Private Tales Wolves At the Door

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
She leaned against him with a smile at his words "Hm.. Well, you have your palaces, these are mine.." she looked up at him with a small smirk "I don't know how anyone couldn't like this..But, it keeps the forest quiet when you city folk all keep to your cities so, I won't complain." she mused and grazed her lips along his jaw.

She loved the light the setting sun cast through the trees, made only more peaceful by the tender kiss to her head and she rumbled a happy sound.. "Let's just...stay here." she mumbled against the crook of his neck and kissed.

• Sip
Reactions: Jorg
Goosebumps ran up his spine as he felt her lips press against his neck.

Fingers tightened softly against her skin, his other hand softly slipping onto her thigh. "Yeah?"

Jorg asked softly.

"What about feathered beds?" She had been the one who'd wanted a more comfortable Inn back in the village. He had too of course, but Silver had made the suggestion. "A nice cup of wine, a warm hearth."

As he spoke she would feel his muscles flex. He pulled her gently from where she'd been sitting in the war into his lap, dragging her into place as though no argument could have made him stop.

His lips pressed against her jaw. "All of that already forgotten?"

Jorg mused as he kisses his way to her neck.

Teeth captured hold of her lower lip to suppress her grin as he moved her with such ease and she turned herself to face him fully, her thighs squeezing at his waist.. "Well, those things are nice, of course.. Now and then.." she grinned, letting her head fall back and pulling her curtain of fiery hair around her shoulder to give his lips room to caress her neck, a throaty sound of approval noting just how much she enjoyed it.

"But I'll always crave this.." she sighed, her hands sliding up his chest to squeeze at his shoulders.

• Cheer
His hands sailed over her body in rough, needing touches.

Fingers slipped beneath the hem of her shirt, tugging, pulling in an almost desperate need as his teeth softly scraped against the bruises on her neck. "Oh, I'll make sure of it."

That same primal urge as before began to rush through him.

It was like fire in his veins, burning out from his core and spreading through him in an almost painful embrace. His fingers tightened on her, eyes bleeding yellow as he slowly dragged her against himself.

Nothing would have held him back in that moment. Not the monster, not the man.

Her body simply seemed to react to him. Whether it was instinct, need or infatuation, she didn't know, perhaps it was all of them. She didn't care. He drove her fucking wild and whether it was human or wolf in control didn't matter. His touch was an addiction, leaving her constantly wanting more, his scent a toxin that sent her into a heady trance and called every nerve to standing attention and made her ache for him. He was her drug.. One touch and the intoxication was instant. Whatever he wanted to do is what she'd do and there wasn't a thing she could do to stop him - not that she'd want to.

By the time she collapsed onto the bedroll she was broken, and she curled herself against him, watching the rivulets of sweat cascading down his chest as exhaustion drove her into unconsciousness..

• Sip
Jorg was the first to wake up, Silver still pressed into his side as the blanket was half tossed from them both. A heavy fog hung in the air, clouding the small clearing and obscuring even the trees that lay just beyond.

For a brief moment he scented the air, searching for anything that wasn't supposed to be there.

When he found nothing the Werewolf slowly leaned his head back, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath as he let the ache of some of the mark on his back wash over him. A pleasant exhaustion hung over him, and with Silver nestled into his side it was difficult not to fall back asleep.

"You used to be up before dawn." Jorg said to himself, a smile touching his face.

He was fairly certain that Silver was the only woman he'd actually woken up with in the morning. Most of the time he did his best to slip out in the middle of night and get away before certain...questions could be raised.

Now though. Now he just felt like waiting until she woke up.

Her body needed some much needed time to recuperate, and for a time Silver was dead to the world. She felt the rumble of his voice in his chest though and it roused her subconscious. She tried to pull herself from sleep, but it continued to claw her back again and again and she woke a little more than an hour after he did with cool morning dew glistening over her warm skin.

She pulled in a deep breath and nuzzled her face against the crook of his neck, her voice gritty with sleep as she mumbled a quiet "Good morning." by his ear. Her eyes narrowed against the light as she finally managed to open them enough to see and she smiled at him, pressing a soft morning kiss just below his ear.

• Popcorn
"Good morning." Jorg said softly, his hand running through her hair as he let out a deep breath.

His lips parted in a smile, turning his head slightly so she could press her lips against his skin before closing his eyes and drawing a deep breath.

"I hope you slept well." He said quietly. "After an...eventful night."

A hint of smugness clung to him, something he could not quite help.

Despite that, his question was a genuine one. He found himself wanting to know she was okay, that she had slept well and had pleasant dreams. It was an urge that he found utterly foreign, and strangely enough...he liked it.

• Love
Reactions: Silver Romani
She grinned at his words and nodded, flushed cheeked at his reminder.. "I did.." she laughed under her breath.. She wasn't sure she could move even if she wanted to. "I'm starving." she huffed and gingerly pushed herself up, feeling every ache and sting attack her at once but she smiled regardless, and leaned to graze her lips over his with a soft kiss.

"And you?.." she asked, her grin growing and she flashed him a bright smile..

• Popcorn
He smiled at her. "Me too."

Over the past few days he had changed more than four times. His body had been snapped to pieces and put together near half a dozen times. Usually after a single shift he was starving, right now it feel like he hadn't eaten in weeks.

"I need to eat" Jorg declared, dragging his fingers over her skin for a brief moment. "But food first."

That same wicked grin from the night before passed over his lips before it disappeared into a kiss, Jorg pushing her up into a sitting position before pulling away. "What do we have left?"

He asked with a smile. They would probably need to hunt soon.

Silver grinned at his humour and nipped at returned his kiss with a deep sigh, her teeth latching onto his lower lip for a brief moment as he pulled away from her.. "Enough for breakfast.." she grumbled and stole another kiss before pulling herself to her feet.

Her legs were weak and it took her a moment or two to remember how to use them again. She pulled her blanket around her and pulled her fiery hair up into a knot as she set about relighting the fire pit and unwrapping the venison which she set out to cook.

She fed Raksha a few parsnips before standing up on the rock by the stream, letting her blanket fall away and plunging into a deep crater of cold water. It stung at her aching muscles, reminding her of every bruise and scrape that marked her olive skin.

She submerged herself for a long moment, until she couldn't breathe anymore before surfacing for air and she pulled herself up to drape her arms over the rock and rub the water from her face.. "Come bathe with me?.." she arched a brow.

Last edited:
  • Bless
Breakfast was the most important meal of the day, that was what his father said. Of course then he also added lunch...and dinner for good measure. "Of course."

Jorg said as he took another small bite of the venison before putting it down. A breath filled him, his gaze wandering over towards Silver as he quickly moved to join her. His muscles still ached, and the exertion of the past nights had him reeling slightly as he let his foot slip into the water.

"You know." He said quietly as he slowly submerged himself into the small crater of water. "In Mallian even the ocean is warm."

The tides were funny that way. "I'm not built for Cold Water."

Jorg slipped into the pool letting out a shuddered breath as the mountain stream poured over him and a shiver raced down his spine. Almost immediately he dragged himself over towards her, his hands gently wrapping around he belly to draw her close and take some of the heat of her body.

Silver's brows rose as she considered his words "It is?..".. She thought all oceans were cold, and the thought piqued her curiosity.. "Then you can take me swimming when we get there.." she mused, wrapping her arms around his and leaning back against him.

"I haven't felt cold since I was bitten...I feel it on my skin it just doesn't chill me." she looked up and pressed a soft kiss to his jaw. Silver's blood ran so unnaturally warm that the droplets of water that still sat on her shoulders and face formed a fine mist around her as they were evaporated by her warmth..

Her head fell back to rest in the crook of his neck and she sighed, her eyes on the moon being chased from the morning sky. Even looking at it made her bones ache.. "Two days.." she bit on her lip..

"Will you shift with me?.." she asked quietly, her nose grazing at his neck as she breathed him in.

• Cheer
Jorg tightened his grip slightly, musing for a few seconds. It was clear that he and Silver had slightly different strains of whatever disease inflicted this curse upon them. There were things that he could do that she could not, and the reverse as well.

He could handle the cold better than most after being bitten, but he still felt it. Briefly he wondered if that was because he'd been infected in the East and she the West. "Of course."

Jorg said softly, letting his beard scratch at her face before he kissed her cheek.

"I won't let you go through that alone." Not ever again.

There would be pain, but as long as he didn't need to shift within the next two days it would be alright. He still hurt, but the jelly in his legs and some of the other aches weren't entirely from shifting. A deep breath filled his lungs as he took in her scent, a mirror of her. "We can make it deeper into the mountains before then."

Her eyes closed with a soft smile as she felt the bristles of his beard scratch at her face only to be soothed by the softness of his kiss. His words were calming, and although she'd never not feel dread at the prospect of her body breaking over and over again, she felt a modicum of ease for the first time, knowing that she wouldn't be alone. She tightened his grip around her and nuzzled, enjoying the moment and listening to the calm song of the running stream and the sound of his breath. It was stark contrast to the previous night, and she smiled to herself as she thought of it.

She turned in his arms with a nod, cupping water in her hands and pouring it onto his honed chest to wash his skin.. "Good.." she sighed. "As far from any roads as we can.." her brow furrowed, recalling the mistake she'd made in Falwood. She continued to wash him, slowly and attentively, pressing delicate kisses to his scars, scratches and bruises.. "I fear our antics might make us a little easier to track.." she commented with a smirk against his chest.

• Sip
He slowly leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Whatever do you mean, Little Wolf?"

Jorg asked softly. He was of course, completely aware of what she meant, but it was an opportunity to play a little game. That was always fun.

Though she had a good point of course. The Hunters had already found her once, and when they shifted the Wolves would leave a larger trail behind than the two of them did. There was no doubt in his mind that anyone astute enough would be able to track them once that happened.

The Wolf was never subtle.

As she slowly watched him his hands floated over her in soft, reverent touches. It was like he couldn't keep his hands off her, a natural magnetism that drew him in.

Flashes of the night before slipped through his mind, and he smiled.

• Love
Silver laughed under her breath at his pet name for her. It evoked a sense of affection and tenderness, amongst other things. She shone a bright smile up at him and raked her fingers down his chest, pressing firmly with a quiet huff as she enjoyed his gentle touch.

"If we don't start moving soon we'll never leave.." she mused and reached to tilt his chin downward to meet his lips with a firm kiss, standing on her tiptoes to reach. Her stomach growled a protest, and she finished washing before pulling herself up out of the pool with a rush of water. She didn't need to dry off and steam already rose from her skin as it quickly dried off the rivulets that raced down her form until they dried out.

She quickly pulled on her clothes and sat to eat.. "How long is the journey to your city?" she called over between bites..

• Bless
He smiled slightly, watching as the heat of her body literally caused her to steam. An eyebrow raised slowly. "You really do run hot."

Jorg already knew that of course, he had slept besides her for more than a single night. One didn't even really need a blanket with Silver around, though...perhaps that was just because he liked to have her on top of himself.

"Mallian is months by land." Three or four at the pace they had set yesterday. "A few weeks by sea."

He had traveled far since leaving. "It sits on the other side of the Wilds."

If they had a map he could have pointed to the exact spot where it stood, though that hadn't been one of the things they'd purchased. Seemed a shame now.

• Love
Silver smirked at his acknowledgement of her warmth.. “I’m used to it now. But I miss the cooling breeze.” she admitted with a shrug. “At least I no longer have to worry about freezing in the winter.” her gaze narrowed. It had often been how the old and sick of her people had been taken..

She ate as she listened.. “Months is fine.. I’ve travelled my entire life to get to right here.” she smiled.. “We gypsies keep our feet firmly on dry land..” she added somewhat nervously. Her people’s stories had frightened her out of setting foot on a boat when she was a child, but that had been their intended purpose.

• Wonder
For a few seconds he kept floating in the water, watching Silver as a bit of nervousness flittered across her features.

For some reason watching the expression wash over her made his heart ache. It made him want to grab her and kiss her, seize her in his arms and simply silence anything she might say. His eyes set on her, and slowly he pulled himself free of the cool waters.

"Maybe not the sea then." He told her softly as he slowly stepped over towards her.

The air was not cold, the water whicking from his skin feeling pleasant as he came to a stop in front of her. Handa settled gently on her hips, and slowly he drew her close.

"Or." He told her. "I'll keep you distracted the whole time."

There wasn't much else to do on a ship.

Truth was, he didn't enjoy the sail much either. The Wolf went all but mad, and there was always a danger of a shift. "Either way we'll get there."

Jorg said as he kissed her and set the plans in stone.

• Love
Silver's hands settled against his chest as he drew her toward him, her lips tugging into a small smirk and she tiptoed to laugh softly against his lips.. "Hm.. I have a feeling you'll do that whether we're on land or sea.." she mused and bit on her lip. The bond they now shared was intoxicating, like a new drug she was experimenting with that she was instantly addicted to. It made her legs weaken and her pulse pitch a few beats faster and made her ache for another fix...just as he'd promised.

"We should get going." she lifted her eyes to him as she pressed a kiss against his chest before pushing away from him to clear their camp and saddle Raksha. Walking was not an option today, and she pulled herself up onto her mare's back with a grimace and settled herself once they were packed up and ready..She clucked Raksha into motion and smiled down at Jorg as they set off deeper into the forest.

• Popcorn
Jorg only smiled at her in response, letting his eyes fold over her as she stepped back and started to get dressed. He took in a deep breath, and then quickly followed suit.

Dressing wasn't quite as fast for him as it was for her, a consequence of the armor that he had stolen from the hunter. Before long though he too was ready to go, stretching slightly as Silver pulled herself I to the saddle.

He took a breath, looking around their campsite for a moment and quickly obscuring things so that anyone looking would think they had been gone for days.

"Let's see how far we can get." Jorg said as he fell into step besides Silver's horse.

There Journey was set at a decent pace. Not hurried, but with Silver mounted and Jorg keeping his usual stride they managed to make good time throughout most of the day. It was just in the afternoon that they stumbled upon what appeared to be an old forgotten castle of some sort, the ruin looming just over the treeline.

Her exhaustion was unwavering, and as she listened to Raksha's heavy hooves lazily thudding into the ground she felt her eyelids grow heavier.

Silver's gaze settled on the castle and narrowed, looking for signs of life, but from here it seemed abandoned. She looked down at Jorg and her brow arched in question, though she had an obvious sparkle of curiosity in her eyes.

"Might be a good place to rest a while?..."

• Popcorn
Jorg nodded his head in agreement. "A roof is always nice."

He looked up into the sky. It did not seem like it was going to rain, but one could never really tell out here. His fingers tightened for just a moment, and then he motioned for Silver to continue onward. They moved through the woods for a little more, eventually coming out to a clearing in front of the old fortress.

The walls were broken down, one of them clearly having been crumpled by some sort of siege engine. There was no gate, but it seemed that the central keep itself was at least intact still. Jorg did not reach back to draw his stolen sword, but he did take on a hint of caution.

Never knew what lurked in places like this.

"Let's be careful." He said as he reached up and unconsciously rubbed her thigh, almost as if soothing himself as much as he was her.

Silver could feel the slight tension from him as though it were her own, but it wasn’t, it was separate, she was sure of it. She smiled as she glanced down at his hand on her thigh, and her own hand dropped to her side to be closer to her bow..

She couldn’t smell any sign of life, but she couldn’t smell through stone. When they came to crumbled archway that led into the keep’s courtyard, Silver slipped from Raksha’s back with her bow in hand. She could hear nothing but ravens, and she’d relaxed herself a little before she froze at the sound of tumbling stone.. They weren’t as alone as she’d thought.

• Devil