LFG Let's make some connections!

NinaEevee

OOC account
Hello everyone!
I'm interested in writing some relationships between characters, not necessarily romantic though I'm open to that too, but I was thinking more along the lines of familial relationships. One of my favorite things to write is sibling relationships and I've had some fun roleplaying those in the past!
Most of all though, I'm just interested in writing characters who are interconnected to others in any way, so it could be siblings, cousins, parent & child, childhood friends, mentor & apprentice, romantic partners, etc. Anything really, I just think having pre established relationships can really help a character feel more developed and roleplay to flow more easily.
Although I'm very much willing to create these relationships with my two existing characters Maeve Moonbright and Awlyn Elrod, these characters, especially Maeve, already have backstories that your character might not fit into. If you think you have the perfect character for them you're also welcome here! But I have tons of other character designs that I want to bring to Chronicles and I'd love to have established relationships for them.
To be clear, you don't have to make a new character for this unless you want to, but if you have a character that you also want to have some connections tell me about them and I'll see if we can make it work! (You can see some of my not yet used character designs in the thread I posted in the arts section if you'd like, I have a couple others too).
Feel free to private message me here or on discord (Nina#3184) if you'd prefer c:

Hello everyone!
I'm interested in writing some relationships between characters, not necessarily romantic though I'm open to that too, but I was thinking more along the lines of familial relationships. One of my favorite things to write is sibling relationships and I've had some fun roleplaying those in the past!
Most of all though, I'm just interested in writing characters who are interconnected to others in any way, so it could be siblings, cousins, parent & child, childhood friends, mentor & apprentice, romantic partners, etc. Anything really, I just think having pre established relationships can really help a character feel more developed and roleplay to flow more easily.
Although I'm very much willing to create these relationships with my two existing characters Maeve Moonbright and Awlyn Elrod, these characters, especially Maeve, already have backstories that your character might not fit into. If you think you have the perfect character for them you're also welcome here! But I have tons of other character designs that I want to bring to Chronicles and I'd love to have established relationships for them.
To be clear, you don't have to make a new character for this unless you want to, but if you have a character that you also want to have some connections tell me about them and I'll see if we can make it work! (You can see some of my not yet used character designs in the thread I posted in the arts section if you'd like, I have a couple others too).
Feel free to private message me here or on discord (Nina#3184) if you'd prefer c:

Sounds interesting, your characters seem really cool. Anything you want to do with them in particular like an adventure or something else?

Not anything in particular! Like I said, I just want to establish some connections at first, and then we can see where to go from there c:

Not anything in particular! Like I said, I just want to establish some connections at first, and then we can see where to go from there c:

Sounds good to me! Any character you want to use in particular?