Private Tales Wolves At the Door

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Silver looked back at him as he spoke, a small smirk tugging at her lips as his eyes were elsewhere.. She kept a hold of his hands as she let him step into the bath and lower carefully into the water.. "I ache enough after one shift never mind four.." she sighed as she knelt by the side of the tub and draped her arms over the edge.

"Was it your choice, or his?..the last time.." she enquired with a tilt of her head. She couldn't deny that she'd felt a little smug to see the man who'd scarred her meet the wolf's wrath the way he did. It was comforting to feel protected like that..

• Wonder
Reactions: Jorg
As she slowly leaned over the edge of the tub Jorg let his hand raise to her cheek, small droplets of water falling back as he softly brushed over her skin.

He had never quite felt the same way as he had in that fog. There were times where he gae up control of course, when it was the Wolf's turn and their bargain needed to be fulfilled. Even then though he made the beast break free, he never let it go.

This time he had outright embraced it. "Both."

He said softly, cupping her cheek entirely.

"He wanted to." That surge of anger, that rage. It had felt like a rush, a drug almost. "And I let him."

• Love
Reactions: Silver Romani
She smiled warmly at his words and reached a hand to rest over his.."I've never seen a wolf shift so quickly.." she frowned briefly, unsure if it would have made the pain worse or easier to manage, but it had clearly taken it's toll regardless.. "I appreciate you defending me.. Just, don't kill yourself for it.." she laughed under her breath and leaned closer to claim his lips with a soft kiss..

• Love
His hand gently slid to the nap of her neck, getting her hair went in the process as for a few seconds he held her in place. After a few seconds he finally let her, his teeth dragging over her lip. "I'll be fine."

Jorg argued quietly, ignoring some of the soreness and pain that still radiated from his core.

The truth was, he would have done it again a hundred times if it meant the same result. All he'd cared about in that moment had been her safety, all he'd wanted had been vengeance. The knife at her throat ad sent utter rage through him, an emotion he and the Wolf connected well on.

"Just a little bit of time in the bath." The hand at her neck urged her into a kiss once more. "Maybe some relaxation after."

He breathed softly against her. "And I'll be fine by first light."

• Love
There was something about his hand on her neck that sent that pleasant shudder racing across her back again and she sighed, fingers curling against the side of his face as he drew her into another kiss, setting her lips ablaze and fanning the flame with his breath. Her eyes opened on his and her smile grew.. "I'm pleased to hear it.." she nodded gently, and started undressing..

"Sadly I haven't had time to draw a second warm bath.." her lips twisted and she stood to slide off her leggings before stepping into the water between his legs and lowering herself into the hot water to rest her back against his chest with a deep sigh. "So I'll need to share yours." she smirked, lifting the cloth and pulling his arm around her to wash his skin.. "Hope you don't mind."

• Devil
Jorg slowly let his arms slid down over her shoulders, hands splaying over her skin as his fingers drew small circles over her.

A smile touched his face as he forced her to lean back and into him. "You know...I think I'll let it slide this time."

The Mercenary said as he let his fingers brush over the curves of her chest and linger there, his touch soft and sensual. A kiss was planted on her neck, before he slowly leaned back against the edge of the tub and simply enjoyed the sensation of her being so close.

His hands coaxed her back with him, drawing her against him as he let his hands slowly explore.

• Love
"Thank you.." she sighed deeply as the heat soaked into her muscles and the skin to skin contact and the scent of him soothed her. "I mean.. It was stressful..I just don't know, how I'll get over it."

She grinned and bit down on her lip as she enjoyed his exploration, a throaty sound of approval given as he kissed at her neck. She looked up to bite and kiss gently at his jaw and cheekily guided his hand a little for her benefit as her back arched against him..

• Love
Jorg smiled a he felt his hand slowly enveloped by Silver's. "See what I meant when I said bad influence?"

The words were a bare rasp against her skin as his fingers softly began their work. Her teeth grazed over the scruff of his jaw, goosebumps rushing over his skin even with the heat of the water surrounding the both of them. His free hand reached up, taking it's proper place at her throat.

Then for a time their troubles were once again forgotten.

Thoughts of the morning slipped away, the ache in his bones disappeared, and Jorg focused the entirety of his attention on her. He knew exactly what he wanted, the sound he ached to hear and the sights he wanted to see.

It was enough for him. This moment was enough. It made all the aches, all the pain more than worth it.

• Love
Silver laughed quietly at his words and nodded "Alright, perhaps a little.." she agreed. Hell she couldn't explain it, since the bite she'd been unable to get her mind or her hands off of him, it'd done something to her, not that she minded this.. She quite clearly enjoyed the attention, and they both gave each other exactly what they wanted.

Her mind and the tension in her body were deftly undone and she gripped both of his wrists to wrap herself up in the blanket of his arms as she nuzzled at his neck and closed her eyes, an irrevocable grin on her lips as she slowed her breathing.. "Well.." she sighed deeply, her heart still hammering in her chest.. "I suppose I'm over it.."

• Popcorn
Jorg placed small trailing kisses on her neck. "I'm glad you've accepted your place."

He told her softly, his breath washing over her skin.

There was a joy to this that he couldn't have placed before, but it did not come from him. His own was there, that was obvious, but something else lingered as well. It was the Wolf.

A sense of satisfaction came from it, not quite mirth, but something that for it felt very similar. It was almost as if the beast was trying to communicate that this was right, that it was exactly as it should be. For some reason the thought made his thumb press a bit tighter against Silver's neck.

Another kiss passed opposite the touch.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked softly. "Tomorrow."

• Love
She laughed against his neck and nodded at his words.. "Seems I have.." she answered with amusement but it wasn't a lie. She'd never been more comfortable in a place despite spending her life preaching about being free and independent..She was, still, but she'd also given herself over to him and she was quickly growing accustomed to it. He could have taken advantage of this authority if he chose, and so she felt lucky that he hadn't the personality of many other men she'd known. He seemed to care for her, she had little to be upset about.

Her smile widened as he pressed on her throat and she bit down on her lip to suppress it. Since she'd been mauled by the wolf, she'd been very particular about her throat, and she supposed now it had been the wolf's instincts and not her own. She'd never have let anyone touch her there, it still made her feel vulnerable, but she felt safe under his hand and the act sent her senses flaring and a heady rush of adrenaline that made her toes curl.

"Hm.." his question made her sigh and she looked up at him, fingertips absently stroking at the scruff of his jaw.. "I never really have a destination in mind.." she frowned.. "But, those hunters are going to keep coming. They've been chasing me down for almost a year... I recognised the one who's clothes I stripped.."

• Devil
His touch continued, slow, coaxing. The hand at her throat keeping her back pressed against him as he slowly moved his fingers.

"Recognized?" Jorg repeated.

There was no sense of anger to his tone, only curiosity. Hunters were common enough that he had assumed they'd just come across her sense, but it seemed...as though there were more to the story. No frown came to his face, instead he simply asked.

"Why would they be chasing you?" He asked, his beard brushing against her soft skin as he kissed her cheek. "Hunters have always been...random in my experience."

His voice remained calm, serene, agonizing besides his touch.

Even as she spoke of her worries it was difficult to feel anxious. Everything about him was calming, and her eyes blinked heavily as she relaxed against him..

"Because my father has been hiring them to hunt me.." she told him calmly.. "They tried to do it on their own, but.." she frowned.. "I suppose at first he saw it as a mercy, he wanted to protect everyone else. He set my brother on me. I tried to make him stop.." her finger trailed across the old scar on her neck just below her new one. "I should've let him finish it but she made me fight. I shot him in the throat.. I don't expect my father to get over it.."

• Cry
Jorg froze.

His fingers stopped, the hand at her throat suddenly released all pressure. As she continued to speak he felt a spike of anger running through him. Silver would be able to smell the sourness of it on his scent, the rage that slowly filtered into him.

"Your only father tried to kill you? Sent hunters after you?" There was indignation on his tongue, lips pressed to thin lines a she couldn't quite believe.

His own parents were strict, his mother had her ideas about his future...but she would never try to kill him. Not in a million years. Even if she knew what he was...there would be shame, anger, but she would not try to kill him. Jorg was sure of that.

Jorg shook slightly, muscles tensing. "Are you sure?"

It was a stupid question.

And just like that with the shift in his mood came the shift in hers, and she grew tense again, like she could feel his emotions and channeled them into her own and felt them with him.

"I'm sure.. He brought them to me in the first place.. I'm no use to him like this, only a risk to everyone else. But I knew that, I left, I was on my own.. I thought that'd be enough." she rubbed at her face..

"But since I killed Fen he has more reason than he did before to have me hunted down.." she chewed on her lip, memories she'd rather forget flooding her mind and causing her own anger to stir.

"You know he told them he wanted my wolf's head brought back to him to mount it by my brother's grave.."

• Popcorn
His fingers slowly pulled back, drifting over her skin and passing over her stomach. The hand at her neck dropped away too, instead enveloping her in a soft embrace.

"Then I'm going to kill him." The statement came so firmly, so protectively that the motivation behind them was clear.

Jorg wanted to keep her safe.

Any man who wanted to hurt her, any being who wanted to put even a cut on her skin would have to die. Jorg was not sure if the thought was his own or a reflection of the Wolf's, but he agreed with it. He knew that it had to happen.

"I won't let anyone hurt you." He growled. "Anyone."

There was a possessiveness to his words, an edge that guarded over her.

Silver blinked at his words, surprised how little emotion she felt about the thought of her father's death. There would be no love lost.. She felt that possessiveness and she sank back into him to brush her cheek against his chest.. "Hm.. I know you won't.." she smiled warmly.

"But he could be anywhere right now, Jorg. And the others would defend him, we had quite a large number, and I wouldn't want to see any of the rest of them harmed. I've thought about it myself but I was so afraid of hurting anyone else that I just ran." she frowned gently. Her father had always been a brute of a man who couldn't have cared less about slapping her around despite being half his size, she'd have loved to have seen the look on his face as her wolf tore him down, but it'd been too much of a risk.

"He can't chase me down forever.."

• Wonder
His fingers flittered over her skin. "He won't."

That same firmness entered his tone. The declaration, the fact of it all. Silver would feel the determination set into him, just as it had set into him with the Hunters.

"I spent five years in the Ixchel Wilds." He told her softly. "I hunted Hydra's, Liches, Harpies."

Lips thinned as he continued. "One man I can manage. Especially with you at my side."

It would be complicated, he would need more information about her people. How they worked and where they tended to travel, but they could do it. The Band hadn't just taught him to be a soldier, they'd taught him to win.

Slowly he reached up and cupped Silver's chin, drawing her face closer to his.

"Let me do this for you." He said softly. "So I don't have to worry."

The mere fact that he wanted to do this for her made her heart soar and her gaze searched his, seeing the determination, feeling it. She nodded slowly, though she knew he'd already made his mind up.. "Alright... I trust you." she smiled at him. It was the only way she'd ever get peace from looking over her shoulder. She wanted that.

She sighed and twisted her body to straddle him and she drew him into a deep kiss to express exactly what his promise and how far he'd go to protect her meant to her.

• Bless
His hands gently slipped to the side of her neck, holding her against his lips with a wide smile as their eyes locked.

"Good." Another switch in his mood, this time it was pride that flowed through him, pride and possession of her. A breath filled his lungs as he held her in place, enjoying the sight of her straddling atop him in the waters.

He would do this. Do it for her.

For a few seconds Jorg lingered, simply enjoying the sight of her, the scent, and then he quietly repeated. "No one will ever hurt you again."

• Love
Silver flashed a bright smile at his promise and her hands smoothed over his chest and shoulders.. “I believe you..” she bit her lip and gave a quiet huff of a laugh. “What is this, Jorg?.. Every time I think I understand it something new happens and I’m confused again..” her gaze remained on his, a soft smile on her lips.

“I wish you’d found me months ago.” She sighed.. “My wolf brought me to you.. on the road. She made me turn my horse.. Perhaps our paths were supposed to cross.” Her shoulder shrugged. She didn’t know what she believed but the connection she’d found with him after that bite was undeniable, like he was simply a part of her and she’d already forgotten what it’d felt like before, nor did she want to.

• Bless
"Fate." He said quietly. "The hand of Mallia."

Jorg had never believed in fate, but the Raven Queen? A part of him had always wondered if her touch was guiding him, pushing him to survive. Back home it was said that she guarded the city from the Monsters, watched over her people and ensured they survived.

Was that what this was? Had Silver been brought to him by the will of a God? His lips thinned, and in truth he had no answers to give. Something had brought them together, and Jorg was glad for it.

His lips pressed against hers, fingers tightening on her. "You feel like a blessing."

He whispered.

"When I catch your scent I want to go wild. Embrace what I am, pull myself apart and build it all back up." Jorg breathed. "You make me want to be what I was meant to be, not just a mercenary scouring for scraps."

It was like she had pushed a drive into him. He wanted more than just survival, more than just control of his own body. He wanted to bring the curse to heel. "Whatever brought us here. I'm glad for it."

• Love
Gods, she was such a girl.. "Well.. I'm certain nobody has ever told me that I'm a blessing.." she laughed softly and cupped his face to stare at him with a visible swoon.

She nodded as she thought over his words, realising just how much more attuned to her wolf she'd felt over the past two days, they'd seemed to listen to one another more than they had ever done and for the first time she understood the things that it'd felt.

"Me too.." she answered as her lips grazed over his.. "The lessons didn't go quite as I expected but I suppose you helped me get through.." she smirked.

Silver had feared her wolf more than anything else, she still feared that lack of control, what her wolf might do, but something in her had actually started to embrace what she was, in fact there was a part of her that wanted to feel what it was like with him by her side.. "Let's hunt together.." she bit on her lip, her own words taking her aback.. "As far from people as we can.. I want to run with you."

• Bless
He smiled at her, no. It was a grin.

It would have been a lie to say that he didn't enjoy the hunts. He could remember them even now. The Wolf had often ran through the Wilds, chasing down prey and hunting whatever it could. There had been a rush to it.

Especially when he'd succeeded. "Okay."

Jorg said, his hands slowly trailing down her thighs.

"We'll head East." If they hurried they could hit the foothills of the Spine by then. That would give them plenty of empty space and a forest to run through. A place where they could be alone without worry. "That's where we'll hunt."

He kissed her. "Together."

• Love
That grin. The pride she felt when she’d caused it. Her lips twisted to suppress a grin of her own but it didn’t stop it from reaching her eyes as he agreed.

Her fingers gripped at his shoulders at the thought of it, for the first time she wasn’t worried.. Even the pain could be worth it.. Adrenaline coursed through her and she leaned into him and pulled in a deep breath of him as she passionately claimed his lips, first. And then the rest of him, slowly, delicately, until the water was cold.

• Love