Completed Blackstone Deep

At the mention of multiple wives Syvis whipped her head around at Conrad. Polyamory was fine for other people but he was to get no such funny ideas, Syvis was far too greedy a lover for that. Her eyes narrowed as she spoke without speaking.

He saw her glare and chuckled. "Don't worry. We've already established that I'm only going to have you. Honestly, how you think I could possibly want anyone else is beyond me."

Her eyes widened as she stared at him. So there were other people like them? Strange. In her society she was taught such a thing to be wrong not something enviable. „Okay..“ she mumbled still weary of the whole situation.

He smiled gently and rubbed her shoulder. "Just try not to think about it too much, they'll probably tease you just a little bit but It won't be in any mean manner, they practice the exact same thing. So don't worry too much about it."

„I don’t share.“ Was all she said simply put. Conrad was like a diamond necklace, all the women want him but it is hers, they cannot have him. However possessive she might come across.

She cuddled into him again seeking comfort. Her clinginess coming through. „They won’t feel I’m making you devoid of a proper life because I won’t let you marry other women will they?“ she asked concerned.

„I don’t share.“ Was all she said simply put. Conrad was like a diamond necklace, all the women want him but it is hers, they cannot have him. However possessive she might come across.

"Neither do I" He said simply, grabbing her buttock.

She cuddled into him again seeking comfort. Her clinginess coming through. „They won’t feel I’m making you devoid of a proper life because I won’t let you marry other women will they?“ she asked concerned.

"No, for my father's people, and my uncle's also, polygamy is completely optional. I'm allowed by our people to have more than one wife but I'm far from required to." He assured her. "Besides. See my previous statement. Why, in the world, would I want another woman, when you're here?"

She shook her head as if she was shaking all the negative thoughts out. Despite her hardwired arrogance she was a very fragile person, and being in love made her more so in a sense. „For once I have something to lose.“

Syvis proceeded to scootch off the seat and find her way to her usual spot atop of Conrad’s lap.

She shook her head as if she was shaking all the negative thoughts out. Despite her hardwired arrogance she was a very fragile person, and being in love made her more so in a sense. „For once I have something to lose.“

He smiled at her, "Hey. You aren't going to loose me. I want to keep you just as much as you want to keep me. Trust me. Nothing is going to take either of us away from the other permanently. And anything that tries is going to die, very painfully."

She sat on his lap and he held her close while driving. "I love you Syvis."

She leaned into him. “I love you too.” Before she smiled grabbing some of his hair gently. “Remind me to cut your hair when we get to where we are going, it needs a trim my love.” She said in an affectionate manner.

“I’m tired.” She said flatly still wrapped up in his arms as he drove the carriage in a sane manner.

She leaned into him. “I love you too.” Before she smiled grabbing some of his hair gently. “Remind me to cut your hair when we get to where we are going, it needs a trim my love.” She said in an affectionate manner.

He chuckled, "Alright. I trust your judgement in the appearance field."

“I’m tired.” She said flatly still wrapped up in his arms as he drove the carriage in a sane manner.

"Sleep Love." He said quietly. "I'll get us where we're going."

(They're in Elbion? Or Alliria? I forgot.)

“ scruffy traveller man.” She teased kissing his cheeks.“

He told her she could sleep and she did so on his lap. He’d protect her. „night“ she mumbled quietly.

(Alliria lol dw ab it)

(Sorry when I’m tired my texting gets lazier „don’t worry about it“)

Ellice slept in the back peacefully as did Syvis in the front leaving Conrad alone for most of the journey.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Conrad
Ellice slept in the back peacefully as did Syvis in the front leaving Conrad alone for most of the journey.

The trip took a number of days. In which case Ellice would take over driving the carriage so that Conrad could be safe from the sun, and Syvis wouldn't try to kill them again. Of course such privacy was taken advantage of.

But a few days later they arrived. It was a modest but big city with a grand, black castle standing proudly amidst the whole thing, looking out menacingly over all the rest. This wasn't the typical city either, this one was awake throughout the night. Many of it's citizens were vampires, and even those that weren't spent much of their waking hours in the dark half of the day.

And true to what Conrad had told her, many of the women wore collars of various kinds, some steel, some leather. But they all meant the same thing. A few of the people greeted Conrad by name, especially amongst the guards.

"Welcome to my home Love." He said to her.

Syvis marvelled at the city and castle. He was far more noble then she. She eyed the collars before whispering to Conrad „mine is far better.“ her hand rest atop it. „ what does it mean here although?“ she questioned.

Syvis marvelled at the city and castle. He was far more noble then she. She eyed the collars before whispering to Conrad „mine is far better.“ her hand rest atop it. „ what does it mean here although?“ she questioned.

"I agree." He said back. "here it's akin to a wedding ring. Though I suppose it's a tad more territorial in nature. Basically they mean you're married but also somewhere along the way to being owned, not quite but that's a simple way of putting it. Since you're wearing yours it basically means you're mine. It's nothing to be ashamed of really, it's just the way it is. My father and my mother are quite ah..... open, about how they are."

„mmm so I am your wifffffe“ she teased him as she hopped on his lap. „I don’t want to be anyone else’s. Just yours.“ her teasing tone cut down by a now serious one.

„You met Fhaornik, they must be relatively normal in comparison.“ she reassured him.

„mmm so I am your wifffffe“ she teased him as she hopped on his lap. „I don’t want to be anyone else’s. Just yours.“ her teasing tone cut down by a now serious one.

"Yes, wife is one way to put it. Though maybe a little more proprietary than that." He said seizing her backside, with his own teasing tone with a slightly more serious undertone. "You won't be. You're mine, and mine alone~"

They drew a little closer to the castle itself. The gatehouse raising it's three portcullises to admit them inside.

She smiled wickedly „always master.“ before making her face a normal expression once again.

She inhaled as they entered. Syvis had no clue what to expect.

• Devil
She smiled wickedly „always master.“ before making her face a normal expression once again.

She inhaled as they entered. Syvis had no clue what to expect.

The castle was as a castle is, grand, impressive, stoic. The machicolated battlements were a bit of a show of prestige but also served a purpose. It was clearly built to be impressive and showy but nothing was there just for the looks. There was a man in the corner of the courtyard, unassuming until he disappeared.

He set her on the bench of the wagon, stepped down then offered her his hand to help her down.

The man appeared again from the opposite shadowy corner, and a small woman in black plate armor stood directly in front of the two. Around her neck was a steel collar and her face bore an elated smile. Conrad smiled, came forward and gave her a hug, which she returned, "Good to see you again mother."

(I'll use my profile for her for this next post.)

Anya was overjoyed to see her son again.

She wrapped her arms around his back in a strong hug. "It's been far too long Conrad!"

She pulled away and examined him. "You've gotten big!"

Her eyes found themselves resting on Syvis, and she grinned at her son knowingly. "Finally decided to settle on one woman huh?" She turned to address Syvis. "What's you're name Sweetie? And tell me, has my boy been able to properly satisfy you? Or do I need to have a conversation with him?"

(Okay!)

Syvis smiled at his help and then his interaction with his mother. She picked a good one.

When his mother asked her name she smiled warmly. „I am Syvis, it’s a pleasure to meet you, truly.“ she said in a polite yet friendly manner.

When she asked the question of satisfaction Syvis‘ face grew red as it often did and she stared at the ground „Well.. Uh.. Yes.. I reckon he does..“ she stammered a loss for words. Out of all the questions to be asked this was the most surprising.

• Bless
Syvis smiled at his help and then his interaction with his mother. She picked a good one.

When his mother asked her name she smiled warmly. „I am Syvis, it’s a pleasure to meet you, truly.“ she said in a polite yet friendly manner.

"The pleasure's all mine." She said simply. "Now what kind of army did my son have to fight through to get you? Nice form, healthy, good posture. Yes, doubtless Conrad here had to kill someone to get you."

When she asked the question of satisfaction Syvis‘ face grew red as it often did and she stared at the ground „Well.. Uh.. Yes.. I reckon he does..“ she stammered a loss for words. Out of all the questions to be asked this was the most surprising.

She smiled good-naturedly. "Aww, she's shy."

She pulled her into an arm hug, maybe a tad uncomfortable cause of the armor. "Sadly my husband isn't here to meet you, he's a bit busy with his fellow blue orcs, looking for his clan history I think. Though I'm not sure he's ever coming back here. From what he told me he intends to abdicate. Since Conrad left he'd intended to leave it to my brother Eberwolf, but now that you two are here, I do believe he'll leave it all to you."

Conrad followed the two women in. And Anya turned to him, "Take good care of her. She's not something you want to let go of."

(Nevermind, a little too tedious.)

• Haha
Reactions: Syvis
Syvis chuckled a little. “I met your son truly in prison. Although I suppose the story we tell people is a lord’s dinner party. Truthfully I haven’t a remembrance in the slightest of which lord it was only that he was of the boarish sorts, or perhaps that was my date. Help me out my love.”

She returned the hug as best as possible. “I understand completely we dropped by without any sorts of notice, it’d quite silly of us to assume you will wait around for the possibility we might drop in.

Her eyes lit up with true joy. This is what Syvis imagined having a mother would be like, warm and fuzzy a feeling she’d be craving since birth. She reached a hand back to interlace it with Conrad’s.

Syvis chuckled a little. “I met your son truly in prison. Although I suppose the story we tell people is a lord’s dinner party. Truthfully I haven’t a remembrance in the slightest of which lord it was only that he was of the boarish sorts, or perhaps that was my date. Help me out my love.”

"Really?" She asked. "An odd coincidence. Me and his father met in a slave camp. I had been jumped by bandits and sold to a mine. We lead a revolt, ended up here."

Conrad answered, "you're thinking of your date. The noble whom we were visiting was a little more idyllic than that."

She returned the hug as best as possible. “I understand completely we dropped by without any sorts of notice, it’d quite silly of us to assume you will wait around for the possibility we might drop in.
"Think nothing of it." She said cheerily. "Far as I'm concerned this is your home. And from what that collar tells me, you're my daughter in law."

Conrad held her hand and looked at her happily. His mother spoke, "come, you must tell me everything. And I mean everything."

• Sip
“I’m afraid our escape was not so grand. I lock picked and Conrad was my knight in shining armour. Quite a silly place didn’t even search me for hair pins.” She told her in a light tone before looking back at Conrad. “Oh I suppose you’re right, but you know how the men who hire me are.” Her face went red again. What was Anya to think of her sons wife being a woman for hire. A piece of fine jewelry essentially.

His mother was being surprisingly calm which was making Syvis nervous, mayhaps it was the fact that Syvis never truly had healthy parental interactions. She exhaled through her nose, Anya was not a threat she was her mother-in-law.

Syvis smiled at Conrad’s happy face, she could tell this meant the world to him. As they walked Syvis talked; about how they came to meet at the party, the excitements of said party, how they ended up in prison all they way up to how they wound up here. She let of minor details such as the intense cruelties of her father as that was not something you did, disrespected your fathers name, and she left her profession vague.

• Bless
“I’m afraid our escape was not so grand. I lock picked and Conrad was my knight in shining armour. Quite a silly place didn’t even search me for hair pins.” She told her in a light tone before looking back at Conrad. “Oh I suppose you’re right, but you know how the men who hire me are.” Her face went red again. What was Anya to think of her sons wife being a woman for hire. A piece of fine jewelry essentially.

"Oh I'm sure it was exciting to experience. So you opened the door, he got you through it?" She asked, her smile never fading. "Sounds like teamwork to me."

His mother was being surprisingly calm which was making Syvis nervous, mayhaps it was the fact that Syvis never truly had healthy parental interactions. She exhaled through her nose, Anya was not a threat she was her mother-in-law.

Syvis smiled at Conrad’s happy face, she could tell this meant the world to him. As they walked Syvis talked; about how they came to meet at the party, the excitements of said party, how they ended up in prison all they way up to how they wound up here. She let of minor details such as the intense cruelties of her father as that was not something you did, disrespected your fathers name, and she left her profession vague.

Anya listened very closely to Syvis as she spoke about her and her son's adventures. She gave Conrad an approving look through a lot of it. "You sly boy. I must say I'm impressed." Then to Syvis. "Though I believe I'll need to get the more nitty gritty details from him at a later date to save you some embarrassment. Come on, we should eat. I'll have the table set, and while that's being done, I'll bring you two to Conrad's room, where you're welcome to stay at any time for however long you want."

• Nervous
She nodded her face displaying her appreciation of not being asked about more...intimate details. Syvis was doing her best yet somethings don't readjust in a culture switch and her prudishness was likely one.

"Thank you." She said grateful for the food before her eyes growing wide she tugged on Conrad's arm. "Ellce." she said lowly and curtly. They'd forgot her.