowly came back to her.

Then her cheeks flushed as she remembered the pleasure.

Before blacking out.

Eyes looked for Kieran. “Did I do something wrong?” She asked weakly, trying to sit up in bed.

"You did absolutely nothing wrong, Brie. I," he hesitated. "I drank too much, I almost killed you. I am so sorry."

Kieran took her hand and stopped her from sitting up by pulling her over to him. Her head and back resting on his hard chest.

"It just tasted so much better than anything I have ever tasted, but I hurt you."

It was clear that Kieran felt distressed and guilty.

She felt so small and vulnerable against him. And it drove her mad. She wanted to argue that she was fine. That he hadn’t hurt her.

But..he had. Even if he hadn’t meant it.

“It didn’t hurt until now,” she said sheepishly. Unable to keep her thoughts from drifting to how his venom had made her feel. The fire it had sparked in her veins and lower.

“What do I taste like?” She was curious now. Head titled as if she could get a glance of those dark eyes of his. A small wince at the movement. This headache wasn’t going away anytime soon.

Kieran placed a kiss on the top of her head. Her curly hair tickled his lips as her just sat there with his lips against her head. This was the closest he had ever come to crying in hundreds of years.

“What do I taste like?”

She shifted and he looked down into her beautiful eyes. His heart ached at the pain in her eyes and that wince. He was a monster. A monster who had to answer question.

"The sweetest cake, honey, the best wine in the world...everything perfect and good. The best meal I have ever eaten and I never want to eat anything else..."

His voice trailed off at the end and he held her tighter to him. "I love you."

That look in his eyes. It tugged at her heart. Even through the ache in her head. There was a sharp knock on the door and Seralynn entered with a trap in her hands. She gave Kieran quite a long stare before her worried gaze settled on Brie.

"You need to eat and drink, my dear. I've brought some food. And lots of rest."

She gave a look to them both as if there was no room for argument.

"I'm okay," Brie said quietly and Seralynn huffed, setting the tray of food on the edge of the bed.

Seralynn looked over to Kieran. "Make sure she rests. You know where to find me if you need anything else." With that, she quickly retreated and shut the door behind her.

Brie stroked her fingers down Kieran's arms that held her and then eased slowly out of his embrace, so she could lean against the headboard and pull the tray of food over her lap. She knew Kieran must have another feeding source especially since he hadn't fed from her until last night. But she didn't ask about it yet. Wasn't quite ready to know about it.

"Does someone always feel...pleasure when you feed on them?" Now THAT. THat she was curious about.

The look Seralynn gave him made Kieran feel like a child again. It was that look of disappointment that a mother gave her son and he just looked down at his wife. He nodded at Seralynn's order to make sure Brie rested. He would. He had done enough damage today already.

Kieran let Brie shift so she could get comfortable to eat some food and then her next question made him laugh and cough at the same time. Oh course, that was what she was interested in knowing.

"Yes, our venom is like a drug. Drinking from struggling prey is so much more work than getting it from someone who will take it. Plus...it seems nicer to let people die with a smile on their face."

Kieran's own look was far away now like he was remembering all the people he had fed from. Most of the time when he drank from women, he fucked them too so it was a real win for both of them...well...until they died.

• Cthulhoo rage
Reactions: Polina
Her tanned skin warmed. She forced herself to drink the juice seralynn had left. And with the first few sips she already began to feel better. The plate was filled with a spinach and steak omelet with piles of crispy bacon and potatoes on the side.

She took a mouthful of omelette. Finished and looked to Kier.

“How…who…when do you feed on others? You must’ve since marrying me, right?”

• Bless
Reactions: Kieran Harrovian
Kieran knew this would come up eventually and he was enjoying his wife being blissfully unaware of his activities. He looked around the room very slowly before coming back to study her face.

She was about to murder him. Maybe. Probably. Very likely.

"Are you sure you want to know?" He knew the answer, of course. She wasn't going to let it go now.

"I have...volunteers..." Volunteers was a loose term. Kieran took the homeless from the surrounding areas. He fed them, gave them a bed to sleep in, and kept them in an effectively drugged state. Sure...he also kept them in cells in a basement but eh...he was a vampire.

Brie had seen a nice side of Kieran for the most part. She had seen the side that loved her. The side that had some humanity left.

"Well," she chewed and swallowed. "Are any of these volunteers women?" A pointed look at her husband. She squirmed in the bed and drew herself more upwards, crossing her legs and resettling the food on her lap.

Kieran looked down and then over to the side, across the room in the opposite direction of the bi colored eyes staring at him.

"Yes," he murmured softly. He knew a fight was about to come. He knew he should have drained Elpha completely as soon as Brie was brought to him.

He finally looked back over at her with a small smile and he leaned in to kiss her cheek.

• Cthulhoo rage
She leaned away from the kiss. He didn't get to do that. To say what he just said and do that. She'd nearly had an orgasm when he'd bitten her. That meant...the other volunteers. The other women...

"Please tell me you've only bitten them and done nothing else since we've been married. Kieran?"

Eyes searched out his own as her fork froze in place, piece of omelette stuck and stabbed on the end.

Her pulling away hurt him and he scooted out of bed. He wasn't going to fight with her over...

Her question stopped him as he placed his feet on the floor. Fuck. He leaned over and clasped his hands, his forearms resting on his thighs.

"Brie..."

Fuck. This was going to end so poorly.

"I did. The first few days...you hated me. You wanted nothing to do with me. It was just what happened when I drank from her. It hasn't happened since..."

• Cthulhoo rage
She stared at him. Breath caught in her chest. Warring emotions ran across her face. Outrage....betrayal, hurt, and disappointment.

"When we were married," she whispered.

Very slowly, she set her fork down on the plate.

"Please get out." Her eyes stared down at her untouched food. She couldn't even look at him right now. Didn't want to look at him. Her voice trembled and so did her shoulders.

• Stressed
Reactions: Kieran Harrovian
"Brie, please listen," he said and he was kneeling on the floor beside her in a flash. "I love you. As soon as we started to talk and I realized how truly amazing you were, I stopped."

Kieran was on the verge of begging for her forgiveness. He knew he was in the wrong and she had every right to be upset but he had changed. He was hers now. Only hers.

He had even told her the truth. That should count for something. He didn't point that out though.

Dark-curly hair tumbled over her face, hiding her expression as she kept her head bowed. Her fingers dug into the blankets around her legs. Gripping them tightly.

Her heart ached in her chest.

Sorrow and anger fought for her attention. And she knew if he stayed, she would say something she would regret. Something she might never be able to take back. She didn't look up. Didn't move other than her fingers curling inward in the blankets. The tray shifting ever so slightly on her lap.

"Please Kieran. Get out." She was the one begging now.

Kieran didn't say anything as he stood and left the bedroom. He slammed the door behind him and it was so loud that even he flinched. He had not been this angry in a long time. Not like this.

He made a beeline to the basement. To Elpha. He slammed the door open and went to her cell. The thin blonde with bright blue eyes smiled at him as she stood from her cot and started to walk towards the cell door.

"Lord Harrovian, I am so pleased you came to me," she said as she came to stand in front of him. She tilted her neck to the side and a blissful smile on her face.

His smile was sad as he ran his finger down her smooth neck. He didn't want to do this but he had no choice. She was the cause of this fight. Kieran pulled her closed and sank his fangs into the neck.

Elpha moaned and tried to pull him closer but Kieran ignored her. There was no pleasure in this. He just couldn't waste perfectly good blood. He drank until her moans quieted to whimpers and then to nothing as she slumped against him. Dead.

He dropped her body on the ground and walked out of the cell. The two men who took up residence on either side of her looked just as eager to give up their blood as they always did.

• Stressed
Brie flinched as the door slammed. And then released a long breath. Of course, she had no idea where Kieran went or what he did. She pushed the half eaten breakfast away and pushed her face into her open palms.

A shuddering breath and then another as she let the tears flow.

She hadn’t cried in a long time and knew she wouldnt have been able to do it in front of him. Did she know him at all? Could she trust him? Would he do it again?

Another shuddering breath as she lay on her side and tugged the blanket over her head. Shutting out the world. And getting lost in a fitful sleep.

Kieran was on a rampage.

He destroyed two rooms in the manor. The furniture, the curtains, everything was in tatters or splinters by the time he was done. Seralynn found him sitting in one of the destroyed room against the wall. His head rested against the wall and his eyes were closed.

"Did you think she wouldn't ever find out, Kier?"

"Fuck off, Seralynn!"

"Stop being a little bitch. You have killed Elpha and destroyed two rooms. You are acting like a child."

Kieran moved in a flash and held Seralynn against the opposite wall by the throat. He growled so low that anyone else would think he was about to add his loved and trusted house manager to his body count.

"I love her and now she won't even look at me! She hates me again! Why did you ever bring her here?!" His voice was laced with venom yet Seralynn just looked at him with a look of are you done now. He was. He let go of her and stepped back, rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't know what to do..."

"Have you tried apologizing?" She quipped back as she straightened her dress and marched out of the room.

Brie still slept fitfully, hidden beneath the thick comforter on the bed. She tried not to think too much about Kieran's scent that still filled her nose on the sheets. It would be hours later until she finally started to stir and wake back up. But she didn't move.

An aching sadness weighed her down.

After drinking and wallowing, Kieran finally went back to their bedroom to talk to his wife. He knew she was awake, he had heard her breathing change so when he stepped into the room he fully expected her to throw something at him.

What he found instead was a sad lump hidden under the blankets.

"Brie, I know you're awake. I came to say that I am sorry. I am sorry I did it, I am sorry I upset you, and I am sorry that I hurt you..."

He closed the door behind him but didn't move from the wall. He didn't want to invade her space yet.

With a quiet grunt, she threw the comforter over her head. The food she'd been supposed to eat had long since gone cold. Uneaten and pushed far down to the foot of the bed. Turning oh-so-slowly, she finally faced Kieran.

Blue and green eye studied him silently.

For a very long time.

As if she would be able to see any lies on his tongue.

"When I go to visit my family. Or any other time that I might be away. That we might be separated. Or even together. Are you going to do it again?"

Kieran moved closer and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I haven't and I won't. Everyone I feed from will be male going forward."

He would have Elpha replaced soon.

"Please, Brie, I love you. Every since I started liking you, I haven't touched another woman. You are the only one I want!"

She watched him quietly and slowly sat up, letting the comforter fall around her waist. Eyes closed. She took a breath in and then another, exhaling slowly.

"Okay," she said quietly.

"I believe you and I'm willing to leave this behind." And she would. She would never bring it up again. Never hold it against him. She would start new.

"But if you ever do anything like that again and I will leave you. Do you understand me?"