Completed Blackstone Deep

„Despite whatever your son says nothing promiscuous.“ she shot a fake glare at Conrad. „Poofy.“ she added.

Anya replied with, "aww, but you'd look so cute in a promiscuous dress~"

This would be followed by giggling, clearly it was a joke.

Conrad rolled his eyes. "Now now, I'm showing you off enough with that collar, I don't want anyone else to see too much of what I have."

• Devil
Reactions: Syvis
Her cheeks turned rosy. An unexpected reaction from a mother in law.

„Ooooh but it’s okay to attempt to RUIN my gowns for your own satisfactions?!?“ she accused pointing at him in a sarcastic tone. She was mostly joking.. mostly.

• Devil
Reactions: Conrad
Ooooh but it’s okay to attempt to RUIN my gowns for your own satisfactions?!?“ she accused pointing at him in a sarcastic tone. She was mostly joking.. mostly.

"Only the less expensive ones." He assured her, "besides, you like it when I remove your clothes in a less than gentle manner."

This earned a short giggle from Anya. "You too huh?"

• Scared
Syvis had forgotten where they were and she shot Conrad a look that read ‚I‘m going to kill you tonight.‘ she stared down at her lap embarrassed.

• Devil
Syvis had forgotten where they were and she shot Conrad a look that read ‚I‘m going to kill you tonight.‘ she stared down at her lap embarrassed.

Conrad cackled evilly. And Anya patted Syvis' shoulder. "Oh don't be so bashful. You're among family now. All of whom are probably just as perverted as you are, if not more so. There's really no need to be embarrassed."

• Nervous
"Um." she looked around "So uh- how's the weather around these parts?" she asked avoiding eye contact with everyone around her. Just distract them Syvis, they'll forget it.

• Sip
"Um." she looked around "So uh- how's the weather around these parts?" she asked avoiding eye contact with everyone around her. Just distract them Syvis, they'll forget it.

Anya glanced at Conrad, "Is she always this adorable? She's like a nervous kitten, it's so cute!"

Anya hugged Syvis from the side again. "You two are such a good match, I can tell."

• Stressed
Syvis stared at Conrad eyes huge, what the fuck was happening!?!? Her years of social etiquette training no where near prepared her for such interactions. She felt like her skin was on fire. Anya had complimented her, Syvis took a deep breath that's one she could take and mold. "Thank you I appreciate it." she said politely. Eyes still on Conrad.

• Smug
Syvis stared at Conrad eyes huge, what the fuck was happening!?!? Her years of social etiquette training no where near prepared her for such interactions. She felt like her skin was on fire. Anya had complimented her, Syvis took a deep breath that's one she could take and mold. "Thank you I appreciate it." she said politely. Eyes still on Conrad.

Anya walked off back to her seat giggling. Syvis was so hopeless right now. Conrad and Anya both having a few chuckles at her expense. Conrad placed a hand on her shoulder. "Syvis, you're among family, there's no call for formalities. Speak as though we're your closest friends and family, which soon we will be."

• Yay
“You do not discuss such things amongst kin. Pardon me for wishing part of my life to be private most extremely the intimate parts yet you feel the need to display them for all.”She spat at Conrad. “How dare you laugh at me, it is most ungentlemanly and it is most improper.” Her uncomfortableness was rising. “You will not insult my dignity for it is the highest offence.” She wasn’t mad, just setting boundaries.

• Nervous
“You do not discuss such things amongst kin. Pardon me for wishing part of my life to be private most extremely the intimate parts yet you feel the need to display them for all.”She spat at Conrad. “How dare you laugh at me, it is most ungentlemanly and it is most improper.” Her uncomfortableness was rising. “You will not insult my dignity for it is the highest offence.” She wasn’t mad, just setting boundaries.

Conrad raised his hands, "calm down Syvis. If you really want us to stop we'll stop. But there's no need to be agitated."

• Cry
“I am calm.” She said cooly before grabbing another bite of her steak. “Now, do you wish to waltz or foxtrot? My dress will rely heavily on that fact unless you’re willing to buy me two. Which I have just cleared my closet.” She finished with a wink. “Nothing backless for the gown.” She added.

• Bless
“I am calm.” She said cooly before grabbing another bite of her steak. “Now, do you wish to waltz or foxtrot? My dress will rely heavily on that fact unless you’re willing to buy me two. Which I have just cleared my closet.” She finished with a wink. “Nothing backless for the gown.” She added.

"I think a waltz would be a little more appropriate for a wedding." He told her. "And trust me when I say, your closet will be replenished, I promise." He said to her.

Anya took a note, "No... backless.... dresses. Got it."

• Ctuhlu senpai
„Thank you my love.“ her eyes crinkled in a smile as she reached for his hand. „Do you wish for a wedding party?“ she asked him genuinely, it was likely she could scrounge up a few old pals if he had wishes for it. As much as a wedding day was for the bride she believed in cooperation.

Anya? Have you any one specific you wish to invite? Will we be sending word to your husband or shall I let that rest?“

„Thank you my love.“ her eyes crinkled in a smile as she reached for his hand. „Do you wish for a wedding party?“ she asked him genuinely, it was likely she could scrounge up a few old pals if he had wishes for it. As much as a wedding day was for the bride she believed in cooperation.

"I see no reason why not to have one. Why? Is there someone you want to invite?" He asks her. He didn't have any particular need for a party, since he considered the wedding party enough. But she asked so he answered.

Anya? Have you any one specific you wish to invite? Will we be sending word to your husband or shall I let that rest?“

"My husband? Oh he'd love to be here, but I don't think he'll be able to make it. He has a few duties to look after, that and he has to take care of his concubines, so it's not as if he can just get up and leave for a day. I know from personal experience one has to establish a clear pecking order among a harem." She said with a smile. "Without him there it would likely dissolve into chaos. So he'd love to come, I'm sure of it, but he probably won't be able to make it."

• Popcorn
(Sorry I thought I replied)

She grimaced. „I’ll find some girls I guess.“ Wrong. She was going to pay some and they’d slip away at the reception.

Syvis held her face stoic. She couldn’t imagine Conrad not attending their child‘s wedding for the mere fact he had other wives. She smiled in attempting understanding not wishing to shame her for her peculiar way of life. „That makes sense.“ Was all she managed to utter before dropping the subject entirely after all Anya had been so kind, who was Syvis to judge.

• Bless
(Sorry I thought I replied)

(No worries)

She grimaced. „I’ll find some girls I guess.“ Wrong. She was going to pay some and they’d slip away at the reception.

He could hear her tone change. "If you don't want one we don't have to have one. Really, I consider the wedding itself party enough."

Syvis held her face stoic. She couldn’t imagine Conrad not attending their child‘s wedding for the mere fact he had other wives. She smiled in attempting understanding not wishing to shame her for her peculiar way of life. „That makes sense.“ Was all she managed to utter before dropping the subject entirely after all Anya had been so kind, who was Syvis to judge.

Anya smiled gratefully at her for not pressing the issue. The truth was a little more complicated than that but that about covered the basic idea.

(Reality is that the guy who plays Conrad's father is not on the site anymore, so he really can't attend.)

• Sip
(Figured lol.Also wedding party js like bridesmaids and groomsmen the reception is the mega bash.)

Syvis yawned. “I’m tired.” She said calmly staring at Conrad.

• Bless
(Figured lol.Also wedding party js like bridesmaids and groomsmen the reception is the mega bash.)

(Thanks. I know absolutely nothing about weddings, XD)

Syvis yawned. “I’m tired.” She said calmly staring at Conrad.

He turned to Anya. "She is most wakeful in the day and it's pretty late for her. Mayhaps we should continue this tomorrow. For now I think it best we get her to bed."

• Cry
Syvis nodded her thanks and stood up, ready to follow Conrad back to his room so she could pass out. Hopefully he had a bed, he likely did given his..hobbies.

• Devil
Syvis nodded her thanks and stood up, ready to follow Conrad back to his room so she could pass out. Hopefully he had a bed, he likely did given his..hobbies.

Oh he had a bed alright. It wasn’t exactly king sized but it was big enough to fit him and his significantly smaller bride-to-be. He pulled aside the covers for her and slid in with her. “I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself here so far. Please, be honest, what do you think?”

• Nervous
Syvis slid in beside him. It was quite comfy. She answered his question with "It's intense. You've a unique relationship with your mother. I like her although if it's suggested Ellice is a part of this any further I will kill Ellice and feed her to the crows." finishing with a breath.

• Devil
Syvis slid in beside him. It was quite comfy. She answered his question with "It's intense. You've a unique relationship with your mother. I like her although if it's suggested Ellice is a part of this any further I will kill Ellice and feed her to the crows." finishing with a breath.

He rolled his eyes. "Don't worry about Ellice. She's no threat to you. And if it really get's bad I'll give her away as a slave or something like that. But I have a rule and that's not to kill unless absolutely necessary."

Syvis smirked at him. "Why? Killing is quite fun. I've slaid a many a man, brought him to his knees and-" Her delicate finger slid across her throat as she made the sign for death.

• Cheer
Syvis smirked at him. "Why? Killing is quite fun. I've slaid a many a man, brought him to his knees and-" Her delicate finger slid across her throat as she made the sign for death.

"Because it's a waste of food." He said simply. "Dead blood tends to be cold after a little while, and dry, no good if you want to live off it. So I don't kill because I wouldn't have as much food if I did, so I kill when necessary."

• Thoughtful