Dreadlords The Beach Episode

Threads open to all members of the Dreadlords group
"Once again, I know it. My agent was devastated when I got taken by the Dreadlords.. and so were thousands of women just waiting to see me pose." He said with a laugh.

The waitress would return with their drinks and some bread for them to eat as they waited for the rest of their food. Drast looked between her, then the bread. He would take the first bit and take a bite of it. Chewing for a few moments, he would suddenly make a hacking noise and grab his throat as if something were wrong with the bread. Before fully tipping over and off his seat he would smirk then laugh. "Yeah, we'll see. Bread is pretty good though."

"Well, I don't think anyone here would be scarred, after all, only one with heavy scarring is me."
He joked before shrugging. "Either way, I'm getting nekkid or nekkid adjacent, I want to go in that water."

Ryan Ashford

• Popcorn
  • Orc
Reactions: Kalix and Edric
Ralene's expression shifted very quickly between alarmed, confused, and viciously amused. How often had they ever seen Edric taken completely unawares and just ... plucked off the ground like a child?

Amazing. This was fucking amazing.

The Initiate gave her classmate a shit-eating grin as he was carried off, bridal style, and glanced aside at Ele, "Free drinks and a show, I'll fucking take it." She nodded her head for them to join the party of orc women, moving with the flow of the group as they filtered in to find seats at various tables. Ral and Eleanor ended up at a table next to where Edric was set down with his new date for the afternoon.

Some introductions were made, lots of drink was poured, platters of food were served. It got rowdy real fast.

Ral wasn't much of a drinker herself and when she did she usually stuck to just one or two. She disliked being out of her wits, but fuck it. They'd been told to go out and have fun and for once she was feeling particularly spiteful about the Captain telling them to temper themselves.

Nah.

The drinking games were well underway by the time Ralene was finishing up her second mug of ale.

"COIN" said one of the orcs as she stretched to throw a copper coin down the length of the table. It landed in Eleanor's mug with a clink-blip, splashing across the table, and uproarious cheers and laughter. The orcess, already two sheets to the wind, pointed and laughed at the red headed Dreadkid, "DRINK UP ROSIE."

• Smug
  • Orc
"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!"

The cry went up from the table besides Eleanor and Ralene's. The waitress quickly sweeping behind them with a tray of three dozen tiny glasses. She half teetered as one of the Orcess' shouted for absolute joy, her voice booming so loudly that someone might have thought of her as a Banshee.

Edric sat at the table, squished between his new...friend, and another woman who wore leathers so tight that her jubblies were practically ready to pop out. Discomfort ran through the Initiate at an extreme level, and the mug of ale that sat in front of him was hardly touched.

The Orcess who had picked him up, whose name he had discovered was named Maui, leaned over to him.

"You've hardly touched your drink. Relax, Lovely."

Her words where a whisper her tongue practically running over his earlobe as she spoke.

"It's a party...enjoy yourself, and then we'll enjoy ourselves tonight."

Edric looked at Maui for a brief moment, heard one of the other women behind him shout something about someone named 'Rosie', and then looked at the tray of shots that had been placed down in the middle of the table.

For a brief moment he hesitated, and then reached out and grabbed one of the shots. He quickly downed it.

Then another.

Then another.

And then another.

Eleanor | Ralene

After much grunting and sighing, the sound of her dressing-room curtain swooshed open. And Perci stood with a modest-looking swimsuit on that did nothing to hide her endless, muscular legs, curvy hips, and heavy bosom. Honestly. Where was the support in these things?

Flimsy fabric.

A call out to Kalix . "Do they make these with weapon holders?" Her thumb dropped down to the waistband of her two piece as she snapped it against her skin. Being perfectly serious with her question.

Ryan just gave him a deadpan look as he fake choked on the bread. She was not buying it for a second and neither was anyone else in the establishment. "You are an idiot, Drast!" She laughed out before he continued speaking.

"I will probably get in too. I just didn't see the need to go shopping with everyone else. It isn't like we haven't seen everyone naked before," she shrugged and grabbed some bread.

Drastus Tal'deneshaar

Eleanor and Ralene were enjoying the show of Edric torture that was currently taking place. It was glorious. Ral was right about the free drinks and the show. Per-Fec-Tion!

The two Initiates did the shots they were given, ate some food, and drank the ales they had ordered. Ella was already on her third when the copper coin plopped into it. She laughed and picked up the mug. She saluted the women and downed her ale without a word.

“More shots for the little ladies!” Four more shots were dropped on the table in front of them and Ella raised a brown at Ral as she grabbed one.

“Shall we?” She asked as she raised the shot in preparation.

Ralene Edric

• Popcorn
  • Orc
Why not give everyone some eye candy?

Sable shrugged. It wasn't exactly his cup of tea, but to each their own. Not that Sable was lacking the, um...confidence to wear one of those straps of fabric, he just preferred a little more...insurance.
"Yeah, uh...more power to you, Kal." The young man said with a clap on Kalix's back. Sable towered over even him, but made no attempts in his body language to accentuate that fact.

"I don't understand. There aren't any pockets, where do you put the goods?"

Oh, Chas. Sweet, sheltered thing. Her protection was necessary. As was the delivery of a sandwich at some point soon. Her blood sugar was probably getting low at this point.
"They're expressions, Chas. 'Eye candy' means something nice to look at, and 'the goods' in this instance is, well..." He explained politely before stumbling at the finish line. On one hand, Chasmine should probably know. On the other, it was hard for Sable to be impolite.
"Male...parts..." He concluded, then immediately pinched the bridge of his nose. Lords and ladies, that was terrible.

Just then, Perci popped out of a dressing room, sporting her own choice of beach attire. Sable pursed his lips and tried to avoid staring. She was...well sculpted, it seemed, and nothing drew attention to that fact quite like their current escapade. This day was shaping up to be quite long and considerably more stressful than Sable had first imagined.
"I think you'd have to have one custom made out of chain, Perci. Though that might not work well for swimming or protection." Sable answered the question out of turn, avoiding the obvious double entendre she'd set up.

“More shots for the little ladies!” Four more shots were dropped on the table in front of them and Ella raised a brown at Ral as she grabbed one.

“Shall we?” She asked as she raised the shot in preparation.

Little ladies.

Ral gave the orcess a dubious look at that remark but found that she couldn't quite drum up the effort to be properly offended. Especially not with shots now making their way into the picture. Giving Ele a sidesmirk, she claimed her own and raised it along with the others before quickly downing it.

The liquid burned all the way down.

Reaching for Eleanor's empty flagon, Ral turned it over on the table to empty out the copper coin, picked it up, and aimed for the wife-to-be Orc's drink.

"COIN!"

PLOP!

With a cackle and a bob of her dark brows, Ral leaned to grab a turkey leg from one of the platters on the table and took a bite that would make an orcess proud and a Lady grimace. A fresh round of pints served out with which she downed half of hers in one go before leaning in to Ele with a grin, "On a scale of 1 to 10, how uncomfortable do you think Ed is right now?"

Last edited:
When Eleanor turned to look at Edric she would find that the nape of his neck had been grasped by three different orc hands. Two of them pulling him down into the impressive cleavage of his newfound Orc Mistress, the third firmly pressing him further into them.

She would be able to spot just the barest glimpse of a glass pressed between green sweater puppies, filled with an odd sort of swirling liquor.

Just as the other Initiates looked over Maui stood up from the small stool, deliberately, and quite suggestively pushing Edric back against the Orcess with far too tight leathers. The contents of the glass were spilled down his mouth, and Edric's arms flailed ever so slightly as he downed the glass of Miruv.

An Orc Liquor with enough alcohol to knock out an ogre and a half.

She pulled away from him, a wide grin set on her face as her finger ran beneath Edric's chin. His head tilted up towards the Orcess as she purred.

"There, now we're loosenin up, yes?"​

"I...Ummm..." His tongue seemed to tingle as he looked up at her. A part of him wanted to call on the reserve, burn through the alcohol in his veins and stalk out of this place. Then the words of the Colonel rung in his skull.

"Well..." A deep, almost consolidating breath filled his lungs. "I thin-"

Before he could finish his sentence the Orcess at his back shoved him forward, face planting once again between Maui's legendary assets.

Eleanor | Ralene

Eleanor watched the coin plop into the Bachelorette’s mug and a cheer went up from everyone as she dutifully downed her drink with a wide smile. Ella looked back at Ralene as she ripped into the turkey leg. It was quite impressive. She grabbed the new pint and took a long drink from it. Shots and ale…they were going to regret this tomorrow. Or later today. One of the two…or both.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how uncomfortable do you think Ed is right now?"

Ella looked over at Edric and grimaced. The poor Initiate was becoming friends with Maui’s breasts. The laugh that escaped from Ella’s lips was one of pure joy. She was enjoying this show so completely.

“1,000,000!” She finally replied to Ral. “Should we try to save him?”

Ralene Edric

Kalix glared at everyone who thought this racy red speedo was a bad idea. Sable wanted to be boring and picked out some normal shorts! Kalix was gonna go big, or, wait, that didn’t make sense. He looked hard at the red speedo, holding it up rather close to his face as if he were actually inspecting the seams. He then looked down, not at his feet but more along the lines of his hips.

Could Kalix Junior and all it’s greatness be contained with just this?

Just in case he went up a size. Wasn’t going to draw it on or anything, he was just gonna buy it, put it on and hope his favorite feature wouldn’t suffocate too bad. That was when he looked over at Perci.

You could wear a belt or something.” He offered, but then shook his head. “But you’d look weird doing that.” Kalix moved over towards her and slapped her hard on the back. Best thing about Perci was that Kalix could be as rough as he wanted and she’d never go flying! He could never do that with someone like Chasmine— one hearty slap and she’d fly all the way to Amol-Kalit.

Besides why do you need weapons? I’m here! I’ll kick anyone’s ass!” Kalix almost looked hopeful. It would be great if he had a very good reason to punch someone other than just him wanting to.

Noel rolled her eyes.

"None of you need weapons or protection," she said as she emerged in a contoured black one-piece which had pieces of spiked platinum strategically placed throughout the suit, "if anyone were to wish us harm they'd be dead before they got ten paces away."

It was true that the metal would likely get hot during an afternoon basking in the sun but it was equally true that Noel was perfectly content having the flesh of anyone who dared touch her suffer third degree burns.

She cracked a smile before glancing towards Chasmine, "that sundress looks lovely," the fabric truly was softer than most towels they'd grown up using and the material itself passed her eye test. "If you truly want somewhere to holster a weapon let me know," she offered Perci who had done a marvelous job picking out her own outfit.

A clump of metal sputtered out of Noel's bag to alert the rest of the group that it was ready, if it was necessary.

"You two look passable, I suppose," Kalix was, to be as kind as she could muster, a complete moron. Sable was trying his best and at least looked like he wouldn't embarrass himself.

All Drast could do was grin. Of course he was an idiot, he was a guy. At least thats how he rationalized it in his head. So clearly that was just the way guys his age acted. Outside the Academy, at least. Almost all the other guys save a handful had a solid stack of sticks shoved up their asses. He paid double to get his own removed early on.

"Right! I mean, don't get me wrong, ill appreciate every body cuz hard work goes into maintaining each one." He shrugged. "Some are even more enjoyable than others. After all, I'm like almost entirely positive I have the most tats here. I will say, however, I doubt you have seen some tight cheeks clenching a flower."

Ryan Ashford

• Popcorn
  • Haha
Reactions: Edric and HRavielle
"I am afraid to ask why you have seen tight cheeks clenching a flower?!" Ryan finally picked up her drink and made a face. It was sweet and it was delicious but that shit was strong! "Whew...that is strong. They make sure that you get what you pay for."

The waitress showed back up at the table and dropped off two plates. It seemed that crab was the freshest seafood because her plate matched her fellow Initiate. "Smells and looks delicious!"

Drastus Tal'deneshaar

• Popcorn
Reactions: Edric
Drast smirked. "I haven't. But a few initiates have seen mine do that." He would laugh before taking a pull from his drink. Damn was it strong.

"Hell yeah it does.. I just hope we won't need a comb for this crab too, eh?"
He added with a grin before he set to work cracking crab limbs for meat.

Ryan Ashford

• Popcorn
"Absolutely fucking not," Ral sneered over a long swig of ale, watching Edric's face disappear into a pair of very nice, very green breasts.

She tore her gaze from the show for another bite of turkey leg and glanced back over at Eleanor to raise a brow. Ral swallowed her mouthful and nudged the Initiate with her elbow, "Eat something Rosie, or I'm gonna be holding your hair while you puke in the alley."

Edric Eleanor

Edric wasn't entirely sure where he was anymore.

It was hard to tell whether that was because of the Alcohol or the prodigious amount of breasts that had now been shoved into his face, but he felt like he was riding a high unlike any other. A jolt of energy that was perhaps his magic, or perhaps the spirit of the evening surrounding him.

For a moment he swayed in his chair, glancing around himself as Maui whispered something to one of the other Orcess' besides her. She smirked, glancing over at Edric. Then the two of them giggled.

"WE NEED A KEG, AND A HOSE!"​

He wasn't sure who shouted that.

Maui stood up and over Edric, looming as tall as a giant.

"My friend here said human men can't hold their ale. Think you can prove her wrong, lovely?"

"Uhh." Before Edric could finish his sentence a Keg slammed down besides him, a hose falling atop it just a heartbeat later. "Ye-"

Not allowed a word in edgewise Maui ran a finger over Edric's neck and up his chin, pulling him to his feet.

"'Course you can."

Ralene | Eleanor

• Wonder
Reactions: Samantha Black
Ryan just shook her head with a chuckle. That was a sight that she both wanted to see and didn't want to see at the same time. She had a feeling that she would possibly be scarred for life.

She took one for drink of her glass and then joined Drast in working on the crab legs. She loved seafood and she loved crab so really it was a win. After a few minutes of fighting with the dead crustacean, she smiled triumphantly.

A mmmmmm escaped her as she ate the crab meat that she had liberated. "Delicious!"

Drastus Tal'deneshaar

• Popcorn
He just smiled, enjoying her laugh. He didn't mind if people laughed at him or his antics. One day, they would all die and he would decide whether or not they pissed him off enough to come back as shambling corpses. Now that was comedy.

He drained half his drink in one gulp and signaled for a refill before refocusing on the crab. Like Ryan, he loved crab and so once the meat was liberated and divided into its own little bowl, he would poor the melted garlic butter over the tender crab meat and dig in. Damn.. this was the only seafood he didn't mind smelling.

Pausing he smirked at Ryan. "Can I pick the spots? Or can I pick the spots, eh?"

Ryan Ashford

• Popcorn
Eleanor laughed at Ralene’s response. “Yeah, I didn’t want to help him either. This is far too entertaining!”

Her attention was drawn back to Ral when she felt the nudge of an elbow in her ribs. She nodded in agreement and reached over to grab the single remaining turkey leg from the tray. “I tend to forget sometimes, thank you for the reminder.” She bit into it in the same manner Ral had. There was no way to delicately eat a turkey leg.

Ella almost choked on the meat in her mouth when one of the party guests called for a keg and a hose. “Oh shit…” Her words trailed off and Ella just watched in giddy anticipation. “If they make us do it too, I will die…or puke…or both,” she laughed.

The telekinetic could hold her alcohol pretty well but they had already been given a bunch and she was sure that being held upside down would end badly.

Edric Ralene

Ryan nodded at Drast, "you get the award for best food stop on the mission!" She started to work on another crab leg and she even took a break to steal some of Drast's liberated crab meat when she got frustrated with her own.

She wiped her hands on the napkins that had been set on the table and took another drink.

"At least we will be nice and full for our afternoon fun while the others starve to death."

Drastus Tal'deneshaar

• Popcorn
"Thank you, thank you. I will present my acceptance speech later." He would say with a smirk. The fiend. She helped herself to some of his hard earned crab!?! No matter. The second time she took some of his crab, he snatched the legs that she couldn't open and began to liberate its succulent meat, then eat it, almost immediately.

He smirked at Ryan. "Oh yeah, cannot wait to be full nekkid running, diving, and jumping for a ball in sand. Thats not.. making a scene, is it?" He would ask.

Ryan Ashford

• Popcorn
Ralene cut loose a particularly mirthful snarl of laughter at the state of being Edric found himself in with the orcess. And now there was a keg. She'd seen Edric drink a handful of times, but nowhere near this level of lost inhibition. Which could really only spell one of two things: either things were going to go really well for him tonight, or really badly for everyone else.

She found, after a few moments of thought, that she did not particularly care which way it went. Either would prove entertaining.

Another beastly bite of her turkey leg, Ralene shortly found her mug toppled over as two orcesses sitting on her other side caught themselves in a heated moment of rivalry at the table. Apparently someone was eyeing up a man that the other had already claimed.

"Ladies!" Ral stood from her seat, swaying slightly on her feet as she picked up her drained flagon and pointed it at them both, "There's a better way to settle this, and its through strength of arm. Winner gets the dick, loser buys me another drink and gets me. I'd say it's a win-win, really."

Edric Eleanor

• Smug
As it turned out, Maui was more insistent than any woman he had ever met in his life. She carried him over to the Keg even as Ralene staked her own lovely set of...assets on the winnings of a bet. The Orcess offering a wide smirk to Edric's companion as she crossed her by.

She leaned over and whispered in Edric's ear, his eyes bulging as she spoke.

The words that fell from her tongue contained enough Filth that they would have made a Ceraky Slaver blush, the Initiate half sputtering in answer instead of completing an actual sentence. Before long he found himself plopped in front of a barrel half his size.

"I..." He glanced around the room, then looked to Maui.

The Orcess looked to him, waggling her eyebrows and drawing a finger down over her leather top. "Am..."

As his voice trailed off he saw her index dip lower, his eyebrows raising. "GOING TO DRINK THIS ENTIRE DAMN THING!"

Edric declared in a drunken slur as he gripped the edge of the Keg. Then, with a quick and rather decisive flip pulled himself atop the barrel into a handstand. A second later he found the tube shoved into his mouth, the flow of golden ale drawing down his throat just a second later.

Cheers ringing through the tavern as he drank and drank.

Eleanor’s attention had been captured by Edric’s predicament. She was certainly going to enjoy the show whether he completed this little challenge or ended up blacked out on the floor. Ella took another bite of her turkey leg and she was raising her ale to her lips as the two orcesses knocked over Ral’s drink.

Ella was slightly afraid for the ladies until she watched Ralene sway as she stood. Oh, she was drunk! Ella chuckled then realized that Ralene had significantly more muscle and they had drunk the same amount. Fuck, that meant Ella was drunk too.

So now Ella’s attention was split between the arm wrestling and the keg stand. This was fan-fucking-tastic!

Ralene Edric

• Smug
Reactions: Samantha Black