LFG Dragon Keepers

Rhiannon

(Just a temporary name for rn until they become more official)
I have recently been thinking about starting my own group called Dragon Keepers. Basically they are people who find eggs from abandoned nests and raise them up. The dragons are free to do as they wish once they reach adulthood, be in leaving the village/city that the Keepers are living in or staying and helping the next generations along.

The whole goal of this group is to help bring dragons back to the world, because there are not many dragons in the world in the first place. Because of poaching etc unfortunately. The original Keeper(s) all have it in their mind to hopefully help bring atleast some sort of balance to the world by reintroducing it to dragons. Not all may have the same goals in the long run but who can say no to raising baby dragons.

And the original keepers are those who reply to this thread, surprise!

The premise of the first thread is that Ashieron has heard of a nest of dragon eggs in Eretejvan from a few unsolicited sources and he plans on taking a few people or someone else to go and get those eggs, saving them from probably egg death, and hopefully hatching them and raising them up in a safe place within the Spine.

And collaboration is key in this group :) so if anyone has any ideas please mention them!

proxy.php

I ' m i n t e r e s t e d .

cra ull is a sort of goo creature that can take any shape that it eats but it has other reasons for existing and has a natural sense to protect those who cannot protect themselves it receives the memory's or soul of who it takes and there personality's somewhere along the line it adapted an odd sense of right and wrong still with little regard for solids but in order to blend in it sticks with groups that best suit its interests in this case to find a dragon egg.....

Everything sounds good to me rn, before I got to bed, if you have a discord I would like to direct your attentions to the Dragon Trainer’s group chat channel of this fourm’s discord. :) So now yinz can discuss amongst yourself and if someone else is interested they also pop in on there also lol. For the thread expect it sometime tomorrow most likely bc I am now on night shifts at work x.x

Non-dragons raising dragons? Such heresy deserves to be purged by dragon fire.

How will the children learn valuable life lessons, like murder your siblings and parents so that none can stand against you?

So here are the planned threads for rn, bc idk how many eggos mama Sathirena laid (plz halp me with dat Sath lol)

1) We finish up the thread where our brave adventurers go forth and uncover the eggs of a now poached mama dragon. There will be a time skip so we wont be writing for a whole week of us sailing to the island and finding a dang entrance to where the eggs are lol. Btw plz pm me if you plan on joining in on it xD

2) Next is the thread where we make it back to The Spine with our precious cargo wnd start building up a base operations/the eggs hatching. Ideas will be very much appreciated lol.

Jormodo just join at any point in these two threads if you desire xD

3?) A possible maybe thread with Elbion students? It was mentioned so I am putting it here just because it miiiight happen?

Any other thread ideas will be much appreciated also :)

Mamma Irena laid several dozens of eggs throughout the cavern, some deeper some nearer, others completely out of reach without flight, probably too many humans could handle at once, but you can dictate yourselves how many they can reach.

They'd be cold to the touch, resonating magic, some may be coated by a sheet of ice and hibernating. Still alive! Ofc.
I'd say they're big eanough to fit cosily in an embrace of a human, like a baby or toddler.

If there's willing male dragons around, they can chime in as the daddy lol. (Which may change some egg and dragon properties like a different breath or colour, why not)

Last edited: