Roleplay OOC Adventurers Guild Posting: From Alliria To Elbion

How should we start?

• Responding to the contract at the Adventurers Guild?

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Having already met and loading up the wagons?

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure! Hiring on for the convoy OOC is done, if you want to guard the convoy your character will have to do so IC. Or if you want to join the RP in another capacity that's okay too!

No. The base group is already on the move and they weren't waiting for others. But you can come in off the road or when they stop to camp or in a village or settlement.

Sure thing! be keeping an eye on the thread for when you think it would be best to jump in! I'm hoping activity will pick back up here soon, so the RP should keep going.

On another note. I'll be leaving AGAIN this Sunday for ANOTHER week of camp... Don't ask me why, it's crazy, but not much I can do about it. As I said before, Please keep the RP rolling even if I'm away! This should be the last camp I have to go to this year. Then I'm free to jump back into things!

And besides, Tzuriel hired you to protect him and all of his men, wagons etc. So really he shouldn't have to do much. Refer to the map if you need to. The one in the thread has dark marks which indicate a days travel (It's not accurate, but for the RP I had to make it fit within two weeks, even though it's actually a span of months using the actual map distances between Elbion and Alliria.).