LFG Shall We Get Started Again?

ElektaKount

Da Warboss
Greetings!
Let's get to my old roots shall we? I've got a myriad of characters here with many more on the way(hopefully)! I'll run down the list here for those who are interested:
  1. Alexandros - Greek inspired merc who leads a band of hoplite inspired mercenaries. Well disciplined and trained, worth the weight in gold!
  2. Huang Tien - Chinese-inspired wanderer type who tends to be easy going and without worldly possession, but a capable warrior in his own right.
  3. Wakasugi Touma - Broody angsty Japanese-inspired ronin who is in a self-imposed exile, forcing himself to wanderer and fight.
  4. Su Jun Seo - Korean inspired, former bandit and rebel in his home country, now a wanderer who seeks to forget.
  5. Zufar el Hassan - Arabian inspired pirate prince, who's made it his mission to liberate slaves from the slave trade(as he once was taken from his throne into slavery)
  6. Otto von Stehlen - Arch-Count of the Strojland Confederation, a former adventurer having forced to return to take up the reign of running the state after his mad father died. There a reason he's called "The Grim".
  7. Karl von Stehlen - Younger brother of Otto von Stehlen, a champion knight of the Order of the Iron Cross and Baron of the Strojland Confederation. Often times venture out of Strojland as a representative/messenger for his brother, and seeks adventure to the (relatively) quiet life of his home country.
  8. Erwin Geschwind & Ace - A Hunts-Corporal and his canine companion. Both serve the Confederation as huntsman rangers, but also venture out of their nation on occasion as free agent for the Arch-Count.
Pick your poison! And just let me know. I may make adjustments to some of these character and their lore in the future! But all in good time! Just let me know if any of you wanna plan. DMs are open, so feel free to reach out here or there!