Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dwarvish

• Werewolf

• Other... (Please Discuss!)

• Total voters
Happy for dad to be a widower, alternatively. A bit sad, but thems the breaks when one half of a relationship lives centuries beyond the other :/

• Cry
Reactions: Haloshooter
I love this idea! I know im a bit late yo the party but I'd like to join if you guys are still up for adding people. Thinking of making an older brother or sister type character

• Love
No problem! I'll add you in to the list!

_____________________________​

Nidraak (Great Ancestor)
TobyDarkstar (Father)
Aybara (Child)
Nycto (Uncle)
Ferelith Scathach (Child)
Haloshooter (Child)
Abrielle Huxley (Older Child)

Here's the last names, vote with the appropriate Emoji's.
Sivlan (Cheer Panda)
Callasan (Cry Panda)
Mendrev (Shock Panda)(4 votes)
Itari (Scared Panda)
Tiariel (Nervous Panda)
Callidarian (Stressed Panda)(2 Votes)

Last edited:
  • Wonder
Reactions: Aybara
So the idea is to have a "normal" family right? Like normal everyday people without magical powers or anything like that? Trying to work on my character idea and wanted to see what the feel we were going for was.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Ferelith Scathach
That's nothing, I just got 17 notifications from summarized reports and was totally freaking out for a second cause I was really excited!

Abrielle Huxley
Not necessarily normal. I mean, we're a Noble family so how "Normal" could we possibly be? We're also half elves, human and elf. Magic is not out of the question.

I guess by "normal" I meant like not a clan of super powerful characters who aren't constantly taking on world threatening events.

Nice start on your character btw!

• Yay
Awesome! All your characters look amazing so far!

Question: What is the extent of our Nobility?
Do we preside over a provence or do we own land near a particular city in a particular country?

Are we of the elven country in the forest or the neighboring Vel Anir and thus caught in the middle of the racial tension between man and elf?

Or are we near one of the more racially diverse cities, Elbion, Alliria, Belgrath?
Small details but could shape our family I think.

I like Elbion. Maybe their mom died during the event so it can be nice and fresh.

Just any where but Belgrath that place doesn’t even turn green when you use it in a post. That’s baassic af lol.

as for the story.

As the moody misunderstood black sheep it will be my pleasure to be a wet blanket when not being generally annoyed by everything you all do arbitrarily. UwU

If you think that sounds exhausting already just imagine having to write for it. Just remember I and the rest of the family will pick on you.

Especially me.

A lot.

Like a lot a lot.

Like “so much Jesus god so much.” A Lot.

But no one else gets to.

End of discussion.

With that said...

here’s my shit list I’ll start it from the top.

Alysandra: Your not mom even though you look like her. Desi wishes she would just be the older sister before their mother’s death and stop trying to fill the void her death left. Is the number one candidate for insults, genuine annoyance and sharp retorts.

Unity: Annoyingly bright, too touchy, jumpy, and climby, but loves her creativity and enjoys her company more often than not. Always will generally act annoyed but will always quickly warm to her as they talk.

Elyr: Highly respects and will generally obey without question respecting his wisdom and power. Just that simple. But Desi has always been a loner and rarely volunteers to spend time with others, including her father.

Great Gran Gran Susanna: The only person she openly seeks to spend time with when available, and speaks with her politely enjoying her every word. In short Desi loves Great Gran Gran. :3

So yeah that’s how it is. Lol deal with your lot! The genderless goth sibling that took the attic loft of this half eleven magical noble family has spoken and will not be challenged. \>w</ rawr.

Hmm... Wasn't really planning on filling the mom role. Of course some of her mother's responsibilities would fall on her as the eldest but I don't see Alys trying to stand in for their mother.

Was thinking of more of like the cool older sister that lets you do things that they know your parents dont want you doing/ or just things that you're not supposed to do as long as it isn't too dangerous. (Like sneaking out of the manor for a late night adventure as opposed to burning the town down as an extreme example) I know Desi is an adult but I think you get the idea.

But at the same time I can see Alys having some good natured fun with mild hexes or curses when Desi gets too out of hand with the insults.

I also like the idea of living in/near Elbion

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Desiminla Mendrev
As for Alysandra's relationship with her family:

Unity: Irresistibly adorable and is secretly Alys' favorite younger sibling. Finds her creativity and childlike energy refreshing. Embraces every opportunity to take Unity out on a small adventure or to just spend time with her doing whatever she happens to be doing. Secretly spoils her when the others aren't looking.

Desiminla: Loves them deeply but finds them annoyingly moody. Wants to be closer and spend more time with them but finds it difficult through the constant streams of insults. Personally believes this has something to do with how much she looks like their mother, but has never had the opportunity to talk to Desi about it.

Elyr: Reveres him and will obey any request without question. Major daddy's girl. Knows that the death of their mother has been hardest on him out of the whole family and does what she can to help out around the manor.

Granny Sue: Her mentor, teacher, and advisor. Whenever she has had a problem, needed advice, or just somebody to talk things through with, Susanna has always been her go to person.

Last edited:
Updated Desi’s profile, but halo just a quick gripe, but Unity seems grossly imature for her age, 16 is a bit old to be playing with sticks. I picture her more as 11 or 12 but I’m being nit picky just thought I would voice. Love you!

Desiminla Mendrev
I hear ya! I figured it worked because she's a half elf and there could be a different age vs maturity rate!
I imagine Alysandra Mendrev to appear closer to a girl in her late teens, Desi in her early to pre-teens, and Unity in still in her child phase.

That's kinda how I was seeing it too. My idea for Alys was for her to physically be in her early to mid twenties but have the maturity level of a normal 16 or 17 year old human. But maybe I should make her a bit older since Unity is 16 but is still in her child phase. I agree that a half elf would probably physically and mentally mature more slowly than a full human or a full elf.

• Bless
Reactions: Unity Mendrev
Alysandra Mendrev
The best older sister in the world! A role model and example that Unity simply adores to death. She looks like their mother and even acts like her at times which only makes her love her even more.

Desiminla Mendrev
A partner in crime... Most of the time. She imagines Desi is a masked vigilante when they think they're holed up in their room not talking to anybody... One day she'll catch them in the act!
She's also really confused, is Desi a 'Her'? Or a 'Him'? Both? Neither? Does she have a brother, a sister, or a doppelganger like Great gran gran Sue told her about?

Elyr Mendrev
The best dad in the world, but sad now that mom's gone. He needs all the love and support of his family and she has purposed to always smile around him and do everything in her considerable power to lift his spirits!

Asuego 'Susanna'
Great gran gran Sue! You respect Great gran gran Sue because Great gran gran Sue will turn you into a toad! Great gran gran Sue told her so!