Fable - Ask The daughter of Soleiman..

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
Medja appreciated every glimmer in Nym's eyes and every smile she invoked as she told her tale. The vizier took great joy in putting on a spectacle and witnessing the reactions she could conjure out of others. When Nym spoke, however, Medja frowned. Here before her was a princess who had been deprived of a proper family or upbringing; offered luxury, perhaps, but not a proper youth. Nym's history may not have been "remarkable," but one could certainly draw parallels between hers and Medja's.

The floating woman reached out and held a finger to the underside of Nym's chin.
"Your story is only just beginning, darling. You'll have plenty of time to make remarkable memories of your own."

Medja smiled briefly, but her tone quickly shifted from soft to serious. Though Medja couldn't comprehend why, Nym held some level of admiration for her father, the man that viewed her as a tool rather than a person by her own admission. The Vizier of Stars had a much different outlook.
"I have no intention of 'using' you at all, my dear. Merely guiding you. Nurturing you. Don't look at your tenure under me as a shackle." She settled down on the bed next to Nym and looked her in the eyes, green orbs meeting each other in solidarity. "Look at it as an opportunity to get what you want."

• Yay
Reactions: Settra
Nym stared up at the her as she steered her face with a fingertip under her chin. The woman's large eyes were every hue of the forest, surrounded with dark moss. It was the sort of bright, earthy green of revival after a cruel, unforgiving winter, with interwoven shades hiding the chaotic nature behind. Never before had she seen eyes that held such danger and beauty all at once. The woman was a wild fire: untamed, yet undeniably captivating. Hypnotically, they had her full attention.

Her brow furrowed, gently and briefly at Medja's words, the unexpectedness of them entirely evident in her expression. 'Guiding', 'nurturing'...'opportunity'. She knew what these things meant in terms of reading them in someone else's life story but, as for knowing what they really meant, she had no idea.

"What I want?.." Nym asked aloud though she hadn't intended to. What did she want? It wasn't something she'd ever considered and when she searched for an answer in her mind she struggled to find one. Peace? Happiness? Everyone wanted those things, but she'd never known them nor did she ever expect them, which was another reason for her choosing to stay. Those things had never been meant for her.

"I want to learn..." she answered finally, but the answer in her eyes was clear, she wanted power, she wanted to be like Medja.

Last edited:
  • Popcorn
Reactions: Medja