Completed Blackstone Deep

Conrad though, "Oh dear. I completely forgot. I'll be right back."

Conrad went and retrieved Ellice, probably more than a little grumpy about having been left behind. But it was unlikely that she'd been harmed. He introduced her to his mother, who gave him a cocked eyebrow. "Already have two of em do you?"

He shook his head, "NO, no not at all."

Ellice's face was sour when she was brought in. When Conrad arrived to get her she'd told him snipply "I know I'm short but I'm not forgettable." With a flick of her hair in a sassy manner she stared at Syvis.

Syvis' face flashed a tad of jealousy as she glowered at Ellice. As if she'd willingly share with a hot mess reeking of vomit. Although it wasn't exactly Ellice's fault she was a mess, she had been flung about a carriage like a useless rag doll. Unfair to her. With that realization she softened a tad, softening completely at Conrad's reassurance of their exclusivity.

Ellice's face grew from sour to smug at the suggestion of her being Conrad's second. She rivaled Syvis' gaze with a look of "I'm just as worthy as you bitch!" to which was met with a much higher concentration of disdain from the elf's eyes. The scornfulness unsettled Ellice causing her to back down a tad although she couldn't help but smirk cockilly as she remembered all the orgasmic feelings Syvis' husband had given her and the kisses. Maybe in a way she was a second one, and that's what got to Syvis so much. Her height feeling taller as she clung onto her very petty high ground.

Ellice's face was sour when she was brought in. When Conrad arrived to get her she'd told him snipply "I know I'm short but I'm not forgettable." With a flick of her hair in a sassy manner she stared at Syvis.

"To be fair," He said simply, "My mother practically ambushed us outside the carriage. We didn't exactly have time to think about it."

Ellice's rivalry with his wife was a bit of an interesting thing to watch, at least for his mother. Who read the entire standoff like an open book. She gave each woman a knowing glance, she'd seen this kind of thing, heck she'd participated in this kind of thing, countless times. She shook her head with a sigh. "Oh Conrad, you have two girls and don't even know it."

Syvis' lips pursed slightly at Anya's comment before remembering where she was forcing her face to be neutral, dead inside if you will. She folded her hands in front of her gracefully before smoothing down her blouse elegantly. Her poise showing her disgust at the situation unfolding in front of her, rather than acting out she'd simply gain in politeness and decorum as most noblewomen did.

Seeing her chance to piss of Syvis more Ellice grabbed ahold of one of Conrad's arm in the same manner Syvis would. "Pleased to be your second." she purred "although it seems first may be available soon enough." she murmured so only he could hear.

Syvis wasn't going to make a fool of herself here in front of Conrad's mother. Her posture grew more erect as she drilled a hole in the wall. Her walk giving her the illusion of gliding as her fingernails dug into her hand, careful not to draw blood.

• Devil
Reactions: Conrad
Syvis wasn't going to make a fool of herself here in front of Conrad's mother. Her posture grew more erect as she drilled a hole in the wall. Her walk giving her the illusion of gliding as her fingernails dug into her hand, careful not to draw blood.

Oh there was no need to worry about making a fool of herself. In fact Anya came up beside Syvis and whispered to her. "Are you really going to let her do that? You're his first, if not his only, so why are you letting her put her hands on him. I have a few uh... whips you can use if you so need to."

Anya left it at that with a giggle, and evil giggle. These people were far stranger than Syvis likely anticipated. Conrad meanwhile was trying to step away from Ellice with a gentle but firm message of "no".

• Bless
Reactions: Syvis
Syvis looked at Conrad then at Anya, finally at Ellice. She couldn't hit Ellice, no. If she hit Ellice right now rage would consume her and the girl would be nothing but a pulp. It'd be a murder of passion, so Syvis looked forward.

Ellice clung steadfast to the half orc's towering frame. She saw Syvis too late.

She'd had enough, there was too much happening and this stupid peasant who knew it all was pushing her. Syvis swiftly grabbed Ellice by the throat squeezing as the girl clawed at her hand. She looked her dead in the eyes before whispering in her ear, "Remember when I told you if you tried anything again I'd skin you alive?" Ellice choked out a yes sound her face reddening rapidly. "Well not only have you embarrassed me in a moment of weakness, you did exactly what I told you not to. You better pray Conrad saves you within the next few moments or I will fucking crack your neck with one hand like a toothpick."

Ellice's eyes flashed to Conrad then Anya silently begging them for help. The blonde had snapped, her hissy fit going over the edge. Syvis was going to kill her, this was how she was going to die. She attempted to smack her arm yet she was too weak causing the grip to be tighter and Syvis' long slender fingers to bruise her neck further.

• Devil
She'd had enough, there was too much happening and this stupid peasant who knew it all was pushing her. Syvis swiftly grabbed Ellice by the throat squeezing as the girl clawed at her hand. She looked her dead in the eyes before whispering in her ear, "Remember when I told you if you tried anything again I'd skin you alive?" Ellice choked out a yes sound her face reddening rapidly. "Well not only have you embarrassed me in a moment of weakness, you did exactly what I told you not to. You better pray Conrad saves you within the next few moments or I will fucking crack your neck with one hand like a toothpick."

Ellice's eyes flashed to Conrad then Anya silently begging them for help. The blonde had snapped, her hissy fit going over the edge. Syvis was going to kill her, this was how she was going to die. She attempted to smack her arm yet she was too weak causing the grip to be tighter and Syvis' long slender fingers to bruise her neck further.

Conrad stepped in, "I think she understands you Syvis. I doubt she'll make the same mistake again."

He held the hand with which Syvis gripped Ellice gently but firmly and had Syvis release her throat. He hardly wanted anyone to die. He was going to have Ellice punished for her actions, he wasn't going to let her die. It was supposed to be a happy occasion after all.

"Let go Syvis, we'll discipline her later."

• Dwarf
She smirked at the girl before releasing causing Ellice to fall on her hands and knees gasping and coughing for air. "Fucking lucky." Syvis murmured before composing herself.

Ellice felt the air rush through her lungs as Conrad told Syvis to release her throat, she gasped and inhaled as deep as possible yet she couldn't get enough air. Her neck was bruised, Syvis' delicate yet surprisingly strong fingers imprinted on her skin like a perverse tattoo a reminder of what had just happened. Ellice was aware that Syvis wasn't her biggest fan but to be capable of killing her was completely different. "You psychopath." Ellice coughed out at the blonde standing over her wheezing body.

Syvis smiled warmly again at Anya. "Pardon the disturbance." She said her regal manner filling her once again as she acted as if nothing happened.

Syvis smiled warmly again at Anya. "Pardon the disturbance." She said her regal manner filling her once again as she acted as if nothing happened.

"No sweat." She said, just as chipper as she had been when they arrived. "Still, if you change your mind, I'll be happy to let you have a few of the whips me and my Master have collected."

She continued onward with Conrad and Syvis behind her, Conrad gave Ellice a stern glance, then turned back to continue his conversation with Syvis and his mother.

"Where is father?" He asked.

"I told you outside didn't I? He's with his fellow blue orcs, trying to learn more about where he came from. A personal quest. Velera is with him too."

• Popcorn
Syvis made a crude face. Before smoothing it over again, Anya needed to comprehend Ellice wasn't apart of this marriage and because of that Syvis would do no such thing. "She's just a blood bag, we keep her with us so Conrad doesn't have to hunt. He offered to keep her on a leash in the yard and it's starting to sound better and better each day she opens her mouth." Syvis spat looking back at Ellice. A warning sign of what was to come.

Ellice knew she'd pissed off Syvis for the last time, she'd gone too far and now she was likely going to pay the price. Be it death or being tied to a post like an animal. She underestimated how cruel the blonde could be, she figured she'd tolerate more but to no avail. Conrad's glance proved that she was in it with him too now. It was when Syvis called her a 'blood bag' she cringed a feeling of insignificance and worthlessness overwhelming her. That's all she was, a blood bag.

• Devil
"She's just a blood bag, we keep her with us so Conrad doesn't have to hunt. He offered to keep her on a leash in the yard and it's starting to sound better and better each day she opens her mouth." Syvis spat looking back at Ellice. A warning sign of what was to come.

"An offer that still stands." He commented. But then he said simply, "though we shouldn't dwell on it, not now. You're meeting my family, this should be a happy occasion."

He put a hand on Syvis' shoulder to help calm her down. "So tell me, what would you like to see first? The Library? The Great Hall? The ballroom?"

Ellice knew she'd pissed off Syvis for the last time, she'd gone too far and now she was likely going to pay the price. Be it death or being tied to a post like an animal. She underestimated how cruel the blonde could be, she figured she'd tolerate more but to no avail. Conrad's glance proved that she was in it with him too now. It was when Syvis called her a 'blood bag' she cringed a feeling of insignificance and worthlessness overwhelming her. That's all she was, a blood bag.

To say she was just a blood bag was a little harsh, they'd said they'd give her an education, and Conrad kept his word. She'd stepped out of line yes, but still he owed her what had been promised, so she'd get it. She was in for it, but it wouldn't last forever most likely.

• Sip
Syvis nodded. Her face finding its former joy despite the embarrassment of her hiccup. "Show me your favourite." she said simply kissing the hand he'd placed upon her shoulder. His presence always made things easier, her moments of homicidal rage fleeting as fast as they'd arose. Syvis wondered if her father had found someone to love him as purely Conrad did her if he'd have been the same man. Mayhaps that was what kept Syvis from becoming like him, the level headedness of her man.

Syvis nodded. Her face finding its former joy despite the embarrassment of her hiccup. "Show me your favourite." she said simply kissing the hand he'd placed upon her shoulder. His presence always made things easier, her moments of homicidal rage fleeting as fast as they'd arose. Syvis wondered if her father had found someone to love him as purely Conrad did her if he'd have been the same man. Mayhaps that was what kept Syvis from becoming like him, the level headedness of her man.

He chuckled, "I don't think my favorite would be any interest to you. Unless you like swords that is. Come on, let's take a look at the library."

Anya said, "I'll have the cooks ready your woman some dinner, and be sure to come yourself. Say, an hour?"

"An hour sounds good mother, thank you."

He lead Syvis to the library, a grand, four-story room with an open center. It was truly a marvelous place, filled with books of all kinds, an entire floor dedicated to magic. "What do you think?"

• Cthuulove
"Thank you!" Syvis called to Anya as Conrad lead the way to the library.

When they reached the roof Syvis let out a laugh of wonderment the smells of old books finding their way to her nose. She smiled taking in all the books surrounding them. "It's gorgeous, exquisite, divine!"

When they reached the roof Syvis let out a laugh of wonderment the smells of old books finding their way to her nose. She smiled taking in all the books surrounding them. "It's gorgeous, exquisite, divine!"

"Do you want to see a few of the books?" He asked her simply, reading her obvious excitement. He could tell that she loved books. "I think that they might have some erotic literature here somewhere. Knowing my parents it's a definite possibility."

Syvis' eyes got big. "We are not reading your parent's smut!" she hissed at such an idea giving him a swat. "That is not something you discuss with parents OR anything of the sorts!"

Syvis' eyes got big. "We are not reading your parent's smut!" she hissed at such an idea giving him a swat. "That is not something you discuss with parents OR anything of the sorts!"

He cackled evilly. "Aww. It's not about them you know. It's just smut. And I was suggesting you read it. Knowing you you'd like it quite a lot."

"You find this funny don't you!?" she accused him. She swatted him again. Yet there was a smile on her face before she started to giggle.

"You find this funny don't you!?" she accused him. She swatted him again. Yet there was a smile on her face before she started to giggle.

He said wickedly. "Maybe. I find it even funnier that you think you swatting me is going to go unpunished~"

He gave her a wicked look, making it clear that the minute the door was closed she'd be having quite the punishment in store.

"You wouldn't!" she said in a disbelieving tone.

Yet she knew he would, and she knew she'd likely be apologizing for her swats. Though she reckoned she was likely just a gnat when it came to her swats, they were light and he was quite strong.

"You wouldn't!" she said in a disbelieving tone.

Yet she knew he would, and she knew she'd likely be apologizing for her swats. Though she reckoned she was likely just a gnat when it came to her swats, they were light and he was quite strong.

He growled and pulled her close. "You know I would~"

Of course, it was mostly just to have an excuse to spank her, he hardly noticed the swats she gave him. And she would probably know that too.

• Devil
Syvis smiled as he pulled her in close. Almost purring said „I suppose I was wrong.“

Syvis smiled as he pulled her in close. Almost purring said „I suppose I was wrong.“

"Very wrong pet. I'm always down to punish you." He hissed in her ear. Then he pulled away, "Now let's show you the rest of the castle. We may end up living here eventually after all.

• Cthuulove
„Okay“ her tone was chipper as if they hadn’t just had a steamy moment. „We can christen it how we she fit at a later date.“ she said with a breathy chuckle.

„Okay“ her tone was chipper as if they hadn’t just had a steamy moment. „We can christen it how we she fit at a later date.“ she said with a breathy chuckle.

He smiled and gestured for her to follow him. "So do you want to check out the great hall or the Don Jon?"