Private Tales among friends

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
She listened to everything said, most of all when La spoke. She watched the former king closely and shook her head at his defiance. Then La helped her up and they headed to a tent to discuss. La showed her to a cushioned seat and she sat slowly, listening to him.

Her eyes turned down as her mind reeled. She did not want to call for his death, all members of the pride had use, even the weak. But he was not just weak... he was a danger to himself and others. Her rounded ears rest against her skull as she sighed.

"He is a danger to himself and others... he is a liability to the pride and can do only more harm than good"

That was all she said... she couldn't say the words "he should die"... she could not bring the words forth so she said her peace and looked down silently to her hands within her lap.

the generals murmured agreement. general la raises his hand for silence.

"the king has left us no choice, if he were willing to give me the ancient spell of eternal rule he could live a short but meaningful life afterwards he would have a year of still being respected and heard, he has chosen to die. this is a sad task, but it must be done"

general ga the elderly man cleared his throat speaking up.

"we all know the end ruling here, there are two options imprison the king for life, lose the blessing power that each king needs to protect the pride, or force the blessing from the king in tern ending his life and protecting the future of the pride. i vote for the ladder"

the other generals also vote for the second option

general la looks solemnly at gaia he didnt look forward to the proceedings anymore than she did.

"we still have to take an hour to speak so lets get some refreshments."

he nods to some guards who leave and return quickly with water and nuts and fruits and a small bowl of dried meat.

the generals looks surprised but gratefully take the food.

general la takes a sip of water and clears his throat.

"im not going to be a feared king i want my generals to live as comfortably as i do" he points around the table.

"notice how we are all level i do not sit at a different table nore are you on the floor"

a younger general laughs and says "your ass looks more comfortable than mine, who carved these chairs i swear ive gotten ten splinters since i sat down"

the other generals seemed skittish as if waiting for general la's reaction. " he giggles a bit and the other generals relax.

"maybe i still need to remind you whos still in charge" he quips back smiling and winking at the other generals

Gaia simply watched the proceedings in silence, saying nothing and not partaking in the refreshments. Eating was the last thing on her mind right now, the hammer of death she'd brought upon the king instead took up her senses. Her eyes fell closed as she lowered her gaze to her ha ds folded in her lap, just listening to the males around her chitter chatter and even laugh on occasion.

All she could do was wait for this hour to pass, and then the next. Hopefully within 2 hours it would all be done and she could move on and start figuring out what she was supposed to be doing now from here. She opened her eyes and looked to La, knowing full well he too did not like these traditions, but he had a loyalty to the pride and how things were done.... she lacked the later. She sighed softly and reached for his hand gently.

general la squeezes' gaia reassuringly. the groupd of generals murmur among eachother until a guard steps into the tent nodding at la he stands and raises a glass.

"though we are cast forward into the light the darkness can always be found in our hearts and our shadows" he says seeming to quote a scholar of some sort "may the pride prosper here fourth"

"here here" the generals say in unison raising there glasses and drinking before getting up to return to the stage.

general la led gaia as before back to to the stage and into her seat.

the king still knelt to the ground he looked tired after kneeling for an hour. but he was given water by the guards so he wasnt as weak as he would have been.

once all the generals were sat down general la stood to adress the crowd he rose his arms and began to roaror which silenced the crowd almost intantly

"the ruling has been decided, we took your testimony's to heart and even those that spoke on behalf of the the king words' were taken into deep consideration, todays ruling is not questioning the kings might, the kings generals have seen error in the kings ways of handling our enemy's and our fellow pride members, this is a moral ruling for the good of the pride. our king has betrayed our trust he has made it clear that he wishes not to lose the gods power even when the gods have left him, his greed is clear in his actions, the general assembly under the power of the holy tribunal and in the eyes of our gods we hear by sentence the king to forced removal of the original blessing bestowed upon us by the dark gods themselves, the transfer ceremony will happen in secrete to honor the kings life that his soul should still meet with the darkness. furether more the generals have elected me to become your new king and receive the blessing of the gods this ruling is final"

drums rang out as the people cheer.

general la leads gaia away to the kings tent he ordered the royal guard to stay outside the tent pulling her inside and pulling away her veil. he kissed her softly and sat on a cold throne much different than the former kings throne beside it sat gaias place. also gold but geven cushions with jewels.

"that was stressing. please sit get used to this tent we will spend alot of time here, the king will be brought to us soon, i want to give him one more chance before us to relinquish his blessing willingly if he does he can still lead a fruitful life fore one more year as a citizen of the tribe, he doesn't have to die, in my heart i am still loyal to the crown but it seems the king is no longer like minded. what ive ruled today was for the prides benefit but i feel i cannot steal the throne even if it is what must be done"

he sighes putting his face in his hands

"you must see me as a pathetic mate who cant even straighten his thoughts let alone save a race such as ours"

She smiled softly as she followed him to the Kings tent, trying to be reassuring to her mate. He pulled her into the tent and ordered the guards to remain outside. She looked around quietly and sat as he told her to. She listened to him and nodded as she watched him, unable to pry her eyes from him. As he sighed and put his face in his hands she stood and moved to him, pushing her way into his lap gently and dragging her tongue over his maw.

"I see no such thing, you are as lost and confused as I am. It is alright. We will work it all out together." She smiled as she hugged him gently.

general la's ears pricked at the aproch of foot steps.

he lifts gaia up and back to her chair swiftly kissing her

he manages to sit in his chair before two guards walk in with the king. they salute the general before setting up guards at each entrance to the tent.

the king looks defiantly at the general then spits at his feet.

"you to scared to execute me in front of the masses?"

the general shakes his head.

"no i brought you here so that i can ask you to reconsider, give away the blessing if you do you can spend the final days of your life with your family to say goodbye. we do not depose you lightly but as you have been my king all my life and my fathers and his fathers life, the last bit of loyalty that resides in me and all of us wish you not to end your life in disgrace"

the king smirks

"if you had any loyalty i would not be here, the only way for you to receive my blessing is to pry it from my cold dead heart" he growls.

general la hangs his head in sorrow

"i was afraid you would say that " he waves a hand at a guard who leaves and comes back with another, between them they carried a gold bowl on a silky pillow it was set on a table of sorts carried on poles. they placed it down in front of the king and slid the poles away .

general la leaned over and whisperd to gaia.

"no one but the crafter of that bowl and the kings of old and there blood have touched it, for anyone but i the soon to be king and him the soon to be former king were to touch it it is believed the bowl will steal your thirst and hunger" he smirks a little at that.

a young mage comes into the tent setting up candles that glowed a dark purple when lit. he was an older boy than the other children seen in the camp. his fur was half black and half grey with a clear line down the middle of his body. his eyes were black and yellow as well.

general la whispers to gaia once more as quietly as he could.

"he is a shaman child he was picked for this cerimonie do to his unique abilitys because i was not born with magic the blessing may not take he is here to be sure the kings soul does not take root within mine."

"i am rie your majesty i am here to guide your soul to the darkness" the boy says to the chained king.

"general la will you please sit here your mate beside you shall sit with you as well". general la looked surprised at the boys knowledge to there relationship

She was lifted from his lap and relocates suddenly, almost startling her, she was too comfortable to have noticed the sound of approaching footfalls. He kissed her quickly as he set her in her own chair and she eyed him slightly before it became clear why he'd relocated her. Two guards walked in with the King in tow. They saluted La before settling into position to guard them.

The old king looked angrily at La, spitting at his feet and eliciting a frown from Gaia as he hissed slightly
"you to scared to execute me in front of the masses?"

Her eyes turned towards La as he shook his head and spoke
"no i brought you here so that i can ask you to reconsider, give away the blessing if you do you can spend the final days of your life with your family to say goodbye. we do not depose you lightly but as you have been my king all my life and my fathers and his fathers life, the last bit of loyalty that resides in me and all of us wish you not to end your life in disgrace"

the king simply smirked and growled slightly "if you had any loyalty i would not be here, the only way for you to receive my blessing is to pry it from my cold dead heart" his disrespect to her mate, her exhaustion and everything else on her shoulders etching away at her patience, while her mate simply hung his head in shame.

"i was afraid you would say that "

She watched as the items were brought in, tilting her head slightly as La over to her, whispering "no one but the crafter of that bowl and the kings of old and there blood have touched it, for anyone but i the soon to be king and him the soon to be former king were to touch it it is believed the bowl will steal your thirst and hunger"

She rose a brow at the ideal but said nothing... they were full of weird superstitions and ideas.... what would this be any different. She watched as he put purple candles out, he was beautiful with his multicolored fur and eyes. Again La leaned into her, whispering

"he is a shaman child he was picked for this cerimonie do to his unique abilitys because i was not born with magic the blessing may not take he is here to be sure the kings soul does not take root within mine."

"i am rie your majesty i am here to guide your soul to the darkness" the young one said to the old king before his eyes turned on La."general la will you please sit here your mate beside you shall sit with you as well". She did as was asked, not flinching at his mention of them being mates. She assumed those blessed by the gods would know these things automatically.

the boy looked to the guards

"everyone leave this is not for your eyes" the boy says sternly to the guards and a few generals that had snuck in to watch. they all do as they are told.

the boy turned to gaia

"normally i would draw power from the darkness but i have felt it weakening as of late, were as yyour power seems to be growing. so i shall draw the magic needed in this cerimonie from you, there isn't anything you need to do except maybe stay conscious" he smiles a bit at his own little joke.

he pulls a book from his things and a knife. he scrolls to a page and begins reading aloud.

"tay,ra sha ra draed da wa" he begins chanting this phrase over and over again. as he does the candles chang to a darker shade bathing the room in darkness rather than light.

as he chants he cuts general la's paw pouring his blood into the gold bowl. he does the same to the king

he crack an egg into the bowl as well

then the blood turns black and murky. it begins to writhe like a snake a tendril like creature rises from the goop. shooting out like a harpoon it hooks its self onto the kings chest. he screams in pain as the boys chanting became quicker and more forceful the creature in the bowl let out another harpoon like shot at general la. the boy stopped chanting abruptly.

"the blood has brought fourth the darkness now it will begin to feed on the king and exspell the power to la."

he puts some sort of powder on the creature making it squerm a bit.

"sha da ra ta lay ta shae" he begins quietly chanting these words to the slime.

general la and the king lock eyes.

the creature begins glowing a light purple. the tentrills on the kings chest seem to tighten. general la moans clutching his chest as his tighten as well.

the boy finishes chanting turning to gaia.

"they are in a state of sleeping wake now and can not be roused the aco,mao will sap and store the kings power slowly and filter it into general la. all at once would kill both of them. right now they are in a battle of wills the aco,mao is connecting there spirits. this takes energy so now you and i will feed our power into la, giving his soul the strength to withstand the blessing,the blessing is eternal rule but it comes at a price everything does."

he takes her paws gently.

"now think of general la all you must do is believe that his internal battle will be victorious, if you can do that ill be able to focus that strength into la, im willing to do this on my own but your help would make the process easier"

he closed his eyes and began humming a tune as if he were a snake charmer coaxing a cobra from its basket. the darkness seems to collect around him and slowly seep into general la.

Gaia watched as the boy sent the guards and General's skittering away before turning to her. She listened to him closely, tilting her head at his joke, but saying nothing as she did not understand the joke. She swallowed dryly as the boy pulled a book and knife before reading out loud words she did not understand. The lights flickered and darkened as the boy took La's paw and cut it, her instinct was to jump up and stop this, but she did not, she just watched. The boy did the same to the king, then cracked an egg into the bowl.

Gaia watched in disgust as the blood turned black before it turned into a creature of sorts, shooting into the king and La's chest. She growled as the boy stopped chanting and explained what was happening. Gaia watched as the King and La locked eyes and the creature changed colors, La moaned and Gaia looked to those boy as he turned to her, taking her paws as he explained further.

"now think of general la all you must do is believe that his internal battle will be victorious, if you can do that ill be able to focus that strength into la, im willing to do this on my own but your help would make the process easier"

She nodded and took a slow breath as she began concentrating on visions of La and her own future together, young they had together.. many children, and a long life. The boys hum threatened to coax her to sleep, exhaust tickling at her senses but she took another deep breath to wake herself up and she continued to concentrate deeply on their future.

the boys song seemed to fill the air to the point that was all that could be heard. general la and the king both let out a bellowing roar but no sound was heard from them they silently roared at each other for some time

the boy began to shake a bit his stamina was waning but he continued the song un interrupted.

the stone on general la's forehead began to glow and shimmer then it shattered to pieces at the same time the boy stopped humming.

the creature in the bowel melted away and general la fell backwards onto the floor. the former kings body seemed to fade away as well into dust and a pile of bone shards

the boy fell asleep as well leaving gaia basically alone

"you will never defeat me" a disembodied voice says in her ear in the kings voice

Gaia continued to concentrate, not looking to what was happening, just listening. When silence enveloped the room she opened her eyes and everyone but herself was asleep. She groaned slightly as she forced herself to her feet, moving to La's side, running her hand under his chin to test for a heartbeat. Once she found it she looked to the child and did the same before moving to pick the child up and set him in a more comfortable position.

She was exhausted but she fought through it. Moving to lay La more comfortably as well, though his size prevented her from moving him too much, his dead weight far exceeded her strength. After they were settled she looked to what had been the king, shaking her head slightly.

"you will never defeat me" had etched itself into her mind and kept repeating itself. She tossed her head slightly as if to shake the words from her memory but it did no good. She moved to lay besides La, exhaust and nausea overwhelming her as she curled up against him gently.

the boy sat up abruptly looking around the room bewitherd

he crawls to king la and looks him over sighing in relief

"his majesty will need rest he should sleep through the night and in the morning he will feel very powerful, be sure to keep him focused getting used to the feeling of having magic when all your life you possessed none can be over whelming his blood lust will be amplified as well"

he peeks his head out of the tent and motions some guards to come help him to the kings tent. they get him in his new quarters that had been prepared with new furnishings and a huge bed.

the boy shoos away the guards

once alone with gaia he seems to relax and sit in a chair panting.

"there's one more thing, our former king decided to cast a last minute spell before dieing, something that would keep him from completely joining the darkness how he did it is beyond my understanding. i just do what the book tells me to do. hes hidden his life force within the darkness that has been collecting around you, i believe he wanted to cheat death one last time and has harbored himself within you."

he reaches over and places his hand on her stomach, he looks solemnly at her before bowing and leaving the tent

"im sorry your majesty's" he says as he hobbles away looking tired and ready for bed

Gaia looked to the child quietly

"there's one more thing, our former king decided to cast a last minute spell before dieing, something that would keep him from completely joining the darkness how he did it is beyond my understanding. i just do what the book tells me to do. hes hidden his life force within the darkness that has been collecting around you, i believe he wanted to cheat death one last time and has harbored himself within you."

He reached to her, resting his hand on her flat belly before looking to her sadly. She tilted her head, unsure what he was sorry for, but he did not give a chance for her to ask as he left.

She frowned slightly, unsure if she was allowed to sleep besides the new King or not. She looked around the room, feeling the heaviness of being alone with knowledge she didn't understand. She decided to stay put... moving herself to a corner of the tent, curling up with a shiver and trying to get some sleep.

king la sat up abruptly looking around confused for a moment he shook his head a bit to clear the drowsiness he felt.

he looked around spotting gaia curled up in a corner. he smiled a bit seeing her cutely curled up like a cub in its den.

he quietly slips out from the tent. he looks down at the camp from the hill, feeling almost younger he had a sudden urge to roar at the top of his breath, so he roars a triumphant rawer that stops all in the camp, people roar back and the whole camp falls into applause. cra'ull in hawk form flys to the kings shoulder screeching along with the other lions.

"ive spotted a contingent of savages at least 500 soldiers camping not far from the camp. they have scouts patrolling the area, it seems our time is up, i guess one and a half days means three to the savages"

the king tenses up a bit but relaxes when he realises the bird was just cra'ull

"thank you cra'ull" he says quietly back as he waves to the crowd

She slept heavily, not noticing when he left and not waking any time closely there after. Mental and physical exhaust sucked her dry of her energy and now, she had more on her plate.

When she finally did wake up she felt like she'd been hit by a truck. She groaned as she stretched out and moved to get to her knees. Dizziness spun her world and she felt sick to her stomach, nauseous and even more exhausted. Her sapphire eyes scanned the room. La was gone and terror tore through her senses.

She forced herself to stand, nearly falling, her equilibrium way off. She caught herself on the table and growled slightly, hating the feeling of the world spinning drunkenly around her. She brought her hand to her head, holding it as she tried to stop the movements of the world around her.

after a night of spieing on the whole tribe turning into small insects and spiders i feel exhausted. i spied on the whole "trial" but grew bored with their testimonies.

i started doing air surveys for most of the night when i spotted a very large group of what the purebloods call savages camping not far from were they camped.

i decided to tell the new king and here i am now. carefully picking up gaia ive switched to my human cat hibread and help her to sit on the bed. the cheers from the crowd still echos through the tent walls.

"are you alright? dont die on me now i dont think these people would accept me if they found out i was masterless" i hoped my words weren't too honest for some reason pleasing this solid creature is all i want to do

"the king is addressing his people he seems to smell like magic now i guess he received the blessing or whatever it was that weird cerimonie gave him"

Gaia felt Cra' help her to the bed. She groaned faintly as she leaned against her friend. "I am exhausted friend..." she said softly as she lay her head against Cra. "I will not die... I am just exhausted. I could use a few days sleep" she said as another wave of dizziness swept over her.

"I need to eat..." she groaned and stood again. She was about to ask where La was when Cra advised he was addressing the people. She nodded as she headed for the door on wobbly limbs.

"I should be at his side" she while as she moved to leave and find him.

king la saw his mate struggling as she made her way to his side. he took her arms and wrapped them around his while smiling and wavering to the crowd. he leans down and whispers in gaias ear.

"i want to thank your for believing in me, i had visions of a battle against the old king and i thought i was loosing then suddenly you and the shamen boy were beside me giving me the strength i needed."
he licked her ear lovingly grooming a stray hair down to the rest of her coat

he looks to the crowd addressing them once more.

"ive seen your gossip many you may have guessed but for those of you who do not know yet, your crowned spiritual leader has become my mate she will be both your queen and conduit to the gods you will consider her word law as if it were my own. there are things we must do before we celebrate the queen and i's union so i shall take my leave of you go about your doings and wait for my command" he bellows out to the crowd.

he turns to gaia and whispers. " we have to walk away strong try not to lean on me too much my dear"

he waves to the crowd leading gaia to the throne tent not far from there quarters up on the hill.

he helps her to her seat and calls over the former kings servants.

"get your queen a meal to eat" he says to the girls who run off to fetch the food.

king la had a strange sense of confidence after the blessing he held himself like a king and commanded himself like one. his insecurity's about being king seemed to have been washed away

She cuddled into his grasp with a purrr, nodding her head at his thanks and leaning into his grooming. "My Pleasure my love..." she said softly as she nuzzled him. She looked over the crowd as he addressed them, not saying anything, too tired still to.

When he was done he turned to her "we have to walk away strong try not to lean on me too much my dear" she nodded and pulled strength from the shadows to walk without his assistance. When they got to the thrones and he ordered that she be brought food and everyone had departed she leaned to him.

"I am sorry I am so tired... I think I am with child..." she whispered softly, watching him for a reaction. Unsurenwhether to tell him what the king had said.

king la grinned and looked at her belly

"thats most wonderful a blessing from the gods, i wasnt sure we could have children. our children will be powerful beyond fathom" he places his paw on her stomach

"they shall rule one day, all i want is to make our people whole again, ive seen things in my visions. i saw a future were we prosper as a people and not through conquest but through resiliance fortitude and honor our teachings say that we are the dark holy among the evil light, its our job to lead people to the darkness without force, those that embrace the light are misguided but still are worthy of the darkness. i want to reach hearts and minds instead of swords and bloodshed. this is all to say we together can make the peoples lives better for all lionmen pure or not, i want our children to inherit a kingdom worth ruling" he kisses her deeply.

he pulls away when the servants return with a bowl of broth and meet stew with a bit of bread on the side.

"here ou are your majesty's"

they hand another bowl to the king a mix of fruits and nuts boiled in a meat broth is his meal.

he begins slowly eating carefully spooning his food into his mouth almost elgiantly.

the servants look at the king hoping for praise. king la smiles

"just like my mother used to make" the servants bow and go into kneeling positions on the the kings side and one on gaias side. the one on gaias side was the younger one she had met before.

"sip the soup lightly my lady its pretty hearty but will help with your hunger" she says softly from her kneeling position

She smiled at La's words... she had to tell him, but not right now, it wouldn't change anything right now, so she'd let him revel in his new found happiness. She watched him eat then looked to the servant besides her.

She lifted the bow and brought it to her muzzle. If she were in human form she'd use utensils, but in this form... she wasn't used to it. She rose the bowl and took a few sips of the hearty soup... her stomach twisting,, having gone from nothing in days to this heaviness.

She smiled faintly "it is good, thank you"

king la finished his meal handing the bowl to his servant.

"bring me the shaman boy, its time my mate and i reactive our crowns, this will spell the start of a new era one were the queen has as much power as her king"

the servant bows and hurrys away.

la turns to gaia.

"our mages have created a way for you to draw energy from the people just as i can draw power from you with the blessing. i believe you picked out its crystals. you feel weak today not because of your lack of food but because both i and our future children growing in you are both feeding off your energy. the generals and i knew this might happen the crown will allow you to keep a healthy amount of energy without me draining you dry" he smiles looking some what excited

"the shamen boy has our crowns, hopefully he has finished his enchantments on them, they will give us protection and when needed the strength to fight even if we are close to death, its called a last stand enchantment"

the shamen boy arived a few minutes later with two boxes. he places the boxes on the floor one in front of the king one in front of gaia.

"today we enter a new era" he says to them

la leaned in and giggled a bit to gaia "thats what i said"

the boy clears his throat before continuing.

"since the first ascension of a new king the crowning of the king has been a cerimonie done in secret he believed that doing such things in the public eye was unneeded the people knew him as king already he wished not to instill over active egoism within the people and himself and to this day his rule is law."

he opens the boxes as he says this.

"i the now head shaman second to gaia our god trapped by flesh but also over our last wise women here by crown thee as the king of all that touches the light under the gods and there blessings"

he places the crown on the king and takes a bow.

he turns to gaia picking up her crown and basically repeating what he said before to her, he carefully placed her crown on her head bowing once more.

"i will now announce to the people my final ruling and your place in our historical archives"

he bows while backing out of the tent.

general la shrugs a bit.

"i always assumed the crowning ritual was more involved and so spectacular thats why they dont do it among the people" he giggles a bit and looks at gaia

"with the crown on can you feel the power of the people yet?"
he winks at her a bit seeing the power in her rising with his own eyes and there bond

king la finished his meal handing the bowl to his servant.

Gaia turned her eyes to La as he finished his meal, she took a few more sips before setting her bowl down with a soft smile to her servant to have it taken away. She watched La, tilting her head as he requested the Shaman boy to reactivate their crowns, whatever that meant. She smiled softly, patiently waiting to see what was coming. She smiled softly as he turned to her

"our mages have created a way for you to draw energy from the people just as i can draw power from you with the blessing. i believe you picked out its crystals. you feel weak today not because of your lack of food but because both i and our future children growing in you are both feeding off your energy. the generals and i knew this might happen the crown will allow you to keep a healthy amount of energy without me draining you dry" She smiled softly and nodded, happy to see his excitement as he spoke. "the shamen boy has our crowns, hopefully he has finished his enchantments on them, they will give us protection and when needed the strength to fight even if we are close to death, its called a last stand enchantment"

She nodded again, it was alot of information about alot of things she did not understand, but she was willing to do what was needed. She stretched to the side lightly, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder in a gentle touch, pulling away as the shamen arrived with two boxes which he proceeded to set on the floor before her and La.

"today we enter a new era, thats what i said" he giggled, then cleared his throat. "since the first ascension of a new king the crowning of the king has been a cerimonie done in secret he believed that doing such things in the public eye was unneeded the people knew him as king already he wished not to instill over active egoism within the people and himself and to this day his rule is law. "i the now head shaman second to gaia our god trapped by flesh but also over our last wise women here by crown thee as the king of all that touches the light under the gods and there blessings"

The first crown was placed upon La's head, followed by a bow from the Shaman, then she was next. She lowered her head slightly to let him place the crown on her head, followed by a bow once more.

"i will now announce to the people my final ruling and your place in our historical archives"

"i always assumed the crowning ritual was more involved and so spectacular thats why they dont do it among the people. with the crown on can you feel the power of the people yet?" She smiled softly and nodded "Yes love" She whispered as he winked to her. It was somewhat a half truth, she was too tired to know what she was feeling. Her body pulsed with magic, but she could not tell why. Was it from the pregnancy? She was growing 2 magical beings in her belly, a feat she'd never done before, plus the old king had done something that she did not know, plus everything that had happened so quickly. It all had to be fate, she belonged her here and she knew it. She smiled softly as she torenher eyes from him to look around.

"I am personally happy that it's just us my love…"

king la smiled at her statement

"if it were my choice the world would only contain us two" he smiled again winking at her.

he looked away sternly

"unfortunately that's not our world, your familiar told me something she most likely didn't want to tell you for fear of stressing you more than these last few days have brought you, the lionmen of falwood have made camp only a kilometer away from our base camp, i was hoping they would appear the day of our judgement but its hardly been 3 days, there presence means somethings happened that has made them make camp more than a day early. i wish to go myeself with a general by my side to see if they have come to a ruling on what our transactions against them will be, you ar free to remain here or join me."

he takes her hand squeezing it slightly

"you must not push yourself"

He smiled,, laughing faintly and she smiled in
return." if it were my choice the world would only contain us two, unfortunately that's not our world, your familiar told me something she most likely didn't want to tell you for fear of stressing you more than these last few days have brought you, the lionmen of falwood have made camp only a kilometer away from our base camp, i was hoping they would appear the day of our judgement but its hardly been 3 days, there presence means somethings happened that has made them make camp more than a day early. i wish to go myeself with a general by my side to see if they have come to a ruling on what our transactions against them will be, you ar free to remain here or join me."

"I would love to" She said softly as he took her hand. She mentally said screw this and stood, moving to him and settling herself in his lap, be'damned whoever had an issue with it. She buried her nose under his chin gently.

"you must not push yourself"

"I must tell you something... when the king died... he did something.... harboring part of his soul in our unborn. I do not understand it... the Shaman told me." She whispered softly as she cuddled him.