Fable - Ask The Hidden Isle

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
Raphael tensed under her arms but he didn't move. She let a soft breath that she hadn't realized she was holding and then a smile grew across her lips when he started to run his fingers through her hair. It did not matter if she was fae or canine, she loved her hair (or fur) being played with. It was soothing.

Samara wanted to touch his face and tell him it was okay except she was afraid to move. Small movements were best with him apparently. He was like a skittish puppy and she had pushed him too much today.

Respected. Cherished. Not used and thrown away. She knew the words he was saying but they were not words that she had ever associated with herself. It was a foreign concept to her. She opened her mouth to speak but the words did not come out right away.

"I...I have never been...cherished before..." She was not even sure what it meant but she knew that Raphael would never use her and throw her away. He was better than anyone else she had ever met. "Raph...I do not think you could ever make someone feel used and thrown away," she smiled at him. It didn't reach her eyes though. The thoughts of her past were still in her mind.

• Aww
Reactions: Raphael
Raphael watched her smile and the shadows in her eyes. There was no fear that materialised behind her or grew to cling to her so this was something... other. Pain? Sadness? His fingers brushed over her cheek and for the first time he wished his powers had a wider range than just fear.

"Some would argue it's in my nature," he said softly in the hopes it would distract her from whatever inner demons she was battling. "But I prefer to think a person can be what they want to be, not that what they are should determine that," he smiled faintly and his fingers curled under her chin to cup it gently.

"I won't ever throw you away, Samara."

A smile curved her lips as he cupped her chin. She was about to agree that people made their own decisions and their own paths when his next words stopped her in her tracks.

"I won't ever throw you away, Samara."

Samara's grey eyes met his golden ones and she just smiled. A genuine smile that transformed her face. There was not humor in it. No, it was just pure happiness.

She tried to stop herself but she couldn't. She shifted up and captured Raphael's lips with her own. She didn't even care that by moving, she had once again exposed herself. Samara needed him to know how much those words meant to her. How those words made her feel.

• Ctuhlu senpai
Raphael tried to keep his hands, eyes and every other part that might offend, in check as the naked woman on top of him squirmed. It was like the Gods were testing him today. He managed it however, keeping his hands a few inches away from her skin until she settled before returning them to the safety of the small of her back and her hair.

He sunk into the kiss with a content rumble in his chest.

Samara kept him preoccupied for a few more minutes before she pulled away from the kiss and rested her head on his shoulder. She wished she could explain to him how much he meant to her and how she felt wholly undeserving of him but she knew he would tell her she was wrong about one or both parts.

She just closed her and brought one hand up to rest on his chest. Her body was now half turned into his side which meant the most naughty bits were hidden. The breeze mixed with the water brought a cool spray into them and she just sighed a happy sigh.

"You know, I would be perfectly happy laying like this all day with you, Raph."
He would probably be able to feel her warm breath on his neck as she spoke.

• Cthuulove
"Me too," Raphael responded. His voice sounded almost... sleepy. With his eyes closed and the slow way his chest moved one might have thought him asleep if not for the fact he was playing his fingers through Samara's hair in a steady, slow movement.

"But that's the good thing about a holiday, we can," he smiled faintly and let his fingers drift to her shoulder where he begun to trace patterns along her skin. "Nowhere to be, no plans, we can just... do what we like."

A shiver ran through Samara as Raphael started to draw patterns on her skin. There was something about the way he touched her that drove her wild. It was not even sexual and she wanted to melt into him with every fiber of her being.

"I feel like I have ruined your beach plans,"
Samara teased. She was pretty sure the only plans he had for the beach consisted of relaxing and tormenting her with the squeaky ball.

The black shuck kept her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. This was a peace she had never known and a peace she was not sure she could ever explain to anyone. This was perfect.

• Bless
Raphael chuckled but he didn't say anything more. There had been no plans to ruin in his mind, the day had been entirely for her. To do what she wanted, whenever she wanted. He was merely happy to be included in the circle of the warmth she gave off whenever she smiled. So the puca lay in the sun, letting the rays warm the insides of his wings as he sighed and let himself quietly doze.

Hours passed as the pair lay there until eventually Raphael begun to shift.

"My wings need to stretch," he said by way of apology and stood to put them through a series of exercise to warm them up. "Would you like to paint? Fetch the ball some more?" his lips twitched.

Samara had definitely fallen asleep on Raphael's chest and it had been perfect. She was not sure how long she had slept for or how long they had just laid there together but he eventually shifted.

Raphael stood and started to stretch his wings. There was something mesmerizing about watching the sun shine through the thin membrane that made her just smile and want to run her fingers along them.

She stood slowly and smiled at him. She was still naked and she knew that would make him uncomfortable so she simply stepped close to him and gave him a gentle kiss. She did not linger though. She walked back over to where she had left her dress and pulled it back on.

"I could paint, I suppose," she smiled wryly at him.

• Bless
There was something about the wry smile that made the hairs on the back of his neck prick up on end. It wasn't necessarily a bad feeling. If anything it was... curious excitement. Samara was as unpredictable to him as a sandstorm. What she chose to do next, say next, he found himself both eager and nervous to discover.

"But...?" he filled in the silent word that hung at the end of her sentence unspoken.

"You have another idea?"

A small shrug rolled over her shoulders and she just continued to smile. "But nothing..."

Now that she was dressed, she stepped in close and wrapped her arms around Raphael's neck. She leaned up and whispered in his ear, "I think we should go skinny dipping."

The smile was still there as she pulled back and kissed him quickly on the lips.

"You can turn around and I will get in the water so you don't have to be uncomfortable again. I just don't think it is fair that I have to swim naked alone."

• Cthuloo
The smile unnerved Raphael. There was something more, he knew there was, and he watched her with slightly narrowed eyes as she carried out her pretence of innocent. Until she wrapped her arms around him and whispered that sinful idea. Colour bloomed in his cheeks but he didn't shirk away this time, managing in time to get a command over his own wits and stay steadfast in the face of such wicked temptation. He had to smile however when she announced her idea to make him more comfortable.

"If that's what you wish," he brushed his nose against hers in an gesture far more intimate than a kiss then gently pulled back. "No peeking," he raised a brow and motioned for her to turn her back. Only when he was sure she wasn't looking did he strip off the last of his small clothes and trudge back to the sea.

• Aww
Reactions: Samara Khalid
Samara was shocked that he had agreed but the smug smile that crossed her face would never betray her shock. She did peak over her shoulder once to get a nice glimpse of his firm ass but she quickly turned her head back before she noticed and chastised her.

Once he was in the water, she took her dress off once more. It would be up to Raphael to turn or avert his eyes if he didn't want to see her body again. She had no shame...obviously.

The shuck made her way to the water and didn't stop until the cool, crystal clear (hehe oops) water was up over her breasts.

"I do so love when you indulge me, Raphael," she said with a huge smile that crinkled her eyes.

Raphael made sure to keep a proper amount of distance between them as she swam out, inching himself backwards. Then a devilish thought took a hold of him. His eyes flickered to the water around him as he thrummed through the ideas bubbling in his mind. Then, with a sly smirk to Samara, he ducked beneath the waves. Purple light danced across the surface of the water and then ... silence.

Suddenly a fin appeared off to her left before vanishing beneath the waves, then again to her right. Suddenly a shiny, silvery body leapt from the waves and a dolphin crashed back down into the waves to swim.

Samara rolled her gray eyes as Raphael made sure to keep distance between them. She was not even trying to get too close to him. She was being good. He had gone for her evil plan so she would be nice and keep her distance.

Then her flashed a sly smirk right before there was a flash of light.

Her parted to say something when the fin appeared and she jumped out of surprise. She watched the fin reappear and froze. A second later a beautiful dolphin was jumping out of the water and gracefully diving back it.

Samara smiled and laughed in pure delight at the show. "You make a great dolphin, Raph!" She called out to her puca.

• Smug
The only sign Raphael had heard her was the ramping up of his display of aquatic acrobats. He dipped and dived, propelling himself above the waves doing summersaults before crashing back down into the waves only to appear a moment later and do some new twist or jump. Only when he thought her entirely enraptured by the beautiful dance did Raphael launch his next attack.

As he came down from a series of tumbled forward rolls instead of keeping his tail tucked in he made sure to smack it hard against the water causing a large wave that headed in Samara's direction.

Samara watched his show with such delight. It was magnificent and she was drawn in by every move. Every jump, every dive, every flip...it was glorious.

She didn't see the wave until it was too late. The water bowled into her and sent her under. She was caught up in the swirling liquid for a few moments before she was able to come back to the surface.

"Payback received, Raph," she laughed out as she tried to removed wet hair from her face.

• Smug
There was a flash of light and Raphael stood chuckling, water running off his wings and down his chiselled chest to where the water pooled about his waist. He shook his head much like a dog would and sent water flying from the tips of his mousy brown hair. He flashed her a grin of pure, radiant innocence.

Samara wanted to launch herself at him but she did not want to make the poor puca all flustered and upset again. She was on her knees in the wet sand that consisted of the bottom of the water. The water came just above her breasts so technically she was covered up completely. Covered in crystal clear water.

The shuck did not even try to act like she wasn't checking him out as she watched the water run down his muscled chest and abs. He was absolutely gorgeous and she just wanted to run her hands all over his body...chest...just chest. She finally looked down and bit her lower lip.

"Has anyone told you that you are absolutely the most handsome male in the world? Cause you are!" She smiled up at him.

Last edited:
  • Ctuhlu senpai
Raphael's cheeks flushed pink and he ran a hand through his hair with a nervous laugh.

"You clearly haven't seen many males," he quirked a brow. The fae were beautiful beings to mortals, lesser or high fae, but among them Raphael didn't think he came in the top 100, let alone number one. He glanced up instead to the sun which was now beginning to dip down to kiss the sea out on the horizon.

"We should probably head home before it gets too dark."

Samara watched his cheek flush and she just smiled at him. He was adorable.

"First off, I have seen enough," she said with all the confidence in the world. "Second, I am allowed to tell you how I like what I see and you just have to accept it," she winked at him.

She looked up at the sky in the same direction of the puca. Yes, they should probably head home...home. She liked that word coming out of his mouth.

Samara stood up so she was no longer covered. She started to walk back towards the beach with only a glance over her shoulder at Raphael. "Yes, I think so too," she continued to walk very slowly so he could enjoy the view without worrying about her catching his stares.

Raphael, ever the gentlemen, kept his eyes firmly on the sky. Constellations slowly appeared from behind the clouds as the sky darkened further like shy nymphs. He knew them well, those star formations, for his kind used them more than most to navigate during their flights at night. He quietly recited their names as he paced his way back to his clothes and only then drew his eyes from the sky to dress. Once Samara was similarly dressed he gently took her in his arms once more and in a powerful sweep of his wings took them back into the skies.

He took his time with the return flight, enjoying the comforts of the dark the night provided, but also because he like the beauty of the land below in the moonlight. But soon the cliff with his aerie rose up and they were touching down at the house.

"I had a really lovely day," he murmured as he placed her down.

The flight home was even better than the flight to the beach. It was a totally different experience in the dark but it was just as perfect. She also, once again, couldn't help that happiness that she felt in Raphael's arms.

As they landed and he set her down, she slid her arms around his neck and pressed her body to his.

"I had a really lovely day, as well, Raphael." Samara leaned up and captured his lips in hers. She pulled away slowly and just smiled at him sweetly. "You are amazing," her hand came from around his neck to touch his cheek softly.

Raphael's cheeks dimpled when he smiled.

"You're too kind," he pressed a kiss to her knuckles and then let her hand go. "Hopefully it is just one of many more to come."