Roleplay OOC The Kingdom of Mardania and the Ice Princess

I'm actually working on an introductory thread with one of my other characters that I haven't gotten to use yet, mostly as a reference for the lore posts, but it'll be open.
Basically just a little something to flesh it out and give it more of a presence in the world of Arethil. I'll link it here when it's up!

Here's The first Mardus RP thread!

• Yay
Reactions: Dimitrius Tirtius
Here's The first Mardus RP thread!

Just to get this straight. This isn’t NOT the main story we’ve discussed so far.

Correct. This is to pick up interest and maybe set up for other things.
Right now Mardus and Mardania are still wide open, there aren't any pre-planned noble houses so anyone can take up the position in a new city with new opportunities.

So, my character can set up a guard force himself by taking charge in some way, maybe become a noble house of some sort? If so, great! If not, no biggie. He’ll find a way around that little problem.

• Bless
Reactions: Helia Glacies Kyxo
So, my character can set up a guard force himself by taking charge in some way, maybe become a noble house of some sort
Please do! You have my full blessing! Be a merchant, be a soldier, be a commander, be a noble, be a criminal overlord, be a bard in the tavern, go for it everybody!

I keep starting to write up a new thread but I keep getting sidetracked. I guess we can discuss it though and maybe see if we can drum up some more interest.

I'm planning a big celebration thread, city wide in a city originally made for giants.
A parade.
A festival.
A tournament.
A ball.
A feast.
And ultimately a ceremony and coronation.