Private Tales Wolves At the Door

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Silver lifted the bottle of wine and took a long draw of it before slamming it down and coughing, shaking her head at his words. "No.. We can't.." she huffed and her fingers tightened on the bar before she pushed herself away from it and turned to him.

In an instant she was on the table on her knees in front of him, her hands gripping at his shirt to pull him toward her. She caught herself and breathed a shuddered breath against his lips, a flash of amber in her eyes.

• Wonder
Reactions: Jorg
As soon as their lips touched Jorg felt fire shoot down his spine.

It was like strike of lightning igniting a whole forest fire. In an instant his whole body seemed to scream out, eyes bleeding yellow, lips pressing against hers, hands seizing her hips as he breathed her in. The heady scent of her filled his lungs. "Oh..."

Jorg was not entirely sure if it was the Wolf or himself that said it, was not entirely sure if what came next was him.

Fingers dug into her hips, grabbed her and pulled her to him. Biceps flexed as he dragged her from the table and pulled her into the air, just to turn around and suddenly throw her onto the table at his back. She would have only a second to take her breath before Jorg was on top of her.

His lips met hers in a fierce and passionate embrace, seizing the opportunity she had offered to him.

• Love
Reactions: Silver Romani
Silver ignored the pain in her back as she hit the table with a gasp, the wood creaking in protest under her. She grabbed at him to pull him onto her and she claimed his mouth with a groan and dug her fingers into his shirt to pull it off.

She lost all manner of fear, driven solely by the heady rush of carnal instinct and need. Fuck.. It wasn’t like her, she was in full control and yet felt like she had none. Her fingers ran into his hair to grip and pull it back and expose his neck, and her mouth opened to bite down her claim with a growl.

Goosebumps ran over his flesh, rushing down his spine and prickling over his flesh as he felt her teeth sink into his neck.

Yellow bled into his eyes, and yet all she would feel in rebuke was the pressure of his fingers digging into her skin.

A hitched breath sank into his lungs, her scent filling him. It was intoxicating, fulfilling. Better than any spirit he had ever tasted, more enthralling than any drug that had entered his veins. She consumed him utterly, his mind drawn to her like moths to a flame.

Hands slipped beneath the hem of her trousers, like a wild animal he pulled at them, nearly tearing the fabric as he rid her flesh of it's cage.

• Love
The taste of blood shocked her senses as she broke the skin and she let go, realising what she’d done and how wild it was driving her. Her pupils dilated as though she’d taken a hit of something intoxicating, tiny pinpricks in bright, amber pools looked at him in mute plea, her back arching to help him rid her of her clothes.

It was pure carnal chaos, both human and wolf joining forces to take what they wanted, what they needed. The table didn’t last long, and another wall took a dent.

By the end she lay on the cushions by the hearth, soaked in sweat and desperately pulling the air back into her starving lungs. She’d never felt a rush like it in her life, and her heart battered against her ribcage at an attempt for freedom.

Fuck..”

Jorg had not made it to the pillows.

He lay on the ground besides Silver, the old wooden floor poking into his back as he slowly breathed in and out. Claw marks sat all over his skin, the imprint of teeth still visible on his neck and torso. Everything ached, but the pain of it was entirely pleasant.

"That was..." Jorg began, but then slowly trailed off as his words failed him.

In his time he had slept with quite a few women, most of them of the more wild sort. It had lead to some...interesting experiences, but this...this was like nothing else. Jorg had utterly lost himself in primal passion. Carnal urges and the beast had come together in his mind, and the effects had been utterly numbing.

It was like his entire body was singing, radiating, and for the first time in a long while the wolf was completely silent in his head. Content. "I'm fairly sure I might have discovered a new god."

He said softly.

Silver laughed at his words and rolled onto her stomach to grin smugly at him.. "A god, hm?.." her brow quirked and she pushed her fiery locks off of her clammy face with a groan. It was though. She clenched her teeth together with a look of both apology and amusement as she looked over the mess she'd made of him, even still she could taste the coppery taint of blood on her tongue.

"I hope this doesn't make things awkward...I just." she cleared her throat awkwardly and her cheeks flushed a little hotter. Whatever had happened it seemed to have settled her, and despite her aches she still felt a tingling numbness and her mind was at ease.

"Sorry I bit you."

• Love
Jorg rolled his head to look at her. "Goddess maybe."

Was it the man or the Wolf? Had it been him or the monster? Did it matter? There was not an ounce of regret in his core. He could feel it even now at his core, a deep and primal feeling that lingered within his chest despite the past hours.

He could control it now, push it down easily enough, but it was still there. Without a thought he reached out, his knuckle gently dragged over her cheek.

"Makes us even, doesn't it?" He mused for a second. "Or do I owe you a bite now?"

Teeth sunk into his lower lip for just a second.

She flashed her teeth in a smile at his praise and shrugged her shoulder.. "Well, if you insist.." she laughed and reached for the blanket to pull it around her. The touch to her cheek was a tender contrast, and she studied his face as he spoke, a warm smile on her lips..

"Your wolf already laid his claim.. I believe mine wanted to do the same, in some way.." she chewed on her lip too, fighting the urge to kiss him. She didn't know what this was, but the last thing she wanted to do was make things awkward with him if she was going to be sticking around. She'd only just met him..And yet part of her had already claimed him.

• Devil
The hand at her cheek brushed over her skin, and then slowly slipped to the nape of her neck. "Did he?"

Jorg asked, and then he drew her into a deep kiss.

"I can understand the impulse." The words were breathed out in a husky tone, his lips lingering over hers as he took in a deep breath. He drank her in, the scent of her, the sight of her. It was still utterly intoxicating.

He felt goosebumps roll up his spine.

Silver melted happily into his kiss with a deep sigh, her hand sliding up his chest and neck to curl her fingers against his cheek. She groaned as he broke it and grazed her nose against his with a smirk at his words, capturing his lower lip gently between her teeth and tugging at it..

The last two days had been exhausting, her body and mind had been stretched to the limit of endurance at yet she felt strangely energised and content all at once. She had cried herself to sleep in his embrace the previous night, and now she couldn't wipe the grin from her face, and the regret she'd felt about tracking him here had washed away. She kissed softly at the bite she'd left on his neck to soothe the burn she'd left behind, and then to the claw marks on his chest..

"Well.. How does he feel now?" she mumbled against his skin as her lips grazed their way toward the next mark to be kissed.

• Devil
"Content." Jorg said as he slowly let the grip on the back of her neck tighten. His lips brushed over her skin, running in soft kisses over her cheek as he felt hers press against his neck.

A rush ran up his spine. "Me on the other hand?"

This was insanity. A month ago he would have screamed at himself. He would have shouted to run away and get out of there before any sort of bond could have been formed. Yet he knew that the tie had already been wrapped around them both.

Whatever the Wolf had done, whatever submission she had offered...it had been a chain around both their necks.

A chain that Jorg...didn't seem to mind.

"Me on the other hand?" His fingers flittered over her skin, dragging across her collar before gently capturing her neck. The touch there was soft, but reminiscent of before. "I'm a bit more greedy."

He was more than just the Wolf, this was more than just the wolf. She needed to know that.

• Love
She frowned as the grip on the back of her neck tightened, but it wasn’t the sort of frown that said stop.. Every kiss, every touch seemed to ignite on her skin and burn straight to her mind and she happily let the furnace rage without a care for taming it. Her eyes closed as she let his lips bathe her in heat, but the pause in his words made them open again, searching his eyes hoping not to find regret.

She didn’t, his hand closed around her neck and her body reacted with a needy writhe and shuddering muscle, her head falling back to give her neck freely. A breath staggered from her lips as she pulled herself against him into a tangle of limbs. She let her hand explore the contours of his stomach and chest before it came to rest atop of the one he had around her neck and she grinned at him. “Me too.”

• Popcorn
His teeth sunk into her neck, his hands clasping her tightly, touch like fire spreading over grasslands.

One could have almost mistaken them for teenagers discovering one another for the first time. Lips and hands explored with reckless abandon. All thoughts of the monsters were thrown aside, memories of the night before, of the full moons were forgotten.

The two became lost in one another until for another time the two found themselves thrown back into a pile of pillows. This time though, they did not lay apart.

Half splayed atop one another Jorg found himself slowly breathing in and out, a sheen of sweat coating his skin as his fingers slowly trailed over the newer bruises he had left upon her skin. "I think it suits us."

Jorg said breathlessly.

"Greed." A chuckle rang from his lips.

• Love
She’d never felt aches that she enjoyed so much. Her ravaged body seemed to radiate pure satisfaction as she lay sighing, her head on his chest, lifting and falling with each breath he took and his heart pounding against her ear.

“I’m a gypsy... it’s always suited me. Never so much as it does now, though..” she grinned and reached a hand to let her fingers stroke absently at his neck.

How was she supposed to function, or leave his side for that matter? The wolf had unwillingly surrendered and she had given herself freely to a man she hardly knew and was now irrevocably his. Dependent for the first time in her life. The thought both troubled and soothed her, and she looked up at his face with a sleepy smile.

“I’m unsure if there’s a sin other than sloth that we don’t personify...“ she laughed under her breath.

• Bless
He smirked. "Well, I've striven to get there my entire life."

Jorg had been born into the nobility, but he had ignored his duties since childhood. Everything had been a pursuit for himself, everything had been a way to get what he'd wanted. It had cost him, turned him to a monster eventually, but...

That didn't seem too bad now. Not when he'd found someone just like him. Not when he felt the weight of her on his chest or the touch of her hand on his neck.

"Maybe I'll just follow your example from now." He said softly, closing his eyes for a second and taking in another breath.

Her scent was still in his nose, but this time it had an almost calming effect, drawing him into her as they laid there.

• Love
Silver grabbed the blanket from her side and threw it over them both. She had no desire to get up, the fire was pleasant and the pillows were comfortable. He was comfortable. She nuzzled against him with a quiet yawn and let her eyes fall shut, breathing him in deeply..

She gave a husky laugh and kissed at his jaw with a soft sigh of contentment and"Are you suggesting that I am a bad influence?.." she mumbled lazily, and without waiting for his answer, her body and mind gave way to some much needed sleep.

• Bless
He smiled. "Certainly seems that way to me."

The words fell on deaf ears of course, but Jorg didn't realize that until after he'd said them. After a moment he glanced at Silver, smiling down at her sleeping form and placing a small row of kisses down her cheek and across her neck.

Then slowly he tipped his head back.

I don't know what the hell you did. He spoke with the wolf in his mind, standing in front of the cage that held it's monstrous form. I don't know what the hell she brought out of you, but If you hurt her I swear to my last breath I'll find a way to end us.

The wolf let out a growl, a sound that echoed in his ears before it suddenly turned into an odd low whine. Jorg frowned, waiting for more, but it was the only answer he received.

The next morning Jorg was woken by a scent.

It was not the intoxicating aroma of Silver, but instead a harsh mix of blood and wolfsbane. Instantly he could feel the hairs on the back of his neck rise, and he pressed his hand over Silver's mouth as he shook her awake.

His eyes locked on hers as he held his other finger over his mouth. "Hunters."

The word was a whisper.

• Scared
Silver had been sleeping blissfully. There were no faces of dying men nor beasts raking their claws into her flesh, though the scent of Jorg filtered it's way into her mind and she dreamt of far more sultry exploits. With his hand around her mouth her eyes shot open and she pulled in a deep gasp, her muscles tensing and shuddering as she gripped at his wrist. It took her a moment to realise who it was and what he'd said, and it didn't make her any less tense.

No..Had she led them here?..

She could smell the wolfsbane on the air, but as she pulled at the scents she frowned and looked up at him with a look of worry.. "The bandits.. They'll know." she whispered back with a frown. They'd basically left a trail of destruction straight to them. She rolled from his chest and grasped for her clothes to pull them on. She couldn't shift like he could, and she didn't have the confidence to try.

"We have to move.."

• Popcorn
Jorg pulled himself to his feet, dragging on his trousers in a surprisingly smooth rolling motion. Almost like he'd done it before while fleeing out the bedroom of a Councilor's Wife. Not that he would ever do such a thing.

She would be able to hear his heart beating calmly in his chest, a smile pulling over his lips as he turned his head towards one of the patches in the wall he'd made yesterday. She'd see the Tattoo on the side of his head, the Raven of Mallian.

"Darling." He declared as he took a step over towards the bar and wrenched free the ax he'd taken off one of the bandits two days before. "I don't run."

Not for a long time.

Besides. The hunters had found them once, anywhere they'd run to would just be another spot in the trail.

• Cry
She pulled on her shirt and lifted her bow as she came to peek through the window to look for movement and perhaps see how many there were.. Silver frowned at his words and looked at him incredulously, she'd already run from them. She'd been used to running and saw no shame in it if it meant she still had her life and limbs intact..

"You don't even know how many there are.." she frowned at him, and then thought of the litter of corpses outside which he'd managed to deal with just fine on his own, well, the wolf had. Still those were bandits, and these were hunters, they were entirely different and came with weapons of silver and wolfsbane wholly intended upon killing them..

"Jorg we can make it to the river and they'll lose the trail.." she tried to reason, a hand lifting to settle on his chest. She could smell them grow closer, and there were at least five. Her worry only deepened.

• Popcorn
"Silver." His voice was firm, not harsh, but firm. It was clear that he would not budge on this, that his opinion would not change.

He had been a monster for five years. He had faced his fair share of hunters, killers, beasts, and whatever else the world had thrown his way. This was just another one of those times, this was just another instance of a consequence of what he was.

"I may be a monster." He said quietly. "But I have a right to live."

His teeth grit. "Just like they do."

His hand came to gently rest on her upper shoulder, his lips pressing against her forehead. "I won't let them make me run."

• Wonder
The firmness of his tone caused her spine to tingle and the wolf to rear its head. Regardless of how much she wanted to run, she couldn’t. She felt compelled to stay by his side and follow his lead. The wolf in her mind wanted to protect him, whether she had the ability to do so or not. She stared up at him, searching his eyes as she tried to come to terms with the level of control this new bond had over her. If she had to throw herself in front of harms way that’s what she’d do, and it frightened her.

She could feel how angry it made him, the determination in his mind. Her eyes closed as he pressed the kiss to her head and she sighed deeply with a brief nod. “Alright..” she agreed quietly, gripping his shirt for a moment before letting him go. She drew two arrows and nocked her bow and gave him a nervous nod.

• Devil
"Stay back." He told her softly. "Bar the door and look out through the cracks."

Jorg would put himself in danger every day and all day, but he would not do the same to her. She had agreed, but that didn't meant he would throw her life away. He did not know about the bond, the compulsion within her thoughts, but he would make sure she didn't get hurt. "If it seems like they have me, run."

He gently grasped her chin, tipping her head up as his lips pressed against hers.

"I'll be back. I still owe you another bite." A smile touched his face, clearly pleased with the moment as he turned and headed towards a side door of the inn.

• Wow
Silver’s bow fell to her side and she stared at him with concern in her eyes, her lips parting to protest but he kissed her quiet and she frowned. “Jorg there’s at least five of them, maybe more, they know what they’re doing. Let me help, please.” Her jaw clenched. It felt unnatural to let him go alone, like pack mentality was telling her that there was strength in numbers and she should protect him.

She bit anxiously down on her lip as he moved toward the door, but she remained where she was, unable to force a smile at his words. He was going to get hurt or killed and she knew it.

• Bless