Hey there!

Faurosk

Wandering Wizard
Character Biography
Link
How do you do? I'm Max, and it's been three months since I last ro--

Oh? This isn't one of those kinds of forums?

Roleplaying? Oh... Oh! Okay. That'll work, too.

In that case, my name's Max, and I will be joining you over the course of these next few days! I look forward to helping you all contribute to and build up the great lore you've already set up, here.

If you have any issues/grievances/questions/suggestions/incantations/other-forms-of-missive, feel free to shoot me a message here or on Discord. Guess that's all.

Welcome to the forum Faurosk ! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I see you are already putting posts up, in any case; feel free to join the Chronicles Discord.

Hope to write with you!
-Myles

• Yay
Reactions: Faurosk and Marzi
Faurosk

Hey there! Welcome to Chronicles.

I just had a look at your character and I really like him. Nice to see more people writing mages. I have a dark mage myself and I'm always down to RP!

If you're looking for some magic-oriented stories or anything spooky, hit me up.

• Yay
Reactions: Faurosk
Marf

Sounds good to me! I dig the contrast between the good/neutral side of magic as compared to the darker arts, so I'd be totally down to explore that dichotomy through writing and interactions.

• Yay
Reactions: Marzi
Faurosk

Me too! I love the idea of a "light" mage and a dark mage pairing up to attain a similar goal while they still have a mutual respect for each other's skill, despite their morally conflicting practices. Sorcies gotta stick together, y'know?

I have a few posts to write, but once I have some space I will happy to do an RP. Feel free to message me on discord if you want to discuss ideas pertaining to a thread.

• Yay
Reactions: Faurosk
proxy.php