Private Tales among friends

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
king la stiffened at this news. he started petting gaia behind her ears gently

he sighs. "its not odd for a former king who is forced to leave his throne to try to live on even after his death. we will watch our young and mold them into respectable leaders i have all faith that his soul will not ruin our people again, if need be we will preform a cleansing ritual"

he licks her forehead. reassuringly

"our family will not be weak."

he makes a whistling sound and a guard steps inside she kneels before them.

"yes your majesty's anything you need i will do."

king la nods.

"i need you to have general ga write up a letter and send it to a camp of savages invite there generals for a mid sun meal and a chance to talk, they are camped south east of here. "

the guard stood and bowed backing out of the tent as she did so

"it is time old brothers meet together and share a meal, we were once them before the great purifying war that forever cast us on different sides our coats of fur as muddied and as dark as there's. before the purifying darkness gave us such power we were one race."

he trails off looking away at a hole in the tent shining a single beam of light onto the ground

She nodded softly, lowering her head to bury it against his throat.

"Love you" she said softly, ignoring the rest of what was going on. After a few moments she opened her eyes and smiled to him as she looked into his eyes. "I want to name our children... real names... can we discuss this maybe?" She asked softly... she knew they had their traditions, but so did she, where she came from had ways too and she wanted to encorporate them as well.

king la smiles "so you mean for our cubs to have non traditional names? i dont see why not i never felt right about the way we name our young to begin with there names should be there own most names are reused over and over to honor our past leaders. you may pick ther first names there last should be ra since its a family name, i hear the humans use third middle names as well we could try that too."

he smiled thinking of his future

"how ever they are named they will still be my cubs till the day i die even if thats a 100 years from now"

king la cuddled gaia a bit grooming a bit of fur down on her head lovingly

** "so you mean for our cubs to have non traditional names? i dont see why not i never felt right about the way we name our young to begin with there names should be there own most names are reused over and over to honor our past leaders. you may pick ther first names there last should be ra since its a family name, i hear the humans use third middle names as well we could try that too."**

She smiled brightly, surprised he'd agreed as she nuzzled him, playfully nibbling on the underside of his chin.

*we can still use traditional names somewhat… for example, your name is La… we could name our son Lancelot or something, it still has the La, but more to it, making it into a name."*

**"how ever they are named they will still be my cubs till the day i die even if thats a 100 years from now"**

*"aye"* She said tiredly as she cuddled against him. He groomed her gently and she purred loudly, enjoying the attention from him as opposed to the attention from so many of the others.

*"Love you"* she said softly as she enjoyed their quite time.

a guard came in looking shaken right as la was about to return his mates affection.

king la turned his attention to the interruption

"your majesty the savage generals have come, the messenger came back bloodied. it seems they wish not to dine with you my lord, but they wish to make there decree to you and the queen"

she kneels shakeing a bit.

king la helps gaia back to her seat gently licking her ears as she sat down.

he sits in his own throne and waves at the guard who goes and fetches the generals.

"i was hopeing they would sit to a meal but they may not know the change in leadership, no matter how disrespectful they get we will stay peaceful"

he sighs and straightens up as thre lionmen enter the tent. one was larger than the other two and looked older. his body was rittled with scars and missing chunkc of flesh that have poorly healed over. one of his eyes are healed shut but his one good eye was fearce and dispite his battle scars he was clearly the alpha of the two younger generals.

he sat with his legs crossed in front of the throne the others followed his lead.

"we have come many hours early do to a development that has changed your ruleing some. his holyness commanded above us three who command the armys of three different tribes, the night of our peoples glorious battle against you that brought death to many who needed or wanted to reach the light above weakened his holyness resulting in his death. before he died he made us take an oath that no harm would come to your people if it were not for that oath we would have come in full force and taken you that very night" the other two generals growled a bit. the older general hissed at them to be quiet

king la spoke up in an almost eere calm voice.

"if you mean no harm to us then why was my messenger bloodied opun his return"

the younger generals snicker for a bit but there leader began hissing again which shut them up quickly

"my lord please forgive the transgressions of a few overly zealot solders who did not know why we had made camp were we are now. i assure you ive beaten there insubordination out of them before coming here, i will not dine with you for two reasons, his holiness only commanded us not to kill you all and second this week is a raiding week each minute im here i lose money, i will cut to the chase. you will vacate our lands you are banished to a remote valley were you will be to far to wage any wars against us, one of my trusted scouts will lead your people around our lands and to your new home, if you wish not to comply the 13 tribes that border the east profences not including the three army's ive brought with me are preparing for a full scale attack"

king la didnt look fazed

"how long do we have?" he asked calmly

the general seemed confused

"you must be gone by night fall" he says cautiously

"you have brought your news now we must prepare if we are not to dine then we have nothing else to discuss"

the generals stand and bow before leaving the tent.

king la puts his fingers to his temples.

"i think ive taken charge of another long journey, the people will be troubled by this, ill inform my generals and begin the rebuilding of our carts. if you can ill need you to go amongst the women and children and reassure them that another move is the gods will, that were ever we are the darkness is with us, it will help calm the women and there cubs."

he takes gaias hand and caresses' it

As she was enjoying her mates attention in a so-far very rare moment of quiet, a guard rushed in looking shaken and slightly worse for wear.

"your majesty the savage generals have come, the messenger came back bloodied. it seems they wish not to dine with you my lord, but they wish to make there decree to you and the queen"

La lifted her easily with his strong arms, licking her ears as she moved to sit down slowly with a sigh, doubting their life would ever be calm. Life as a slave had been much simpler, she thought to herself as she looked to her mate as he spoke. "i was hopeing they would sit to a meal but they may not know the change in leadership, no matter how disrespectful they get we will stay peaceful"

Her spotted ears rested against her skull as she looked to the 3 whom entered, her overly long tail lashing slightly. The large male was torn and tattered, battle worn for sure. He sat slowly before them, crossing his legs as the smaller two followed suit.

"we have come many hours early do to a development that has changed your ruleing some. his holyness commanded above us three who command the armys of three different tribes, the night of our peoples glorious battle against you that brought death to many who needed or wanted to reach the light above weakened his holyness resulting in his death. before he died he made us take an oath that no harm would come to your people if it were not for that oath we would have come in full force and taken you that very night"

As a female feline, surrounded by males, when the males became threatening she reacted by instinct, her lips prying just slightly from her sharp ivory fangs as the young males growled, a warning that she would defend herself. The large male stopped them with a hiss however and her maw relaxed slightly as her blue eyes watched the young males cautiously.

"if you mean no harm to us then why was my messenger bloodied opun his return"

Her patience was running thin, the younger generals snickered at the question and it was all she could do to keep herself from showing them how it felt to be beaten and bloodied. Their leader hissed again, shutting them up but Gaia's tolerance was still diminishing by the minute

"my lord please forgive the transgressions of a few overly zealot solders who did not know why we had made camp were we are now. i assure you ive beaten there insubordination out of them before coming here, i will not dine with you for two reasons, his holiness only commanded us not to kill you all and second this week is a raiding week each minute im here i lose money, i will cut to the chase. you will vacate our lands you are banished to a remote valley were you will be to far to wage any wars against us, one of my trusted scouts will lead your people around our lands and to your new home, if you wish not to comply the 13 tribes that border the east profences not including the three army's ive brought with me are preparing for a full scale attack"

She gaged La's reaction from the corner of her eye, she followed his lead, showing no reaction at all. "how long do we have?" La asked

"you must be gone by night fall"

"you have brought your news now we must prepare if we are not to dine then we have nothing else to discuss" La replied and with that the generals stood and bowed. Gaia stood as well. More out of caution then anything, if these males chose to pounce and she was sitting, La was sitting, they'd have a much harder time getting up to fight, so until they walked out, she'd stand, her tail lashing.

She turned to the king as he put his fingers to his temples. "i think ive taken charge of another long journey, the people will be troubled by this, ill inform my generals and begin the rebuilding of our carts. if you can ill need you to go amongst the women and children and reassure them that another move is the gods will, that were ever we are the darkness is with us, it will help calm the women and there cubs."

He took her hand, caressing it gently as she nodded. Sighing softly before pulling her hand from his and heading out without a word. He had enough on his plate, explaining to her exactly what she should say was one more thing he didn't need. She needed to figure these things out… she was thrust into this life, she'd have to figure out how to live it.

She headed for the main place where the females and cubs congregated, forcing a smile upon her face as she went to start talking to them about moving.

the group of women sat tending to the fire while cooking some were hand stitching cloths others were making blankets some were making shoes as well.

when they saw the queen aproch they fell silent.

"your majesty! it is wonderful for you to bless us with your presence, may we get you anything perhaps a bowl of soup?" one of the women says bowing slightly.

Gaia smiled softly and shook her head

"Nay, I'd like all to gather around though. I have had audience with the gods and they will us to move so we will be heading out in a few hours. All will be well, it is the Gods' will for our future."

She smiled softly, reassuringly as she moved to sit on her knees and her heels, so she would be level with the children and the women if they chose to sit. She awaited questions they may have. There was alot of talking between themselves.

the children's gather in front of a half circle the women had created in front of gaia

"if the gods will it then our journy is fated" one of the women spoke out.

gaia suddenly feels something odd in the back of her mind. almost like a whisper she picks up the prayers of the women before her as they clasped there hands together preying silently to themselves without speaking words.

the prayers are mostly of good luck and hope for the future.

a young cub approaches gaia and hands her a flower.

"for you your eminence, may you bless us and may we serve you forever" she says in a little squeak of a voice. she smiles and runs back to a woman in the crowd who was clearly the one that taught her to say that

a soldier approaches from behind

"im sorry to interupt your majesty but we must have everyone helping including these breeders we have alot of things to pack up even the children need to do there part." she said bowinging in a kneeling position

the women seem fine with this and finish there prayers. the odd feeling in gaias head quickly leaving her.

the scurry off to start helping gather items and build the carts that they took apart to build the camp

"if the gods will it then our journy is fated" one of the females spoke out and Gaia smiled softly and nodded her head

"The gods smile upon you" she said softly, forcing the words past her lips. She still did not really believe in gods, let alone her being one, but she was apparently destined to rule these people with La, so she needed to do what they needed and that was their beliefs in gods.

She felt something tickling her consciousness, a whisper and her ears twisted back as if to hear that which was behind her. The women in front of her began praying, clasping their hands as they silently prayed

A child wobbled up to her, a crimson flower in hand and Gaia smiled softly, taking it. "for you your eminence, may you bless us and may we serve you forever" the cub said before she turned and bolted back into the crowd. Gaia nodded softly in thanks as a soldier approached from behind her. "im sorry to interupt your majesty but we must have everyone helping including these breeders we have alot of things to pack up even the children need to do there part."

Gaia nodded softly as the noise in her head dwindled, dying away as all the females and cubs got to work. Gaia straightened up, feeling nauseous and dizzy. She didn't care for the voices in her head, she was not used to it and as she turned the dizziness over took her slightly and she stumbled as she headed back to LA. She caught herself though and to any on lookers it would not be overly noticeable. Her head hurt but as she came up to La, she said nothing.

la stood outside of his study tent as it was taken apart.

"be careful with that, those scrolls are older than your lineage" he barks at a guard who had dropped a few scrolls

he turns surprised to find gaia at his side.

"oh, my queen i did not see you there. im told this place we are to go is far"

he sighs looking up at the sun as it slowly reaches its peak in the sky

"i feel as though they are banishing us in such a way that we are out of there way and can be dealt with later when there inner strife among there tribes is resolved. it may be years before we face them again but we will eventually face them. they need us gone because we distract them, the boy scout who is to lead us away said as much"

he gets distracted by a guard carrying a very old looking sword

king la rolls his eyes "excuse me my love, i swear not being able to pack up personally is going to destroy my collection of artifacts" he licks her nose and hurry's off to catch up to his artifact

"you cant just touch that you will destroy the metal!" he barks at the guard

"be careful with that, those scrolls are older than your lineage" he barks at a guard who had dropped a few scrolls

Gaia walked towards La quietly as he reprimanded the guards over fallen scrolls. Her rounded ears resting against her skull at his seeming change of character from the male she loved.

"oh, my queen i did not see you there. im told this place we are to go is far" she rose a brow… his queen? Since when was that what he called her, she wondered. As if he were some noone, addressing royalty. She watched him quietly, saying nothing. "i feel as though they are banishing us in such a way that we are out of there way and can be dealt with later when there inner strife among there tribes is resolved. it may be years before we face them again but we will eventually face them. they need us gone because we distract them, the boy scout who is to lead us away said as much"

Then he stopped talking, distracted by the guards again. She frowned slightly but he looked to her, licked her nose and moved to go handle the situation. She sighed softly, moving her hand to her stomach. She was too tired for this right now. Everything hurt and she was exhausted, why women wanted multiple pregnancies was beyond her, and she wasn't even showing yet. Perhaps the former kings magic did some to make her feel so bad. It remained to be seen. She looked around, found a spot out of the way on a fallen tree and moved to sit down. Closing her eyes tiredly.

gaia's eyes slowly fell she was on alert yet so tired that she fell asleep in a sloutched sitting position on the fallen tree she had found. in her dreams she was met by darkness a voice that sounded like many voices at once cried out from the darkess.

"we need you gaia" they said "you do not beleive we are gods" they bellowed almost deafening her.

suddenly gaia was in a room. a figure stood before her it was just a dark shadow in the form od a human with no features its hands too hers and a flood of what could only be described as pure love over took gaia's body filling her with warmth.

"we are the so called gods" it said in the many voices that it spoke with.

"you do not believe in us, that is why we chose you." its form shimmers and quakes as it speaks.

"like us you are without true form, we want you to be us when we are gone, we made a mistake when we made a pact with the pureblood people we did not think ahead, we didnt understand time, or how our ever last existence would effect them, we believe in you, though we may join the darkness our power will always be yours to command"

the creature stood before gaia speaking slowly once finished it finished it stood there shimmering gaia realized then her dream was interactive allowing her to move and speak of her own free will

"questions float in your mind speak to us let us know your concerns" the entity says

"we need you gaia... you do not beleive we are gods" she heard, startled awake in her dream, but not in the waking world. She blinked, looking around the room she was now in before turning her eyes to the figure before her, nothing but the shadow of a human form. Her blue eyes narrowed slightly, distrustful until it's hands took hers, filling her with warmth and love.

"we are the so called gods. you do not believe in us, that is why we chose you." The figure seemed to quiver as it continued "like us you are without true form, we want you to be us when we are gone, we made a mistake when we made a pact with the pureblood people we did not think ahead, we didnt understand time, or how our ever last existence would effect them, we believe in you, though we may join the darkness our power will always be yours to command"

She could feel her lean muscles ripple as she became cognizant that she could control herself and move and speak. The shimmering being continued to speak "questions float in your mind speak to us let us know your concerns"

Her eyes narrowed slightly as her distrust came back. "If you are Gods… how can you let all this death happen… how can you let the dead king take over an unborn child who is innocent to all things and does not deserve it" she hissed sharply "All powerful gods… apparently as weak as everyone else for you surely could not stop such death and destruction…" she snorted and looked around. She would leave in a hot second if she knew how. They could strike her down for her disrespect, she knew it… but of they did, it would only further her point into the "ungreatness" of the gods.

the dark form flickered as she spoke listening to every word.

"you choose your own fates, we feed on your deaths, its the ways of things. just as the elk grazes on grass. we are gods because we were deemed gods by the pureblood people, we have done our best to guide them, we chose to only feed on there death in return they were given greater power than they ever had before we only take what is needed to survive in this realm. now with such few numbers what is needed to survive would send them into extinction so we are going back to our realm of timeless darkness. we leave you behind to guide them away from sacrifice and death and into prosperity and peace, with your guidance and loving hand they will have longer life's more children but less power. if we were to suddenly leave them with nothing they would fall into chaos. the end of there gods would only radicalize them . we give you no choice your fate was already sealed the day your parents conceived of you."

the smoky form of the so called gods manifested a chair and sat, its form seemed to fade turning a light see through grey

"perhaps we were never gods, we assumed you would believe us when we told you we were many have, both pureblood and non, some call us devils. all single forms judge us in some way. we even created a shape shifting liquid that feeds on life force like us but less often in hopes that they could become there gods so we could return to our realm but the experiment failed. we regret not understanding time and influencing these single forms but what is done has been done and we have no way to change it"

the many voices that spoke slowly became quieter as the Smokey black form was barley a shadow

"So THEY, get to choose their fates… I do not… you chose it for me." She snorted slightly, shaking her head. She did not ask for this, nor did she want it "And now because you've chosen this for me… I carry the children of my mate, yet one is to be plagued with the former king inside him. A choice, that child also had no part in."

She watched as the smoky form brought forth a chair and sat as it faded slightly. "perhaps we were never gods, we assumed you would believe us when we told you we were many have, both pureblood and non, some call us devils. all single forms judge us in some way. we even created a shape shifting liquid that feeds on life force like us but less often in hopes that they could become there gods so we could return to our realm but the experiment failed. we regret not understanding time and influencing these single forms but what is done has been done and we have no way to change it"

She tilted her head before shaking it again. "I do not think you are God's or Devil's. You are lost souls pretending to have power, feeding off of death you nudge into happening. You are nothing more than the lionesses that chase a gazelle towards its awaiting death. As you watch, steps behind the gazelle thinks it is free and escaping until wham death strikes from the freedom before them."

She remained standing, not nervous at all in her convictions. If they struck her dead right here and now then she would not suffer. She did not think they would, not if they were truthful in she needed to save her kind. The voices had begun to dull as the form became a whisper.

"May I go now?" She said sharply, ready for it to be over.

the form started darkening darker than the blackest night.

the form disregards her words and simply continues.

"on the next full moon you will feel our true power and know that its not easy to be a god in the eyes of those that follow you, judge us let ye be judged" it said before suddenly jumping at gaia blinding her in whispy dark smoke.

she woke to fing king la kneeling beside her. she was no longer outside. she was in a strange room that seemed to vibrate and shake. the realisation she was in a rather large carriage came to her slowly. her surroundings beginning to focus. the single remaining wise woman was there as well as the king and a young savage boy all looking at her with concern.

"thank the gods they have returned you to us"

king la says smiling

inside the moving room was gaias cot, the kings cot and two make shift thrones as well as a small dining table. it was a moving throne room of sorts seemingly thrown together in a hurry.

The mist darkened further, becoming even darker than the night but she did not flinch as it threatened her. "on the next full moon you will feel our true power and know that its not easy to be a god in the eyes of those that follow you, judge us let ye be judged" She snorted slightly, but as soon as she had it jumped at her, blocking her eyes sight in darkness and she knew nothing more as she sank to the ground.

When she woke La was besides her, she was inside and the world was moving, nauseating, beneath her. She groaned as her eyes fell to LA as they began to focus, then she noticed the other occupants of the apparent wagon they were in

"thank the gods they have returned you to us" La said with a soft smile. She groaned "As if they wouldn't…" She mumbled, blinking the exhaust from her brain.

"We are travelling my king?" She said softly, moving to sit up before standing on wobbly legs. It took a few moments for her to get her feet settled before she stumbled for the door. When she got to it she opened it and jumped to the ground without further word. Landing lightly and taking a few moments to gather herself before turning to follow.

"I will walk with our people" She said softly to La as she walked quietly.

king la seemed startled by her actions but followed her lead and jumped from the slow moving carriage as well. the people and the peoples caraiges moved faster than those of the nobility carreiges a number of solders saw the king and queen taking a stroll and moved in a perfect circle around them

"are you sure your okay to walk?" king las said sniffing her fur a bit.

"you have been in bed for 3 days, the wise woman said you were communing with the gods, i thought you would never return to us"

Her mate joined her, jumping from the carriage to walk besides her, causing an influx of guards to surround them. She groaned slightly as that defeated the point of her leaving the carriage in the first place. She wanted her people to consider her one of them, not some higher being that deserved things they didnt. "are you sure your okay to walk?" La asked as he stretched out slightly to sniff her and her instinct was to growl, frustration clouding her senses but she did not "you have been in bed for 3 days, the wise woman said you were communing with the gods, i thought you would never return to us"

She snorted. "The gods are self serving fools." She hissed under her breath so she wouldn't be heard by the guards. She sped up and jumped back into the carriage as there was no point in their walking, and at least there she could talk with La and cuddle with him. She waited for him to join her before she moved to sit in his lap, wrapping her long tail around her as she pondered everything that had been said.

"These gods are only God's because your people call them such and they feed off our deaths. Sounds like some godly beings to me." She huffed slightly, ears resting against her skull as she looked to him. "Our kind need to be good beings because we want to, not because they want us to. The more of us that die the more food they have, I do not consider them helpful."

She mumbled, curling up against him. "What is the plan when we get to where we're going?" She asked quietly.

king la sighs

"according to the savage boy, there is an enchanted valley of sorts, there they exile those deemed a threat to them, to avoid war we must live in the valley within it is a people they call sub lions supposedly they are dwarfs compared to us, the boy says they have agreed to take us in and give us land to live on to farm and raise children. in return we give them taxes in the form of solders or gold, ive never heard of taxes till now they are a strange concept to think a kingdom would exploit there people in return for safety"

king la stiffend suddenly looking around

"do you smell that?"

the iron like smell of blood can almost be tasted on the air. the caravan comes to a sudden stop as another caravan of humans passes by. about 100 solders wounded and bloody hobbled by hardly noticing the giant lions who looked on at them in pity. a priest is reading from a book talking of god and his merciful ways.

She felt the gentle lift of his chest as he sighed and she smiled, closing her eyes as she cuddled against him, listening to the rumble within his chest as he spoke and she cuddled closer quietly.

"according to the savage boy, there is an enchanted valley of sorts, there they exile those deemed a threat to them, to avoid war we must live in the valley within it is a people they call sub lions supposedly they are dwarfs compared to us, the boy says they have agreed to take us in and give us land to live on to farm and raise children. in return we give them taxes in the form of solders or gold, ive never heard of taxes till now they are a strange concept to think a kingdom would exploit there people in return for safety"

Suddenly he tensed and looked around, she lifted her head from his chest and sniffed the air as he asked if she smelled something. She smelled blood and looked at the humans before laying her head back against him. Nothing surprised her, nothing made her bat an eye. She'd seen more death and destruction in the last few days than in her entire life. She shook her head slightly wondering what this was now and what it was going to do to their plans.

”What now…” She said softly as she buried her head in his fur with a sigh.

king la sighed in relief

"there was no need for my alarm, the first day of our journey we met a similar group, seems one of the local fiefdoms decided to attack another this is there evacuation route"

the caravan of battered men came to a halt beside them

"upon discovering we needed to use the road to get were we are headed they demanded a toll of sorts, we heal those who we can each time an army uses these roads"

the guards around them open up as a mailed knight approaches

he gives a bow to the king.

"my superiors have informed me that your group can heal those who are dieing and that to use our roads you have agreed to do exactly that. we have 20 in dire condition you will treat them first and 40 with minor scrapes and burns as well as broken limbs. my horse needs tending feed and water him feed my men as well, that is captain barm,"

he points to a female knight standing amid a group of minorly injured soldiers helping set up camp

"she will direct your men" he pauses and looks around. "err i mean women how to set up camp. you will remain here until we are fully fed watered and rested"

he turns on his heal and marches off without another word.

king la growls a bit and nods at the solders to begin doing as the knight instructed

he turns to gaia.

"its been like this the past 3 days every 8 hours we must camp and become a minor trauma center for 5. i wait for the day when we leave there borders."

he growls eyeing the human soldiers

"they eat our food drink our water and demand our magic the least they could do is respect that we aren't a traveling charity. we give out of kindness the least they could do is dine with us but i hear there chatter they think us stupid and dull, some have said our manes would make great cloth"

Gaia eyed King La and smiled softly as he eyed the humans. " They bowed to you, that was a show of respect my love. But to do what they ask and expect them to act a certain way is not doing it out of kindness, tis doing it out of expectation that they will act a certain way I'm response."

She pondered before looking to him. "Recall love. I have a human form. I could speak to them as one of them, perhaps, the outcome would be more to your liking." She nuzzled him gently, nibbling on the underside of his chin playfully before resting her head against his chest, trailing the tips of her claws through his mane. Her tail lashed from side to side lightly as she cuddled him and pondered shifting whether he approved or not. She would need clothes, attempting to speak with the men would be pointless and dangerous if she were nude.

She lifted her head from against him and moved to rest her chin on him instead, looking up to him. "I really think I should shift… perhaps if they see me as the leader and you as my subjects or something they will be more respectful love." She smiled again and looked around at all their pride "At least I could demand they be more respectful. " She smiled again looking back to him.

She knew the idea could be dangerous for her as she was far weaker in her human form, but it was a risk she would take and she had no doubt her mate would stay by her side at all times she was in her human form, so she was really not too worried.

the general knew his mate to be right he sighs looking at her.

"humans leave a bad taste in my mouth" he growls under his breath, he points to some guards.

"you will guard her in her human form, fetch her maids so they may clothe her in hides and furs the air smells cold it may freeze tonight."

he turns to gaia.

"be careful my love" he says snuggling her a bit. "humans are to never be trusted" he says quietly eyeing the humans as they set up there side of the camp. "you of all should know" king la nuzzles her once more before disappearing into his throne room. the guards lead gaia to a tent that had been set up. the people see gaia and reach for her just a touch makes them feel better. the guards do there best to clear the way.

one of the guards enters with her while the other keeps the crowd at bay outside.

she approaches an old weaver inside and whispers in her ear. the old woman smiles and begins collecting furs and string.

"i shall not be long dear" she says beginning to stitch the furs together "im the fastest weaver in our camp"