Private Tales Wolves At the Door

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Her eyes never left his reflection as he moved toward her, but they closed as his hand rested on her shoulder and she let her head fall back slightly with a frown as she felt it move to her neck. A few days sounded perfect, and her lips curled as let out a breath she hadn't realised she'd been holding.. "It'll certainly be more comfortable than our last two locations.." she laughed under her breath and opened her eyes to look up at him with a soft sigh, the touch and the scent of his wrist triggering something far more primal.

Silver's body ached from everything all at once, the wounds on her back, the sudden shift, the previous days, the pending full moon and with pure need to be close to him. She stood from the chair and let the blanket slide from her healing skin, her hands sailing down his chest as she gazed up at him with mute plea and stood up on her tiptoes to whisper a sweet something in his ear..

• Bless
Reactions: Jorg
His fingers slowly ran down her body, eyes closing for just a brief moment as he listened to her whispers in his ear.

A small smile quirked at the edge of his lips, fingers tightening on her hips for just a brief moment as he mused on the thought. There was a rush that entered his chest, her scent filling his nose as he slowly breathed her in.

His eyes flickered towards the bed, the desk, the table in the middle of the suite.

Jorg's mind began to race with a thousand different possibilities, his thumbs softly tracing over her skin as he took a breath, and then simply lifted her up and off the ground. In his arms she was like a doll, tiny, weightless, completely at his mercy.
proxy.php

• Love
Reactions: Silver Romani
Exhaustion had her sleeping well into the next day. Her body felt weak to her bones, and the full moon was looming ever closer. She was glad for the feather bed that soaked up at least some of her aches, the sheets tangled around her as she spread herself out and nuzzled into the mountain of pillows with a small smile on her face as she started to wake..

• Popcorn
Silver would feel a soft press of lips against the small of her back, then the warmth of a breath. "Maybe we just stay here."

Jorg said the words softly.

He had woken up just a short while before her, and as she had slept Jorg had made his way down her body with slow and soft pressed kisses to her skin. His own muscles ached still, but he could ignore them as he traced his fingers over her skin.

"Not as nice as home." Jorg said.

Silver's cheeks dimpled as her smile grew.. "Hmm.. Nicer than mine.." she chuckled sleepily. The muscles on her back gave tiny shudders under the touch of his lips and she sighed in contentment as he showered her with the affection that she needed.

"I could get used to waking up like this.." she whispered with a small smirk and stretched out as she rolled to face him, curling herself against his sturdy torso to press a kiss of her own against his chest.

• Bless
He smiled. "It is nice."

That was certainly true.

Jorg could still remember spending most of his life running around the Palace, doing whatever he wanted and getting whatever he pleased whenever he pleased. There was something to be said about that sort of life, the idea of living that way again was...appealing.

Not that was exactly the same way here, but it was better than sleeping on the cold forest floor.

"But." He offered her a small kiss. "I'm fine with just wherever you are."

Silver's eyes narrowed slightly and lifted to study his face as he spoke, as though searching for the truth in his words. Since he'd pinned her down she'd felt compelled to stay by his side, the thought of being anywhere else felt like physical pain. But she wondered if he felt the same bond to her as she did to hi. Did he need her as much as she needed him?

Everything had happened so quickly with him and she was still caught in a head rush that one moment thrilled her and the next terrified her. Some part of her had decided that her world now revolved around him, a man she'd only met some time ago. Silver had always been a free spirit, she'd never chained herself to anything, even her home had been constantly moving. With him she'd found an anchor, but she couldn't help but feel a wave of panic every time she had these thoughts..

"Why?..." She had to ask. She had to know that he meant what he said and that she hadn't fallen head first into something that might wind up one-sided. As pathetic as she'd feel to say the words aloud, if he discarded her she'd break, if he discarded her she'd question her own existence. Whatever this bond was that he'd created wasn't going away and it quite literally had her by the throat.

• Bless
"I..." Jorg didn't really have an answer.

He liked Silver, in fact more than liked her. His affection for her ran deep, but an answer to that question suddenly escaped him.

Jorg had never been the type to whisper sweet nothings to his partners. He had never been the sort to try and convince someone he loved them, nor the sort that would want to. Being confronted with such a request made him uneasy, though not because of the question itself.

More because he found the words difficult to find.

"I find..." Lips thinned. "I find myself drawn to you. The thought of you being gone...hurts."

A frown. "I don't know why. I've never exactly been the type for romance...I just want you to be at my side, and the thought of someone trying to take that makes me anxious enough to kill."

A realization that crept over him.

• Love
The more he said, the more her smile grew and she had to bite down on her lip to stop it from growing any further. He described exactly how she felt. She could feel how he felt. A deep sigh of relief escaped her chest and she dragged her fingers across his stubbled cheek and pulled his lips to meet hers..

"Just checking.. I'm glad it's not just me.." she laughed under her breath as her lips grazed his.

The warmth that crept over her with that feeling of safety and contentment was overwhelming. She'd never felt anything like it. Something...Everything was different, and for the first time she actually felt happy that she was what she was, that she'd found another who understood her, who didn't make her feel ashamed of what she was and didn't tell her to be different.

She was herself and she was his. That was all she had to be.

"No one is taking me.." she smiled and stole another kiss.

• Devil
He nodded his head in agreement as her lips left his. "There would be a lot of blood if they tried."

Jorg commented quietly as he shifted his weight slightly and trailed his fingers over her body. The castle around them was quiet, not even the snapping of a flame reaching his ears. Briefly he wondered if they should have explored more before their...fun, but passion was something neither of them could escape it seemed.

Perhaps a greater warden than either of them realized.

"Now." Jorg began as his stomach grumbled. "I think I need to eat something."

Otherwise he might fall into a coma.

Still, even as he spoke of food his hand slipped down her form and over her rear, the lecherous wolf unable to help himself for even a second before he spoke again. "Need to learn some self control..."

Jorg commented quietly .

• Devil
Silver grinned smugly at his words and her teeth latched gently onto his lower lip to tug playfully at it and she kissed him again with a soft laugh as his hands wandered.. "I'm not complaining.." she rumbled.

"I'll get us some food.." she sat up, and her eyes drifted across the state of the room with an awkward pursing of her lips.. "Maybe a little self control might be a good thing.." he murmured and slipped out of bed to pick up his shirt and pull it on over her head..

"I thought maybe, you could teach me to use a blade whilst we're travelling?.. I can throw knives, and shoot a bow, but that's about it." her shoulders shrugged as she picked up the pretty things that had been thrown from the dresser and returned them.

• Devil
"Sure." He said with a smile, glancing at his sword leaning against one of the walls for a moment.

Jorg would have to make a practice sword for her. The weapon he carried was heavier than most blades, forged out of Mallian Steel. The metal would never corrode, something that was more than necessary in the Wilds. Of course it was a trade off for more weight, and sharpening the thing was a bitch.

Silver would need something lighter if she wanted to fight well, at least in the style that Jorg had learned. There were a few others which could compensate, but he couldn't teach that.

"After we shift." He told her, turning his head turn. "After you've had some time to recover."

A smirk touched Jorg's lips.

• Love
Silver had been much stronger since being bitten, it'd been difficult to get to grips with and she seemed to have a good handle on it now, but even then, Jorg's blade would be pushing it. "I'll have a look around this place, see if I can find something to practise with.." she smiled.

She caught the smirk on his lips and a shy smile twisted on her own lips as she dropped her gaze with a quiet chuckle.. "I seem to be getting used to it.." she mused mischievously as she sashayed her way out of the room with a grin.

She had a fire going in the kitchens quickly enough, she wasn't used to cooking in the proper, civilised manner but she'd been taught how and it wasn't too difficult, and so she pan seared a few fillets of venison along with some of the root vegetables she had left over. She was craving bacon, and made a mental note to purchase some at a town on the road...or catch a pig. Venison would have to do.

Silver dug around in the kitchen, and found a cellar with a few left over barrels of ale and she poured Jorg a tankard full and set everything down on the shabby table and calling him in and sitting to eat.

Jorg came downstairs holding what appeared to be a small leather bound journal in his hand.

The parchment was old, clearly at least a few decades, but the ink upon it was still legible. The pages were open, a small leather cord resting between them as Jorg stepped into the Kitchen to find the table already set for him.

He blinked for a second. "I know I'm a Prince."

Jorg's tone had a hint of amusement.

"But you're meant to be my Princess." He looked up at her with an appreciative smile. It would have been a lie to say that his heart flipped a little at the sight of her, but she had already attempted to wash his clothes more than once. He didn't want her to think that was what he wanted of her.

"Let me help next time." Jorg said as he pressed a kiss to her cheek. "But thank you."

• Bless
Silver laughed and leaned in to the kiss against her cheek.. "Hm..I'm a gypsy." she shrugged as though that was an appropriate excuse. "Not a princess.." she added and grinned in amusement at the thought of her ever being a princess. "Besides.. You hunted." she smirked

Her eyes fell to the journal he carried as she sat down at the table, a brow lifting curiously.. "What's that?.." she asked, pouring herself a small cup of wine.

• Wonder
He shrugged. "Gypsy Princess it is."

If they married she would have the title anyway. His father and mother had always intended for him to take the title of Duke, but such a thing didn't really interest him. He would rather have seen Mallian embrace herself as a Republic.

His mother abhorred the idea, but he'd always thought his father wouldn't mind so much. Mallian was a city of wealth, and most of that wealth did not come from the upper classes but instead down below. His father had always recognized the value of the people, and Jorg believed the same.

As he sat down Jorg began to eat, placing the journal to the side. "It's a journal."

He told her.

"Written by the wife of the man who owned this castle." A frown touched his lips. "She did not seem very happy."

Silver grinned at him in amusement over her cup and sipped, watching him as she thought of that actual possibility. What if he did choose to marry her some day? She had to suppress a laugh at the thought of being royalty.. Her parents would be furious.

"Oh?.. You know it's rude to read a lady's journal, Jorg..." she commented and took another mouthful of food.. "But.. Do tell me why.." she smirked.

• Devil
He smiled up at her. "She was miserable out here. Apparently was originally from Alliria or something."

One of the great cities in the west.

"Being stuck out here in the castle was a bit of a nightmare for someone like her." It appeared that the old Keep was...well in the middle of nowhere. Originally built as a fort during the Templar Wars, it was meant to protect against incursion from the Spine.

When nothing ever came the place was inherited by the man who eventually married the woman who wrote the journal Jorg now held.

"Haven't gotten to the end yet." He said with a smile. "But right now she's describing their sex life."

With a chuckle he pushed the journal over towards Silver.

• Sip
Silver's nose wrinkled at the mention of Alliria.. "Mh.. Allirians.." her eyes rolled. "Poor thing, having to live in a castle with feather beds and servants to cook your food.." she frowned, recalling the many nights she and her family had gone hungry when the hunt hadn't gone to plan or the weather was bitter. She'd loved her travelling life, but it wasn't always easy.

"Then again it depends who she was stuck here with of course.." she looked up, her lips twisting into a grin as she chewed.. "Was he terrible in bed?"

Her amber gaze fell on the journal as he pushed it toward her, and as she swallowed her food her grin faded into a sheepish smile. "Oh..." she lifted her eyes to him for a moment before returning her attention to her breakfast and tried not to sound as embarrassed about it as she was...

"I can't read..." she cleared her throat.. "You'll have to describe it for me." she smirked, a rosy hue blushing at her cheeks.

• Devil
Oh.

Such a thing was almost impossible to think about for him. Jorg had learned to read when he was young, his tutors in fact had always told him that he was rather gifted in it too. His lips thinned for a brief moment and he looked up at her. "Of course."

The last thing Jorg wanted to do was embarrass her.

At the very core of him he wanted her to be happy, wanted her to be at his side. Fingers tightened as he slid the journal back towards himself, looking down at the words for a moment before glancing up at her.

"I can teach you, you know." Jorg offered softly. "It's not as hard as swordplay."

A smile flashed over his lips.

• Love
Amber eyes lifted briefly to his face, unable to hold his gaze and so she focused on her food instead. She gave a sheepish smile at his offer and her head nodded slowly.. "It seems I have a lot to learn.." she laughed under her breath but her tone lacked the amusement to carry it off.. "I don't wish to be a burden to you.." her brow furrowed and her eyes finally met his again.

Unlike the last man who'd tried to help her, Jorg didn't make her feel stupid, or utterly hopeless. She appreciated it, but she couldn't help but feel a little out of her depth. His people would no doubt wonder what on earth their prince was doing with a common gypsy who couldn't read and slept in the dirt. His parents would be no doubt dreadfully disappointed, and she found herself feeling nervous. She sighed and lifted her wine to her lips.

• Cry
Jorg frowned for a moment. He'd never really thought about the environment that he'd been raised in, the fact that he stood above many others in both education and privelage. It had come up a few times during his time in The Band, but back then it had seemed.more amusing than anything else.

He had been a prince. Trained in combat with the sword, bow, and half a dozen other weapons. He'd been a far cry from the usual recruits taken in by the mercenary company, and that had earned him some acclaim. Since then he'd coasted through most interactions with people, always keep himself at a distance from their lives due to the monster that dwelled within. Now though, now with Silver that was impossible.

A frown touched his face, and slowly he stood up.

Three quick steps took him around the table, his hand coming down to softly stroke through Silver's hair. "No."

He corrected her quietly.

"Never a burden." He leaned down and kissed the top of her head, gently bringing her body to his chest in a soft embrace. If she was willing to learn then he would teach her to read, teach her the sword and a thousand other things. By the time they reached Mallian she would be better at all those things than he could ever hope to be.

Jorg knew that already.

Silver's eyes followed him as he got up and her head tilted back to look up at him from her seat. His touch brought more comfort than she could comprehend and she sighed softly and leaned into him. A smile curled at her lips as her eyes closed and she breathed him in.

"Thank you.." she sighed quietly and nuzzled at his chest affectionately. "All my people really taught me was to dance and steal.." she laughed under her breath. "Literacy and swordplay didn't make my father any coin." she looked up with a small smile.

• Wonder
Jorg shrugged. "Well I can't dance or steal."

That wasn't exactly true, but he suspected that their definitions of dancing was wildly different. Silver's probably involved swiveling hips and shifting legs, but Jorg's was more geared towards the ballroom. He had always detested it, mostly because of the setting it had been done in.

"It balances out." He told her softly with a smile, running his thumb over her cheek. "I'll teach you what I can, though I'm not the best instructor."

Nor was he really the best swordsman.

He could wield a blade well enough, but any blademaster would best him with little effort. Of course that advantage quickly went away when Jorg transformed into a giant ten foot Werewolf, but he'd been careful about who and how he'd dueled for a long time. In Mallian stepping on someone's toes could put you in the ring before dawn.

Jorg had always preferred fisticuffs for those situations, even before the Wolf.

Silver gave a husky laugh and grinned up at him, her arms wrapping around his waist as she stood against him. "Well I can teach you if you'd like. I'm not sure you have the legs for the skirts though.." she mused, her lips twisting as she suppressed a laugh at the thought.

"And I doubt you have any need to be stealing much other than spare clothes.." she smirked. Silver had always been particularly gifted when it came to thieving and sleight of hand, but she doubted that Jorg would approve of such talents given his status and wealth. Silver however, had no choice but to learn, and she couldn't help but take a little pride in her 'work'.

She stood up onto her tiptoes to capture his lips with hers in a soft kiss.. "Well, you've already taught me quite a lot, you're a better instructor than you give yourself credit for.." she smiled, and then blushed furiously.. "I mean, you've helped me with the wolf and.. You know what I mean." she laughed and pressed her forehead against his chest.

• Wonder