LFG Your Basic LFG Post

APenName

The Tolerated
I've got some time so I thought I'd get involved in one more RP. It can be one on one or with a group, private or open. Or if you already have an RP going on and want any of my characters to join up for whatever reason, that's fine too.

Here are (most of) my characters. If you want to RP with one or two of them, let me know and we can discuss ideas.

Rina the Rose is a mischievous fae who loves to make problems for other people, mainly bad people. She'd be willing to tag along with nearly anything, as her main objective is just to have fun. If you have a character who wants jewelry they can also try to win some of her collection from her. Her territory's in the Allir Reach but she can be found just about anywhere.

Tanith Mistfall is a retired adventurer and tea fanatic. She lives in Alliria and co-owns the Dragon's Den. She wouldn't go on a huge quest but she'd be happy to get involved in smaller-scale adventures or to just have a chat.

Elra Mistfall is a retired adventuerer and alchemist. She lives in Alliria and co-owns the Dragon's Den. She'd be more adamant about not getting herself involved in any adventures. But is more involved in political matters or things that concern the high-class in Alliria. She'll also be available just to chat or she could still get wrapped up in some local trouble.

Dana Kass is a wandering scholar/priestess always in search of lost knowledge, items, ruins, etc. She'll happily tag along on any journey that might lead her to any of the aforementioned. Or, if you want to do something else, that's also fine with me. She can otherwise be found in Vel Anir.

Radrick the Enchanter is a draconian wizard who's learned to enchant weapons and armor. He's an experienced adventurer who'll embark on any quest that might allow him to find the right ingredients to power his enchantments. He can also be found in Alliria or the Allir Reach.

Hi! would you be interested in playing with me?

I need to get some action going with my character in the coastal jungle area in southern Malakath. And I can't help but think that Dana Kass would be a great character to be doing some archeological exploration and general tombraiding in some long forgotten ruins down there and then meet up with Xithispk and then they fight some monsters together, she acquires a cool artifact, and then they eventually leave Malakath together.

I'm also open to ideas if you like the character but want to do something else?

Hello!

Yeah, I'd be interested, and I like the idea. Malakath's a bit farther from home than Dana's usual trips, but if she'd gone as part of a bigger archeological trip, I think that'd be fine. So yeah, I'm cool with that.

• Yay
Reactions: Xithispk N'Xilna
I have spare time as well and have a couple characters that I could throw in. Seska and Dana might have some synergy just based on the fact that the one seeks ancient things and the other is an ancient thing.

Let me know. At work, when I am not i can come up with a more coherent story idea if you have any interest at all.

• Yay
I have spare time as well and have a couple characters that I could throw in. Seska and Dana might have some synergy just based on the fact that the one seeks ancient things and the other is an ancient thing.

Let me know. At work, when I am not i can come up with a more coherent story idea if you have any interest at all.
Hey, I'd also be interested. If you and Xithispk N'Xilna are both willing, we could have all three of them end up in Makalath, in some ruins, as he suggested. As for why Seska would get involved, it could be that the relic they're after is from her original world or just something that interests her.

Otherwise, I'm working on a different character who's basically a former bloodthirsty mercenary who converted to the Messengers faith and turned his life around. He works for a knightly order full of ex-criminals that are looking to redeem themselves. Seska and him might get along given they both made mistakes in the past.

Last edited:
  • Yay
Hey, I'd also be interested. If you and Xithispk N'Xilna are both willing, we could have all three of them end up in Makalath, in some ruins, as he suggested. As for why Seska would get involved, it could be that the relic they're after is from her original world or just something that interests her.

Otherwise, I'm working on a different character who's basically a former bloodthirsty mercenary who converted to the Messengers faith and turned his life around. He works for a knightly order full of ex-criminals that are looking to redeem themselves.

I'm up for meeting and joining forces with both Seska and Dana Kass. That sounds like a fun group to me.

• Yay
Reactions: APenName