Private Tales Wolves At the Door

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Jorg hitched a breath as his fingers dragged down her body and her hips, grasping and gently guiding as she swayed atop him.

His head leaned back as she moved, watching her her every moment as fingers pressed and gripped his shoulders. Teeth sunk into his lower lip, eyes fixed on her as he breathed in and slowly out. Her nails dug into his flesh, grasping as she slowly rocked back and forth.

A cloud of ecstasy descended on the two lovers, and Jorg's aches were utterly forgotten. The pain of shifting, the fear of what was to come, all of it was thrown by the wayside as his gaze fixed on Silver's slow, flourishing dance.

He had no idea how long it went, but by the time Silver collapsed against him the water was delightfully cold against the heat of his skin.

Small kisses trailed down her neck. "Terrible influence."

Jorg whispered to her as his finger trailed down her spine.

• Love
Reactions: Silver Romani
Her body shuddered in response to the trail of fingertips down her spine and she grinned at his words.. "Only since I met you.. So, who is the influence really?.." her brow arched. It took all she had to push herself up, her energy was spent and her eyes were heavy as she smiled down at him, and she left another kiss on his lips before standing with a rush of water and a smirk. She staggered to the bed and collapsed onto it to wrap herself in her blanket as she watched him with a deep sigh, and her eyes drifted closed..
She dreamt of wolves, of hunters and their silver daggers, of her father and she woke in cold sweat and pulled Jorg's arm around her.

They'd woke, dressed and eaten by first light and Silver was securing Raksha's saddle as the horse ate the last of the root vegetables. The horse nickered uncertainly at Jorg's presence, but after some reassurance and another carrot she eased. Silver pulled herself up into the saddle and waited for Jorg to climb up.. "East?" she smiled with a lilt of excitement in her voice.

• Love
Reactions: Jorg
Jorg nodded. "East."

He confirmed with a nod of his head, adjusting the straps of armor that Silver had washed for him.

The chainmail and leather was a surprisingly good fit. There was a nice weight to it, and Jorg couldn't help but feel far more comfortable than he had in weeks. There was something about being in armor again that made him comfortable. Like sitting in a warm bath.

His hand reached up and gently caressed her leg, fingers rolling along her thigh as he reached over and planted a kiss on her hip. She wouldn't feel it through the cloth of her clothes of course, but did that matter?

No words were said as they set out, though Jorg walked besides her horse and Every now and again would reach up just to touch Silver's thigh.

Each time his hand brushed against her she would be able to catch his scent. The slightest aroma of possessiveness and protection radiating from him.

• Love
Silver smiled softly down at him each time she felt his hand on her thigh, the back of her neck tingling as his scent stirred her senses to attention. She inhaled a deep breath and let it out in a sigh, dropping the rein to rest her hand on top of his for a moment. A simple touch but one that told him how calm she felt to have him by her side. Her smile was smug, and her eyes filled with pride as she looked over him, her protector...

How powerful they could be...

"You know there's room up here for two.." her brow quirked. Raksha was enormous, and Silver made her look even more so, the horse had always been too large for her but she'd never felt uncomfortable with it. She was meant for someone more Jorg's size, a war horse of pure muscle under a shining black coat. "I don't think she'd mind.."

• Wonder
Jorg glanced up at her with a smile, looking at the horse for a moment before before slowly shaking his head. "I've always preferred my own two feet."

Back in Mallian he had done horse-racing as a hobby. It had been fun at the time, but after he'd joined the Band his love for horse riding had slipped away from him. Cavalry didnt do well in the Wilds.

That only got worse after he'd been bitten. Horses, animals in general, didn't like him very much. Silver's mount was clearly more accepting, though even now he could smell the slight hint of fear coming from the War Horse. Perhaps it was because at the same time he could feel the Wolf in his head yearning for a snack.

"Besides." Jorg told her with a smile. "I like seeing you up there."

He smiled at her, his thumb softly stroking over her outer thigh. "Like a proud Queen."

She gaze a husky laugh at him and shrugged a shoulder.. "Oh well in that case, since you seem to enjoy me looking down on you so much.." she mused, her lips twisting mischievously.

"My grandmother was a queen you know.." she told him with a grin.. "So my mother used to tell me... I never met her, she died in an orc raid. But my grandfather stole her away from her city and she chose never to return and lived the rest of her days travelling.." she smiled, her shoulders lifting and falling with a deep sigh.. Silver had always been a hopeless romantic, and the story had been her favourite. Her throat ached at the memories of her mother's stories and she frowned.

"They didn't even try. To accept it I mean.. They didn't hesitate.." Silver wondered if her mother had mourned her like she would have her brother. Anger stirred in her chest.. "I couldn't imagine doing that to my own daughter regardless. I'd find a way." she huffed and rubbed at the back of her neck as her tension built. She wasn't used to talking about it, and when she thought on it she seemed to torture herself.

"Fucking Dreadlord gave me a better chance at life than my own family." she laughed and shook her head.

Last edited:
  • Cry
"I like the view from below." Jorg winked and looked up at her with the same mischievous smirk.

When she began to speak of her grandmother a smile touched his face. He could imagine royalty in her blood. Silver had the same bearing as many of the girls In court, holding herself tall with her chin high. It was...more than a little enticing.

Yet when she spoke of her family he found that same sourness turn in his stomach.

Jorg had chosen to run away from home. He'd made the decision on his own. When he'd been bitten that decision had been made. Jorg had decided to stay away rather than inflict his curse upon his family. Yet he knew to his deepest core, knew that his parents wouldnt have tried to kill him.

Even his mother would have done her best to help in some way.

When Silver spoke of her family he could hear the pain in her voice, the bitterness that came with it. His fingers tightened on her thigh, eyes looking up at her. "I'm not the best with words, Silver."

Jorg said quietly.

"Never have been." He was a man of action, violence. Not words. "I'm sorry for your family. They don'tknow what they lost by pushing you away."

Jorg stopped, pulling on the horses reigns so it would stop too and he could properly peer up at her. "But their loss is my gain, and I wouldn't give you up if an army was coming for you."

• Bless
Silver looked down as he stopped, she'd been venting and she bit on her lip as she realised. His words soothed the burning in her chest however and her lips curled into a warm smile at him.. "I believe you.."
Silver had been guilty of being naive in the past, but there wasn't even a question in her mind over whether she could trust him or not. She'd never felt so loyal to anyone, and her hand subconsciously trailed from the back of her neck to the front and ran over her throat for a brief moment.

"Coin was what they lost." she smirked dryly and lifted her wine skin to take a drink before offering it to him and kicking gently at Raksha's sides.

"We should get off the road.." she rumbled.. "And then you can tell me more about your life back home.." she smiled, hoping he'd oblige and take her mind off of her own past.

• Cthulhoo rage
Jorg grabbed the wine skin, but as he did his other hand came up and gently pressed against her thigh. He caught her eyes. "They lost more than coin."color]

His voice was firm.

"They lost an incredible woman, strong enough to tame a wolf and smart enough to survive on her own." His grip was tight, holding her as if he would not let go until she accepted. "Not just coin."

The words were a finality, as if nothing else had to be said on the subject, as if all other thoughts would just have been superfluous.

Jorg did not care what her family thought, didnt care that others.kight have considered her a monster. To him she was...she was something else entirely. A key, a way to unlock more of himself. A drive that he had needed and never known about.

A partner.

As he dropped himself back down and Silver urged her horse forward, Jorg nodded his head in acceptance of her plan. "What would you like to know about Mallian? I wouldn't even know where to start."

Silver’s muscles tensed slightly at the firmness of his tone. Not that she feared him angry with her, rather in a sort of response to his irritation. Her smile widened with each defensive word he spoke and she dropped her gaze with a shy twist of her lips and gave him a brief but firm nod in understanding..

“Thank you..” she murmured quietly..

“Everything you wish to tell me.” She answered just question with a warm smile. “What’s it like there? What were you like growing up?.. Do you think you’ll ever go back?..” she asked, and pulled her other leg around to slip off of Raksha’s back to walk beside him, fingers lacing through his as she took his hand..

• Popcorn
His fingers slipped through hers, a smile touching his face as he started to recall memories of his home. "Mallian is like a piece of the west thrown into the east."

He told her softly.

"Most of the buildings resemble those in Alliria, save for the high walls which appear like Vel Anir." At least that was what he was taught as a child. "The people are kind, though there is a sort of...structure to everything. Nobles, peasants, merchants."

He glanced at her. "Unlike in most other cities though there are no slums. My family has long believed that even the poorest should be fed, and no one is left to starve."

That was something he was particularly proud of. His family was not perfect, but even his mother loved the people.

"As for me?" He chuckled. "I was...a very bad Prince."

Jorg glanced at her with a smirk.

• Thoughtful
Silver smiled as she imagined his home..She loved visiting new places, she wanted to see it all, she’d seen much of it already but even her family had certain roads they wouldn’t travel and it left her frustrated..

“Your family sound like good people..” she smiled up at him. "I’ve never seen a city without starving people..” she pondered curiously..

His smirk was returned and her brow lifted “Oh I can tell..” she laughed..

• Wonder
"My father loves the people." He told her softly. "My mother...my mother has her own way."

Jorg did not think that his mother hated anyone, hell he even thought she loved the people as much as his father did, but...she showed it in other ways. Her mind was not for love, but for organization, planning, politics. Without her Mallian likely would have collapsed decades ago.

"My family sees themselves as protectors, charged by Mallia herself to keep the people safe." He shrugged. That was why they fed everyone, because the Wilds were dangerous and no one should have to save them.

A smile touched his lips.

"I never wanted to Rule." He explained to her. "And I tried to make that obvious. I drank, raced horses...chased girls."

Jorg offered her an apologetic smile. "I was meant for adventure, for a life beyond a set of walls."

A sigh escaped him.

"That was why I ran." He explained to her. "Left the city and joined a Band, thats what we call mercenary companies."

• Sip
Her other arm curled around his and she nuzzled her face against his bicep as he spoke of his family being protectors. “Sounds right.” She mused with a smile up at him, squeezing a tighter grip of his arm.

Her jaw clenched slightly at the mention of girls and her grip tightened subconsciously despite her smirk. Well fuck. She was suddenly the jealous type.

“Sounds like you were meant to cross paths with a gypsy.” She grinned..

Jorg smirked as he felt the press of her grip in his side, quickly deciding on a course of action. "A Gypsy Goddess."

He reminded her, letting his thumb slip beneath the hem of her blouse and slowly stroke over her skin in a reassuring touch.

The wolf in his head seemed to make an odd noise of approval, something he almost never heard. A frown touched his lips briefly for a few moments, but it disappeared as he glanced towards Silver and caught the grin on her lips.

"I'd like to go back." He said softly, calling back to her earlier question. "With you at my side."

Showing her off to his friends would be more than fun...though he dreaded his mothers reaction.

"I don't know if you knew this, but each time you compliment a Gypsy goddess, the spell she has over you grows stronger, until it consumes you entirely..." she smirked.. "You should have run for the hills.."

Silver smiled and rested her head against him, the touch both soothing and igniting, awaking something deeper that she found herself having to constantly push down or they'd simply never get anywhere. And yet she couldn't get enough.

His words made her stop in her tracks however and she looked up with worry and confusion, uncertain if he were joking or not.. "Jorg.. I hardly think your people.. your parents would look too kindly upon you waltzing home after all this time with a gypsy, let alone to break the news that we're both what we are.." she frowned.. "I don't think that's the best idea." Gods, if her own family wanted her murdered for what she was then she could only imagine how his would react.

• Sip
He perked an eyebrow at her words, considering for a few seconds as of her words were something to be thought about. "Is that so?"

With how wild her scent had made him and the wolf a piece of Jorg could almost believe that Jorg had been put under a spell. It was a nonsense notion of course, Silver didn't have any magic, but even now he could feel the urge in himself. It lingered, like the call of a particularly delectable drug.

"Is that so?" He mused. "Then perhaps tonight we'll have to see how consumed I truly am."

A smirk touched his face, carrying over his lips even as she came to a sudden stop and voiced her concerns.

A few seconds passed, and Jorg slowly shook his head. "My family isn't...my family isn't like that."

Sure his mother would be upset at first. She'd always wanted Jorg to amrry royalty, but once she met Silver and spoke to her there was no doubt in his mind she would like her. In Mallian, women were a part of society in a way they weren't in many other places. A woman, at least according to his mother, should be the pillar that props up the man.

Silver could be that pillar and more.

"They would never harm us. Not even if they learned what we were." He reached out and cupped her cheek. "I am proud to have you at my side."

Jorg said as he brushed his lips over hers. "So let me show you off around Mallian, Parade you through the palaces, dance with you in the galas."

A soft kiss. "I promise you. Id never make a choice that would bring you harm."

A brief look of uncertainty creased at her brow with his reassurance. She wouldn't have believed that her family would have reacted in the way that they had either, and Silver clearly wasn't so sure. Even without the fact that she was a lycan, she was a gypsy and not generally well looked upon amongst the higher classes. They were royalty amongst their own kind and only their own kind..

Proud? Her knees felt weak. Nobody had ever been proud of her before, and coming from him made her heart swell to the point that it ached in her chest and her eyes welled slightly. She held onto the hand that cupped her cheek as he kissed her, and she could do nothing to control her dimpling smile.

"I'm not sure they'd be well accustomed to my sort of dancing.." she mused with a sigh and greedily took another kiss.. "But if that's what you want. I can't deny the prince his wishes." she half frowned, but she couldn't deny that the thought of it had piqued her curiosity.

• Wonder
He smiled at her now. "Really?"

Jorg knew what he said was the truth. He wanted to go back, wanted to show off Silver as best he could. They would have to hide what they were, but not because of his parents.

Lycanthropy was a disease, at least go most, and if the people found out...there would be trouble for his mother and father for keeping a monster around. The people would not like it, but his family? He could only see them wanting to help.

"Because I have a lot of wishes." His arm slowly looped around her as he spoke. "So you may want to be careful with that."

Another long kiss, but this time he pulled her even closer.

Silver groaned softly at the kiss. He was damn debilitating. They had to keep moving and yet she wanted to stay right here in the middle of the road and kiss him. Raksha nudged at her shoulder with a quiet nicker of impatience and she grinned as she started walking again.

"Mhmm.. It's done now." she shrugged and dropped her gaze to her bare feet with a quiet laugh, and her gaze narrowed as she eventually looked back up at him.. "What sort of wishes?.."

• Bless
"Oh you know." As they walked Jorg let his hand slowly slip onto her rear. "The kind I'd have to whisper in polite company."

Silver would feel a squeeze, his touch more brazen than a bull running through the city streets.

His hand lingered in place even after, walking with her as they headed off the road and into an open field. Over a small ridge he could see a forest, and beyond that lay the mountains. The road would have eventually curved that way, but Silver had been right.

They needed to get off the road and into the wilderness.

• Love
That squeeze made her spine shudder in the most pleasant of ways and she bit on her lip to suppress her smug grin.

As soon as there was open field, Raksha took off to gallop and prance and Silver breathed in the scent of forest pine with a soft smile. “So far so good..” she commented quietly.

For whatever reason she never managed to travel far without happening upon some form of drama. The day was peaceful, and she was yet to pick up the scent of another person..

“The forest should give us good cover for the night. You can whisper a couple of those wishes..”

Jorg was glad that he'd bought a couple of bedrolls back on the villages they'd stopped by. It would make sleeping on the ground much more comfortable. With a small fire and the tent canvas he'd also packed it would almost be cozy.

At least he hoped anyway. "Just a couple?"

Jorg mused out loud, glancing at her with a small side-eye as she would feel another soft squeeze on her behind. A lecherous grin folded over his lips as he watched her reaction.

"I suppose I'll take it easy on you..." Jorg said as the field came to an end before them.

The forest ahead was temperate, though pleasantly spaced. It was nothing like the jungle that surrounded Mallian where the plant life could nearly choke you with it's density. "Let's get in a bit deeper, find a river or spring for water."

Nearly thirty minutes later they found exactly what they were looking for. A small rock outcropping and a slow running stream that seemed to come off the nearby mountains and feed into the ground.

• Bless
Silver's mouth fell open in a gasp and she slapped playfully at his hand "Oh will you?" she blinked at him incredulously. "That's a shame.. I can't say the same.." she shrugged.

She unsaddled Raksha as they reached the clearing and set out the bed rolls whilst Jorg dealt with the canvas. She'd brought leftover venison to save them from having to hunt their dinner, and she got to work on building a small fire. It didn't take too long to have the camp set up, and Silver left the meat cooking and sat up on the rock to dip her feet in the stream with a peaceful sigh.

"This'll do.." she nodded firmly, inhaling the usual scents of the forest, and the newest scent of him as she smiled at him.

• Wonder
Jorg had pulled off his boots and armor, neatly placing it besides where they'd set their bedrolls. His sword had been placed there as well, the oddly fancy weapon being nestled in top of of black leather.

"You know, I never much liked camping over the last five years." He wasn't entirely sure if he'd ever told her that was how long it had been since he'd gotten the curse, but she would most certainly guess it now. "But..."

He slowly sat himself down besides her, slowly wrapping his arms around the small of her back. "Doesn't seem so bad this time."

Jorg didn't slip his feet into the water, but did come to a rest besides her.

The forest was surprisingly quiet. There were the sounds of a few birds, some squirrels or other small rodents, but the loudest thing was the small stream running over river rocks.

As the sun began to descend Jorg couldn't help but feel utterly content, leaning over to miss her forehead.

• Love