Completed Blackstone Deep

„The great hall sounds imposing!“ Syvis smiled at him.

He motioned for her to come with him. He brought her to see this.

proxy.php

Syvis stared at the great hall in awe. It was quite impressive and if this was the castle she was promised well how could she be anything other then impressed?

„It’s beautiful my love...“ she said grabbing his hand.

Syvis stared at the great hall in awe. It was quite impressive and if this was the castle she was promised well how could she be anything other then impressed?

„It’s beautiful my love...“ she said grabbing his hand.

He held her hand in a gentle but firm grip. "I"m glad you like it."

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, he had a feeling she was the right choice.

Syvis looked up at him studying his handsome features. Before blurting out „ I want to be your wife, poofy white dress, cake and all I want to be your wife.“

Syvis looked up at him studying his handsome features. Before blurting out „ I want to be your wife, poofy white dress, cake and all I want to be your wife.“

He smiled and pulled her in for a kiss. "And so it shall be. You'll be my wife, and I your husband. Properly done, and thoroughly."

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Syvis
She hugged him. "Yay, our wedding shall be the event of the season!" she called out excitedly. It was true, she had quite the knack for throwing world class balls and galas when the resources were on hand. It'd likely slow business down for her although, yet being with Conrad would bring about status of it's own. Mayhaps rising her status all together, that coupled with a lavish affair would most definitely elevate the duo to the acceptable social standards of Syvis' eyes.

She hugged him. "Yay, our wedding shall be the event of the season!" she called out excitedly. It was true, she had quite the knack for throwing world class balls and galas when the resources were on hand. It'd likely slow business down for her although, yet being with Conrad would bring about status of it's own. Mayhaps rising her status all together, that coupled with a lavish affair would most definitely elevate the duo to the acceptable social standards of Syvis' eyes.

"I'm certain that it will be." He said to her affectionately. "And I'm certain that it will be an event to envy."

His family certainly had the resources to make such an event happen, and doubtless they'd be willing to spare some of said resources for that purpose. So he wasn't worried about appeasing his wife's tastes. She'd be happy with what they had to offer, he was sure of it.

"Thank you for putting up with my vanity." She said earnestly before reaching up to kiss him.

Syvis smiled "Do you think we'd be allowed to host it here?" her eyes filled with anticipation, it was such a beautiful estate. As well as a power flex, which was what half of events were. Syvis felt that how one could throw a grand scale event further reflected their prosperity increasing the respect factor. All things had purpose in the delicate structures of the upper class world.

"Thank you for putting up with my vanity." She said earnestly before reaching up to kiss him.

"Of course," He said simply. "Thank you for putting up with my poor choice of words that pops up every now and then" He returned the kiss as usual, and held it as long as possible without her suffocating.

Syvis smiled "Do you think we'd be allowed to host it here?" her eyes filled with anticipation, it was such a beautiful estate. As well as a power flex, which was what half of events were. Syvis felt that how one could throw a grand scale event further reflected their prosperity increasing the respect factor. All things had purpose in the delicate structures of the upper class world.

"I don't see why not." He said to her, "I'll need to arrange it with my mother but most likely the answer will be yes."

Another thing would be that this wedding would certainly reach her father's ears, and be a serious blow to him, to know that Syvis was now his and his alone, in all things.

• Popcorn
Syvis' face fell a little. "We won't be inviting Fhaornik, and I want people manning the doors the last thing we need on our day is him appearing unannounced like the maniac he is. " it pained her to say it but it was what was healthy for her mind and Conrad's her father burned his bridges a long long long time ago she was just to chicken to admit it.

Syvis' face fell a little. "We won't be inviting Fhaornik, and I want people manning the doors the last thing we need on our day is him appearing unannounced like the maniac he is. " it pained her to say it but it was what was healthy for her mind and Conrad's her father burned his bridges a long long long time ago she was just to chicken to admit it.

He nodded, "I'll make sure the garrison is looking for him until a few days after the wedding. He won't crash in here unannounced unless his goal is to die. I promise you that."

He understood that it was hard for her. He was her father, so of course she felt something for him, and he wanted to help support her in this internal struggle.

„Thank you my love. So it’s set then, we‘re having a wedding.“ She smiled hugely at her man feeling excited. Syvis hadn’t planned on being wed in some time but it’s funny how life has other plans for a person.

• Love
Reactions: Conrad
„Thank you my love. So it’s set then, we‘re having a wedding.“ She smiled hugely at her man feeling excited. Syvis hadn’t planned on being wed in some time but it’s funny how life has other plans for a person.

"That's great!"

Behind them Anya stood with a smile on her face. "We can discuss the details of you two getting married over dinner. Come on, we have the table set and the food ready."

She lead the two of them to the dining hall, and sat them both down at the table. A lot of food had been prepared. At least enough to let Syvis eat properly. Anya and Conrad settled for a few glasses of dense, red liquid, which was doubtlessly blood.

• Devil
Syvis smiled back at her although slightly startled. “Thank you.” She said in a civil tone keeping the mood light.

Syvis ate her food happily, at first it’d been uncomfortable eating alone while Conrad made conversation with her but by now it was an occurrence she’d gotten used to, helped by the fact she need only eat around once a week should she eat proteins. She had gone for a meal of steaks and such in case they weren’t staying allowing survival or in case they were she didn’t wish to be a burden.

• Bless
Syvis smiled back at her although slightly startled. “Thank you.” She said in a civil tone keeping the mood light.

Anya's smile brightened, "My pleasure."

Syvis ate her food happily, at first it’d been uncomfortable eating alone while Conrad made conversation with her but by now it was an occurrence she’d gotten used to, helped by the fact she need only eat around once a week should she eat proteins. She had gone for a meal of steaks and such in case they weren’t staying allowing survival or in case they were she didn’t wish to be a burden.

"So, first off, where will the wedding be held? Here in the castle or elsewhere?" Anya asked. "Just tell me what you want to happen and I will make it happen. Syvis, you and I need to go to a tailor soon and get you fitted for a dress. Conrad, lose the armor."

• Smug
“I wish it to be here if it’s not an inconvenience, you’ve just such a pretty estate.” She said with a humble smile.

“I need a dress yes, thank you. I want Conrad nice and spiffy so I second that notion.” She eyed him. “We’ll need food, invitations, and a time set, evening naturally. Plus music as well as seating.” Her tone was very factual, as she rang off the list in her head.

“And Conrad you and I need to pick a minister, dependent on religion of course, I don’t practice one so if you do it’s up to you although I frankly don’t mind.”

“I wish it to be here if it’s not an inconvenience, you’ve just such a pretty estate.” She said with a humble smile.

Anya waved her politeness aside. "Please, no need to be so formal here, as far as I'm concerned you're already family. And before too long this estate will likely be yours and Conrad's if you choose to stay."

“I need a dress yes, thank you. I want Conrad nice and spiffy so I second that notion.” She eyed him. “We’ll need food, invitations, and a time set, evening naturally. Plus music as well as seating.” Her tone was very factual, as she rang off the list in her head.

Conrad sighed, "Alright, fine, I'll lose the armor."

Anya, quick as lightning, jotted down all of these on a piece of paper with a length of charcoal. "I know all of the basic needs, I mean specifics. Evening, will happen. Music, I'll have the city's best orchestra players to be here. Seating will be no issue. What kind of food? What sort of decorations?"

“And Conrad you and I need to pick a minister, dependent on religion of course, I don’t practice one so if you do it’s up to you although I frankly don’t mind.”

Conrad said to her, "I'll speak with the local temple, and have them arrange for a proper ceremony. It might be a little more religious than the wedding you're thinking of but it will certainly all come in handy."

(You okay with a non-traditional wedding? Something maybe a tad more liturgical?)

• Cthuulove
Syvis nodded, „thank you .“ she didn’t think Anya knew how much those words meant to her.

„I could send for one of the cooks my father used to employ, I want Elven food. Human food just doesn’t sit right.“ she said truthfully, sometimes it was okay but she craved her home. „Tasteful decor, so many weddings are icky now.“

(yeah that’s cool.)

Syvis nodded, „thank you .“ she didn’t think Anya knew how much those words meant to her.

"Don't mention it." She said with a reassurance.

„I could send for one of the cooks my father used to employ, I want Elven food. Human food just doesn’t sit right.“ she said truthfully, sometimes it was okay but she craved her home. „Tasteful decor, so many weddings are icky now.“

"that could work. So I take it you want to invite your father too? Where is he? I need to know where to send the invitation letter." Anya said to her. She had no idea about Syvis' father.

• Bless
Syvis picked at the table cloth. „So I reckon I should tell you.“ then started the whole story of her father and what had happened within their past few days.

Syvis picked at the table cloth. „So I reckon I should tell you.“ then started the whole story of her father and what had happened within their past few days.

Anya looked at her stunned, then looked down at the table. "I'm sorry. If I had known I never would have said anything."

Anya stood up, walked over to Syvis and gave her a hug. "I'm sorry that happened. You don't need to worry about anything like that around here."

She looked surprised at the apology. „You hadn’t a clue an apology is far from necessary.“ she said before Anya‘s hug enveloped her.

„it wasn’t a worry in my mind.“ she said warmly. Looking at Conrad with a face of ‚how could you ever leave this place?!?‘

She looked surprised at the apology. „You hadn’t a clue an apology is far from necessary.“ she said before Anya‘s hug enveloped her.

„it wasn’t a worry in my mind.“ she said warmly. Looking at Conrad with a face of ‚how could you ever leave this place?!?‘

Conrad rolled his eyes with a smile. Anya pulled away from the hug. "Well I'm glad you aren't upset. So back to planning. Any specific preferences regarding the dress?"

• Sip
„Despite whatever your son says nothing promiscuous.“ she shot a fake glare at Conrad. „Poofy.“ she added.

• Bless