Private Tales Extended family

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Uh oh. He looked mad, very mad. She leaned into his hug, and kissed his shoulder. „Hello handsome.“ she responded, he hadn’t called her kitten in awhile. With her arms still wrapped around him she asked „what’s happened my love?“

He sighed. "We need to talk. Privately."

He brought her up to where he usually worked, his study, office whatever one wanted to call it, and he sat down, "One of the nobles apparently knows who you are. And by the looks of it he has your sister, allegedly as his wife but in reality she's little more than a slave. How valid her sisterhood with you is I do not know, what I do know is that he spoke of you as though he intended to take you and put you in the same place she's in, and he spoke of you in the manner one would a common whore. Not only that he all but attacked me on the way back. There are more details to give but that's the long short of it. Regardless of how valid her claim to being your sister is, that man must die. That is why I'm back so early, I have an army to mobilize."

• Scared
Reactions: Syvis
Syvis followed him and sat upon his desk as he told her what was happening. Her slender hand found her way to her mouth as she stifled a chortle. „A sister?“ as she said that, she cackled „There’s not a snowballs chance in the inferno that I‘ve a sibling. Likely money hungry.“ Her laughing ceased as she looked down at her lap.

„I haven’t any doubt in your belief that the lord must meet his demise....“ She looked up. „His wife too.“ a woman claiming to be her sibling was bad, most definitely a woman with status. A threat that needed to be eliminated. She outstretched her hands to him signalling him to come closer, „have you any time at all?“ her face was cheeky.

• Devil
Reactions: Conrad
Syvis followed him and sat upon his desk as he told her what was happening. Her slender hand found her way to her mouth as she stifled a chortle. „A sister?“ as she said that, she cackled „There’s not a snowballs chance in the inferno that I‘ve a sibling. Likely money hungry.“ Her laughing ceased as she looked down at her lap.

"That's what I thought too." He told her. "Even so, she seems to believe it. She even had a drawing of you that she claims to have stolen from her mother."
(I think this happened, but if not tell me and I'll edit that out)

„I haven’t any doubt in your belief that the lord must meet his demise....“ She looked up. „His wife too.“ a woman claiming to be her sibling was bad, most definitely a woman with status. A threat that needed to be eliminated.

"I don't know about his wife. She seems harmless enough, more in need of rescue than execution." He told her. "Though your ire is understandable."

She outstretched her hands to him signalling him to come closer, „have you any time at all?“ her face was cheeky.

He looked at her cheeky expression, and grinned, "I suppose I could spare a moment..."

(It did indeeeeed happen!)

„A drawing hey?“ she said with a smirk. „Anyone can draw.“

„Let’s see if she’s delusional, we can determine then.“ Syvis said matter-o-factly.

„Good,“ she said in an evil tone. It was time to give her husband a welcome home.

• Devil
„A drawing hey?“ she said with a smirk. „Anyone can draw.“

"fair enough," He said simply, he wasn't going to argue with her over this, it was a stupid subject after all.

„Good,“ she said in an evil tone. It was time to give her husband a welcome home.

He gave her an equally evil grin, and stood up to approach her. He hissed in her ear, "Turn around, and bend over~"

• Devil
Syvis knew Conrad was ending their conversation and pushed no further.

She did as she was told gratefully. After their reunion had finished Syvis turned to her husband. „I suppose now that you’ve greeted your wife I shall let you rally the troops. Make no mistake although, I go where you go.“

• Devil
She did as she was told gratefully. After their reunion had finished Syvis turned to her husband. „I suppose now that you’ve greeted your wife I shall let you rally the troops. Make no mistake although, I go where you go.“

"I don't know how you expect to ride a horse after what I just did to you." He said with a chuckle. "But so long as you hang back and only fight it's inevitable, then I'll be happy to have you along."

He stood up and playfully smacked her rump before heading for the door. "Now go get some appropriate clothes on. I'm afraid a dress likely isn't going to cut it, unless you're willing to wear one with riders slits. And even then, the simpler they are the better."

• Cheer
Syvis turned red at his joke. “I can do it just fine.” She stammered. She exhaled through her nose “I’m just as well trained as you.” It was true that she’d grown up with the same training as any noble son.

She gave a little yelp as he headed to the door, and she followed in suit heading to their bedroom to change. She put on an embroidered blouse and a pair of the leather pants she used to wear when her and her husband first met. Tying her hair up in a long tight braid she went to the front entrance to find were Conrad and wandered off too.

• Devil
Conrad had written a letter to his uncle explaining the situation and asking him to send a few soldiers to help keep the peace in his home city while he went off for his war. Then he'd called the captain of his guard and told him to start the mobilization. They had two hundred soldiers ready to move at the moment, the rest of the two thousand soldiers needed a few weeks to get properly equipped and organized. Conrad was already fully clad in his armor."

• Cheer
Syvis found her husband giving his orders to his captain of the guard. She smiled as she watched him, before slinking up behind him and lacing her fingers through his. “Ready when you are my love.” She told him adoringly.

• Bless
Syvis found her husband giving his orders to his captain of the guard. She smiled as she watched him, before slinking up behind him and lacing her fingers through his. “Ready when you are my love.” She told him adoringly.

He smiled at her, and gave her forehead a loving kiss. "We'll be off in fifteen minutes, the men still need to get to their mounts. Your horse is soon to be here, I sent a servant to get her saddled and ready."

He handed her a light stabbing sword, a rapier by the looks of it, or maybe a one-handed estoc. "Though I want you to stay out of harm's way, I can't have you defenceless."

• Bless
Syvis laughed at Conrad as he attempted to give her the sword. „Baby you know I don’t use swords.“ with that she lifted her shirt to show her daggers on her body in her usual manner. Just as she put her blouse down her ladies maid had shown up with Syvis‘ bow and quiver, Syvis thanked her and slid the bow over her back.

The over protectiveness was cute but Syvis also figured it’d be a problem soon enough. Her husband knew she wasn’t meek or mild so how could he expect her to hang back? After all she’d bested all of his guards at least twice some more; hence why she was banned from the guards lodgings and given practice dumbies.

• Devil
Syvis laughed at Conrad as he attempted to give her the sword. „Baby you know I don’t use swords.“ with that she lifted her shirt to show her daggers on her body in her usual manner. Just as she put her blouse down her ladies maid had shown up with Syvis‘ bow and quiver, Syvis thanked her and slid the bow over her back.

The over protectiveness was cute but Syvis also figured it’d be a problem soon enough. Her husband knew she wasn’t meek or mild so how could he expect her to hang back? After all she’d bested all of his guards at least twice some more; hence why she was banned from the guards lodgings and given practice dumbies.

He chuckled, "Yes I know. I apologize, I've simply never seen you on a battlefield and I worry. Yes, I know you've beaten each of the guards in single or even double combat but fighting an army isn't the same. I'm just concerned is all."

He gave her a quick kiss to the forehead, "At least tell me you'll be safe. Alright?"

He chuckled, "Yes I know. I apologize, I've simply never seen you on a battlefield and I worry. Yes, I know you've beaten each of the guards in single or even double combat but fighting an army isn't the same. I'm just concerned is all."

He gave her a quick kiss to the forehead, "At least tell me you'll be safe. Alright?"

Syvis smiled „I‘ve been to battle once or twice in my day my love.“ it wasn’t a lie, she’d been in battle and she had hated every minute of it but she had been, and she was one of the few to walk away which she believed proved her skill.

She leaned into his kiss. „I promise, you were always going to die before me anyways.“ she told him with a chuckle. „Now give me a real kiss.“

Syvis smiled „I‘ve been to battle once or twice in my day my love.“ it wasn’t a lie, she’d been in battle and she had hated every minute of it but she had been, and she was one of the few to walk away which she believed proved her skill.

She leaned into his kiss. „I promise, you were always going to die before me anyways.“ she told him with a chuckle. „Now give me a real kiss.“

Her words earned an amused laugh from him before he pulled her up to himself to give her a "real kiss".

"I'm glad to hear that. You ready to move? Or do you still have something to do before we go?"

She smirked devilishly at her husband as he pulled her into a kiss. Her eyebrow cocked as if she was suggesting something.

„I‘m ready when you are.“ she huffed „Let’s meet my ‚sister‘“ Syvis groaned, it was probably just a begger after their coin, something Syvis wasn’t going to allow.

• Devil
She smirked devilishly at her husband as he pulled her into a kiss. Her eyebrow cocked as if she was suggesting something.

„I‘m ready when you are.“ she huffed „Let’s meet my ‚sister‘“ Syvis groaned, it was probably just a begger after their coin, something Syvis wasn’t going to allow.

He nodded, then he helped her mount her horse, before getting atop his own. The two rode out, accompanied by a unit of fifty elite knights, the bulk of the army would come later, their first mission was to set up a fort as a foothold for the invasion. Then hold there for the main force.

• Cthuulove
She swung herself onto her horse as her husband helped her. She smiled, it felt good to be on the road. She loved the life Conrad gave her but once upon a time Syvis was quite the nomadic trouble maker, now she had a just had a cause.

Syvis kept her horse close to Conrad and his horse yet slightly behind, a respect thing. He was the one calling the shots she just forced him to take her with him.

Calling out to him with a happy smile she said „It’s good to be back on the road, on such a pretty day too!“ Syvis giggled and let the breeze play with her hair. She needed to get out more.

• Devil
Calling out to him with a happy smile she said „It’s good to be back on the road, on such a pretty day too!“ Syvis giggled and let the breeze play with her hair. She needed to get out more.

He Chuckled, his head concealed in his hood and steel mask to stave off the sun, "if you want to be on the road more, I'll take you with me on future trips."

The five lines and ten columns of black-clad knights followed close behind, carrying their kite shields and lances. It was obvious what their intent was.

They'd ride until sundown and then a little longer, but it would take a while to get there, so they stopped for a few hours of rest each night then kept going. Until at last they stopped to begin construction on a fort. Cutting down trees to build a palisade and setting up tents for rest.

• Smug
„I suppose it would make those trips less unbearable for both you and I should you allow me to come.“ Syvis said with a wink. She truly was blessed to sit in the sun, the steel mask and cloak had to be hot on her husband’s body.

She turned her body in the saddle to gaze at the columns of their men marching behind them. Their unified steps hitting the ground at the same time as they maintained perfect form. They looked like death the way Conrad decided to dress them. She felt powerful, she‘d always been powerful but not like this.

The rides had been weary and she forgot how much her body wasn’t used to it anymore, yet Syvis pushed on. She wouldn’t whine or anything, despite how much she wanted to. Her ass was sore and her husband was painfully right about riding a horse after he had his way with her. The dull ache of her body hummed.

Syvis didn‘t help much with the actual construction of the fort, she didn’t like to be dirty. However she did her best to help forages and hunting trips to help keep their men well fed as they worked. A full tummy was the key to strength in Syvis‘ mind.

• Devil
„I suppose it would make those trips less unbearable for both you and I should you allow me to come.“ Syvis said with a wink. She truly was blessed to sit in the sun, the steel mask and cloak had to be hot on her husband’s body.

He grinned to himself, that's one way to put it for sure. Less unbearable, huh. She really hated that belt didn't she.

She turned her body in the saddle to gaze at the columns of their men marching behind them. Their unified steps hitting the ground at the same time as they maintained perfect form. They looked like death the way Conrad decided to dress them. She felt powerful, she‘d always been powerful but not like this.

The rides had been weary and she forgot how much her body wasn’t used to it anymore, yet Syvis pushed on. She wouldn’t whine or anything, despite how much she wanted to. Her ass was sore and her husband was painfully right about riding a horse after he had his way with her. The dull ache of her body hummed.

The mounted knights on their horses and clad in their black armour of steel plates was indeed a sight that made one feel powerful, even the Knights themselves. There was a psychological aspect to marching, it made a large group of people seem to have one purpose, and that portrayed power, strength. She was right to feel powerful.

Syvis didn‘t help much with the actual construction of the fort, she didn’t like to be dirty. However she did her best to help forages and hunting trips to help keep their men well fed as they worked. A full tummy was the key to strength in Syvis‘ mind.

Syvis' help was, nonetheless, helpful. She freed up another Knight for work, which meant the fort was up within four days time. Now they only needed to wait for the main force to arrive.

(Maybe you can RP the enemy armies?)

• Devil
The army was mobilized, at least what remained. See the lord often 'forgot' to pay his debts. All that remained was various slaves; elves, humans, fae, really whatever he saw fit to take in his glory days. He had some loyal followers as well, ones that wished for the return of their once great leader.

These bodies barely constituted an army however majority they lacked well training, but the mass of bodies was numerous. The lord determined if they marched at the right time he could catch them before much off a base had been established. So the slaves and indoctrinated followers progressed on the Kinniger set up, and before long they were knocking on their door. A messenger however quite literally had knocked on their door with the official document declaring war on Syvis and her husband, he had a face of "please don't shoot the messenger."

• Devil