Completed Blackstone Deep

Syvis shrugged “only sometimes” she joked. He knew she was wrapped around his finger and she’d very well die for him if he asked so her joking didn’t matter much.

He chuckled evilly. She was so fun.

“Gag me! You will do no such thing, I’ll scream.” Syvis called up at him. “You took away my power, now you get to listen to me whine.”

"Do that and I'll strip you too." He threatened. He wouldn't actually, not in public, but he had no qualms about walking her around like a trophy for some amusement. "And don't believe that I won't, and don't fool yourself by thinking you won't love it."

• Yay
Reactions: Syvis
Syvis made a face at his threat. Lucky he couldn’t see it. Annoyed of looking at the ground she hopped up to sit beside him. She was still tied, but if Conrad really thought tying her hands would keep her down he clearly underestimated her abilities. She was lethal, and wouldn’t have him forget it.

• Dab
Reactions: Conrad
Syvis made a face at his threat. Lucky he couldn’t see it. Annoyed of looking at the ground she hopped up to sit beside him. She was still tied, but if Conrad really thought tying her hands would keep her down he clearly underestimated her abilities. She was lethal, and wouldn’t have him forget it.

He grinned and pulled her onto his lap again, this time letting her sit up. His arms on either side of her to control the reigns. He gave her a teasing little neck-kiss. "You're adorable you know that?"

• Yay
She leaned into him, "You find a mad woman adorable? Have you any survival instincts my love?" She questioned half joking.

She leaned into him, "You find a mad woman adorable? Have you any survival instincts my love?" She questioned half joking.

"I have plenty of survival instincts. Calling you cute is one of them." He said with a laugh.

"Hmmm, I see. Praise me in hopes I won't murder you when you least expect it?" Syvis joked kissing his neck and cheeks.

• Bless
"Hmmm, I see. Praise me in hopes I won't murder you when you least expect it?" Syvis joked kissing his neck and cheeks.

"Oh I know you won't kill me when I least expect it, cause then you won't get your nightly loving." He said with a cocky grin.

• Popcorn
"Hm. Sure." She mused, he was getting to cocky. "Let me remind you, I do NOT need a man, it's just nice to have one."

• Devil
“I’ll be safe I promise. Can you untie me? What if we get highjacked and I die because I couldn’t fight!?” She called at him. They both knew Syvis was sufficient without her hands in combat but perhaps a guilt trip would grant her her freedom. Sadly there was a likelihood of the duo being attacked, Conrad really didn’t think they could piss off as many people as they had and be safe. Not to mention the fact that she had work to do, her status was waning and her coin depleting.

• Devil
“I’ll be safe I promise. Can you untie me? What if we get highjacked and I die because I couldn’t fight!?” She called at him. They both knew Syvis was sufficient without her hands in combat but perhaps a guilt trip would grant her her freedom. Sadly there was a likelihood of the duo being attacked, Conrad really didn’t think they could piss off as many people as they had and be safe. Not to mention the fact that she had work to do, her status was waning and her coin depleting.

He cocked an eyebrow in uncertainty. "I'll free your hands, but I'm not going to give you the reigns, and if you try to take them back, it's back to the ropes with you."

He undid the ropes. "Could you please go and untie Ellice?"

• Smug
“Can you stop the carriage first? I’m not in the mood to move around a rolling wheel.” She said in a bitchy tone. Syvis was indeed bitter about her lack of control.

“I need to set up a meeting with a lord the second we get somewhere safe, I’ve been lallygagging for far too long.” She further said looking at her nails, “I need a manicure too, and a new gown.”

• Devil
“Can you stop the carriage first? I’m not in the mood to move around a rolling wheel.” She said in a bitchy tone. Syvis was indeed bitter about her lack of control.

“I need to set up a meeting with a lord the second we get somewhere safe, I’ve been lallygagging for far too long.” She further said looking at her nails, “I need a manicure too, and a new gown.”

He stopped the carriage as requested, and laughed at her mention of meeting someone. "Alright, but nothing more than a few kisses for him okay? And we can see about getting you a new gown and a manicure once we're out of immediate danger."

• Bless
“I don’t bed them, half the time before I was with a dashing vampire such as yourself I flirted with every male in sight but them.” She gave a shudder, “even the help. Let me remind you although that without my esteemed profession we would have never met, and my lords’ generosity can be extended to my significant other if I so wish. This doesn’t just help me.”

She knew one day she’d have to give up her profession one day but truthfully she didn’t want to, the gifts and treatment she was given she doubted she’d give those up until there was ring on her finger, even then it may be up for debate. As much as she loved Conrad there was nothing saying he wasn’t temporary in her life.

• Cry
"aww, How sweet." he said with a smile. "And I understand exactly how important your work is. I just don't want you to go too far with them. After all, how special is it with me if you do it for anyone who pays? Thats all."

Syvis made a face. “Do you really think so lowly of me that I’d give it away for a fucking purse? I do NOT go too far, I never have and I never will, it is a profession more honourable then going out and killing people for some loose change.” She snapped. Maybe she’d gone to far but he was insinuating she was some common brothel worker in which she was far from. With that she slammed the carriage door to untie Ellice and apologize for her driving.

• Devil
Syvis made a face. “Do you really think so lowly of me that I’d give it away for a fucking purse? I do NOT go too far, I never have and I never will, it is a profession more honourable then going out and killing people for some loose change.” She snapped. Maybe she’d gone to far but he was insinuating she was some common brothel worker in which she was far from. With that she slammed the carriage door to untie Ellice and apologize for her driving.

He held his hands up in a gesture saying 'calm down, I didn't mean it like that', however she was a little too quick in slamming the door and he sighed. Perhaps he could have worded that better.

• Nervous
Syvis banged on the front wall telling Conrad to get moving, she wasn't coming out. Sure sometimes she was a little bit of a hot head, but she didn't care. He had asked for it.

• Devil
He sighed again and whipped the reigns. The horses began to walk forward, the clopping of hooves on cobblestone was heard as they entered the city. He pulled the carriage to a halt a ways from the inn. "Lets get your stuff."

• Popcorn
"Fine." Syvis huffed still being grumpy with him. He was in the dog house, no doubt about it.

She climbed the steps to her family inn before making her way to her room. Syvis opened the door to see it as they'd left it although it had been cleaned a tad. She poured herself a drink as she chose which gowns to take with her and which she'd leave with the front lady to sell, before chugging her drink and deciding to take nothing. None were new after all, she'd fetch a fair price although.

She frowned before going to grab her coin purses from her safe throwing them into a felted bag. She glanced at the mantle of the room, there sat a photo of her and her father. Sure she hated him, sure he was horrid, yet she added the photo to the bag. Syvis huffed as she nodded at the little room she was tossing away.

• Cry
"Fine." Syvis huffed still being grumpy with him. He was in the dog house, no doubt about it.

She climbed the steps to her family inn before making her way to her room. Syvis opened the door to see it as they'd left it although it had been cleaned a tad. She poured herself a drink as she chose which gowns to take with her and which she'd leave with the front lady to sell, before chugging her drink and deciding to take nothing. None were new after all, she'd fetch a fair price although.

She frowned before going to grab her coin purses from her safe throwing them into a felted bag. She glanced at the mantle of the room, there sat a photo of her and her father. Sure she hated him, sure he was horrid, yet she added the photo to the bag. Syvis huffed as she nodded at the little room she was tossing away.

He followed her up the stairs and helped her with packing where he could, he was a little confused when she grabbed the painting but he said nothing. He resolved to let her calm down before talking to her again. He looked about, seeing that she wasn't taking any dresses, which surprised him, but again he said nothing.